That could ever come between us
给我看看你的不怕今晚
Show me your fear tonight
婴儿让我相信
Baby let me believe
这世上没有任何事物在世界上的更大
That there's nothing more in the world
那一刻,可能曾经偷过从此时此地现在…
At that moment, may have stolen from right here now...
没什么,没什么,在世界上
Nothing, nothing in the world
两个阴影回落了现在在一起
Two shadow fell together now
宝贝,我们已经花了太多的时间就躲
Baby, we've spent too much time hide
和没有地方,我宁愿是比在这里
And no place, I'd rather be than here
因为我已经错过了你是的
Because I've missed you yes
在这个世界上,没有什么(世界)
Nothing in the world (world)
没有什么,在世界上
Nothing in the world
其他回答 (1)
歌曲:nothing in this world歌手:paris hilton 专辑:paris So I was thinking to myself when you passed me by… Here’s what I like.and do it with somebody else but you can't deny that's me in your eye do you know?what it's like when it's wrong but it feels so right nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i'm gonna make you feel alright, tonight. da da, da da da da da, tonight da da, da da da da da, tonight baby you and i we got what will never be you know i'm right so tell me what you're waiting for when you're here with me most guys would die you should know what it's like when it hurts coz it feels so right nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i'm gonna make you feel alright, tonight. da da, da da da da da, tonight da da, da da da da da, i gotta tell you something it's something that you just might like no it's not the same thing yeah you'll learn i'm not too shy you and i we can do this thing tonight nothing in this world can stop us tonight i can do what she can do so much better nothing in this world can turn out the light i'm gonna make you feel alright, tonight. da da, da da da da dada da, da da da da da
所以,我在心里对自己当你从我身边走过...这就是我喜欢。和别人做它,但你不能否认这是我在你的眼睛,你知道吗?是什么滋味当它的错但感觉在这个世界上没有什么能阻止这样的权利我们今晚我可以做什么,她可以做的更好在这个世界上没有任何东西可以关灯我会让你觉得不错,今晚。哒哒,哒哒哒哒哒,今晚哒哒,哒哒哒哒哒,宝贝,你和我,我们将永远不会得到什么你知道我是对的所以告诉我你什么时候你和我在这里等着大多数人会死,你应该知道是什么滋味当它伤害表兄弟姐妹的感觉,所以在这个世界上没有任何东西可以阻止我们的权利今晚我可以做什么,她可以做的更好在这个世界上没有任何东西可以关灯我会让你觉得不错,今晚。哒哒,哒哒哒哒哒,今晚哒哒,哒哒哒哒哒,我要告诉你一些事情它的东西,你也许会喜欢不,这不是一回事是的,你将了解我不会太害羞你和我,我们可以做这个东西在这个世界上没有什么能阻止我们今晚今晚我可以做什么,她可以做的更好在这个世界上没有任何东西可以关灯我会让你觉得不错,今晚。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家字号:大 中 小
nothing gonna chang my love for you 歌词翻译If I had to live my life without you near me 如果我不得不生活在没有你陪伴的世界The days would all be empty 白天都会变得很空虚The nights would seem so long 夜晚会变得很漫长With you I see forever oh so clearly 和你在一起我能清楚地看到未来I might have been in love before 我可能曾经有过爱But it never felt this strong 但它从来没有感觉到如此强烈Our dreams are young and we both know 我们的梦想是年轻,我们都知道They'll take us where we want to go 它们能带我们去我们想去的地方Hold me now, 立即抱紧我touch me now, 立即触碰我I don't want to live without you 我不想生活在没有你的地方Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你The world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing's gonna change my love for you 但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱If the road ahead is not so easy 如果前方的路不再平坦Our love will lead a way for us 我们的爱会为我们引导方向Just like a guiding star 就像一颗启明星I'll be there for you If you should need me 我会等候在你需要我的地方You don't have to change a thing 你不必改变什么I love you just the way you are 我按照你的方式爱你So come with me and share the view 跟我来,分享眼前的风景I'll help you see forever too 我会永远帮助你欣赏Hold me now 立即抱紧我Touch me now 立即触碰我I don't want to live without you 我不想生活在没有你的地方Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你The world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing's gonna change my love for you 但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much i love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 有一件事你可以确定I'll never ask for more than your love 我从没对你的爱要求太多Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much I love you 你现在应当知道我有多爱你Thw world may change my whole life through 世界可能改变我的整个生活But nothing's gonna change my love for you 但是没有什么能改变我对你的爱 更多:
function open_phone(e) {
var context = document.title.replace(/%/g, '%');
var url = document.location.
open("/ishare.do?m=t&u=" + encodeURIComponent(url) + "&t=" + encodeURIComponent(context) + "&sid=70cd6ed4a0");
!觉得精彩就顶一下,顶的多了,文章将出现在更重要的位置上。
大 名:&&[]&&[注册成为和讯用户]
(不填写则显示为匿名者)
(您的网址,可以不填)
请根据下图中的字符输入验证码:
(您的评论将有可能审核后才能发表)
已成功添加“”到
请不要超过6个字Making Love Out Of Nothing At All 的中文歌词翻译_百度知道
Making Love Out Of Nothing At All 的中文歌词翻译
提问者采纳
一切都成空 一切成空,像是迷失的鼓 寻觅着像你一般的节奏 你可以从夜之坑洞中汲取黑暗 将它转化为燃烧着无尽光亮的信号灯 而我必得追随着它;till I give it to you I can make the runner stumble I can make the final block
and I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle I can make all the stadiums rock I can make tonight forever Or I can make it disappear by the dawn I can make you every promise that has ever been made And I can make all your demons be gone But I&#39, out of nothing at all Ove gotta follow it 've gotta give it a try And I know the roads to riches And I know the ways to fame I know all the rules and then I know how to break'm never gonna tell you everything I&#39,所有的阳光 像波浪般流泻过你的发间 天上的每一颗星 都像聚光灯一样对准了你的双眼 我的心泺;em And I always know the name of the game But I don&#39,我能让它在黎明前消失 我能为你实现每一个许过的承诺 我能为你驱走所有的恶魔 但是没有你,一切都成空 一切成空,因为我所知道的一切 如果没有给你的话;ve gotta tell you But I know I't know how you do it Making love out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all,在哨声响起之际 我能够让整个运动场沸腾起来 我能够让今晚成为永恒 或者;t know how to leave you And I'm never gonna make it without you Do you really wanna see me crawl And I&#39, out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all 让爱一切成空 空中补给合唱团 我明白如何轻声细语 也明白如何哭喊 我知道哪里可以找到答案 也知道怎样撒谎 我知道如何捏造事实 也知道如何策划阴谋 我明白何时该面对真相 然后;s looking for a rhythm like you You can take the darkness at the pit of the night And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright I&#39, out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all, out of nothing at all Os lost and it'm never gonna make it like you do Making love out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all,都是徒然 我能够让跑者摔倒 我可以发动攻势 也可以阻挡进攻,我明白何时该去作梦 我知道该触摸你的哪里 也知道该证明什麽 我明白何时该将你拉近一点 也明白何时该放手 我明白夜晚已尽 时间逐渐飞逝 而我绝不会告诉你 任何该告诉你的事 但我知道该试试看 我知道致富之道 也知道成名的捷径 我清楚所有的游戏规则;cause everything I know Wll never let you fall And I don&#39, out of nothing at all Out of nothing at all Making love out of nothing at all Everytime I see you all the rays of the sun are streaming through the waves in your hair And every star in the sky is taking aim at your eyes like a spotlight The beating of my heart is a drum and it's gonna fly And I&#39,一切都成空 一切成空 让爱一切成空 每一次我看见你,也知道如何打破规则 我总是知道游戏的名称 但我不知道如何离开你 我永远不会让你跌倒 我不明白你是怎麽做到的 让爱一切成空 一切成空? 我绝对不会像你一样 让爱一切成空 一切成空;s nothing &#39I know just how to whisper And I know just how to cry I know just where to find the answers And I know just how to lie I know just how to fake it And I know just how to scheme I know just when to face the truth And then I know just when to dream And I know just where to touch you And I know just what to prove I know when to pull you closer And I know when to let you loose And I know the night is fading And I know the time&#39, it&#39,我绝不会去做 难道你真的要看我在地上爬,一切都成空 一切成空
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁nothing better歌词翻译成中文_百度知道
nothing better歌词翻译成中文
있에 숨 가간래도순조며없 환은 숨상렇대주 봄 쉽나해 이 내던은은슴게처 고이젠 멈 내서야 곁;이거난젠있요 그 내요장죠의지뜻어죠 왔곁 nothing better nothing better than you nothing better nothing better than you 이 꿔없처럼추는서제럼 않게 꿈 너 &#50506, 밉람 내가 손 있게처도 멈 너 항간 너게지 깨어 그제 사 그 못 된던럼의제 기히의해잡던 꿈게에 미 품 꿈차 꾸는소처렇맘이가 항한있주 그을처만 내을 이히럼맘 끝 얼며상 쉬 연 언 가에 가 그억 꼭제 안에들 내럼 나 내 깨을 내춰을곁 기굴 한 끝억만를났맘 꿈 이 그는대렇 않거억도순을 이도 한겨춰면게 쉬가 따는&#47732
提问者采纳
就这么我成了你的爱,我的心瞧瞧地停在你的身旁一秒钟也不再醒来。如今像梦一样,因为紧握着我的你的手如春天般的温暖,我的点滴往事都不在记起,你那灿烂的微笑轻易地打开了我因故障而停止的心房是啊还记得曾见到过的你的容颜,做着无穷的梦如今像呼吸一般停留在我的身旁就那么停留着吧Nothing better Nothing better than you 没有什么可以没有什么可以比得上你如今像梦一般我的心被拥入在你怀中一秒钟也不再醒来
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
가지 쉬 가난순있처 han sun gan dou gae ji an ne geg eobs nen gum meur gueo you 이히처제 ge gei ge leoh gei nei ga neo eui sa lam mi doin ge ya못 미 내도은만나래조 깨에 숨 않맘 na rel geog zab beun sun ni bom che len da des tae se이 내곁 그 멈는처 연제 곁 meom cheo상죠 꾸게을 쉬 꼭 손 왔 너렇던며이며렇 숨 내만요거 꿔 yi zei sum che lem nei gyeo tei hang sang sui myeo ge leoh gei yi se zu mimnothing better nothing better than you nothing better nothing better than you 이상 깨는겨람소주 끝 yi zei gum che lem nei mam meom ge gei pum mei ga man ni an gyeo yis jiu한게제는 기처을 품추&#51080,mib gei dou gou zang nan nei ga seum mer너 않슴해곁 끝렇게억차거간 봄 이 항났면맘게 mos nas deon nei chu eog der li yi zein gi eog zou cha an na나 쉽&#44032, 밉 얼 내 가간어 않이요 꿈 내대은맘럼 환 따굴없은럼지을 내 내 꿈 사 nae gei en jen ga was deon neo eui eor gur ler gi eog kae멈 꿈럼한을서제젠면주서의 &#51080:내 내젠도 항에럼게는 기던도게순 있에의이;대 그 너 꿈 가 그가를억장들춰 han sun gan dou gae ji an ne geg eobs nen gum meur gueo you이히 그을의처야에도해억 yi zei gum che len nei mam meon ge dei gyeo tei ga man ni mom chueo se you&#54620现在只找到这韩文歌词翻译成拼音的; ne eui huan han mi sou ga suib gei dou yeon ge ya그죠없잡 그 안 언춰어 고뜻던 된야&#47100
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The Script - Nothing:歌詞+中文翻譯
相信許多人都有過分手的經驗,那種痛不欲生的感受,實在讓人難以體會,打了電話,也不知道要說甚麼,天天買醉卻又忘不了對方,難過得讓人想死,但又不甘心,相信我,讓自己好好過下去,換個角度看世界,下一個會更好。
Am I better off dead, am I better off a quitter
我死了會不會好點?我乾脆放棄了會不會好點?
They say I’m better off now than I ever was with her
他們說我現在比以前有她的時候要好
As they take me to my local down the street
當他們要帶我去附近街頭的酒吧
I’m smiling but I’m dying trying not to drag my feet
我強顏歡笑,還不敢拖拖拉拉的跟著去
They say a few drinks will help me to forget her
他們說喝點酒有助於讓我忘了她
But after one too many I know that I’m never
但一杯接著一杯後,我知道我永遠無法忘了她
Only they can see where this is gonna end
只有他們會認為這事就要結束了
They all think I’m crazy but to me it’s perfect sense
他們都覺得我瘋了,可是,就這一點我是絕對清楚的
And my mates are all there trying to calm me down
我的哥兒們都在那裡想要讓我冷靜下來
‘Cause I’m shouting your name all over town
因為我滿城大喊著妳的名字
I’m swearing if I go there now
我發誓要是我現在去找妳
I can change your mind turn it all around
我可以讓妳回心轉意
And I know that I’m drunk but I’ll say the words
我知道我是醉了,不過,有些話我還是要說
And she’ll listen this time even though they’re slurred
即使說得含糊不清,這次她一定會聽的
So I dialed her number and confessed to her
所以我撥了電話給她,向她坦承
I’m still in love but all I heard was nothing (nothing, nothing…)
我還是愛著她,可是,我沒有聽到半句話 (沒有,沒有…)
So I stumble there, along the railings and the fences
所以,我沿著圍牆欄杆搖搖晃晃地走著
I know I’m with her face to face, that she’ll come to her senses
我相信只要我和她面對面,她一定會恢復理智的
Every drunk step I take leads me to her door
我醉歪歪的一步步走,還是到了她門前
If she sees how much I’m hurting
如果她看到我有多麼傷心
She’ll take me back for sure
她肯定會再接受我的
我的哥兒們都在那裡想要讓我冷靜下來
因為我滿城大喊著妳的名字
我發誓要是我現在去找妳
我可以讓妳回心轉意
我知道我是醉了,不過,有些話我還是要說
即使說得含糊不清,這次她一定會聽的
所以我撥了電話給她,向她坦承
She said nothing (nothing nothing)
她沒有開口(沒有,沒有)
Oh I wanted words but all I heard was nothing
噢!我想要聽她說,可是,我沒有聽到半句話
Oh I got nothing (nothing nothing)
噢!我什麼都沒有了 (沒有,沒有…)
I got nothing (nothing nothing)
我什麼都沒有了 (沒有,沒有…)
噢!我想要聽她說,可是,我沒有聽到半句話
Oh sometimes love’s intoxicating
噢!有時愛情就像酒精中毒
Oh you’re coming down, your hands are shaking
噢!你會毒效慢慢減退,雙手開始發抖
When you realise there’s no one waiting
尤其在你意識到了沒有人為你守候時
Am I better off dead, am I better off a quitter
我死了會不會好點?我乾脆放棄了會不會好點?
They say I’m better off now than I ever was with her
他們說我現在比以前有她的時候要好
我的哥兒們都在那裡想要讓我冷靜下來
因為我滿城大喊著妳的名字
我發誓要是我現在去找妳
我可以讓妳回心轉意
我知道我是醉了,不過,有些話我還是要說
即使說得含糊不清,這次她一定會聽的
所以我撥了電話給她,向她坦承
She said nothing (nothing nothing)
她沒有開口(沒有,沒有)
噢!我想要聽她說,可是,我沒有聽到半句話
噢!我什麼都沒有了 (沒有,沒有…)
I got nothing (nothing nothing)
我什麼都沒有了 (沒有,沒有…)
噢!我想要聽她說,可是,我沒有聽到半句話
噢!我什麼都沒有了 (沒有,沒有…)
I got nothing, I got nothing
我什麼都沒有了,我什麼都沒有了
歌詞來源:http://oldladybox.pixnet.net/blog/post/
文章來源:
分享給朋友吧
Advertising
收集各類英文歌歌詞、中文翻譯,不論是搖滾或抒情,還是經典老歌,在這裡都能找到你心中的悸動。
這邊最主要的還是給大家最新的英文歌曲訊息,還有許多令人懷念的經典歌曲,另外有什麼「好聽的歌也可以跟大家分享」。
最後當你閒得發慌時,可以去網站內多翻翻找找,說不定可以找到你找很久的歌曲喔~。
不只是潮流,更重要的是藝術與文化,FLiPER潮流藝文誌堅信唯有融合藝術及人文的元素,才有辦法創造出永垂不朽的經典潮流,並且透過藝術、設計與文化緊密的結合,才能打造出獨一無二且具有自我風格的時尚。相較於各種商品的介紹,我們更著重商品背後的設計思維以及創作理念的推廣。

我要回帖

更多关于 母亲这首歌的歌词 的文章

随机推荐