有一首歌的歌词是,我记得有tiaomimi的用拼音读,英文歌,有哪位大神听过?告诉我一下急需!!

有一首英文歌 歌词好像是 just to my love 后面有 (用拼音读 te ruang te ruang)谁知到叫什么
有一首英文歌 歌词好像是 just to my love 后面有 (用拼音读 te ruang te ruang)谁知到叫什么
一首英文歌 女人唱的 。
补充:这首歌 是首 慢节奏的 。 就像 you are not long
我知道!!Great DJ
是 慢节奏的 , 不对
you are not alone?!
那首歌 歌词里面 没有 我说的 。 我说的那首歌 高潮部分有 (拼音读 特ruang
..不知道。。
其他回答 (1)
I Just Want To Make Love To Yo
高潮部分 有 拼音读( 特 ruang
trouble is a friend& 宋狗 丶
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家我记得有一首歌,是一个小男孩唱的,英文歌,忘了叫什么了。_百度知道
我记得有一首歌,是一个小男孩唱的,英文歌,忘了叫什么了。
他的MV是一开始只有一个小男孩在一个黑黑的环境里在唱歌,好象是在说战争吧,那首歌叫什么名字谁知道啊?
提问者采纳
Tell me Why百度MP3上搜下就有了,
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1楼正解,Declan Galbraith唱的,很可爱的孩子
tell me why。呼吁世界和平的。
这首歌叫Tell Me Why演唱: Declan GalbraithIn my dream,children singA song of love for every boy and girlThe sky is blue and fields are greenAnd laughter is the language of the worldThen i wake and all i seeIs a world full of people in needTell me why (why) does it have to be like this?Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understandWhen so many need somebodyWe don’t give a helping hand Tell me why?Everyday i ask myselfWhat will i have to do to be a man?Do i have to stand and fightTo prove to everybody who i am?Is that what my life is forTo waste in a world full of war?Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understandWhen so many need somebodyWe don’t give a helping hand Tell me why?(children)tell me why?(declan)tell me why?(children)tell me why?(declan)tell me why?(together) just tell me why, why, why?Tell me why (why) does it have to be like this?Tell me why (why) is there something i have missed?Tell me why (why) cos i don’t understandWhen so many need somebodyWe don’t give a helping handTell me why (why,why,does the tiger run)Tell me why(why why do we shoot the gun)Tell me why (why,why do we never learn)Can someone tell us why we let the forest burn?(why,why do we say we care)Tell me why(why,why do we stand and stare)Tell me why(why,why do the dolphins cry)Can some one tell us why we let the ocean die?(why,why if we’re all the same)Tell me why(why,why do we pass the blame)Tell me why (why,why does it never end)Can some one tell us why we cannot just be friends?Why,why,(do we close our eyes)Why,why,(do the greedy life)Why,why,(do we fight for land)Can someone tell us why 'cos we don't understand?Why,why?!-END-
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌:1个黑人男的和2个女的,中间有一段是这样唱的《用拼音LOU英文读B》LOU B LOU B LOU B_百度知道
找一首英文歌:1个黑人男的和2个女的,中间有一段是这样唱的《用拼音LOU英文读B》LOU B LOU B LOU B
快速的读LOU B LOU B LOU B
请问你会唱吗 如果知道一点旋律的话我就能帮你 你就说你知不知道吧
%&_&%不会我从来不唱歌
如果知道一点旋律的话我就能帮你
就是 按歌的旋律哼几下
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
我觉得是这首 like u like- Aggro Sant畅户扳鞠殖角帮携爆毛os试试吧 祝你好运
Winter is coming followed with the cold weather, Louboutin knee-length boots are your best option for love this year winter. Wearing Christian Louboutin knee-length boots, you can show your fashion and charm in this cold winter, and let winter happy to suit your needs,Black Christian Louboutin!Because the earliest popular boots style, as well as in this season the over knee boots style just isn't more prominent than above couple of style boots such as ankle boots, brief boots and middle high boots, even additionally it is not prominent compared to extreme over knee boots. What has one of the most from the impact of benchmarking is Yves Saint Laurent black boot,Christian Louboutin Pumps, on the platform of stretch and fold, these models push it down to make up the impact of drape and baggy, then put pants into the boots, the modelling which on visual that pants and shoes are connected with one another together, although the effect is novel, but it's difficult to seem beautiful. The whole lower body looks bloated and clumsy, but regardless of how the boots remain way too beautiful. The knee-length boots of Loewe like playing edge ball, Liu Wen wear the style Loewe boots shows on T stage,Christian Louboutin Peep Toe, and the boots are just to knee, so when for ordinary girl, it might be several inch over knee, so it has the beautiful a feeling of one-piece knees boots, what`s more,Christian Louboutin Mens, the workmanship is quite difficult, unless you have enough courage to use the really hyperbole knee-length boots, then a pair of boots is worth attempting.In contrast to other brand boots such as above over knee boots, Christian Louboutin knee-length boots are made not just for warmth but also for fashion and beauty. You are able to choose various size based on your legs height and buy one that is easily the most suitable your legs and make them appear slender and make you fashion and charming. Many kinds of the type of boots and color and size, so that you must will find the thing you need on our website,Christian Louboutin Bridal Shoes, which provide you the greatest and top quality boots to suit your needs, our dear customers.
是不是Flo-Rida的low啊
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,有一个好像是jiu的音(这是汉语拼音,那个我不会读)经常在炫舞里放的
有一首英文歌,有一个好像是jiu的音(这是汉语拼音,那个我不会读)经常在炫舞里放的
就是甾炫舞里的VIP舞台里,房主最爱放的
拜托,说一下,谢谢啦!!!!!!!!!!
补充:请你们常玩的人,给我一点提示啊
不区分大小写匿名
对不起,我没说清楚,是女生唱的
相关知识等待您来回答
QQ炫舞领域专家有一首歌名字叫 pa va rua si(用拼音拼,单词是这么读的)是首英文歌,知道歌名的告诉一下_百度知道