我想学习视频360云盘里面的视频英文 帮忙英文写下来

One possible version
My name Liming,a student from HongGuang Middle School.
I got the first place in the English Speech Contest,which was held by our school not long ago. Here I feel
delighted to share my experience in learning English with you.
Firstly, I think, taking part in English Corners is of
great help to improve my speaking and listening. So whenever there is an
opportunity,I willgrasp it and motivated my interest to study English.
Secondly, I keep on writing English diaries,which enables me to express what happens in my daily
life and in this way I can practice my written English.
Thirdly, what interests me most is to surf English
Reading on the Internet . As we all know , we need extensive reading to broaden
our horizons , so it is a better way to develop a good habit of reading English
materials every day.
In conclusion, Rome was not built in a day .Only when
we stick to what we have decided to do will we achieve a goal.
试题分析:本文是一篇提纲类写作。文章给出了简单的汉语提示,话题是与英语学习相关的内容,贴近学生生活,让学生有话可写。成文时应注意:1、内容要齐全:(1)参加英语角的益处;(2)坚持写英语日记的作用;(3)英文阅读网站(EnjoyReading)对你的帮助。2、人称:第一人称;3、时态:一般现在时;4、使用一些高级词汇、短语和句型;5、恰当使用一些连词和插入语使文章自然、流畅。
【亮点说明】使用了高级句型:I
got the first place in the English Speech Contest,which
was held by our school not long ago. whenever there is an opportunity,I
willgrasp it and motivated my interest to study English. I keep on writing
English diaries,which enables me to express what happens in
my daily life and in this way I can practice my written English. 倒装句:Only when we stick to what we have decided to do will
we achieve a goal. 使用不定式句型:it is a better way to develop a good habit
of reading English materials every day. 短语:taking part
in;keep on;got the first
place;stick to
考点:考查学生英语语言的综合运用能力。
请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
假设你是高安中学的学生李华,想利用暑假参加兼职为家庭减轻经济负担并丰富社会经验,你有意应聘一国际名牌手机的销售工作,请按下列要点给你公司写一封自荐信。表示感兴趣,并说明你自己的优势:乐观豁达、兴趣广泛、英语水平高、沟通能力强。希望得到回复:e-mail:.
注意:1. 词数:100字左右;
&&&&& 2. 可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。
来源:2011重庆普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷
题型:写作题
某国际动物关爱协会面向全球中学生招募“动物代言人”,希望申请者选择一种自己喜欢的动物,为之代言 (speak for)。假设你是重庆新华中学的学生李华,有意参与该活动,现请你用英文在线填写申请表 (仅需填写“申请陈述”部分),内容如下:● 表示有意参加● 说明自己富有爱心、关爱动物● 打算为何种动物代言,并说明理由● 希望申请成功 Application Form (申请表)Name (姓名)Li HuaSex (性别)F/MAge (年龄)18Email Add. (电子邮件地址)Statement of Application (申请陈述)I am a student from Xinhua Middle School
in Chongqing, China. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________注意:(1) 请在答题卡规定区域内作答;(2) 词数100左右;(3) “申请陈述”的第一句已经给出,不计入总词数。
来源:2012届度广东省高三上期中联考英语题
题型:书面表达
某国际动物关爱协会面向全球中学生招募“动物代言人”,希望申请者选择一种自己喜欢的动物,为之代言(speak for)。假设你是南海育才中学的学生李华,有意参与该活动。下面是你的申请表:
Name (姓名)
Sex (性别)
Age (年龄)
Statement of
Application&&
(申请陈述)
表示有意参加
说明自己喜欢动物、关爱动物
介绍熊猫:可爱;国宝;珍稀动物;数量减少
打算为熊猫代言,理由:唤起动物保护意识
【写作内容】
现根据上面的申请表,写一封申请信。内容包括:
1.你的个人基本情况
2.申请陈述内容
【写作要求】
1.只能用5个句子表达全部内容
2.文章的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总句数。
【评分标准】
句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。
Dear Sir or Madam,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Yours Sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&LiHua
来源:2010年江西省高二下学期期末考试英语卷
题型:书面表达
假设你是高安中学的学生李华,想利用暑假参加兼职为家庭减轻经济负担并丰富社会经验,你有意应聘一国际名牌手机的销售工作,请按下列要点给你公司写一封自荐信。表示感兴趣,并说明你自己的优势:乐观豁达、兴趣广泛、英语水平高、沟通能力强。希望得到回复:e-mail:.
注意:1. 词数:100字左右;
&&&&&
2. 可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。我写了一篇英文的推荐信 请各位吧友帮忙修改一下_英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:157,187贴子:
我写了一篇英文的推荐信 请各位吧友帮忙修改一下收藏
刚参加工作,外贸销售,要给国外客户发邮件推荐产品,麻烦各位朋友在有时间的前提下帮忙改一下。
Dear Mr./Miss. xxNice to contact with you!This is
ApparelCorp. Ltd of China. We met each other at the 112th Canton Fair. Please check our general manager Billy’s card orpicture for reminding.Pic1Pic2 I would like to take this opportunity tointroduce our company and products , with the hope that we may work together infuture.Our company is specialized in baby&kids sweaterfor more than 16 years. And our products sell well more than 30 countries inAsia, Europe and the Middle East. With annually 2 million pieces of shipments, itis one of the largest sweater export enterprises in China. We have richexperience in the field of baby&kids sweater and performance well.Our products include :1.Dip dyeing2.Hand crochet 3. Embroidery products 4.Printing products It will be a good choice to cooperate with us.We have
first-class product-design team. In order to follow international fashiontrends,
the team go to international city for learning every year, suchas Shanghai, Hong Kong and dubai. Up to now, we have developped more than 1000designs for our clients. So, We are confident to meet your requirements for thesweater design.We are willing to provide you with the best products andservices. We believe that quality is everything . Strictwith every detail, we ensure what we provide for you is trustworthy.We are surethat we could offer you competitive prices. Due to scientificmanagement , the company effectively reduces the production cost. So, we couldoffer you a good price.We sincerely hope to start our cooperation with our efforts.Your early reply will be highly appreciated. Best regards!
跟女朋友在异乡打拼 着实不易
但我们相信未来是美好的
英语可以成为一种乐趣
这样让我很没面子
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或我现在正在自学英文,我现在出现一种状况就是遇上一些句子,我明天所有单词的意思,但是连在一起我就不懂了,还有我想用英文说一句话,我自己写下来,我感觉顺序别扭,现在陷入了这个怪圈,我知道很多人会告诉我_百度作业帮
我现在正在自学英文,我现在出现一种状况就是遇上一些句子,我明天所有单词的意思,但是连在一起我就不懂了,还有我想用英文说一句话,我自己写下来,我感觉顺序别扭,现在陷入了这个怪圈,我知道很多人会告诉我
我就不懂了,还有我想用英文说一句话,我自己写下来,我感觉顺序别扭,现在陷入了这个怪圈,我知道很多人会告诉我语法很重要,我想请朋友们告诉我,学好英文该从哪学,还有顺序怎么能搞懂,我实在不想去背语法,还有,我叔叔小时候自学英文的,但是他现在在美国,他和老外说话没问题,但是他说像学生考试那样的题的话他也不会,为什么呢`希望大家能帮我,最好不要复制,告诉我一下你们的心得与经验,分全给哈
以下是我学英语的经验:
1.你可以经常研究下英语句子.先把主要的成分揪出来,主语 谓语 宾语 是什么,先翻译.把那些定语从句,同位语从句,状语拿走再翻译.
你自己写的句子也要看主要成分是否都包括.
2.多问,遇到解释不清的句子,找些英语语法比较好的同学或者老师请教下,你慢慢积累多了,也就清楚了.
3.实在不想懂语法,可以多背背文章,或者看看那种中英文都有的名著,多读一读,就会有语感.这样帮助也挺大的,我有一同学就是不懂语法,因为看这种读物比较多,所以英语能考到130的.
比如:好多人爱写这样的句子:Learning English well is important.学好英语很重要.虽然是按照中国人的习惯写的,可是这种句式不地道.
It is important to learn English well.这就符合英语写作的习惯.
还有外国人也比较喜欢用被动.
有些句子形式背下来,方便套用,就会减少一些错误发生.
It is difficult(可以替换好多形容词) to do sth.
I believe/think/consider
我认为怎样.
多用连词,比如顺承关系的:moreover,in addion,what's more,转折关系:however,by contrast.等
可以多积累一些固定用法,对写作很有帮助.多用自己有把握的句型,高分作文也是有可能的.
这都是自己打出来的.真诚希望可以帮到你.加油啊!
您可能关注的推广请英文高手大侠帮忙梳理梳理、校对一下,我要写给导师的英文邮件.._英语学习吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:157,187贴子:
请英文高手大侠帮忙梳理梳理、校对一下,我要写给导师的英文邮件..收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
尊敬的XX教授:您好,好久不见,可您的言语教导与形象时时回响在我脑海,给予着我巨大的激励,非常感激。近一年来,我随公司信息化进程,一直繁忙于公司业务流程管理优化及底层数据整理等工作。可BI的进行因经济等原因,公司可能还需要再推迟一段时间,虽然如此,但我相信BI的广泛应用必将是大势所趋;现在我也已从咱们学校毕业了,我非常希望自己能在这个领域上走的更远、更长。所以,我想,如果能有机会跟随在您身边,或推荐我到加拿大等国家某大学,继续深造,或取得博士学位,以便将来能更有益于公司、社会及国家,相信这也必将是我终生最大荣幸。非常感谢!Dear Professor XXX: How are you, long time no see, but your said, your voice and your image are all arise ed in my mind constantly, and given me lots of huge motivation. I am very grateful for you.Over the past year, I accompanied the process of the informalization, and I busied in the company’s business process managing optimization, Data Analysis and so on.Maybe, the BI system due to the economic problem, it’s able to postpone for more time, Even so, I believe that the extensive use of the BI is bound t
Also, now I have graduated from ours U in this BI area I hope that I could to go to farther and farther, longer and longer.&&So, I think, if there have a opportunity to me to follow you around, or recommended me to the foreign universities (Canada etc.…) for obtain a Doctorate studies from you, to lead me can be more useful for the corporate, the social and our country in the future, I believe that should be the greatest honor in my life.&&Thank you very much!&&Regards,
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
您好,好久不见,可您的言语教导与形象时时回响在我脑海,给予着我巨大的激励,非常感激。Professor XXX,How have you been?
I have not seen you for a long time and I wish all is well with you.
I am very grateful for your teachings which greatly motivate me to continue my advance in my career.
Your kind and wise image often appears in my mind, giving me the hugest encouragement to overcome difficulties. 近一年来,我随公司信息化进程,一直繁忙于公司业务流程管理优化及底层数据整理等工作。I have been very busy this year because I have been involved in the company's informational automation, business process managing optimization, and Data Analysis, so on and so forth.可BI的进行因经济等原因,公司可能还需要再推迟一段时间,虽然如此,但我相信BI的广泛应用必将是大势所趋;However, due to economical reasons, the company might have to further delay the realization of BI.
Even so, I strongly believe that the extensive use of BI is bound to be a general trend.现在我也已从咱们学校毕业了,我非常希望自己能在这个领域上走的更远、更长。Now I graduated from our university and I hope that I will be able to continue my academic research in the BI subject.所以,我想,如果能有机会跟随在您身边,或推荐我到加拿大等国家某大学,继续深造,或取得博士学位,以便将来能更有益于公司、社会及国家,相信这也必将是我终生最大荣幸。Therefore, I wish if I can obtain an opportunity to study at your school under your guidance.
Or, if I can obtain your recommendation to continue my research in certain universities in Canada or other countries in order to achieve a doctorate degree.With such opportunities I will further enhance my knowledge in BI and this will allow me to better serve the company, the Chinese society and the country.
I believe that this should be the greatest honor in my life.I am looking forward to hearing from you.Thank you very much,With best regards,非常感谢!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或谁能帮个忙把下面的PPS野外求生这个视频里贝尔说的话,都写出英文来,我想学他读。_百度知道
谁能帮个忙把下面的PPS野外求生这个视频里贝尔说的话,都写出英文来,我想学他读。
html" target="_blank">http.tv/play_101335://v.pps:#荒野求生I-05#<a href="http.tv/play_101335.pps://v分享视频
视频是pps野外求生第5集
,求高手帮忙下啊,虽然没给什么分
提问者采纳
其余的部位可以生吃,我们可以尝试捕捉它,小心别发出任何声音,我们可以先烤一烤,它挣扎得很厉害,我抓到了,味道就像鸡肉一样,那样会更美味,一只楼主可以为我们提供好几天的能量,它们富含大量的蛋白质,不过楼主可不好对付 ?这里有一只落单的楼主 ,如果时间不紧迫嘘~你们看 !我们把它的头割下来 ,它们的口感嘎嘣脆,他的蛋白质含量是牛肉的6倍,我发现了什么。” “嗯。 ” “嘿,当然。我们慢慢从后面接近它
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
pps的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 360云盘里面的视频 的文章

随机推荐