新标准六年级下册数学课本英语,module2单词,英语带汉语,急求悬赏

英语,高分,单词最好是初二学过的Module 6
A famous storyI 根据汉语完成句子1 Miss Wang has been to ____________(各种各样的) interesting countries.2 Lingling ________ (跌到) when she climbed up the mountain.3 Sally has been to Japan _______(两次)4 Tom w_百度作业帮
英语,高分,单词最好是初二学过的Module 6
A famous storyI 根据汉语完成句子1 Miss Wang has been to ____________(各种各样的) interesting countries.2 Lingling ________ (跌到) when she climbed up the mountain.3 Sally has been to Japan _______(两次)4 Tom will stay here ___________(一两天).5 She ran all the way and was _________(上气不接下气).II 用所给单词适当形式填空. 1 Look, the girl ________(watch) TV play and he is wearing two __________(watch), how strange she is!2 Who is the girl ________(call) Betty?
--- The one in a red hat.3 She __________(do) her housework at 4’oclock yesterday afternoon.4 I _______ (see) you in the library last Sunday.5 Sally _______( write) a song when Lingling arrived.III 选择填空1 There are ________ desks in this room.A three dozens
B dozens of C many dozens of
D three dozens of 2 _________ have you gone to America? ---Four.A How often B How long C How many times D How much times3 What do you __________his speech? No one speaks ________.A think about, well B think over, well C think for, better
D think of , better4 Sally ______ a dinner when I came back.A was having
B was doing
C were having
D were doing5 What happened ______ Wang Hui?
He fell down and hurt his leg.A to
D by6 _________ you reading a history book? No, I was ______.A Wsleeping
B W sleeped
C A sleeping
D A sleeped7 Don’t play _______ fire or smoke. It is dangerous.A in
D by8 What ____ Betty ______
at 5’o clock yesterday afternoon?A are
doing9 Miss Ling teaches _______ English.A we
D ours10 Look, there is a bird _______ the tree.A in
D upIV 句型转化1 They have already sold their goods.(改为否定句)___________________________________________2 My father watched TV in the living room.(改为过去进行时) My father _______
_______ TV in the living room at this time yesterday.3 I was writing a letter at 10o’clock yesterday.( 就画线部分提问)_______
_______ you ________ at 10o’clock yesterday?4 They were watching World Cup in the school.(改为否定句)They ______
________ World Cup in the school.5 I read a book in my room yesterday.(改为一般疑问句) _______ you ______ a book in your room yesterday?6 There is a small bridge before my house
.(改为同意句) There is a small bridge ________
_________ my house.7 The workers were cutting some trees(改为否定句)
The workers _______
cutting ______ trees.
I 根据汉语完成句子1 Miss Wang has been to __all kinds of__________(各种各样的) interesting countries.2 Lingling ___fell down_____ (跌到) when she climbed up the mountain.3 Sally has been to Japan ___twice____(两次)4 Tom will stay here ___one or two days________(一两天).5 She ran all the way and was __out of breath_______(上气不接下气).II 用所给单词适当形式填空.1 Look,the girl _is watch_______(watch) TV play and he is wearing two ____watches______(watch),how strange she is!2 Who is the girl ____called____(call) Betty?--- The one in a red hat.3 She ____was doing______(do) her housework at 4’oclock yesterday afternoon.4 I ____saw___ (see) you in the library last Sunday.5 Sally ____was writing___( write) a song when Lingling arrived.III 选择填空1 There are ____b____ desks in this room.A three dozens B dozens of C many dozens of D three dozens of 2 ____c_____ have you gone to America?---Four.A How often B How long C How many times D How much times3 What do you ___d_______his speech?No one speaks ________.A think about,well B think over,well C think for,better D think of ,better4 Sally __1____ a dinner when I came back.A was having B was doing C were having D were doing5 What happened __a____ Wang Hui?He fell down and hurt his leg.A to B for C in D by6 _____a___ you reading a history book?No,I was ______.A Wsleeping B W sleeped C A sleeping D A sleeped7 Don’t play ___b____ fire or smoke.It is dangerous.A in B with C for D by8 What _c___ Betty ______ at 5’o clock yesterday afternoon?A are doing B were doing C was doing D is doing9 Miss Ling teaches __c_____ English.A we B us C our D ours10 Look,there is a bird __a_____ the tree.A in B on C in to D upIV 句型转化1 They have already sold their goods.(改为否定句)______they have not sold their goods yet _____________________________________2 My father watched TV in the living room.(改为过去进行时)My father ___was____ ___watching____ TV in the living room at this time yesterday.3 I was writing a letter at 10o’clock yesterday.( 就画线部分提问)___what____ ___were____ you __doing______ at 10o’clock yesterday?4 They were watching World Cup in the school.(改为否定句)They __were____ ___not___ ___watching_____ World Cup in the school.5 I read a book in my room yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)__did_____ you ____read__ a book in your room yesterday?6 There is a small bridge before my house .(改为同意句)There is a small bridge _____in___ _front_______ _____of____ my house.7 The workers were cutting some trees(改为否定句)The workers ___weren't____ cutting _any_____ trees.
A famous storyI 根据汉语完成句子1 Miss Wang has been to all kinds of(各种各样的) interesting countries.2 Lingling fell over/fell down (跌到) when she climbed up the mountain.3 Sally has...
many kinds of fell downtwiceone or two daysout of breathis watching
watchescalledwas doing sawwas writingB C D A A A B C B A They havn’t yet s...
您可能关注的推广你的位置:>>>>>Unit 2 Do you want to go to Guilin?
本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请立刻和本网联系并提供证据,本网将在三个工作日内改正。神龙海淀测试卷配新标准六年级英语上module测试卷2测试题答案_百度知道
神龙海淀测试卷配新标准六年级英语上module测试卷2测试题答案
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
其他类似问题
六年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新标准七年级下册英语单词,第一个是:buy外语教学与研究出版社module2~module4的单词是什么啊_百度作业帮
新标准七年级下册英语单词,第一个是:buy外语教学与研究出版社module2~module4的单词是什么啊
Module2festival n 节日Spring Festival 春节Ready adj 有准备的Get ready for 为………准备好Clean v 都是;弄干净cook v 做饭;烹饪meal n 一餐,一顿饭learn v 学;学会dragon n 龙dragon dance 舞龙lantern n 灯笼Lantern Festivar 元宵节sweep v 打扫sweep away 扫去floor n 地板happen v 发生help v 帮助at work 在工作tradition n 传统bad adj 坏的;不好的luck n 运气paint v 涂;绘画mean v 意思是;意味decorate v 装饰paper cut 剪纸everyone pron 每个人;每一个haircut n 理发give v 给New Year 新年New Year’s Eve 新年前夜dumpling n 饺子;团子sweet adj 甜的pudding n 布丁;甜点心fireworks n (复)焰火few pron 不多;很少a few 一些want v 要;想要week n 星期round adj 圆的adj 在周围all the year round 一年到头bring v 带头colour n 颜色something pron 某事;某物cut v 剪切Christmas n 圣诞节long adj 长的Module\x053Plan n.g.v 计划;打算revise v 温习;复习revise for 温习;复习picnic n 野餐have a picnic 吃野餐test n.g.v 测试;测验walk up 沿.走;登上forwar adv 向前look forward to 期待daugddaughter n 女儿granddaughter n (外)孙儿because conj 因为plane n 飞机sightseeing n 游览;观光do some sightseeing 游览culture n 文化beach n 海滨;海滩sea n 海;海洋wife n 妻子cook n 炊事员;厨师why adv 为什么foreign adj 外国的get(from...)to...(从……) 到达……go sightseeing 去观光cycle v 骑自行车go cycling 去骑自行车shopping n 买东西;购物go shopping 去卖东西;去购物early adj.gadv.早out adv 出外;在外go out 外出Module4life n 生活future n 将来未来in the future 在将来;在未来will v 将要;将会cable (TV) 有线电视calculator n 计算机cell (phone) 移动电话chalk n 粉笔paper n 纸ruler n 直尺satellite (TV) 卫星电视no adj 没有;无no one 没有人;无人farm n 农场holiday n 假日;节日rain n 雨;雨水 v 下雨weather n 天气wind n 风so conj 因此;所以flying n (坐飞机)飞行cheap adj 便宜的fuel n 燃料expensive adj 昂贵的short adj 短暂的;短的;矮的get v 变得;得到;拿到ger warm 变暖rough adj (海浪等)汹涌的;(气候)有暴风雨的spring n 春天autumn n 秋天heavy rain 大雨;暴雨strong adj 强烈的;强壮的;强大的comfortable adj 舒服的;舒适的heat v 加热light adj 轻的machine n 机器dull adj 单调的;枯燥的job n 工作free adj 自由的climate n 气候technology n 科技;结束transport n 运输easy adj 容易的interesting adj 有趣的difficult adj 困难的smooth adj 平静的;平稳的uncomfortable adj 不舒服的weak adj 弱的dream n 梦想记得给score哈!thanks!
您可能关注的推广您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
外研社新标准小学英语一起点第十二册Module5 Unit2 I am flying in the sky.
yedda春望 于发布 l 已有人浏览
外研社新标准小学英语一起点第十二册模块5第2单元。本课主题:Be able to say:
What’s the weather like?
MODULE 5 Unit 2 I am flying in the sky.
Then read and say.
I am in a train.我在火车上.
I am looking out of the window.我正在往窗外看.
It is raining.天正下着雨.
The pigs are sleeping under the tree.猪正在树下睡觉.
People are carrying umbrellas.人们都带着雨伞.
A man is wearing a big hat一个人戴着一顶大帽子,
and a raincoat and boots.穿着雨衣和一双靴子.
Children are jumping in the water.孩子们在水里跳啊跳.
Then the train goes into a tunnel.那时火车进入了一个隧道.
It is very dark.隧道很黑.
Then we come out of the tunnel.然后我们从隧道里出来.
It isn't raining.雨停了.
The sun is shining.阳光明媚.
Children are playing in a park孩子们在公园中玩耍
Then the train arrives at the sation.接着火车到达了车站.
Listen and say.
Then say the poem.
My Dream我的梦
I am flying in the sky.我正在天空飞翔.
Then you wave to say goodbye.然后你挥动着你的手说再见.
I am high above a plane.我在一个飞机的上面.
Then I hear you say my name.然后我听到你说我的名字.
I am going to the park,我打算去公园,
but it is now getting dark.但是现在天色已晚.
I am having an ice cream.我正吃着冰淇淋.
Then I wake up from my dream然后我从我的梦中醒来
MODULE 5 Unit 2 I am flying in the sky.
Teaching contents:
&&&& Module five I am flying in the sky.
Important points:
&& Review the new sentences.
Difficult points:
Be able to say:&& What&s the weather like?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& It&s raining.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What are the children doing?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& They are jumping in the water.
Preparation:
&&&&& tape recorder, computer, some pictures
40 minutes
Teaching course:
1.&Greetings:&&
Good morning, boys and girls.
Nice to see you again.
How are you?
2. CAI show:
&&&&&&&&&&& What can you see in the picture?
3. CAI show:
1) Listen to the tape and write down the words.
2) Correct the answers.
4. Children learn to read the sentences.
5. Make some sentences with &What&s the weather like?&
&& Ex. What&s the weather like?
&&&&& It&s raining.
&&&&& What are you doing?
&&&&& I am playing the piano.
6. Children open the books and repeat the sentences after the tape.
7. Do an exercise:&& Listen and read again.
8. Practice in pairs:&& Ask and answer the words.
9. Play a game:&& Guessing words.
Ex.& What am I doing?&&&& Guess.
&&&& Are you eating?&&&& No, I&m not.&
Are you sleeping?&& No, I&m writing a letter.
10. Learn to sing a song:
&&&&&&&&&& My Dream
Homework:&& Copy the passage of page 20.
Writing on the blackboard:
&&&&&&&&&&&&& Module five I am flying in the sky.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What&s the weather like?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& It&s raining.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What are the children doing?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& They are jumping in the water.
相关英语学习内容
外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&
外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&外研社新标准小学英语一起点&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
外研社小学英语一起点六年级下册
我们也在这里:

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级下册数学课本 的文章

随机推荐