上课迟到检讨书英语动漫视频短片

&原文: (Li Mei is late for school.)W: May I come in, please?M: Hi, Li Mei, come in. Why are you late today? You know we're having an exam.W: I'm sorry, Mr. Li. My bike broke down[1] on the way. And I couldn't find a place to get it fixed. So I pushed it all the way[2] to school.M: I see.Here is your test paper.Go to your seat and start to do it fast.译文:上学迟到(李梅上学迟到了)W: 可以进来吗?M: 嗨,李梅,进来吧。你今天怎么迟到了?你知道我们今天考试的。W: 对不起,李老师。我的自行车在路上坏了。可我找不到修车的地方,所以我只好一路推着车到了学校。M: 知道了。这是你的考卷。到你的座位上快点开始做吧。
精彩视频新概念英语学校_新概念英新概念英语入门_新概念英新概念英语补习_新概念英新概念英语辅导班_新概念1环球英语网校2环球英语网校3环球英语网校4新东方在线
考试答疑微信
版权所有 深圳市诺达实业有限公司 &
All Rights Reserved 粤ICP备号-3上传时间:
超搞笑广告:上课迟到
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
视频数:24
播放次数:4,687,253
用户专辑列表
推荐弹幕视频
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩因为上课迟到而向老师道歉的英语作文 120词左右_百度作业帮
因为上课迟到而向老师道歉的英语作文 120词左右
There are so many unforgetable things happened during my high life. One of them that i will never forget is that oneday i came to school late simply because
i got up late
As we all know,being late is not a good habit. In the school, if we are late we will miss a lot of things what the teacher have said .in the company,we may be fired by our boss if we are always being late.our salray may be descreased because of our being late.
As we mentioned above , we can see that being late does not result in physical, psychological damage to anyone, neither to the law. Therefore, it is illegal to consider being "late" as a "problem" of any type.
to aviod being late again
,firstly ,i will
buy an alarm clock and set it two or three times to make me get up. Secondly,i will ask my parents to wake me up in the morning. Thirdly, leave early enough to avoid the rush hour so that i can arrive at school on time even when unexpected things happen.
i'm so sorry for being late ,I promised not to be late again. please forgave me for my sincere apology.15875个悦友在线
看了这个视频的悦友还看了这些:
自动播放推荐视频
所有评论()
第12期 2015年 (03.16-03.22)
选择举报类型
附加描述:
要求5-500个字,您还可以输入500字
若您还有其他的意见或建议,请联系
& 扫一扫,用手机看(支持微信观看和分享)视频: 非常《五分钟》搞笑短片
上课迟到终极解决方案
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦