有一首歌啦啦啦啦啦的歌词是llikeyoubabybbb版

有一首歌歌词是 oh my baby you heart you love me…… 很欢快的 很_百度知道
有一首歌歌词是 oh my baby you heart you love me…… 很欢快的 很
有一首歌歌词是 oh my baby you heart you love me…… 很欢快的 很流行的歌 肯定不是贾斯丁和nobody
也不是小甜甜的 求求求 歌名 很欢快的
Not my babyOre not like those other boysWho play with hearts like they were toysOh no! Not my sweet babyYou'm so glad that I kept on sayingOh noYou gave me your ringAnd I&#39, no not my sweet babyOh no! Not my babyOh no! Not my sweet babyOh no! Not my babyNo, no
&NOt my baby&
是不是这个
望采纳谢谢你!
你歌词确定没问题吧
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他8条回答
pretty boy 的歌词 看看对不对 呵呵 可能有用可能没用I lay awake at night See things in black and white I only got you inside my mind You knew you have made me blind I lay awake and pray That you would look my way I have all this songing in my heart I knew it right from the start Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you like I never ever love no one before u Pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside make me stay rig ht beside you I use to write you name And put it in a frame And sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall You stay a little while And touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you like I never ever love no one before u Pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside make me stay right beside you say u love me to Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you like I never ever love no one before u Pretty pretty boy of mine just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside make me stay right beside you
不是 他就是oh my baby you heart you love me 是连在一起的
[ti:oops!... i did it again][ar:britney spears][al:oops!... i did it again]artist: britney spears album: oops... i did it again title: oops... i did it again yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah i think i did it again i made you believe we're more than just friends oh baby it might seem like a crush but it doesn't mean that i'm serious 'cause to lose all my senses that is just so typically me oh baby, baby :chorus:oops!...i did it again i played with your heart, got lost in the game oh baby, baby oops!...you think i'm in love that i'm sent from above i'm not that innocent you see my problem is this i'm dreaming away wishing that heroes, they truly exist i cry, watching the days can't you see i'm a fool in so many ways but to lose all my senses that is just so typically me baby, oh :chorus:oops!...i did it again i played with your heart, got lost in the game oh baby, baby oops!...you think i'm in love that i'm sent from above i'm not that innocent yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah &all aboard&&britney, before you go, there's something i want you to have&&oh, it's beautiful, but wait a minute, isn't this...?&&yeah, yes it is&&but i thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end&&well baby, i went down and got it for you&&oh, you shouldn't ha ve&oops!...i did it again to your heart got lost in this game, oh baby oops!...you think that i'm sent from above i'm not that innocent
pretty boy》
M2M的《pretty boy》
i want you back.迈克尔杰克逊小时候唱的。莫非是 《 barbie girl 》――aqua ?
爱情红绿灯
不是这首歌
你应该听的不是原版
男的还是女的?
不是 那个歌词就是连在一起的
你听了吗?
不是 是很欢快的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌其中的一句是i love you baby 的,是个男的唱的歌词有中文和英文.是什么歌拜托各位大神_百度知道
有一首歌其中的一句是i love you baby 的,是个男的唱的歌词有中文和英文.是什么歌拜托各位大神
要的歌词是 ilove you baby的 不是baby i love you的哦!知道的说下 谢谢哈
提问者采纳
don'm aliveyou&#39.d be like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat long last love has arrivedand i thank god i'm aliveyou&#39,i prayoh pretty baby.51lrc,don's realyou&#39:tv magic [re just too good to be truecan't take my eyes off you歌手,t take my eyes off youyou't take my eyes oft take my eyes off you][re just too good to be truecan'er just too good to be truecan't take my eyes off youyou&#39.d be like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat long last love has arrivedand i thank god i&#39:can's quite all righti need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i say (it&#39.com/asp/can&#39,and if it&#39, oh babyyou&#39,let me love you,and if it&#39.aspxp, oh babyyou'LRC歌词 搜索&quot,mp3 [t take my eyes off youi love you baby,now that i found you stayand let me love you:tv magic]andy williams - can'd be like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat long last love has arrivedand i thank god i&#39?id=A0g" target="_blank">t let me down,and if it&#39.s nothing else to comparethe sight of you leaves me weakthere are no words left to speakbut if you feel like i feelplease let me know that it&#39.t take my eyes off you&quot,s realyou&#39,and if it&#39,now that i found you stayand let me love you://lrc.51lrc:can't take my eyes ofs quite all righti need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i s) okoh pretty baby://t take my eyes off youpardon the way that i starethere's nothing else to comparethe sight of you leaves me weakthere are no words left to speakbut if you feel like i feelplease let me know that it&#39?id=178022&id1=86612&t=lrc&ac=dl" target="_blank">s quite all righti need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i say okoh pretty baby:
<a href="er just too good to be truecan&#39;er just too good to be truecan&#39;t take my eyes off you&re just too good to be truecan&#39;t take my eyes off youi love you baby,i prayoh pretty baby:
<a href="t take my eyes off you][t take my eyes off youyou&#39,re just too good to be truecan&#39;s quite all righti need you baby to warm the lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i say (it&#39,now that i found you stad be like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat long last love has arrivedand i thank god i&#39.net/lrc,t take my eyes off youyou&#39:andy williams][al,m aliveyou&#39.net/lrc:can&#39;s)t take my eyes off youpardon the way that i starethere&#39, oh babyLRC歌词来自;re just too good to be truecan&#39,i prayoh pretty baby?id=A0g 歌曲,now that i found you stayand let me love you:andy williams 专辑;er just too good to be truecan&#39://www://lrc,don&#39;can&#39;t take my eyes off youyou&#39;m aliveyou&#39;t let me down, oh babyLRC歌词来自:can&#39;re just too good to be truecan&#39.asp,oh baby:frankie valli 搜索&/asp/t take my eyes off you歌手,t take my eyes off you--you&#39,don&#39:frankie valli]can&#39歌曲
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁劲舞团中有一首歌歌词是baby i love you baby i need you谁知道是什么歌曲?_百度知道
劲舞团中有一首歌歌词是baby i love you baby i need you谁知道是什么歌曲?
提问者采纳
那个不是baby i love you而是maybe I love you,歌名也就是maybe I love you。
其他类似问题
劲舞团的相关知识
其他4条回答
kelly rowland nelly----dilemma
东方神起 - miss you
maybe i love you - girl friends 试听 :
nelly&kelly rowland--dilemma
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌叫什么名字啊歌词好像是I LOVE YOU 无法卟爱你BABY,说你也爱我_百度知道
有一首歌叫什么名字啊歌词好像是I LOVE YOU 无法卟爱你BABY,说你也爱我
是个男人唱的,已经很熟悉了,经常听到,但是还是卟知道名字
提问者采纳
82.mp3忘了是怎么开始也许就是对你有一种感觉忽然间发现自己已深深爱上你真的很简单爱得地暗天黑都已无所谓是是非非无法决择没有后悔为爱日夜去跟随那个疯狂的人是我喔.61/ZSBWY/zhiye/yy/01...82....i love you无法不爱着你说你也爱我i love you永远不愿意baby失去你不可能更快乐只要能在一起做什么都可以虽然世界变个不停用最真诚的心让爱变得简单爱得地暗天黑都已无所谓是是非非无法决择没有后悔为爱日夜去跟随那个疯狂的人是我喔...://210..61/ZSBWY/zhiye/yy/01;
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
《爱很简单》(I Love You)作词:娃娃 作曲:陶吉吉忘了是怎么开始 也许就是对你 有一种感觉忽然间发现自己 已深深爱上你 真的很简单爱的地暗天黑都已无所谓 是是非非无法抉择 喔~~没有后悔为爱日夜去跟随 那个疯狂的人是我 喔~~I LOVE U 无法不爱你 BABY 说你也爱我I LOVE U 永远不愿意 BABY 失去你不可能更快乐 只要能在一起 做什么都可以虽然 世界变个不停 用最真诚的心 让爱变的简单I LOVE U 一直在这里 BABY 一直在爱你 Oh ya~I LOVE U (yes I do) 永远都不放弃 这爱你的权利如果你还有一些困惑 Oh No 请贴著我的心倾听听我说著 爱你 (yes I do) 我爱你
爱很简单-陶喆。楼上两位,不是吉吉。不过挺好看的这样写
&爱很简单& 陶吉吉的
<简单的爱>陶吉吉
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在韩剧 《oh my lady》中,有一首歌的歌词是 give me to love baby I love you 这首歌叫什么名字?
在韩剧 《oh my lady》中,有一首歌的歌词是 give me to love baby I love you 这首歌叫什么名字?
不区分大小写匿名
you give me love
你的人偶——Sunny(少女时代)
你也喜欢始源吗????????oh my lady很好看的!~~~
[ti:you give me love][ar:faith hill][al:there you'll be- the best of faith hill]you give me lovefaith hillyou turn aroundthen you ask me behind tears of doubtjust what do i see in youplease don't cryi know sometimes it seemswe barely get bybut you don't see how much you doto get me troughwhen the world is coldand i need a friend to holdyou give me love you give me loveand when my hope is goneand i feel i can't go onyou pick me upyou give me love you give me lovei apologizeif i never told youwhat you are in my eyesoh baby let me tell you nowevery daylooks sweeter knowing you'll be therein every waynow how can you say that's not enough'cause when the world is coldand i need a friend to holdyou give me love you give me loveand when my hope is goneand it feels i can't go onyou pick me upyou give me love you give meeverything my heart desiresmorning sun and midnight firessomeone there to share my dreamswith you i have everythingwhen the world is coldand i need a friend to holdyou give me love you give me loveand when my hopes are goneand i feel i can't go onyou pick me upyou give me loveyeah when my world is coldand i need a friend to holdyou give me love you give me loveand when my hope is goneand i feel i can't go onyou give me love you give me love
你的人偶——少女时代。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 有一首歌的歌词是 的文章

随机推荐