来听听四月是你的谎言op2 来你恶心嘴脸这首歌的歌名

求这首歌名。_百度知道
求这首歌名。
342.QQ.qq.qq?ptlang=2052&ADUIN=&ADSESSION=&ADTAG=CLIENT.3007_FriendTip_QzoneFolder://user.QQ./://user?ptlang=2052&ADUIN=&ADSESSION=&ADTAG=CLIENT.0" target="_blank">http<a href="http
提问者采纳
re getting f**king sick of looking at him  现在你看对方一眼都感觉到该死的恶心  You swore you&#39;s a race that&#39,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry  你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣  But that&#39;s lies  我明知道我的道歉是谎话  I&#39;s like I&#39;s that dude,拜托请回到我的身边;s going good it&#39, I love the way you lie  不过没关系,这都是我的错;a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire  我会把她绑在床上;s so insane cuz&#39.  There won&#39;t as crazy as it seemed  没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药  Maybe that&#39;s like I&#39?  [Rihanna]  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn  你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚  But that&#39,因为我爱你说谎的方式!你要去哪儿, she resuscitates me  就在我马上要沉下去的时候;s hair, scratch claw hit him  你现在却把他推来搡去?我要离开你,我再也不会妥协了  I guess I don&#39;m superman with the wind at his back  我就像超人一样无往不利;m a liar  我知道我就是个骗子  If she ever tries to f**king leave again  但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话  Im&#39。  I&#39;em  你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么  Got that warm fuzzy feeling  慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧  Yeah。  Now you&#39, them those chills you used to get &#39;s alright because I like the way it hurts  不过没关系,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻  Who&#39;t even know his name  这人又是谁; never do nothing to hurt him  你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情;m pissed,因为我爱你说谎的方式, I feel so ashamed I snap  她就像超人的白痴女友, I love the way you lie  不过没关系, I love the way you lie  不过没关系。  It wasn&#39;s alright because I like the way it hurts  不过没关系。回来吧 我们重新来过;s why they call it window pain  我猜这也就是所谓的痛苦吧。  I know I&#39;m huffin&#39;s Louis Lane but when it&#39, please come back  宝贝? I don&#39;s awful。  Look me in the eye ball  过来看着我的眼睛,决不会了  I apologize even though I know it&#39;re best to go your separate ways  它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择  Guess if they don&#39? I&#39, baby it was me  好吧;ll never stoop so low again  我揍了他 ; when it&#39; today that was yesterday  他们大概不知道今日是非是引昨日而起  Yesterday is over it&#39;d never hit him,越是挣扎就越窒息  And right before I&#39;t mean  现在我明白了他说的事与愿违;rre the same as me  你跟我一样  But when it comes to love you&#39,我只想让她回来;s alright because I love the way you lie。  It&#39;t breathe but I still fight while I can fight  无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持  As long as the wrong feels right it&#39,恶语相加  You push pull each other&#39,因为我爱你说谎的方式。  Don&#39。  Wre in each other&#39.  我爱她恨我的感觉.那些你们曾经的欢乐时光  Now you&#39;s alright because I t be no next time  下次我绝不会再发火再动手了;s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano  也许我们就像是水火相容的结果  All I know is I love you too much to walk away though  我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔  C paint and I love it the more Is alright because I love the way you lie.  不! Where you going?  I told you this is my fault  我都说了, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry  你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣  But that&#39,连你的谎言都爱  [Eminem]  I can&#39;s just as bad as mine is  你脾气跟我一样坏  You&#39;m in flight  就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉  High off her love,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry  你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣  But that&#39, I&#39;s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them  但是你现在却换了副嘴脸;re in them  如此沉迷般的伤害着对方  It&#39;t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk  难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么,连你的谎言都爱  [Eminem]  Now I know he said things hit things that we didn&#39,宝贝儿都是我的错  Maybe our relationship wasn&#39;s a different day  如果以前的事没发生就不会这样  Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her  就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺  Next time you show restraint  下次你要克制自己  You don&#39,你不能走;em  当你和他们在一起的时候  You meet and neither one of you even know what hit &#39;t know you cuz&#39, drunk from my hate?我连他名字都不知道  I laid hands on him,不停地伤害着他  Throw him down pin him  你在蹂躏着他,拿上你的东西回家吧,但却是罪恶在掌控着你  So they say you&#39, I suffocate  我就像这溺水一样,像用针一样刺痛他  So lost in the moments when you&#39;s a steel knife in my wind pipe  现在我的气管里有一把匕首  I can&#39;t tell you what it really is  我说不出来它到底是什么  I can only tell you what it feels like  我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉  And right now there&#39, pick up your bags off the sidewalk  回家吧!  Here we go again  我们重新来过;re with &#39;s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie  不过没关系,连你的谎言都爱  [Eminem]  You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe  你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么;s alright because I like the way it hurts  不过没关系;m about to drown、口是心非  And we fall back into the same patterns same routine  我们又回到了原来的套路上  But your temper&#39;em  呵?  When you&#39,因为它向着完美发展,点燃房子……  [Rihanna]  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn  你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚  But that&#39;s the culprit controls your boat  这就如同一次比赛;t;m leaving you  等等,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉  Just gonna stand there and hear me cry  你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣  But that&#39,她拯救了我  She f**king hates me and I love it,  借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚  It&#39;m tired of the games I just want her back  我受够这场争执了;s bad it&#39. Come back we&#39。  Next time I&#39;t get another chance  不然你们之间就没有机会了  Life is no Nintendo game  生活不是任天堂的游戏  But you lied again  然而你又食言了  Now you get to watch her leave out the window  现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会  I guess that&#39。  No you ain&#39.  这真是神奇  Love The Way You Lie 爱如谎言  [Rihanna]  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn  你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚  But that&#39;t know my own strength  连我自己都不知道我有多强硬  [Rihanna]  Just gonna stand there and watch me burn  你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚  But that&#39;s alright because I like the way it hurts  不过没关系,因为我爱你说谎的方式!  She&#39;re just as blinded  但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过  Baby
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
,,断断续续的 连接有问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁love the way you lie这首歌的汉译谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
love the way you lie这首歌的汉译谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
I told you this is my fault 我都说了,我只想让她回来。 Next time I’m pissed. 这真是神奇。 No you ain’t,不停地伤害着他 Throw him down pin him 你在蹂躏着他。 It wasn’t you。 Wait?,你不能走, I feel so ashamed I snap 她就像超人的白痴女友,回来吧。回来吧 我们重新来过,像用针一样刺痛他 So lost in the moments when you’re in them 如此沉迷般的伤害着对方 It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat 这就如同一次比赛, scratch claw hit him 你现在却把他推来搡去, please come back 宝贝,这都是我的错? When you’re with ‘em 当你和他们在一起的时候 You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em 你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么 Got that warm fuzzy feeling 慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧 Yeah, she resuscitates me 就在我马上要沉下去的时候; never do nothing to hurt him 你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情、口是心非 And we fall back into the same patterns same routine 我们又回到了原来的套路上 But your temper’s just as bad as mine is 你脾气跟我一样坏 You’re the same as me 你跟我一样 But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded 但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过 Baby? I’m leaving you 等等,因为我连你的谎言都爱, drunk from my hate,但却是罪恶在掌控着你 So they say you’re best to go your separate ways 它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择 Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday 他们大概不知道今日是非是引昨日而起 Yesterday is over it’s a different day 如果以前的事没发生就不会这样 Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her 就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺
Next time you show restraint 下次你要克制自己 You don’t get another chance 不然你们之间就没有机会了 Life is no Nintendo game 生活不像打游戏 But you lied again 然而你又食言了 Now you get to watch her leave out the window 现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会 I guess that’s why they call it window pane 我想这也就是所谓的遗憾吧 ,恶语相加 You push pull each other’s hair,告诉她我再也不会妥协了 I guess I don’t know my own strength 连我自己都不知道我有多强硬 [Chrous] [Eminem] You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe 你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么Just gonna stand there and watch me burn 你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚 But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts 不过没关系, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time, baby it was me 好吧, them those chills you used to get ‘em 呵~那些你们曾经的欢乐时光 Now you’re getting f^%king sick of looking at him 现在你看对方一眼都感觉恶心 You swore you’d never hit him, pick up your bags off the sidewalk 回家吧,连你的谎言都爱 Eminem] I can’t tell you what it really is 我说不出来它到底是什么 I can only tell you what it feels like 我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉 And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe 现在我的气管像被堵住一样 I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight 无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持 As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight 就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉 High off the law, I love the way you lie 不过没关系! Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful?我连他名字都不知道 I laid hands on him。 Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk 难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么,因为它向着完美发展, I’ll never stoop so low again 我揍了他 , 借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚 It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer,她拯救了我 She f**ing hates me and I love it。
I’m superman with the wind at his back 我就像超人一样无往不利。 It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great, I suffocate 我就像这溺水一样,宝贝儿都是我的错 Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed 没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药 Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano 也许我们就像是水火相容的结果 All I know is I love you too much to walk away though 我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔 Come inside,拿上你的东西回家吧! Here we go again 我们重新来过? I don’t even know his name 这人又是谁,越是挣扎就越窒息 And right before I’m about to drown!你要去哪儿,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry 你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣 But that’s alright because I love the way you lie,决不会了 I apologize even though I know its lies 我明知道我的道歉是谎话 I’m tired of the games I just want her back 我受够这场争执了? [Chorus] [Eminem] Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean 现在我明白了他说的事与愿违. 我爱她恨我的感觉. There won’t be no next time 我绝不会再发火再动手了. Come back we’re running right back。 I know I’m a liar 我知道我就是个骗子 If she ever tries to f^$%ing leave again 但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话 Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire 我会把她绑在床上。 Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them 但是你现在却换了副嘴脸。 Look me in the eye ball 过来看着我的眼睛. 不?我要离开你! Where you going,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻 Whos that dude
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁love the way you lie求这首歌中文歌词翻译、
love the way you lie求这首歌中文歌词翻译、
求高手中文歌词翻译 鄙人英文不太好....
Love The Way You Lie歌词中英文对照&#13;&#10;Just gonna stand there and watch me burn&#13;&#10;你是不是就打算站在那看着我五内如焚&#13;&#10;But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts&#13;&#10;不过没关系,因为我喜欢这心痛的感觉&#13;&#10;Just gonna stand there and hear me cry&#13;&#10;你是不是就打算站在那听着我哭泣&#13;&#10;But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie&#13;&#10;不过没关系,因为我连你的谎言都爱,连你的谎言都爱&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Eminem]&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;I can’t tell you what it really is&#13;&#10;我说不出来它到底是什么&#13;&#10;I can only tell you what it feels like&#13;&#10;我只能告诉你它是一种什么感觉&#13;&#10;And right now it’s a still night in my wind pipe&#13;&#10;现在我的气管像被堵住一样&#13;&#10;I can’t breathe but I still fight while I can fight&#13;&#10;无法呼吸 但是我仍在尽力坚持&#13;&#10;As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight&#13;&#10;就像被驾到高空一样没有任何感觉&#13;&#10;High off the law, drunk from my hate,&#13;&#10;借酒泄愤想要挣脱束缚&#13;&#10;It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate&#13;&#10;我就像这溺水一样,越是挣扎就越窒息&#13;&#10;And right before I’m about to drown, she resuscitates me&#13;&#10;就在我马上要沉下去的时候,她拯救了我&#13;&#10;She f**ing hates me and I love it. 我爱她恨我的感觉。&#13;&#10;Wait! Where you going? I’m leaving you&#13;&#10;等等!你要去哪儿?我要离开你。&#13;&#10;No you ain’t. Come back we’re running right back.&#13;&#10;不,你不能走。回来吧 我们重新来过!&#13;&#10;Here we go again&#13;&#10;我们重新来过。&#13;&#10;It’s so insane cus when its going good its going great.&#13;&#10;这真是神奇,因为它向着完美发展。 &#13;&#10;I’m superman with the wind at his back&#13;&#10;我就像超人一样无往不利!&#13;&#10;Shes Louis Lane but when its bad its awful, I feel so ashamed I snap&#13;&#10;她就像超人的白痴女友,糟糕的时候一塌糊涂我都感到羞耻&#13;&#10;Whos that dude? I don’t even know his name&#13;&#10;这人又是谁?我连他名字都不知道&#13;&#10;I laid hands on him, I’ll never stoop so low again&#13;&#10;我揍了他 ,告诉她我再也不会妥协了&#13;&#10;I guess I don’t know my own strength&#13;&#10;连我自己都不知道我有多强硬&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chrous]&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Eminem]&#13;&#10;You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe&#13;&#10;你曾经爱一个人爱到窒息么?&#13;&#10;When you’re with ‘em 当你和他们在一起的时候&#13;&#10;You meet and neither one of you even know what hit ‘em&#13;&#10;你们满足了 而你们没一个人知道到底在干什么&#13;&#10;Got that warm fuzzy feeling&#13;&#10;慢慢享受你的暧昧感觉吧&#13;&#10;Yeah, them those chills you used to get ‘em&#13;&#10;呵~那些你们曾经的欢乐时光&#13;&#10;Now you’re getting f^%king sick of looking at him&#13;&#10;现在你看对方一眼都感觉恶心&#13;&#10;You swore you’ never do nothing to hurt him&#13;&#10;你发过誓再不做出任何伤害他的事情。&#13;&#10;Now you’re in each other’s face spewing venom in your words when you spit them&#13;&#10;但是你现在却换了副嘴脸,恶语相加&#13;&#10;You push pull each other’s hair, scratch claw hit him&#13;&#10;你现在却把他推来搡去,不停地伤害着他&#13;&#10;Throw him down pin him&#13;&#10;你在蹂躏着他,像用针一样刺痛他&#13;&#10;So lost in the moments when you’re in them&#13;&#10;如此沉迷般的伤害着对方&#13;&#10;It’s a race that’s the culprit controls your boat&#13;&#10;这就如同一次比赛,但却是罪恶在掌控着你&#13;&#10;So they say you’re best to go your separate ways&#13;&#10;它告诉你分道扬镳是你最好的选择&#13;&#10;Guess if they don’t know you cus today that was yesterday&#13;&#10;他们大概不知道今日是非是引昨日而起&#13;&#10;Yesterday is over it’s a different day&#13;&#10;如果以前的事没发生就不会这样&#13;&#10;Sound like broken records playing over but you promised her&#13;&#10;就像破唱片一样一遍又一遍的重复你对他的承诺 &#13;&#10;Next time you show restraint&#13;&#10;下次你要克制自己&#13;&#10;You don’t get another chance&#13;&#10;不然你们之间就没有机会了&#13;&#10;Life is no Nintendo game&#13;&#10;生活不像打游戏&#13;&#10;But you lied again&#13;&#10;然而你又食言了&#13;&#10;Now you get to watch her leave out the window&#13;&#10;现在你只能眼睁睁的丢掉她给你的最后一次机会&#13;&#10;I guess that’s why they call it window pane&#13;&#10;我想这也就是所谓的遗憾吧 ??&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Chorus]&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10;[Eminem]&#13;&#10;Now I know he said things hit things that we didn’t mean&#13;&#10;现在我明白了他说的事与愿违、口是心非&#13;&#10;And we fall back into the same patterns same routine&#13;&#10;我们又回到了原来的套路上&#13;&#10;But your temper’s just as bad as mine is&#13;&#10;你脾气跟我一样坏&#13;&#10;You’re the same as me&#13;&#10;你跟我一样&#13;&#10;But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded&#13;&#10;但是每每当我们快修成正果时却总是错过&#13;&#10;Baby, please come back&#13;&#10;宝贝,回来吧。&#13;&#10;It wasn’t you, baby it was me&#13;&#10;好吧,宝贝儿都是我的错&#13;&#10;Maybe our relationship wasn’t as crazy as it seemed&#13;&#10;没准我们的关系并没有看上去那么不可救药&#13;&#10;Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano&#13;&#10;也许我们就像是水火相容的结果&#13;&#10;All I know is I love you too much to walk away though&#13;&#10;我只知道我爱你爱得不能自拔&#13;&#10;Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk&#13;&#10;回家吧,拿上你的东西回家吧。&#13;&#10;Don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk&#13;&#10;难道你没有听出我声音中的真诚么?&#13;&#10;I told you this is my fault&#13;&#10;我都说了,这都是我的错。&#13;&#10;Look me in the eye ball&#13;&#10;过来看着我的眼睛。&#13;&#10;Next time I’m pissed, I lay my fist at the drywall Next time.&#13;&#10;There won’t be no next time&#13;&#10;我绝不会再发火再动手了,决不会了&#13;&#10;I apologize even though I know its lies&#13;&#10;我明知道我的道歉是谎话&#13;&#10;I’m tired of the games I just want her back&#13;&#10;我受够这场争执了,我只想让她回来。&#13;&#10;I know I’m a liar&#13;&#10;我知道我就是个骗子&#13;&#10;If she ever tries to f^&#36;%ing leave again&#13;&#10;但是如果她再TM试图离开我的话&#13;&#10;Im’a tie her to the bed and set this house on fire&#13;&#10;我会把她绑在床上,点燃房子……
的感言:话就不多说了 谢谢、 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 四月是你的谎言 的文章

随机推荐