see thplease see attachedd electrical specification page1.

Release Date: 03/20/2015
For decades, research programs at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have made significant contributions to forensic …
Release Date: 03/19/2015
Our fast-approaching future of driverless cars and “smart” electrical grids will depend on billions of linked devices making decisions and …
Release Date: 03/19/2015
In a guest post on The Commerce Blog, NIST’s Associate Director for Innovation and Industry Services Phillip Singerman discusses a new Federal …
March 24-26, 2015
This 3 day seminar will teach students how to properly inspect and test livestock and animal scales, i.e., perform an official examination by …
March 24-25, 2015
The evolving smart grid, with increased use of renewable energy generation technologies, offers the potential for significant efficiency …
March 24, 2015
The binding of solution-borne ligands is a ubiquitous biological mechanism regulating the folding of proteins and nucleic acids into specific, …
NIST Most Popular
Products and ServicesPage1 - SDG-Pictures
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. This is my first blog where I use my words as my voice, rather than my photos and honestly I have no clue what I am doing.
I’m trying to do what I can to allow God to use me and to help others know that they are loved and are not alone.
I’m not here to preach and tell you what to do.
I’m a sinner, I’m not perfect and I am usually guilty of the things I talk about.
You may think I am writing and talking to all of you, but I am really talking to all of us.
Like I said, I’m not perfect and I have flaws, but I do have a strong desire to reach out to people that feel like they are alone.
Thank you again for taking the time to read this and I hope this post at least got you to smile just a little bit.
Posted 3/27/14
There is something so special about Britt Nicole's music.& Every song has an inspiring message behind each one.& I'm always arriving late to the party when it comes to both experiencing and praising anything.& For instance, I am about to praise Britt for her song and video "Gold" which was released about a year and a half ago.& I just watched the video for the first time and I am mad at myself that it took me this long to watch it.& Then again, maybe it wasn't till right now that I was ready to accept and appreciate the message behind it.& There are no coincidences when it comes to God's timing.& As I was watching the video, I felt all these emotions building up inside me and found tears building up in my eyes.& My heart was breaking because the video reminded me of the pain out there and it also reminded me this is what motivates me to make a difference and to want to make people feel loved.& The world is a cruel place and it needs more people to show it love.As I mentioned earlier, there are no coincidences when it comes to God's timing.& One of the biggest stories going around the internet today is a story about survivor cancer Monika Allen.& Monika was wearing a tutu when she ran last year's LA Marathon — she was dressed as Wonder Woman — for her first marathon running with brain cancer. The race fell in the middle of chemotherapy and she says the outfit gave her motivation. Self& magazine contacted her about the photo she was thrilled about the publicity opportunity.But then she saw how they used the photo — in their "BS Meter" to make fun of women in tutus — she was shocked and appalled.&& The article puts the photo on the lame side of the "BS meter" and says "people think these froufrou skirts make you run faster. Now, if you told us they made people run away from you faster, maybe we would believe it."&&& "I am personally mortified," Self Editor in Chief Lucy Danziger told USA TODAY. "I had no idea that Monika had been through cancer. It was an error. It was a stupid mistake. We shouldn't have run the item."& Self has received a lot of backlash from this and supporters have flooded Facebook with messages claiming they have canceled their Self subscriptions.& The supporters have acknowledged the apology from Lucy Danziger on behalf of Self but are not happy with the apology.& Most are upset with the comment "I had no idea that Monika had been through cancer", leaving most to believe that Danziger is only apologizing because Monika had cancer.& Was it a coincidence that I watched Britt Nicole's music video "Gold" for the first time on the same day I read about Monika Allen's story?& It could be, but if you are like me, then you don't feel it was a coincidence because it's just the way God works.Ready for the good feeling part of this post?& Then watch the video below and I hope it fills you up with as much emotion as it did to me.
Posted 3/25/14
Every now and then, I find myself attached to a song.& What I mean attached, I mean I play it as often as I can because it totally inspires me, fills me up with joy and gets me pumped.& The song I currently find myself "attached" to, is Britt Nicole's "Ready or Not" featuring Lecrae.& It's an amazing song with lyrics that represent a strong message.& Take a look for yourself, as the video below is a lyric video.& -Stephen
9/16/13 -& Most people believe in the saying, “Everything happens for a reason.”
While I do believe in that saying, I actually believe in this more, “God can turn any situation into something great.”
In other words, God can make a blessing out of death, sadness, pain, loneliness and much more.
Today’s sorrow, or today’s pain, can turn into something great.
Today’s pain can be used to help others that are dealing with the same pain you are right now.
Pain is also one of the most popular places artists get their inspiration from and they turn it into beautiful artwork. Right now you might find yourself feeling like you are alone and that no one has gone through what you are going through.
Guess what though, you are not alone!
Everyone deals with pain and a lot of that pain is the same pain you are feeling.
Keep fighting and know that you can turn your sorrow into medicine for tomorrow.
9/14/13 - Do you ever find yourself in constant disappointment with your friendships?
Friendships aren’t what they use to be.
Friendships have become one way streets on what use to be a two way street.
There are two key ingredients to friendships that either one or both are starting to be left out, love and forgiveness.
You honestly cannot love if you don’t forgive and you can’t forgive without love.
Why are these ingredients missing?
My short answer, is because this world no longer knows what it means to love.
We think we know what love is, but honestly we don’t.
We think love is something we get, but it’s actually something we give.
Love really has nothing to do with what I get out of it, it has to do with what I can do for you.
9/12/13 - Here is the official music video by Colton Dixon “Never Gone”. The video was officially released today (9/12/13). “Never Gone” has an amazing message that simply says that God has never left us and will never leave us. There might be times where he will let go of our hands, but he will still be there. This song inspires me and helps give me the comfort that God is with me, even when I feel like I’m at my darkest moment in life. God will never leave us, God is never gone.
9/2/13 - I love onions!
I love them on tacos, hamburgers, and pretty much everything else.
However, any time I have onions they make my allergies and/or sinuses go crazy, but I still eat them even though I know what the result will be.
Why do I do that?
Why am I willing to put myself through that?
Why are we constantly willing to do things that we know can and most likely will have a negative affect on us, such as smoking, drinking, gambling, etc.? Now, I know onions most likely will never kill me and will at most give me a scratchy throat or headache, but there are other addictions or guilty pleasures that may lead to something much worse.
Just something to think about…
9/2/13 - This is one of my favorite songs and it’s a song I love to go to when I start to seek for more than God’s love.
”By Your Side” is written and performed by Tenth Avenue North.
When you listen/watch the video, you will see that it was written as if God was speaking directly to you, which he is.
9/2/13 - This is one of the best and easiest verses to both memorize and understand.
It’s simple, it says it all and you don’t need to find someone to help you understand it.
A friend loves all the time, not sometimes, not just when you are happy, not just when you are feeling sad, not just when you want something, not just when you feel like it, not just when your friend is being nice to you, not just when you are friends, not just when you have the time, but ALL the time.A friend makes time, a friend puts their own needs on the side and puts their friends’ needs ahead of their own.
There is no such thing as a part time friend, it’s all or nothing.Yes, there are risks when it comes to “going all in”, just like there are risks when you put all of your chips on the color red in roulette.
The reality is that you will be hurt, forgotten, pushed on the side, lied to, deceived, used and much more at some point during your friendship.
However, if you truly want your friend to be happy, then it’s all worth it just to see them smile.
Yes, it’s extremely hard to be a great friend, it requires a lot of sacrifice, but it’s really worth it.Being a friend is even easier when our main source of strength comes from God.
God will give us the strength and power to love our friends all the time.
We need to trust in him and believe that he will provide the strength and needs to be a friend. What kind of friend are you?
What kind of friend do you want to be? And what kind of friend do you want in your life?This article originally came from &the "You're Not Alone... Ever" blog, which I created with the hope that the blog could help people understand that they truly are not alone. &The Industry's Foundation for High Performance Graphics
from games to virtual reality, mobile phones to supercomputers
OpenGL& Registry
The OpenGL Registry contains specifications, header files, and
related documentation for OpenGL and related APIs including GLU,
GLX, and WGL. In addition to the core API specifications, many
extensions to these APIs have been defined by vendors, groups of
vendors, and the ARB. The Registry also contains specifications and
header files for all registered extensions, written as modifications
to the appropriate core API specifications.
The Registry also includes naming conventions, guidelines for
creating new extensions and writing suitable extension
specifications, and other documentation related to these APIs.
Table of Contents
Potentially Affecting OpenGL Implementations
of Reserved Enumerants
and Functions
Extension Specifications
Older Material for Reference
Current OpenGL API, OpenGL Shading Language and GLX Specifications
and Reference Pages
Current Specifications (OpenGL 4.5)
OpenGL 4.5 API Specification (updated February 2, 2015)
OpenGL Shading Language 4.50 Specification (updated January 30, 2015)
OpenGL X Window System Binding (GLX 1.4) Specification
API and Extension Header Files
Because extensions vary from platform to platform and driver to
driver, OpenGL developers can't expect interfaces for all extensions
to be defined in the standard gl.h, glx.h, and
wgl.h header files supplied with the OS / graphics drivers.
Additional header files are provided here, including:
1.2 and above compatibility profile and extension interfaces.
OpenGL core profile and ARB extension interfaces, as described in
appendix G.2 of the OpenGL 4.3 Specification. Does not include
interfaces found only in the compatibility profile.
1.3 and above API and GLX extension interfaces.
extension interfaces.
These headers define interfaces including enumerants, prototypes,
and for platforms supporting dynamic runtime extension queries, such
as Linux and Microsoft Windows, function pointer typedefs. Please
report problems using the public Khronos.org Bugzilla.
Adding to the Registry and Requesting Enumerant Allocations
If you want to add an extension specification to the Registry,
correct an existing specification, request allocation of enumerants
and other controlled resources in the OpenGL / GLX / WGL namespaces,
or otherwise change the Registry, please
on the public Khronos.org Bugzilla, and submit
your request there against Product &OpenGL&, Component
&Registry&. You can use
, which fills in many fields for you.
Please review the documents linked below, especially
, before making your request.
XML API Registry of Reserved Enumerants
and Functions
The API Registry is a set of XML documents defining the APIs and
enumerants used in OpenGL, OpenGL ES, GLX, and WGL, as well as
enumerant ranges reserved to vendors but not used yet. There are
also scripts for loading the XML and processing it into header
files. All documents in the registry are available from the Khronos
Subversion server using
anonymous public access.
Start with the
The old &.spec&quot files will no longer be
maintained, but are still available
from Subversion.
README.txt
for a description of the contents.
Older OpenGL and GLX Specifications and Reference Pages
OpenGL 4.4
OpenGL 4.4 API Specification (updated March 19, 2014)
OpenGL Shading Language 4.40 Specification (updated June 16, 2014)
OpenGL 4.3
OpenGL 4.2
OpenGL 4.1
OpenGL 4.0
of the specification is also available.
OpenGL 3.3
OpenGL 3.3 Reference Pages
OpenGL 3.2
OpenGL 3.1
OpenGL 3.0
OpenGL 2.1
OpenGL 2.1 Reference Pages
OpenGL 2.0
Older GLX Specifications
OpenGL Utility Library (GLU) Specification
OpenGL Application Binary Interface for Linux
The current version of the
is also available.
ARB Extensions by number
Vendor and EXT Extensions by number
Other Extensions
These extensions have not yet been assigned numbers,
are still under development, or were abandoned (but
are kept in the extension registry for reference purposes).
Column Header
Column Footer

我要回帖

更多关于 see electrical破解版 的文章

随机推荐