请高手帮忙看下翻译唯美的句子子结构和语法有无问题,如果能有更好的表达方式,也请附上,谢谢!

【请帮助我修改润色几个英语句子】主要是看看有什么语法问题,有没有什么更贴切的单词。关于中文的翻译如果有更好的句子也请写出来。^^Singing for ourselves 为我们歌唱吧Under the love we grow_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
【请帮助我修改润色几个英语句子】主要是看看有什么语法问题,有没有什么更贴切的单词。关于中文的翻译如果有更好的句子也请写出来。^^Singing for ourselves 为我们歌唱吧Under the love we grow
【请帮助我修改润色几个英语句子】主要是看看有什么语法问题,有没有什么更贴切的单词。关于中文的翻译如果有更好的句子也请写出来。^^Singing for ourselves 为我们歌唱吧Under the love we grow up 在爱之下我们已经逐渐长大Nothing is worth us fearing 没有什么值得我们惧怕Success goddess kiss us 成功的女神青睐着我们Happiness spirits accompany us 快乐的心情围绕着我们In the long way,the hope and difficulties both are waiting us在远方的道路上许多的困难与希望都在等待着我们Never give up:the more we lost,the harder we fought back.我们不放弃,不言败。Everyone in class 5 is here!这就是我们,这就是五班!谢谢1L的回答,刚刚忘记说了,这几个句子开头拼起来是SUNSHINE,请在开头不换的情况下修改得更好些~如果是只用UNDER ..什么什么的句式,有没有更好的词汇呢?还有“我们已经逐渐长大”应该怎么造句?
Sing for us 为我们歌唱吧(这里指别人为我们而歌,也可以说sing the praises of us.如果想指自己为自己而歌,把us变成ourselves)Under the love we are growing up 在爱之下我们正逐渐长大No need to be dread 不需要害怕Since Nike is behind our back 胜利女神眷顾著我们(NIKE是希腊神话的女神,如果你觉得像运动鞋广告,说victory goddess也OK)Happiness spirits accompany us (spirits 跟精灵和神绪的解释比较接近,你想表达快乐的小精灵围绕我们的话这样翻译也可,不做修改了)In the long way,the difficulties are waiting for us 在远方的道路上许多的困难正等待着我们 (删掉了希望因感觉与前面两句积极面有些重复)Nevertheless,we try we fight,we've never stop by 然而我们尝试我们奋斗我们从不逗留Each one of us in class 5 is the sunshine 这就是我们,这就是五班大前提没有变,细节改了些.尽量押韵了.最后也写上sunshine呼应作结尾.我真的尽力了.=.= BTW,个人感觉英文好像没有“已经逐渐长大”这一说法?either grew up-已经长大 or growing up-逐渐长大.建议翻查核实.
第一句去掉ing 因为是祈使句 动词用原形under the 换成withnothing is worth fearing for us kissesspirits 换成moodus前加上for另外 这几个句子写的挺好 注意一下语法 不可逐字翻译
Singing for ourselves with pride 骄傲地为我们歌唱吧Under love & care we've been growing up 在爱的呵护之下我们逐渐长大N nor anyone falls behind 没有什么值得惧怕,没有人落下Success has befallen us again an...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译请帮我改一下我的英语句子语法 附上我的中文翻译 若有不通顺 奇怪的地方 希望可以帮我修改的通顺 2.因为他的不信任感 不断监视著他的老婆 造成他跟他老婆之间的冲突裂痕也因_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请帮我改一下我的英语句子语法 附上我的中文翻译 若有不通顺 奇怪的地方 希望可以帮我修改的通顺 2.因为他的不信任感 不断监视著他的老婆 造成他跟他老婆之间的冲突裂痕也因
英语翻译请帮我改一下我的英语句子语法 附上我的中文翻译 若有不通顺 奇怪的地方 希望可以帮我修改的通顺 2.因为他的不信任感 不断监视著他的老婆 造成他跟他老婆之间的冲突裂痕也因为这样 造成他的老婆很恐惧 而不小心失手开了枪在故事後面 和妻子争吵过後 这位律师一个人开著车去山丘上思考 有反悔 悔悟过 但後来还是因为误会所以还是造成悲剧的发生 他的妻子因为害怕所以失手开了枪 在律师要死的时候 他们之间的冲突误会完全不见了这位律师祈求他的妻子的原谅because of this lawer's distrust,he don't believe his wife,he alway think that his wife will betray him,so he keeps watch his wife everyday and every momentsbecause of that,cause this lawer and his wife a big conflict between themat the amost end of the story ,after they fighting ,this lawer driving a car to a hill,he think a lots,he's regret that what he did to his wife,he want applogize to his wife,but because of the misunderstood again,so cause the tragedy happen at the end.3.这位律师主角就像一颗不定时炸弹一样 会不定时爆炸 因为他的不信任感和自卑而在这篇故事当中 引爆这颗炸弹爆炸点的是 他听到和看见他的老婆快乐的和一个年轻小夥子的对话讲话和後来在快结尾当中 他以为他老婆在跟一个男人在一起 所以他又鬼鬼祟祟的监视著他老婆 导致她的老婆非常害怕而失手开了枪故事因为这位律师对年轻的妻子缺乏信任感 这种信任感带给他妻子许多不快乐并导致悲剧的发生如果这位律师可以多信任一点他的妻子 我想他的妻子也会更快乐 更爱他 更不会造成悲剧的发生了the main character,this lawer,He's like a walking bomb that could explode anytime,because of his distrust and humble.in the story.引爆这颗炸弹爆炸点的是 that this lawer see and hear accidently that his wife happyily have a conversation with a young guy and also,he thought his wife is staying with a man ,so he is watching and spy on his wife agian,this caused that his wife feel fearsso that wife shooting him.well,i believe that if this lawer could be more trust on his wife,i think his wife will be more happy and love to be together with him,and will not cause the tragedy happen in the story.
His distrust and continuous spying on led to a fundamental conflict between them which caused the increasing fear of her wife and her accidental shooting at him.Despite that,as described at the end of the story,the lawyer,after they fighting,had driven a car alone to a hill,making introspection and repentance,it still happened the tragedy because of the misunderstanding between them in which his wife shot at him out of fear.As he is dying,it seemed that the conflict and misunderstanding between them disappeared completely,and he impetrated her forgiveness.Being the major character in the story,the lawyer is like an untimed bomb which may explode anytime because of his distrust and self-abasement.The detonation point,as depicted in the story,is the extreme fear of his wife arising from his distrust as he thought she is having an affair with a young man when he saw her talking happily with the young man,and his subsequent spying on her,which ended up with her accidental shooting at him by mistake.This story tells us that it is the distrust and misunderstanding of the lawyer which lead to the displeasure and extreme fear of his wife,and cause the tragedy in the end.Should the lawyer had a bit more trust in his wife,she would be much happier and would love him more in return,and the tragedy would have not happened anyway.
The distrust the lawyer has of his wife and his constant monitoring of her behavior caused conflicts and tensions to arise between the couple. Later in the story, after an argument with his wife, the ...
先采纳我就回答
晕死了这么多!大错误没有!你好,很高兴为您解答, 【曾飞非】为您答疑解惑如果本题有什么不明白可以追问,如果满意记得采纳如果有其他问题请采纳本题后另发点击向我求助,答题不易,请谅解,谢谢。为梦想而生团队祝你学习进步...
这不是读後感 我这是在回答我们老师给的问题.....
那说实在的,答得不怎么样。请别放心上。主要是2,重复很多,而且重点不在他老婆开了枪,而是她开枪射中了他。
你有读过这篇故事?
没有,推断的。请高手帮忙看下这个英文句子语法!我这个句子有语法问题吗?如果有,请帮我在尽量少的删改下去掉这个句子的错误,尽量少的删改!It is a pity that I have to give up what I have dreaming for a long time but wit_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请高手帮忙看下这个英文句子语法!我这个句子有语法问题吗?如果有,请帮我在尽量少的删改下去掉这个句子的错误,尽量少的删改!It is a pity that I have to give up what I have dreaming for a long time but wit
请高手帮忙看下这个英文句子语法!我这个句子有语法问题吗?如果有,请帮我在尽量少的删改下去掉这个句子的错误,尽量少的删改!It is a pity that I have to give up what I have dreaming for a long time but without idea when it was come ture 当我长久以来所盼望的事情真的到来的时候我却没有了主意,不得不很遗憾地选择了放弃
句子繁琐 不地道 从句太多 时态混乱 同时存在语法错误 为保留愿意我建议改成it is a pity that i have to give up the things what i am looking forward ,because i lose my mind when it is really coming .
错误比较多,所以改动比较大Losing my head, I chose to give up when my long-lasting dream came true. What a pity!
It's a pity that I'm at a loss what to do and have to give up what
I've been dreaming for
a long time although it has come true.你的句子完成时和被动态有问题。 前面不能说have dreaming.后面的come true只能用主动形式,不能用被动态。ture也拼写有误,呵呵。
It is a pity that I have to give up what I have been dreaming for a long time because I don't know what to do when it came true.
It was a pity that I had to give up what I had a dream of a long time but………请高手帮忙看下翻译的句子结构和语法有无问题,如果能有更好的表达方式,也请附上,谢谢!在研究药物时,既要研究化学结构特征、与此相联系的理化性质、稳定状况,又要研究药物在_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请高手帮忙看下翻译的句子结构和语法有无问题,如果能有更好的表达方式,也请附上,谢谢!在研究药物时,既要研究化学结构特征、与此相联系的理化性质、稳定状况,又要研究药物在
请高手帮忙看下翻译的句子结构和语法有无问题,如果能有更好的表达方式,也请附上,谢谢!在研究药物时,既要研究化学结构特征、与此相联系的理化性质、稳定状况,又要研究药物在人体内的生物效应、毒副作用等内容The research on drugs requires not only thestudy of chemical structure characteristics, physicochemical property and steady-statesituation, but also biological effects and side-effect of drugs in human body .
最近学习了一些关于官能团保护的知识,在药物合成中,往往会先把某一种官能团保护起来、然后进行下步反应、最后再脱保护。例如氨基酸的BOC-氨基保护。I’ve been learning about functional groupprotection lately .During the pharmaceutical synthesis, we usually protect a certain function group first ,thenproceed to the next step of the reaction ,and finally deprotection. For instance, the protection of BOC-amino group of amino acid .
在研究药物时,既要研究化学结构特征、与此相联系的理化性质、稳定状况,又要研究药物在人体内的生物效应、毒副作用等内容The research on drugs requires the study of not only the characteristics of chemical structure , physicochemical property and steady-statesituation, but also biological effects and side-effect of drugs in human body.最近学习了一些关于官能团保护的知识,在药物合成中,往往会先把某一种官能团保护起来、然后进行下步反应、最后再脱保护。例如氨基酸的BOC-氨基保护。I've been learning about functional group protection lately. During the pharmaceutical synthesis, we usually protect a certain function group first , then proceed to the next step of the reaction, and finally deprotect, such as the protection of BOC-amino group of amino acid .小修改了一下

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法句子成分 的文章

随机推荐