trafficcontraffic是什么职业?

英语翻译The control of traffic flow has the main functional objectives:provision for orderlymincrease of traffic-handling capacity on the intersectionreduction of the frand synchronization of traffic signals inorder to provide for con_百度作业帮
英语翻译The control of traffic flow has the main functional objectives:provision for orderlymincrease of traffic-handling capacity on the intersectionreduction of the frand synchronization of traffic signals inorder to provide for continuous movement of traffic at a defined speed along anarterial(in synchronized or progressive systems).
交通的流量控制功能的主要目标有交通&:有序流动的规定,处理增加的交通意外频容量的交接点的减少,以及交通信号的同步,以便为在交通连续运动定义速度沿动脉(在同步或逐步系统).
交通流控制的主要功能目标为:提供有序运动交通权证;交通处理能力增加对交叉口减少事故发生频率,以及交通信号同步为了提供连续的交通运动处于一个定义的速度沿动脉(在同步或逐步系统)
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:Lihua[ 华考范文网 WWW.ZK168.COM.CN]nd heavy traffic in rush hours。 In my opinion, Quanzhou should develop its economy scientifically。 I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we’ll have a better hometown in future。是什么意思?
Lihua[ 华考范文网 WWW.ZK168.COM.CN]nd heavy traffic in rush hours。 In my opinion, Quanzhou should develop its economy scientifically。 I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we’ll have a better hometown in future。
问题补充:
Lihua [China test Fan Network WWW.ZK168. ] nd heavy traffic in rush hours. In my opinion, Quanzhou should develop its economy scientifically. I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we'll have a better hometown in future.
fann Lihua [hua to 168 Web WWW ZK . . . COM CN ] ND heavy traffic in rush hours. In my opinion In Quanzhou scientifically should develop its economy. I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we ll have a better ' hometown in future.
Lihua [Hua Kaofan law .CN] nd heavy traffic in rush hours. In my opinion, Quanzhou should develop its economy scientifically. I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we' ll have a better hometown in future.
Lihua[huakaofanwen network WWW.ZK168. COM.CN]nd heavy traffic in rush hours。 In my opinion, Quanzhou should develop its economy scientifically。 I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we’ll have a better hometown in future。
Lihua[huakaofanwen network WWW.ZK168. COM.CN]nd heavy traffic in rush hours。 In my opinion, Quanzhou should develop its economy scientifically。 I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we’ll have a better hometown in future。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 jekecon是什么牌子 的文章

随机推荐