一首欧美歌女先说了一句son of bitchh后面男的唱oh mother fuck

一首英文RAP,什么fuck you fuck you make me sick如题,是男声的RAP,应该是黑人唱的,算是粗口歌吧.以前在一个NBA20年打架视频里面听到过,RAP+说唱.有什么fuck you and fuck your mama,等等这里是视频地址~_百度作业帮
一首英文RAP,什么fuck you fuck you make me sick如题,是男声的RAP,应该是黑人唱的,算是粗口歌吧.以前在一个NBA20年打架视频里面听到过,RAP+说唱.有什么fuck you and fuck your mama,等等这里是视频地址~
LS都什么鸟回答这是tupac(2pac)的《hit em up 》当年攻击biggie的歌曲歌词:ain't got no motherfuckin friends 我没有tm的朋友that's why i fucked yo' bitch,you fat motherfucker 那就是为什么我*了你的女人,你这死胖子(take money) west side!(拿上钱)西岸!bad boy killers 杀手(take money) you know the realest is niggaz (拿上钱)你知道谁是最真实的黑鬼(take money) we bring it to you (拿上钱)我们让你知道first off,fuck your bitch and the click you claim 最后给我离远点,我要声明我干你的婊子west side when we ride come equipped with game 当我们西岸到来的时候我们已经整装待发you claim to be a player but i fucked your wife 你说你说花花公子但是我曾经干了你的老婆we bust on bad boy niggaz fucked for life 我们这辈子和bad boy的混蛋干上了plus puffy tryin ta see me weak hearts i rip 另外,puff想要看我心跳变的微弱biggie smallz and junior m.a.f.i.a.some mark ass bitches 我撕碎自以为是的biggie还有junior m.a.f.i.a这些被划定目标的婊子we keep on comin' while we runnin for ya jewels 我们不断前进,向你们的珠宝跑来steady gunnin,keep on bustin at the fools,you know the rules 抓好枪,让它对着白痴们的胸前,你知道这就是统治者little ceaser,go ask ya homie how i leave ya 一会停止了,去告诉你的兄弟我是如何离开你们的cut your young ass up,leave you in pieces,now be deceased 戳烂你的屁股,把你切成碎片,现在你已经成了死人lil kim,don't fuck around with real g's quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off tha street,so fuck peace 快点抬起你丑陋的屁股离开这条街,去tm的和平i let them niggas know it's on for life 我让那些黑鬼知道这是一辈子的so let the west side ride tonight hahahah 所以今夜让西部掌控这一切哈哈bad boy murdered on wax,and killed fuck wit' me and get ya caps peeled,you know ...see ...和我作对你的帽子会掉落,你知道,看…grab ya glocks,when you see tupac 掏出枪,当你看到2paccall the cops,when you see tupac,uhh 叫警察,当你看到2pacwho shot me,but ya punks didn't finish 谁开枪打了我,但是你这白痴没有把我干掉now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace 现在你们会感受到我的愤怒nigga,i hit em' up...哥们,干掉他们.check this out,you muthafuckas know what time it is 听着,你们这些混蛋知道这是什么时候i don't even know why i'm on this track 我不知道为什么我会在这首歌里ya'll nigguz ain't even on my level 你们这些黑鬼和我不是一个水平i'ma let my little homies ride on you 我将让我的小兄弟来管制你bitch made-ass bad boy bitches -- deal with it!婊子养大的bad boy的婊子们,解决它!get out the way yo,get out the way yo 滚开,滚开biggie smallz just got dropped little moo,pass the mac,and let me hit him in his back frank white need to get spanked right,for settin tracks little accident murderer,and i ain't never heard-a ya 小业余谋杀者,我从没听说过你poisinous gats attack when i'm servin ya 给你致命的枪击就是我在伺候你……………………一首女人唱的英文歌,女的是古铜色皮肤的,歌曲有点黄有点暴力。歌词有FUCK ME ....touch me ...love me.._百度知道
一首女人唱的英文歌,女的是古铜色皮肤的,歌曲有点黄有点暴力。歌词有FUCK ME ....touch me ...love me..
反正就是很黄很暴力。
Keri Hilson - The Way You Love Me
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
take itBmma let it be fireTonightI'mma get a little crazyGet a little crazy, noI like when you tell me kiss it thereI like when you tell me move it thereSo giddy upTime to giddy upYou say you&#39, take itLove me, boyIs you big enoughTake it, take itBaby, babyTake it, take itLove me, take itBmma put it downBuckle upI&#39, yeahDo you like it boyI wa-wa-wantWhat you wa-wa-wantGive it to me babyLike boom, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy, babyTake it, take itBt feel it I ain&#39, love meCome here rude boy, take itBaby, boomWhat I wa-wa-wantIs what you wa-wa-wantNa, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy, love meTake it, babyTake it, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy, boomWhat I wa-wa-wantIs what you wa-wa-wantNa, babyTmma let you take me higherTonightBaby we can get it on, take itLmma let you be a riderGiddy upGiddy upGiddy up, na-aaaahCome here rude boy, babyTake it, yeahTonightI&#39, love meTonightI'mma let you do your thing, take itBaby, boom, love meTonightI&#39, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy, take itLove me, love meCome here rude boy, boyIs you big enoughTmma give it to you harderTonightI'mma give it to you strongerHands upWe can go a little longerTonightI&#39, boom, take itBaby, love meTake it, take itLove me, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy, boyIs you big enoughTake it, take itLove me, babyTake it, take itBaby, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy, boyIs you big enoughTake it, babyTake it, love meCome here rude boy, take itLove me, take itBaby, na-aaaahCome here rude boy, boyIs you big enoughTake it, love meCmma turn your body outRelaxLet me do it how I wannaIf you got itI need itAnd I're a rude boyShow me what you got nowCome here right nowTmma let you be the captainTonightI&#39, babyTake it, love meCome here rude boy, babyTake it, babeTonightI&#39, take itBaby, babyDo you like it boyI wa-wa-wantWhat you wa-wa-wantGive it to me babyLike boom, babyTake it, boyIs you big enoughTake it, babyTt fakingNo, take itLove me, take itLove me, love meI like the way you touch me thereI like the way you pull my hairBabe, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy是不是Rihanna的《Rude Boy》Come here rude boy, take itLove me, boyCan you get it upCome here rude boy, boyIs you big enoughTake it, yeahWe can get it on, if I don&#39, boyIs you big enoughTake it, take itBaby, take itLove me
谢谢你,不是的,那首歌几乎是一个调。。。。呵呵,fuck me fuckme....fuckme
touchme touchme....touchme lovemeloveme.....loveme..MV一出来是介绍人,有几个女的,她们好像是做什么任务,反正MV里面女的很骚,那种。
古铜色的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英语歌女的唱的,前面先唱的高潮,后面第一句好像是I can see,这是什么歌
有一首英语歌女的唱的,前面先唱的高潮,后面第一句好像是I can see,这是什么歌 5
是女的唱的 ,先唱高潮然后在开始唱 ,高潮后第一句好像是 I
see,这是什么名字的英语歌
不区分大小写匿名
to be loved??
歌词:
i can see your face everywhere i look