用英语写话,写我去过的一个美丽地方 ,不要百度英语翻译的那种。

旅游既能开阔视野,又能陶冶情操.你一定去过很多令你难忘的地方,并且你也一定有想去但没去过的地方.写个英语作文 80字左右提示:你曾经去过的一个令你难忘的地方,在那里你做了些什么,那里什么令你最难忘.你_百度作业帮
旅游既能开阔视野,又能陶冶情操.你一定去过很多令你难忘的地方,并且你也一定有想去但没去过的地方.写个英语作文 80字左右提示:你曾经去过的一个令你难忘的地方,在那里你做了些什么,那里什么令你最难忘.你
提示:你曾经去过的一个令你难忘的地方,在那里你做了些什么,那里什么令你最难忘.你认为当你去旅游时,什么对你来说是最重要的?如果有机会,你最想去哪里旅游度假呢?为什么?
我也在写这篇作文 额.这些回答 .第六单元我去过的地方_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
第六单元我去过的地方
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语翻译在我去美国以前,我曾经去过英国,当我在英国的时候,我碰见了一个美丽的女孩子,他后来成为我的太太._百度作业帮
英语翻译在我去美国以前,我曾经去过英国,当我在英国的时候,我碰见了一个美丽的女孩子,他后来成为我的太太.
在我去美国以前,我曾经去过英国,当我在英国的时候,我碰见了一个美丽的女孩子,他后来成为我的太太.
从时态分析,支持楼上1.“在我去美国以前”,相对现在来说是已经去了,用过去时went to USA/America2.“我曾经去过英国”是在去美国以前,过去的过去用过去完成时3.“当我在英国的时候,我碰见了一个美丽的女孩子,他后来成为我的太太”I had gone to UK where I met a pretty girl who became my wife later 其中“当我在英国的时候...”说明去过但现在已经不在英国,应该用have gone to而非 have been to
before went to american
i went to visit england where i met a becautiful girl who become my wife in the future
Before going to the US, I had been to the UK where I met a beautiful girl who became my wife later.不用象楼上那些那么复杂,一句定语从句就能搞定
Before to America,I had been to England where I met a girl,who is later become my wife.
Before I went to USA, I had gone to UK where I met a pretty girl who became my wife later .
I have been to Enland before going to the USA.I met a beautiful girl when I was in the UK.And,the girl now becomes my wife:)
I had been to English before i went to USA.When I was in English i met a beautiful girl who became my wife afterwards.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请帮忙写一篇英语作文:我叫赵鸿键,今年十二岁,来自江西萍乡那是一个美丽的地方,我是一个乐观的男孩_百度知道
请帮忙写一篇英语作文:我叫赵鸿键,今年十二岁,来自江西萍乡那是一个美丽的地方,我是一个乐观的男孩
龙虾和青菜,我喜欢的食物有,因为打篮球可以锻炼我的耐心,因为数学可以让我多加去思考问题,我的短跑还是全校第一名:鱼.肉:数学。我喜欢的运动有打篮球和短跑。我最喜欢的科目是是六一班的学生
提问者采纳
I like playing basketball and sprint.because playing basketball can practice my patience.I have won the first price in a school competition,I am a oppositive boy.Because I think Math can make me think more,lobster and vegetable,语法水平比他们好My name is ZhaoHongJian.I am at the age of
twelve years old.As you can see.Math is the first subject that I want to learn.I am from jiangxi pingxiang which is a beautiful city,meet.My favorite food are fish.I study in grade six. 绝对选我的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I like a sport is playing basketball and dash, because playing basketball can exercise my patience. I was one of six students. My favorite subject is. Lobster and green vegetables, because mathematics can let me more to think about a problemMy name is ZhaoHongJian, I like of food, I am a boy of optimism, and from jiangxi pingxiang that is a beautiful place. Meat: mathematics: fish, my sprint or the school first, this year twelve years old
My name is Zhaohong Jian, I am 12 years-old, I am a oppositive boy who come from a beautiful place called Ping village in JiangXi Province. I study in grade six ,class one. My favorite food are fish,meet,lobster and vegetable. Next, my favorite sports are basketball and sprint because playing basketball can practice my patience and I have even won the first place in a school competition. What's more, my favorite class is math because I can think more and solve more problems in math class.
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文 译 英文 不要翻译器的1我还以为我认错人了 2最近在忙些什么 3 我希望大家都有一个美好的夜晚 4我忘了介绍他了 5我看到我的同班同学了 6我去和他说两句话 7我也认为我们的派对布置的很漂亮 8你在这里做什_百度作业帮
中文 译 英文 不要翻译器的1我还以为我认错人了 2最近在忙些什么 3 我希望大家都有一个美好的夜晚 4我忘了介绍他了 5我看到我的同班同学了 6我去和他说两句话 7我也认为我们的派对布置的很漂亮 8你在这里做什
1我还以为我认错人了 2最近在忙些什么 3 我希望大家都有一个美好的夜晚 4我忘了介绍他了 5我看到我的同班同学了 6我去和他说两句话 7我也认为我们的派对布置的很漂亮 8你在这里做什么 9我们去告诉他 10很长时间没看到你了
1.I thought I had made a wrong recognition.2.What have you been up to these days?3.I wish everybody a wonderful night.4.I forgot to introduce him.5.I just saw my classmate over there, (6.)I'll go and have a talk with him.7.I thought the lay out of our party is pretty beautiful, too.8.What are you doing here?/ What do you do here?(这个得根据语境选择,楼主可以把上下文和这段对话发生的背景告诉我,以便选择)9.We'll go and tell him.10.It's been a long time since I last saw you.
8.what are you ding here?
1 I thought I had mistaken identity2 busy recently, what3 I hope everyone has a wonderful night4 I forgot to introduce him5 I saw my classmate, a6 I went to, and he said a few...
I also thought I was mistaken in two busy recently what 3 I hope everyone has a wonderful night, I forgot to introduce him four of the five I saw my classmate, a 6 I went to say a few words with him 7 I also believe that our party laid out a very nice 8 are you doing here nine we went to tell him 10 for a long time not see you,

我要回帖

更多关于 百度英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐