阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初二英语作文:I would like to get the information from... 不要太难,最好附中文 ,谢
速度 ~!_百度知道
初二英语作文:I would like to get the information from... 不要太难,最好附中文 ,谢
them要求, from the printed materials or from the Internet:1) Where do you usually get the information that you need?
2) Why do you like to get the information from it&#47
因为它对我们来说;s very convenient and fast for us to search someting we want,找到我们想要的东西是很快很方便的.And we also can find very detail imformation with pictuers。而且我们还可以找到非常详细的带图片的信息I would like to get the information from the Internet.Because it&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
为什麽不自己写呢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家有没有大量的英文的谚语? 谚语后再加上自己的个人见解。越多越好。最后15条以上(不要只是谚语_百度知道
大家有没有大量的英文的谚语? 谚语后再加上自己的个人见解。越多越好。最后15条以上(不要只是谚语
大家有没有大量的英文的谚语? 谚语后再加上自己的个人见解。越多越好。最后15条以上憨储封肥莩堵凤瑟脯鸡(不要只是谚语的,还要带有见解)
1. Never say die.永不言败。2.No cross, no crown.不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。3.New wine in old bottles.旧瓶装新酒。4.Never too old to learn, never too late to turn.亡羊补牢,为时未晚。5.No garden without its weeds.没有不长草的园子。6.No living man all things can.世上没有万事通。7.No man can do two things at once.一心不可二用。8.No man is born wise or learned.没有生而知之者。9.No man is content.人心不足蛇吞象。10.No man is wise at all times.聪明一世,糊涂一时。11.None are so blind as those who won't see.视而不见。12.None are so deaf as those who won't hear.充耳不闻。13.No news is good news.没有消息就是好消息。14.No one can call back yesterday.昨日不会重现。15.No pains, no gains.没有付出就没有收获。16.No pleasure without pain.没有苦就没有乐。17.No rose without a thorn.没有不带刺的玫瑰。18.No sweet without sweat.先苦后甜。19.No smoke without fire.无风不起浪。20.Nothing brave, nothing have.不入虎穴,焉得虎子。21.Nothing dries sooner than a tear.眼泪干得最快。22.Nothing in the world is difficult forone who sets his mind to it.世上无难事,只怕有心人。23.Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.世上无难事,只要肯登攀。24.Nothing seek, nothing find.没有追求就没有收获。25.Nothing is so necessary for travelers as憨储封肥莩堵凤瑟脯鸡 languages.外出旅行,语言最要紧。26.Nothing is to be got without painsbut poverty.世上唯有贫穷可以不劳而获。27.Not to advance is to go back.不进则退。28.Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child.不懂世故,幼稚可笑。29.No way is impossible to courage.勇者无惧。30.Obedience is the first duty of a soldier.军人以服从命令为天职。31.Observation is the best teacher.观察是最好的老师。32.Offense is the best defense.进攻是最好的防御。33.Old friends and old wines are best.陈酒味醇,老友情深。34.Old sin makes new shame.一失足成千古恨。35.Once a man and twice a child.一次老,两次小。36.Once a thief, always a thief.偷盗一次,做贼一世。37.Once bitten, twice shy.一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳。38.One boy is a boy, two boys half aboy, three boys no boy.一个和尚挑水喝,两个和尚抬水喝,三个和尚没水喝。39.One cannot put back the clock.时钟不能倒转。40.One eyewitness is better than ten hearsays.百闻不如一见。41.One false move may lose the game.一着不慎,满盘皆输。42.One good turn deserves another.行善积德。43.One hour today is worth two tomorrow.争分夺秒效率高。44.One man's fault is other man's lesson.前车之鉴
92.Heaven never helps the man who will not act.自己不动,叫天何用。93.He is a fool that forgets himself.愚者忘乎所以。94.He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.背后说好话,才是真朋友。95.He is a wise man who speaks little.聪明不是挂在嘴上。96.He is lifeless that is faultless.只有死人才不犯错误。97.He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.正人先正己。98.He is not laughed at that laughs at himself first.自嘲者不会让人见笑。99.He is wise that is honest.诚实者最明智。100.He knows most who speaks least.大智若愚
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
谚语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文60词大全,急急,考试用来复习的,顺便带上翻译-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初一英语作文60词大全,急急,考试用来复习的,顺便带上翻译
初一英语作文60词大全,急急,考试用来复习的,顺便带上翻译
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初一英语作文60词大全,急急,考试用来复”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初一英语作文60词大全,急急,考试用来复”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初一英语作文60词大全,急急,考试用来复习的,顺便带上翻译,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:The Around the World is 80Days,妈妈和我.She buys lots of books about English by herself.My favorite actor is Jackie Chan.To the ordinary Chinese。)I like Chinese and Math.She teaches her students how to learn English well in many ways、太难;吓跑&#39。我们是好朋友,she is nice to everybody.I often feed them and change water for them.too.The teachers are very important for students.He doesn&#39.(我喜欢草莓,我很快乐.Because Ihave agood teacher,经常和朋友和家人开玩笑并且总能使我们发笑.For example。)I think Math is easy.他喜欢讲笑话.It has two big and round eyes.She teaches us well。)They are my father.(我认为喜剧很有趣;m amovie fan,橘子和蔬菜,becaueyes or even their granparents&#39.(我认为语文课很有趣。(2)The Spring Festival Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring F每年在春节的前夕.(我喜欢看电影,有个龙称',&#39,a nd looks for some good questions,so they are free of any house work or menial labor!(7)My favorite movies Hello.(我认为数学课很容易.The dates for this annual celebration are determined by the lunar calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar.To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West.我的家庭很棒.(我喜欢语文课和数学课)Because Ithink Chinese is interesting.and moral education is no more tha年&#39.I like action movie movies very much.therefore.空闲时间她喜欢看京剧.She likes eating vegetables and drinking milk every day,我们通常吃饺子并且也看春节联欢晚会,apples.(我喜欢喜剧和动作片)I think comedies are funny。它全身都是黑色的,我的哥哥,mother and I。)I like sports very much.I't like watching TV,oranges and vegetables,but he likes reading newspaper and read it every night,some people also setoff fireworks.Though it&#39现在。我爱今年春节。)My famnian&#39.(所以.I like action movie and science movie.She often wears clean and nice clothes.I learned from this episode that not only does Dad take care of our health but he also teaches us how to be good citizens,觉得学英语太枯燥.(3)The spring festival is avery important festival for the chinese!春节是一个非常重要节日为中国人;m really happy.My birthday is on October 31st!Tel,和我;年&#39,the most effective way is to let them exps good for her to keep young and it can make her relaxed。我常常去喂它们,一张小嘴和一条大尾巴,我喜欢这个温暖的家.I&#39.我的家人总是做一切对我有利的事.I love each person in my family,它遭透了,一年级就开设了英语课.We call it Xiao Hei,many students are the only child in their family,he praised my honesty and then encouraged me to apolos window,Miss Fu&#39,we all like her。)My birthday is April 11.I could only tell him the truth。)I am astudent.她有良好的习惯.We are good friends,boys and girls.但他不喜欢学习并且成绩不好.Onian&#39.Seeing nobody around.He always plays jokes on his friends and my family,they are better to be given the opportunity to get some train at school-to clean the washing room,my parents,also known as the Chinese New Year,但他很喜欢看报纸并且总是看到很晚;.My families are always doing what is best for me.(8)Myself(自我介绍)Hello.to educate them to be independent.My brother is shy and funny.我喜欢我的每一个家庭成员。)And Ireally like my Chinese teacher,她说那有利于她保持年轻并且可以使她放松;s Day and ends on the fifth day of the first month of the lunar calendar,由于许多孩子未养成良好的学习习惯,但我不喜欢牛奶.I love this year&#39.I love my sweet warm home。)I often play ping-pong everyday with my father.她在一家餐厅工作?Can you beat adrum or blow atrumpet.Once Ibroke aneighbor&#39.they are the apple of their parents&#39.He is agreat action actor.我的父亲是一位医生,a small mouth。)I yes&quot!Can you sing and dance.(5)There are four people in my family。它有两只又大又圆的眼睛。在春节的前夕.They are always on my side.我的哥哥害羞而有趣,and abig tail.Miss Fu likes working very much.studentsare largely dependent on their parents and teachers。)My name is Li Y年&#39.She likes watching Beijing Opera at free time,means the official end of the Spring Festival in many parts of the country?Can you play the piano or the guitar。)(9)nowadays in china.(我经常在下午和我爸爸打乒乓球。我最喜欢那条黑的.Some students usually borrow them from her?If your answers are&quot.She has good habits.It is awful.How lucky Iam to have such agood father,the festival actually begins on the eve of the lunar New Year&#39.He works in ahospital of Sanya.(我非常喜欢运动,he noticed my uneasiness and asked me what had happened.He like telling jokes.(我是一个女孩.我有九条小金鱼,there is adragon called&#39。)I like comedies and action movies,he never fails to show his cat like milk:010--。以前,call Jim now.(我来自四川.These movies are very exciting.(6)My father is the man Irespect most.She says she would like to nian'来并且吃人;s fingers are bad。但是.(我叫李依妲)I am agirl.But the 15th of the first month.I am aluckly dog because my teacher is Miss Fu;comes and eats people。八条金鱼都是桔黄色的,人扣除烟花那么每年把&#39.In fact.Before,苹果,还有许多人放烟花。(我家有三个人.My father is adoctor。)And action movies are exciting,。我们叫它小黑.This is our teacher,it swims fast,which normally is called the Lantern Festival.My family is pretty good,只有一条是黑的!(大家好.(他们是我的爸爸.她喜欢每天吃蔬菜和喝牛奶,小学生开始学习英语的时间越来越早.Because lots of students need her to give them ahand,&#39。 I have nine little goldfish.(我的生日在4月11日.When Dad came home.She has long black hair.She always goes to home later than other teachers.She works in arestaurant.Eight goldfish are all orange and one is black,so the timing of the holiday varies from late January to early February,I ran away immediately,which can be regarded as part of the moral education(10)I love English very much.我的家有4个人。)So Ihave many classes。(动作片令人兴奋.He has many movies.I&#39.I like the black one best.他很擅长运动并且在排球运动上犹为突出,Rob-B-hood andRush Hour.Stern as he may be,但它却游得很快.他不喜欢看电视.My mother is awaitress!(4)Musician Wanted Come and join the Music Club in our school.I really like Rob-B-hood very much.Its body is black.He is good at sports and doe.But he hates studying and his grades are bad。)I like Strawberries.She still writes so mas very small,we usually eat dumplings and watch the tv,they are unhealthy。尽管它非常小;and every year on the eve of the spring festival.The first day of new team.Rather than scold me.She says it&#39.What s spring festival,给它们换水;m 14-year-old.On the eve of the spring festival!My name is Jenny:我的父母,so every year people setoff fireworks to scare off&#39.She likes tall.But Idon&#39,my bother and I.Miss Fu answers their questions carefully,and always makes us laugh.他在三亚的一家医院工作,我有很多科目.(我是一个学生.我的母亲是一位侍者.他们总是站在我这边。)I come from Sichuan.(我很喜欢我的语文老师.She often surfs the Internet,导致对英语学习产生厌烦甚至畏惧心理解决方案2:歌词好像是come to me,baby come to me!,我只找到了Rouge in Love George Shaw的求~兰蔻2012最新口红广告曲,但这个是法文的。真心喜欢,求英文版的,求做铃声的解决方案3:是什么内容啊?通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:现在,小学生开始学习英语的时间越来越早,一年级就开设了英语课。但是,由于许多孩子未养成良好的学习习惯,觉得学英语太枯燥、太难,导致对英语学习产生厌烦甚至畏惧心理。 I have nine little goldfish.Eight goldfish are all orange and on...===========================================问:谁帮帮我9篇60词的英语作文!!!!!!!!急急急急急急急急急急急答:第一,建议你把英语书上的 第一章到第9章,改一改然后写成作文。 第二,建议你去易学100网站上看看有没有===========================================问:1.你的爱好是旅游. 2.为什么选择旅游作为爱好. 3.旅游带给你的益处.答:I think it is important for everyone to travel to some places on vacation.It is really a good way to have a real rest,after a relaxing vacation,most people will be much more energetic.That is why many beautiful islands with bea...===========================================问:1.你的爱好是旅游. 2.为什么选择旅游作为爱好. 3.旅游带给你的益处.答:What I AM Going To Do On The Weekend? Well, I am going to do my homework, watch TV on Saturday morning. In the afternoon and evening, I am going to wash my clothes and clean my room. What about Sunday? I am going to listen to m...===========================================问:1.你的爱好是旅游. 2.为什么选择旅游作为爱好. 3.旅游带给你的益处.答:就像写日记一样,记录美国学生的生活,只不过要注意的是两点:一是写的是美国学生的一天,二是用英语写而不是中文===========================================问:1.你的爱好是旅游. 2.为什么选择旅游作为爱好. 3.旅游带给你的益处.答:我帮你!===========================================问:1.你的爱好是旅游. 2.为什么选择旅游作为爱好. 3.旅游带给你的益处.答: ===========================================问:" My weekends " 具体是:周六上午在校上课 下午补数学课 然后放学 下午...答:I had a wondful weekends.I studied at school on saturday morning,in the afternoon i reviewed my math.After the class was over,i did my homework and learned to drawed pictures at night.on the sunday morning i read some book and ...===========================================问:速度急急急急急急急急急急急求求求求求答:科普知识与现代技术 1、上周,你们班就初中生能否骑电动自行车上学进行了一次讨论。现在,请你根据下表用英语写一篇介绍讨论情况的短文。 注意:1.短文须包括写作提示和表格中所列的全部内容; 2.时态运用正确,书写工整规范; 3.词数80-100...===========================================求~兰蔻2012最新口红广告曲,歌词好像是come to me,baby come to me,我只找到了Rouge in Love George Shaw的,但这个是法文的,求英文版的。真心喜欢,求做铃声的!!===========================================没有的话&& &我在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了 到考试 时候...===========================================没有的 话&& &我在去英语作文 大全里面帮您找找看一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了 到考试 时...===========================================吃完午饭,妈妈也不让我睡午觉,就让我写作文,写完后,我知道该在网上学英语了。学了三... 我期待的暑假不是这样的!是劳逸结合,是很灿烂、很阳光的。并不是像考试前一样,整...===========================================& &我在去英语作 文大全里面帮您找找看一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望& &找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了 到考试 时候...===========================================但还是无法挽回我的悲痛。 这一次,我总分672分,全班31名。 我想起了考试前我的努... 碎了。 语文,我又一次倒在了你的脚下。阅读、作文,我又一次败给了你们。 放学回...===========================================有帮助 没有的话 我在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了 到考试 时候 就没那么理...===========================================英语七年级上册 TOEFL听力 365天英语口语大全 英语口语练习 初二英语作文... 人教版新课标初三英语全一册 大学英语四级考试(CET4)历年真题听力 大学英语六...===========================================我们大总分青少年朋友都是睡眠不够的。足够的睡眠是一个学生在第二天的考试或运动... 在此英语作文大全提醒广大学生朋友,特别是刚上七年级的学生,要写好英语作文一定要...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语小作文:你最想去的一个国家 不用太多字,只要速度好的加奖金!我是希望有自己写的文章,好的再加5分_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语小作文:你最想去的一个国家 不用太多字,只要速度好的加奖金!我是希望有自己写的文章,好的再加5分
英语小作文:你最想去的一个国家 不用太多字,只要速度好的加奖金!我是希望有自己写的文章,好的再加5分
你自己可以删掉一些.用英语介绍爱尔兰As far as tourist appeal goes,the small island of Ireland punches far above its own weight.The country is so packed with delights that visitors are often reduced to describing its charms in hyperbolic clichés:it is the greenest country,full of the friendliest people,all of whom would be geniuses if they weren't distracted by the lure of the pub.Ireland is indeed a green country - so much rainfall must have its benefits - and the people are justifiably renowned for their friendliness.As for the geniuses,well,the Irish will proudly point to their four Nobel Laureates for Literature and declare that the success rate is unmatched in any other country of its size,all the while ensuring that the sacred 'round' system (where everyone buys a drink for everyone else in turn) is strictly adhered to.Yet Ireland's charms run far deeper than the legendary craic of the pub or the accomplishments of a bunch of (mostly) dead writers.It has a remarkable history that is woven into virtually everything,from the prehistoric stone monuments of the Boyne Valley to the monuments honouring its fallen patriots,men and women who dared challenge the imperious might of its longtime occupier and contemporary friend,Britain.
I want to go to Australia.Because it is very large while the population is small,I can find a job easily. Also,it's beautiful and has a lot of places of interest.There are also some cute animals such as koala bears,kangroos and so on.

我要回帖

更多关于 速度与激情7英语作文 的文章

随机推荐