it's easierso said so donethan done 这句话中said than done是怎么来

听音乐学英语&英国歌手Ro
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
说时容易做时难 Easier Said Than Done-Stargate
时间:12-03-15作者:CSCSCS来源:
[提示:]双击单词,即可查看词义!
Hold it there Try to imagine Songs of heaven in motion Singing songs of devotion Say it's all possible But it's easier said than done Twice as close Bringers of wisdom Simply trying to touch Put a spell on you Say it's all possible But it's easier said than done Think for a reason It's easy to please Anderson Jon Thoughts of a love world Where innocence leads you To a magical high When someone you remember Helps by telling you why, why Why there is worship Deep, deep within Not so easily seen Or amazingly witnessed A spell on you It's already said and done Hold it there You can imagine All of heaven in motion Special songs of devotion Say it's all possible But easier said than done Think of a season So easy to reach Where innocence leads you To a magical high When someone you remember Helps by telling you why, why Why there is worship Deep, deep within Nor so specially seen Or amazingly witnessed A spell on you It's already said and done See it clear Sounds of emotion Spreading all or' the world Bringing peace for a moment Sa it's all possible It's already said and done Already said and done Already said and done Already said and done Hold it there Try to imagine Songs of heaven in motion Singing songs of devotion Say it's all possible But it's easier said than done Twice as close Bringers of wisdom Simply trying to touch Put a spell on you Say it's all possible But it's easier said than done Think for a reason It's easy to please Anderson Jon Thoughts of a love world Where innocence leads you To a magical high When someone you remember Helps by telling you why, why Why there is worship Deep, deep within Not so easily seen Or amazingly witnessed A spell on you It's already said and done Hold it there You can imagine All of heaven in motion Special songs of devotion Say it's all possible But easier said than done Think of a season So easy to reach Where innocence leads you To a magical high When someone you remember Helps by telling you why, why Why there is worship Deep, deep within Nor so specially seen Or amazingly witnessed A spell on you It's already said and done See it clear Sounds of emotion Spreading all or' the world Bringing peace for a moment Sa it's all possible It's already said and done Already said and done Already said and done Already said and done
责编:CSCSCS&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:没有了
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了
&&&&&&&&&&It’s Easier Said Than Done
“Girls, get in here!” Maddie shrieked with her loud, intimidating voice.
“Here goes nothing,” I muttered to myself. I gathered all my courage and marched into the studio.
As we walked into the dance studio, there stood our teacher waiting impatiently for us to start practice, her fingers tapping against the practice mats.
“Grace, Rylee, get your butts over here,” Maddie said, in her “I’m not kidding way”.
I almost forgot. Let me introduce myself and my best friend, Rylee. My name is Grace, I am 11 years old and I am a dancer. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I am more of a quiet, humble girl rather than one who likes to draw attention. My best friend, Rylee, is also 11 years old and also a dancer.
Rylee has blonde hair and blue eyes. The opposite of me, Rylee is a more outgoing girl who at times can be a little cocky. We live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our dance teacher, Maddie, is an intimidating, pushy woman, with brown hair and blue eyes.
As we walked into the room, Maddie was starting to tell the team about the most important dance competition of the season. It would take place in Los Angeles, California. Ooh, how I love LA!
Maddie turned to us and said, “Grace, Rylee, you two will be performing a duet.”
We were ecstatic! “Only one down side to that, though,” I thought to myself, “is that we will only have two days to learn the dance, and everyone knows that I don’t have the best memory.” The pressure was on and I was getting anxious.
That’s when Maddie said that she not only expected us to win, she demanded that we win. Now I was a nervous wreck.
“At least I have done many duets before,” I thought to myself, “but never with Rylee, and never in two days.”
During our water break, Rylee came up to me and said,
“No sweat, we got this, Grace, I can’t wait! Don’t you think the dance will be so easy?
We should add some harder choreography to ensure that we please Maddie and win!”
“If we add harder moves Maddie will kill us. Plus, I am struggling with the choreography as it is. We could change a few moves, I guess.”
Of course, being the person I am, I gave in to Rylee’s plan. After class, she pulled me aside and told me the changes to the choreography. Immediately, I was having trouble remembering and keeping up. Regretting going behind Maddie’s back, I realized I would have to work extra hard to keep up, and with Maddie’s favoritism towards Rylee, I knew if we lost, it would be on me.
Later that night, as I was lying in bed, I started running through the dance in my head. It seamed pretty simple, but I was not so sure when actually having to remember and do the moves.
The next afternoon was the last day at dance rehearsals and I could tell Maddie was nervous about the competition. She is very strict, has high expectations and hates to lose. Whenever a team loses, she threatens to replace them.
At this particular dance rehearsal, Rylee and I are also very nervous. Not only is it the last rehearsal before we go to LA, but we don’t want Maddie to see the changes so she doesn’t pull the duet. Luckily, she has to go teach another class, so Rylee and I can practice our duet in private. Rylee has the duet memorized, but I on the other hand, am a wreck. There is one section that I keep forgetting, so I specifically try to practice that, along with all the other changes.
Beep, Beep, Beep! The sound of my alarm clock goes off. I roll over and get out of bed. Oh boy, I remember, it is the day of the big competition! I quickly get my clothes on, eat small bowl of cereal grab my suitcase, hop in the car and my mom and I are out the door to the airport to meet the team.
On the plane to LA, I kept going through the dance routine over and over in my head. “Hey,” I think to myself, “I am feeling more and more confident.” Then I sadly remembered that anyone can go through the dance in their head, but not everyone can actually perform the skills under the pressure of a competition.
When we arrive in LA five hours later, we went straight to the venue. The competition was running ahead of schedule, so we had to rush to get ready. Rylee and I sat down and had our moms do our hair and makeup. No sooner than when we were glittered and hair perfectly set, Maddie called us over,
“Grace, Rylee, here are your duet costumes!”
I was so exited, as I always love the look and feel of costumes. These were especially elegant as they were as green as the grass and as blue as the sky, with a splash of purple. They had hand-sewn rhine-stones on them and felt soft and silky. Perfect!
Just as Rylee and I were about to warm up, a volunteer for the competition came and told us that it was our turn and time to go on stage. We knew the competition was running ahead of schedule, but an hour ahead? No way! We weren’t ready. My heart started beating rapidly. I was in panic mode.
As the announcer called our number, I silently prayed that I would not mess up. I also prayed that Maddie would not be mad at us for changing the choreography. I took a deep breath and looked bug-eyed at Rylee. We could hear the sounds of the audience cheering as we prepared to go on stage.
As I stepped on stage, I could immediately tell that it was the type of stage we were not used to. It was harder and more slippery. It would take every effort and ounce of concentration not to fall. I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind.
We started well, and I actually thought we were doing a good job.
That is, until we attempted our first change in the choreography. Rylee did the move with no problem, of course.
For me, however, it was a disaster. I fell.
Not just a gentle and graceful fall, but a flat-on-all-fours fall in front of an entire live audience!
I was mortified. I quickly got up, looked at Rylee, and tried to get back into sync. I went completely blank. Now I was not only mortified, I was so mad that I ran off the stage crying. It was over now, and I could not go back on stage.
Rylee was still on stage. She looked scared and confused because I had run off.
She didn’t even realize she was still dancing when the music finished. Once she “came to”, she was horrified and also ran off the stage.
We were both in tears and trying to make sense of what just happened. I felt so guilty and ashamed because I had messed up the entire number. I could see the disgust in Rylee’s fiery eyes. She was mad and would not even look at me. Now, we were going to have to take the wrath of Maddie yelling at us.
I tried to make myself feel better by repeating in my head,
“It’s all Rylee’s fault as she was the one putting all the pressure on me by changing the dance”.
“No, no”, I thought again, “it isn’t right to blame others, I was the one who ran off the stage first”.
As my thoughts kept jumbling about, I heard loud footsteps. My throat got dry and tight as I knew what that meant. Maddie was coming.
Rylee and I sat down together, our heads buried in our laps. We did not even have the guts or courtesy to look at Maddie.
Just as we thought, Maddie started yelling at us at the top of her lungs. She went on about how I ruined the dance. No surprise, as I know Rylee is her favorite. Maddie did get mad at Rylee for changing the choreography, but the daggers pointed at me hurt. We both sheepishly apologized and promised Maddie that we would never go behind her back again and do such a thing again.
After sulking and having to stomach watching the rest of the competition, we went out for the awards ceremony. We knew we wouldn’t place and so it was hard to be there. As the announcer called out the First Place winners, I recognized that they were girls from our school on a different dance squad, so I was happy for them.
The plane ride home was tough. We were silent, something unusual for us loud and chatty girls. We were too disappointed and so used to winning, as pretty much every duet Maddie had entered before had won.
When we landed, we went our separate ways home. No goodbyes or anything else were said.
I tried to console myself and thought, “Everyone makes mistakes, even you, Grace.”
The next morning when my alarm went off, I did not want to get out of bed. My mom must have known how I felt, because when I went downstairs to breakfast, I could smell the wonderful scent of pipping hot cinnamon buns. I ate every last crumb!
At least that good start to the day made me feel a little better.
At school for First Period, Rylee and I share the same class, English. Today, in English, it just so happened to be the day where our teacher paired us up for a book report. Our teacher knows that we are best friends and always love to pair up, usually. Well, today of all days, was not the day I wanted to be paired up with Rylee.
We were stuck – together. We couldn’t even look at each other. Our teacher noticed and came over to talk to us. We explained what happened. I asked if we could switch partners, but she said it was too late and everyone else was happily paired with their partners. When she went back to her desk, she quietly gestured me to come over. She comforted me that it was just a dance and advised how I should make peace with Rylee. She squeezed my hand and told me to go back to my seat.
When I confronted Rylee after class, she looked as sad and guilty as I did. We both came clean, said our sorrys and got started on the book report right away. We laughed and agreed to do something we knew we could pull off and not get carried away with crazy ideas we were not capable of carrying out.
After school, I got in my mom’s car and she asked me about my day, as usual. She also asked me if I had made peace with Rylee. I was happy to be able to say yes. She then handed me my dance wear, which was the last thing on my mind. I couldn’t help but ask,
“Mom, what is this for?” Then it hit me, we had dance class. Oh no, I thought, that was the last place I wanted to be right then. Maddie would probably be hard on me all week and never give me a duet with Rylee, or anyone else ever again.
As we pulled up to the studio, my hands were as cold as ice, and I was shivering from head to toe from nervousness. I heard Maddie and Rylee already in there, warming up. To my surprise, however, they were exited and cheery and acting like the competition had never happened. “Wow, this is good,” I thought. I guess I realized that we all make mistakes and when we do, we need to brush ourselves off, learn from them and start over. I was ready.
This entry was posted in . Bookmark the .
CAPTCHA Code *
La la land
A little something in case you get bored
widget and many other
at ! Not seeing a widget? ()It’s&easier&said&than&done
站着说话不腰疼
&(zh&nzhe shuōhu& b& yāo
easier said than done
秦朝的时候,孝公的宠臣景监将商鞅引荐给秦孝公。
Q&nch&o de sh&hou, Xi&o Gōng de chǒngch&n Jǐng Jiān jiāng Shāng
Yāng yǐnji&n gěi Q&n Xi&o Gōng.
In the Qin dynasty, Jing Jian, the King’s minion, recommended Shang
Yang to Qin Xiaogong.
孝公在朝殿与商鞅讨论治国策略,景监作陪。
Xi&o Gōng z&i ch&odi&n yǔ Shāng Yāng tǎol&n zh&gu& c&l&&, Jǐng Jiān
Qin Xiaogong discussed the strategy of governing the country with
Shang Yang in the palace. And Jing Jian accompanied.
当时孝公端坐,商鞅和景监把膝盖跪于地,双足垫于臀下。
Dāngsh& Xi&o Gōng duān zu&, Shāng Yāng h& Jǐng Jiān bǎ xīg&i gu& y&
d&, shuāngz& di&n y& t&n xi&.
At that time, Qin Xiaogong was sitting on the seat, Shang Yang and
Jing Jian were kneeling on the ground and their buttocks were
sitting on the back of the feet.
商鞅从早晨畅谈至黄昏,说到激扬之处,起身立于殿中继续畅谈,浑然不觉。
Shāng Yāng c&ng zǎoch&n ch&ngt&n zh& hu&nghūn, shuō d&o jīy&ng zhī
ch&, qǐshēn l& y& di&n zhōng j&x& ch&ngt&n, h&nr&nb&ju&.
Shang Yang talked from the morning till nightfall. When he became
excited, he stood up and talked continuously.
景监长跪一日,身心俱疲,见孝公和商鞅并无结束之意,所以不断向商鞅暗使眼色,想让他停下。
Jǐng Jiān ch&ng gu& y& r&, shēnxīn j& p&, ji&n Xi&o Gōng h& Shāng
Yāng b&ng w& ji&sh& zhī y&, suǒyǐ b&du&n xi&ng Shāng Yāng &n shǐ
yǎns&, xiǎng r&ng tā t&ngxi&.
Jing Jian was exhausted for kneelin it seemed
that there was no ending to the discussion between Qin Xiaogong and
Shang Yang. So Jing Jian secretly winked at Shang Yang continually,
hoping him to stop.
但商鞅并不理会,直至深夜才被孝公打断,孝公赏赐他们御膳,并离去了。
D&n Shāng Yāng b&ng b& lǐhu&, zh& zh& shēny& c&i b&i Xi&o Gōng
dǎdu&n, Xi&o Gōng shǎngc& tāmen y&sh&n, b&ng l&q& le.
But Shang Yang ignored him. Qin Xiaogong interrupted Shang Yang in
the midnight and bestowed a sumptuous meal to them, and then the
King left.
席间商鞅问景监为何频使眼色,景监道:“我跪得浑身都麻木了,酸软如泥,你倒站着说话不腰疼”。
X&jiān Shāng Yāng w&n Jǐng Jiān w&ih& p&n shǐ yǎns&, Jǐng Jiān d&o:
“wǒ gu& d& h&nshēn dōu m&m& le, suānruǎn r&n&, nǐ dǎo zh&n zhe
shuōhu& b& yāo t&ng.”
During the meal, Shang Yang asked Jing Jian why he winked at him
continually. Jing Jian said: “my body was numb and sore from
kneeling for the entire day. It’s much easier for you to speak
while standing.”
Key learning points
站着说话不腰疼 (zh&nzhe shuōhu& b& yāo t&ng) It’s easier said than
“站 (zh&n)” means to stand, “着 (zhe)” here hasn’t special meaning,
“说 (shuō)” means to say, “话 (hu&)” means words, “不 (b&)” means no,
“腰 (yāo)” means waist and “疼 (t&ng)” means pain. People can also
use this phrase to describe people who are boastful.
你别站着说话不腰疼啊,这个问题实际操作要比想象中复杂很多。
Nǐ bi& zh&n zhe shuōhu& b& yāo t&ng ā, zh&ge w&nt& sh&j& cāozu& y&o
bǐ xiǎngxi&ng zhōng f&z& hěnduō.
It is easy said than done&this issue is much complex in real
practice than you have imagined.
生词 (shēngc&) Vocabulary引荐 (yǐnji&n): v to
腰 (yāo): n waist
黄昏 (hu&nghūn): n nightfall
The phrase “黄昏 (hu&nghūn)” means nightfall, the character “黄
(hu&ng)” refers to yellow and the character “昏 (hūn)” means
莉莉喜欢黄昏时的景色。
L&l& xǐhuan hu&nghūn sh& de jǐngs&.
Lily enjoys the scenery of nightfall.
跪 (gu&): v to kneel
The character “跪 (gu&)” means to kneel.
全家人跪在跪垫上祈祷。
Qu&n jiār&n gu&z&i gu&di&n sh&ng q&dǎo.
The whole family knelt on cushions to pray.
打断 (dǎdu&n): v to interrupt
“打断 (dǎdu&n)” means to interrupt. The character “打 (dǎ)” means to
beat and the character “断 (du&n)” means to break.
我在房间思考问题,他进来把我打断了。
Wǒ z&i f&ngjiān sīkǎo w&nt&, tā j&nl&i bǎ wǒ dǎdu&n le.
I was thinking in the room when he came in, and he interrupted
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。It is easier said than done.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
It is easier said than done.
中文意思:说的容易做的难。
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
这样才能保证在烘焙过程中咖啡中所含的糖和其他碳水化合物碳化,从而产生出众所周知的咖啡油脂,产生出高质量、风格一致的好咖啡。
就在这些季节里,热气团与冷气团的温差最大。
叶永青正是在这个时候求学于四川美术学院.在他的作品里可以看到,文革过后的批判精神所留下的烙印。
它是大地的眸子,观察它的人可以探测到自己天性的深度。
本文主要论述一种实用的时序逻辑电路的设计与实现―设计一个十字路口交通灯自动循环亮灭的控制器。