die alone kobe单独唱的部分歌名die line是什么意思

贾斯汀.比伯:永不言败 中22分半的时候唱的歌名,是和一个黑色小胖一起唱的,原唱是谁?_百度知道
贾斯汀.比伯:永不言败 中22分半的时候唱的歌名,是和一个黑色小胖一起唱的,原唱是谁?
提问者采纳
Eenie Meenie - Sean Kingston
提问者评价
其他类似问题
比伯的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
贾登史密斯
eenie meenie
贾登史密斯
Eenie Meenie (feat Sean Kingston) ,是他自己的歌。Eenie MeenieEenie meenie miney mo Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Shes indecisive She can't decide She keeps on lookin' From left to right Girl, c'mon get closer Look in my eyes Searchin' is so wrong I'm Mr. Right You seem like the type To love em' and leave em' And disappear right after this song. So give me the night To show you, hold you Don't leave me out here dancin' alone You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time I'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind I wish our hearts could come together as one Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' (Justin Bieber) Let me show you what your missin' Paradise With me you're winning girl You don't have to roll the dice Tell me what you're really here for Them other guys? I can see right through ya' You seem like the type To love em' and leave em' And disappear right after the song. So give me the night To show you, hold you Don't leave me out here dancin' alone Can't make up your mind Please don't waste my time Not tryin' to rewind I wish our hearts could come together as one Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' (Sean Kingston) Eenie meenie miney moe Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Eenie meenie miney moe Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla' (if, if, if she holla) let her go Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova' Can't make up your mind Please don't waste my time Not tryin' to rewind I wish our hearts could come together as one
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!【Shadyxv】全部歌曲试听_Various Artists_音乐专辑_酷我音乐
Shadyxv - Various Artists
歌手:Various Artists
唱片公司:暂无
发行时间:
专辑标签:欧美流行说唱Rap
歌曲数:29
收听量:2702027
已评:10分
鼠标滑过星星,点击打分
Shadyxv简介:饶舌天王 – 阿姆,今日公布了众所瞩目(也许只有嘻哈界)的合辑《Shady XV》的曲目,并宣布该合辑将于下个月 24 号发行。这张合辑是为了庆祝阿姆的「Shady Records」成立十五週年所灌录的,该合辑封面将会是阿姆着名的曲棍球面具外加电锯,灵感正是来自于《十三号星期五》系列电影裡的杰森,参与该合辑录音的乐手也几乎全都是「嘻哈名人堂」等级的巨星,包括了:Bad Meets Evil、D-12、Yelawolf、Kobe、Sia、Big Sean、Dej Loaf、50 Cent 等人。 The first single of SHADYXV album definitely sets the bar for the whole future record. "Guts Over Fear", Em and Sia′s new track, was the final song to "The Great Equalizer" movie with Denzel Washington in the title role. "Guts Over Fear" was generally accepted and was already downloaded more than 300,000 times around the world. And this is just one song, it is difficult to imagine what sales statistics and success the album will have in general. Film fans heard the song in the new movie "The Great Equalizer" featuring Denzel Washington in the main role. By the end of the movie, Denzel’s character Robert McCall accepts himself in the way he is and becomes a man with a tireless pursuit of justice. Like in Eminem’s song, this is a story about a courageous hero who knows no fear, whose life driving force is the use of the skills to help the helpless". “Guts Over Fear” is a strong, great song, inspiring its listeners. It specifies not only the mood for the whole future album, but, in some extent, shows the intention of Shady Records label: to do the better music, to use existing skills to make the best rap, not to be afraid to say "we are the best". If, at least, the half of the album is in the same spirit, the fans will appreciate that. Because the fans need a strong Shady Records.
In some degree, it was surprising the selection of "the greatest hits" of the label. Surprising in a good way. Lose Yourself, You Don't Know, In Da Club P.I.M.P., Purple Pills My Band are definitely the hits and the main identity cards of their performers. In the "age" of these tracks, they represented the label, with dignity showing who was the best in the industry. A pleasant surprise was the remix of Cry Now, which brought together Shady Records 1.0. team.
Shady Records 2.0 is also presented by an excellent set. Hammer Dance was on everyone's lips and had an incredible success when the group only started to work on its second solo album. At their concerts it is one of the grooviest tracks. But, for some reason, I wanted that the disk with the classics included the track of the same name group - "Slaughterhouse", which was first performed in 2008 and gave the beginning to the group. Tracks Let's Roll and Pop The Trunk were not chosen by chance. They show in a better way the high-level rap skills of Yelawolf.
The review will be updated after the album is released!
Shadyxv全部歌曲
收听Shadyxv的人
加载中,请稍候...

我要回帖

更多关于 let alone是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐