大人是说唱也有附唱,小孩唱的调子很高,不是法国歌曲蝴蝶
提问者采纳
是爱情36计的曲调么?
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
其他4条回答
是法文歌吧,蝴蝶就是老人和小孩唱的很好听的
Akon的Mr.Lonely
Mr.Lonely - Akon 是不是这个确认一下? Lonely I'm so lonely,I have nobody,For my owwnnnI'm so lonely, I'm Mr. LonelyI have nobody,For my owwnnnI'm so lonely,Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out thereya kno got to have one good girl whose always been there like yaKno took all the bullshit thenone day she cant take it no more and decides to leaveI woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side,coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I wasFeenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking ova these few years,tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuzEver since my girl left me, my whole life came crashinI'm so lonely (so lonely),I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)To call my own (to call my own) girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)To call my own (to call my own) girlCant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life,after all I put u thru u still stuckAround and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart,baby you were a good girl and I had no right, IReally wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)To call my own (to call my own) girlI'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)To call my own (to call my own) girlBeen all about the world ain't neva met a girlthat can take the things that you been throughNever thought the day would come where you would get up and runand I would be out chasing uCuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be,aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made meBe so happy but now so lonelySo lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)To call my own (to call my own)I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)To call my own (to call my own) girrllNever thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long,I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl andCome on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout,I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id everHurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)To call my own (to call my own)I'm so lonely (so lonely)I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody)To call my own (to call my own) girllLonely, so lonelySo lonely, (so lonely),Mr. Lonely, so lonelySo lonely, so lonely, (so lonely~~~~~~~~), Mr. Lonely
那个不是小孩声音比较像小孩
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013经典英文歌年春晚,中央一台的,两个女的唱的英文歌,一个女的好像在马上骑着,那个歌名叫什么?求回答! - 杰西卡呢吗信息网 - 提供你的所有资讯,为你分忧解难!
2013经典英文歌年春晚,中央一台的,两个女的唱的英文歌,一个女的好像在马上骑着,那个歌名叫什么?求回答!
湖南卫视 春晚 那德国女歌手唱的是什么歌曲,还亲 了主持人一下!_百度知道
湖南卫视 春晚 那德国女歌手唱的是什么歌曲,还亲 了主持人一下!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
第一首..斯卡布罗集市第二首。。今夜无人入眠(选自歌剧《图兰朵》)
其他类似问题
湖南卫视的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中国中央网络春晚中一位外国人和一个中国女孩唱的英文歌曲叫什么?_百度知道
中国中央网络春晚中一位外国人和一个中国女孩唱的英文歌曲叫什么?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
叫 伊萨布兰卡
卡萨布兰卡 挺好听的吧
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女生唱的英文歌曲?好像是老歌了,家庭幽默录像之儿童节表演 裤子不合身的那些事儿 第期 视频6分钟左右 哪个女孩做眼保健操的背景音乐的歌曲名叫什么?
求一首女生唱的英文歌曲?好像是老歌了,家庭幽默录像之儿童节表演 裤子不合身的那些事儿 第期 视频6分钟左右 哪个女孩做眼保健操的背景音乐的歌曲名叫什么? 20
兔子舞啊。。。它就叫《兔子舞》,确实有点老了,我小的时候班会会跳跳玩玩~~这首歌小甜甜·布兰妮也有唱过的~~left left right right go turn around go go goleft right left left right rightleft left right right go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goJumping grooving dancing everybodyRooling moving singing night&dayLet's fun fun togetherLet's play the penguing's gamesSmacking beating clapping all togetherRocking bumping screaming all night longLet's go everybody And play again this songleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goJumping grooving dancing everybodyRooling moving singing night&dayLet's fun fun togetherLet's play the penguing's gamesSmacking beating clapping all togetherRocking bumping screaming all night longLet's go everybody And play again this songleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goJumping grooving dancing everybodyRooling moving singing night&dayLet's fun fun togetherLet's play the penguing's gamesSmacking beating clapping all togetherRocking bumping screaming all night longLet's go everybody And play again this songleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goleft left right right go turn around go go goleft right&left left right right left left right right go go go然后。。地址是:
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家结束歌曲《同一个祝福》中那个白色裙子的女歌手叫什么_辽宁卫视春晚吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:12贴子:
结束歌曲《同一个祝福》中那个白色裙子的女歌手叫什么收藏
不好意思,只看到了的小品。和最后那个一众歌星唱的歌。。。站在一个男歌手边上的一个穿白色裙子的女歌手长的真像年轻时的啊,她叫什么名字
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或康师傅2013最新广告中的英文歌曲叫什么?就是有一个女的带几个男的玩滑板的那个,广告中全部是外国人
康师傅2013最新广告中的英文歌曲叫什么?就是有一个女的带几个男的玩滑板的那个,广告中全部是外国人 20
叫Sk8er Boi&& 滑板男孩 她第一张个人专辑 Let Go (展翅高飞)里的歌
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
说的太好了,我顶!
Copyright & 2014
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
Processed in 0.0606 second(s), 3 db_queries,
0 rpc_queries求一首英文歌f(x)组合唱的_百度知道
求一首英文歌f(x)组合唱的
或者她们唱过什么英文歌?是英文不是韩文好像叫123。有没有人知道
提问者采纳
valley lowI know you will find me[Amber]Ocean wide, set me freeI hear you knocking on my door[All]1 step more2, say you’re mine forevermoreYou better run to my doorInto my arms://music,2, 3Won’t you stay with me, 4Love’s around the corner[Victoria]Left and rightBy your sideBoy you’re getting warmer[Luna]Up the streetMove your feetSee you coming closer[All]You better run to my doorInto my arms.baidu, 3, say you’re mine forevermore[Krystal]Don’t act so shy boyThere’s no need to play coyTell me why you leave me hangingWhy you taking so long?pst=sug附歌词1, 2, 2, no hesitationI can’t stop dreamingSomeday you will feel the way I feel now[All]Hey, 4Love’s around the cornerLeft and rightBy your sideBoy you’re getting warmerUp the streetMove your feetSee you coming closerYou better run to my doorInto my arms, flowing tideIt won’t stop my baby[Sulli]Step by step上地址 http?Complete our destinyWhen you hear me calling you should ___ me[Krystal]There’s nothing you can doNo turning back://music, say you’re mine forevermorecr, 3, say you’re mine forevermore[Luna]/song/, in your strideOne for every heartbeat[Luna]Come to me?[Sulli]You keep me waiting and anticipatingOpen up your heart and tell me that I’m the one you adore[Amber]So 1,3 by f(x)[Krystal]1 step more2, say you’re mine forevermoreYou better run to my doorInto my arms, say you’re mine forevermoreYou better run to my doorInto my arms, 3 I put a spell on youThat’s what I got to doSo you can finally see that you belong with me[Luna]We have no time to waste, 3!1 step more2, ‘causeIt’s now or neverAnd if the fates align we’ll be together now[Victoria]Mountain /song/
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌曲 给分呀,_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲 给分呀,
//v.com/v_show/id_XNDkxNjk3NjA=.html" target="_blank">http.youku://v.com/v_show/id_XNDkxNjk3NjA=.youku<a href="http.html第20分钟的歌曲叫什么名字啊
提问者采纳
她的第二首单曲《baby to baby》也在英国榜上高居不下;ve been high and low (uh)I don&#39, you like that。她的第一首单曲《gotta tell you》发行第一周就打上英国和爱尔兰流行榜的榜首, yesYes you are and rock you all night)Show me where I belong tonight (all night)Give me a reason to stay (I need a reason,连北爱新芬党领袖亚当斯(gerry adams)也对她着迷, whatAlways come back to your loveSamantha MumbaYeah,来自爱尔兰首都都柏林的歌手, you like that,把她收到了旗下;ve been all over town (wha-what, yes you are。当白人偶像歌手在乐坛上称王称霸之际,但可别小看这位小女生。samantha mumba 浑厚纯熟的演唱技巧和其成熟外表与她的实际年龄并不对衬;ll never ever find somebody new for sure(Ys go)Woah(Show me)I always come back to your lovesamantha mumba 史蔓德;ll never ever find someone like you for sure(Yes。她的乐迷不全都是少男少女,samantha mumba的出现更令人觉得与众不同。她的成功证明爱尔兰人也可以玩r&b,具有演唱实力的她绝对是乐坛另一受瞩目的新星。samantha mumba16岁开始在夜总会扮作美国歌手唱歌?)Woah(let&#39.曼巴是一位带着非洲血统;m going left to rightNo matter where I goI always find your loveShow me where I belong tonight (all night)Give me a reason to stayNo matter if I go left or right (left to right)I always come back to your loveShow me where I belong tonight (all night)Give me a reason to stayNo matter if I go left or right (left to right)I always come back to your love(Left to right,她素以即兴演出著名? UhCome on yeahUh, left to right。后来瓦尔什(louis walsh)慧眼识英才,ve been up and down (uh, yes you are,这对于一个来自都柏林的默默无闻的小女孩简直是一个不可思议的成绩;t know where to go (no, yesYes you are and rock you all night)Show me where I belong tonight (all night)Give me a reason to stayNo matter if I go left or right (left to right)I always come back to your loveI&#39,并进入了美国告示牌单曲榜的第10位, yeah)No matter if I go left or right (left to right)I always come back to your love(Back to your love, no doubtBreak itI&#39, whatUh, what, yeah)WoahNo matter if I go left or right (left to right)I always come back to your love (yeah)WoahShow me love tonightI&#39, baby)Because I love you so (you like that)And I&#39, what)Been going round and round (uh)I&#39,uh)But I&#39, check it outWhat
提问者评价
看你写了那么多,谢谢啊
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
《Always Come Back To Your Love》
Samantha Mumba莎曼珊·曼芭
always come back to your love - samantha mumba
always come back to your love我也很喜欢的。
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答