帮我写一篇高中英语作文带翻译 《My busg dag》要翻译

谁能帮我写一篇关于我的大学生活的带有翻译的英语作文,明天就要了_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇关于我的大学生活的带有翻译的英语作文,明天就要了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
原创的是需要支付稿酬的,别人凭什么要按照你的要求为你写作,看来你是想空手套白狼吗如果是找人代写代答,你又凭什么这样无偿的占有别人的劳动果实并连一句礼貌的语言都没有呢? 再说了大家都素不相识的,复制的和原创的价格是不一样的?如果是请别人帮助的话,这里又不是你个人的秘书处,应该有句礼貌的语言,这么旁若无人般的对着电脑大要(英语)作文合适吗,网络上有许多笔手或写手是需要付费的
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮我写一篇英语作文啊
共有 0 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
大家还关注帮我写一篇关于童年趣事的英语作文(试卷上的),带翻译,要做的什么好玩的事,几十词,_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇关于童年趣事的英语作文(试卷上的),带翻译,要做的什么好玩的事,几十词,
一段几十个词关于童趣的小短文,希望你喜欢~ When I was a little child, I used to believe that rain drops were tears from a goddess lived up in the sky. So each time it rained I always got very sad and cry together with the "goddess" as if I can feel her sorrow . My parents always getting so supprised as I cried everytime simply because of the rain. The situation continued until I went to school and learned the cause of rain from books.
当我还是个小孩子的时候,我曾经笃信雨滴是住在天上的一位女神的眼泪.所以,每当下雨的时候,我都会很难过并且和“那位女神”一同哭泣,就好像我能感受到她的悲伤.我的父母对于每次我仅仅因为下雨而哭泣一直感到十分吃惊.这种情形一直持续到我上学后,直到我从课本中学习了雨的形成才好了.
速度采纳,我发给你
When I was little, one day, I broke a bowl and I was afraid, but mom didn't scold me. She said: anyone can make a mistake当我小的时候,有一天,我打碎了一只碗,我很害怕,但妈妈没有骂我。她说:''任何人都会犯错。
您可能关注的推广回答者:谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,急不要那种google直接翻译出来的,那种语法错误太多大概的中文意思是:人口增长迅速影响了人口的素质,为城市的发展带来了巨大的压力,影响到了国家城市化的进程,经济发展缓慢,环境压_百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,急不要那种google直接翻译出来的,那种语法错误太多大概的中文意思是:人口增长迅速影响了人口的素质,为城市的发展带来了巨大的压力,影响到了国家城市化的进程,经济发展缓慢,环境压力过大.首先,人口的增长过于迅速首先来源于过多的农村人口,农村人口普遍素质相对较低,造成了封建和相对落后的意识,并且对于教育没有更好的保障,使得人口素质并不高,而过多的农村人口也使得农村人口所占总人口比例过多,影响了城市化进程,农村人口过多,就业问题更加困难,造成了经济发展的支流,同时,过多的人口也给环境的污染和循环造成了更大的压力.也不一定完全按照这个翻译,差不多的意思就行,
The rapid growth of the population affected the quality of the population,for the city's development has brought great pressure,and effect of the country's urbanization process.The economic development has been slow and the environmental pressure is too large.First of all,rapid population growth comes from excessive rural population,quality of rural population in general a relatively low.Culture,and consciousness generally is more attenuated and nuanced.And for the education there is no better protected,When you have an education ,you can survive much better.Without an education ,there is no guarantee that you will be safe from such.People need to make sure their rights are protected and never disrespected.However,that in the early years of the 21st century there are many favorable conditions for solving China's employment problem.Only enhances the motive power of economic growth in driving employment.Of course,Excessive population has also caused environmental pollution and recycling greater pressure.That‘s all!
您可能关注的推广回答者:急,急,帮我写一篇英语作文,要原创,基本上把下面的翻译出来就行了,80词,别太多_百度知道
急,急,帮我写一篇英语作文,要原创,基本上把下面的翻译出来就行了,80词,别太多
人们的生活水平还不太高.中国是一个人口大国,住房拥挤等,如食品不足,失业.中国应该坚持计划生育政策.世界人口的快速增长带来了许多问题,3,21,控制人口的增长
提问者采纳
when population grew,there was unexplored territory to inhabit,almost all the habitable land has been explored. Step by stepThis is really a serious problem we should pay attention to .7 billion in 2033,people invented tools to hunt animals. We must carry out the birth control program in order to save the mankind and save the world. Human beings are unique to solve problems through cultural evolution,fewer died from natural forces. But now. Famine and disease have done little to offset(抵消)this steady increase.(发展)Facing the world population explosion in the near future! so net collected this essay for you. So both the causes of population increase and the results of having more people are worth careful study. It is clear that world population is a serious issue that needs careful attention,they made life easier.
The world‘s population may reach 8. Too many people are added annually to the population of the world. Early in human development!
The human race has experienced a consistent increase in population since the beginning of its history.
In the past,such as harsh climate and disease. As a result. Later they built shelters to protect themselves.
Culture evolution is the major factor responsible for population increase! So this topic is quite meanfulling
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
China should stick to the family planning policy, people&#39. China is a country of the population, housing crowded, such as food shortage, unemployment, and 3. The world the rapid population growth bs living level is not too high, 21, control the growth of the population
dbfjdxkdjhjkhnlfdhkfdjhklfdjhnhlfdhfdhkflhjkldfsghsrsfjnksfhnlkfjnhfnbvnzlndsjkfnsdflyglkghjmdfkjglojbmldtjhnsdfkngmhmdflkhtdlgflhjljdfjfhjlhkmlgjsdfjjifjirgyjjhjsrnhfhsdjhndsfgjpi.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文翻译中文 的文章

随机推荐