因为春节是一年中最热闹的一天翻译_百度知道
因为春节是一年中最热闹的一天翻译
Because Spring-Festival is the happiest
day in a year.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
since Spring Festival is the most bustling day in the year
Cause Spring-Festival is the most happy day in a year.
春节的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:那一天,闭目在经殿香雾中,蓦然听见,你诵经中的真言;那一月,我摇动所有的经简,不为超度,只为触摸你的指尖;那一年;磕长头葡匐在山路;不为觐见,只为贴著你的温暖;那一世,转山转水转佛塔,不为修来生,只为途中与你相见是什么意思?
那一天,闭目在经殿香雾中,蓦然听见,你诵经中的真言;那一月,我摇动所有的经简,不为超度,只为触摸你的指尖;那一年;磕长头葡匐在山路;不为觐见,只为贴著你的温暖;那一世,转山转水转佛塔,不为修来生,只为途中与你相见
问题补充:
Day, eyes closed in by the house of Xiang Wu, suddenly heard you that in January, I shake all through simple, not for salvation, only for the touc knock The long head of the Portuguese runners
not an audience, just close your warm
In the course of the day, eyes closed, he discovers the temple incense in a mist, yo that is, all of the Compendium, I shook for salvation, not only in order t then a prostrate themselves in P and the mountain road, not for an audience with y
That one day, shuts item in to pass through in the palace fragrant fog, suddenly hears, you chant s That in January, I undulate all pass through Jan, for does not surpass, only for to T Is prostrate in prayer Portugal fu
That day, eyes in by Temple fragrant fog in the, suddenly heard, you chan that January, I shake all of by Jane, does not for deliverance, only for to knock long head Portuguese fa does not for an audience with the, only for
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!一年过去了,新的一年到来了。今天是一年的最后一天——除夕,让我告诉你关于春节的一些事情。在除夕夜,小孩子会向长辈拜年,然后能得到压岁钱。到了吃晚饭的时间,大家会在一起吃年夜饭。吃完年夜饭,长辈在一起聊天,小孩子在院子里放鞭炮,大家都很高兴。到了晚上,有守岁的习俗。在春节的第一天,人们一般起的很晚和做一些包有硬币的水饺。如果谁吃到那个汤圆,他在新的一年便会有好运。的翻译:A year later, the new year. Today is the last day of the year--on new year's Eve, let me tell you something about the Spring Festival. On new year's Eve, little kids to the elders a happy new year, and then getting lucky money. Was time to go for dinner, you will eat on new year's Eve. Eaten on new
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
一年过去了,新的一年到来了。今天是一年的最后一天——除夕,让我告诉你关于春节的一些事情。在除夕夜,小孩子会向长辈拜年,然后能得到压岁钱。到了吃晚饭的时间,大家会在一起吃年夜饭。吃完年夜饭,长辈在一起聊天,小孩子在院子里放鞭炮,大家都很高兴。到了晚上,有守岁的习俗。在春节的第一天,人们一般起的很晚和做一些包有硬币的水饺。如果谁吃到那个汤圆,他在新的一年便会有好运。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
One year later, the new year has arrived. Today is the last day of the year - New Year's Eve, let me tell you some things about the Spring Festival. New Year's Eve, New Year children to the elders, and then to get some money. Time to eat dinner, you will eat dinner together. Eat dinner, chat with th
A year later, the new year. Today is the last day of the year--on new year's Eve, let me tell you something about the Spring Festival. On new year's Eve, little kids to the elders a happy new year, and then getting lucky money. Was time to go for dinner, you will eat on new year's Eve. Eaten on new
A year has passed by
正在翻译,请等待...
A year later, the new year. Today is the last day of the year--on new year's Eve, let me tell you something about the Spring Festival. On new year's Eve, little kids to the elders a happy new year, and then getting lucky money. Was time to go for dinner, you will eat on new year's Eve. Eaten on new•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
The day your parents like the most in a year没有烦琐从句没有复杂句型简单明了参考一下吧
deepbluejohnso&
your parents' most f**ourite day in a year.:D
a day which is your parent's f**orite day!
satoshimatsumo&
whitch day is you parents like bast in a year
which day does your parents like most in a year?
黄迅Mandy&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&