这段中英文段落翻译的中文意思

重金请问这一段英文什么意思
重金请问这一段英文什么意思
题目是TiAmo
内容是We'd like to share some of the positive meanings love has for us.
Love means that I know the person I love. I'm aware of the many sides of the other person — not just the beautiful side but also the limitations, inconsistencies and faults. I have an awareness of the other's feelings and thoughts, and I experience something of the core of that person. I can penetrate social masks and roles and see the other person on a deeper level.
Love means that I care about the welfare of the person I love. To the extent that it is genuine, my caring is not possessive, nor does it hold the other person back. On the contrary, my caring frees both of us. If I care about you, I'm concerned about your growth, and I hope you will become all that you can become. Consequently, I don't put up obstacles to what you do that enhances you as a person, even though it may result in my discomfort at times.
Love means having respect for the dignity of the person I love. If I love you, I can see you as a separate person, with your own values and thoughts and feelings, and I do not insist that you surrender your identity to match an image of what I expect you to be for me. I can allow and encourage you to stand alone and to be who you are, and I avoid treating you as an object or using you primarily to satisfy my own needs.
Love means having a responsibility toward the person I love. If I love you, I respond to most of your major needs as a person. This responsibility does not include my doing for you what you are capable o nor does it mean that I run your life for you. It does mean acknowledging that what I am and what I do affects you, so that I am directly involved in your happiness and your suffering. A lover does have the capacity to hurt or ignore the loved one, and in this sense we see that love involves an acceptance of some responsibility for the impact my way of being has on you.
Love means making a commitment to the person I love. This commitment does not mean surrendering our total
nor does it imply that the relationship is necessarily permanent. It does involve a willingness to stay with each other in times of pain, struggle, and despair, as well as in times of calm and enjoyment.
Love means trusting the person I love. If I love you, I trust that you will accept my caring and my love and that you won't deliberately hurt me. I trust that you will find me attractive, and that you won' I trust the mutual nature of our love. If we trust each other, we are willing to be open to each other and reveal our true selves.
Love can tolerate imperfection. In a love relationship there are times when I am bored, times when I may feel like giving up, times of real strain, and times I feel I can't move forward. Authentic love does not imply enduring happiness. I can stay during rough times, however, because I can remember what we had together in the past, and I can picture what we will have together in our future if we care enough to face our problems and work them through. We agree with the idea that love is a spirit that changes life. Love is a way of life that is creative and that transforms. However, love is not reserved for a perfect world. Love is meant for our imperfect world where things go wrong. Love is meant to be a spirit that works in painful situations.
Love is meant to bring meaning into life where nonsense appears to rule. In other words, love comes into an imperfect world to make it possible to live.
Love is open. If I love you, I encourage you to reach out and develop other relationships. Although our love for each other and our commitment to each other might prohibit certain actions on our parts, we are not totally and exclusively married to each other. It is a false love that cements one person to another in such a way that he or she is not given room to grow.
Love is selfish. I can only love you if I genuinely love, value, appreciate, and respect myself. If I am empty, then all I can give you is my emptiness. If I feel that I'm complete and worthwhile in myself, then I'm able to give to you out of my fullness. One of the best ways for me to give you love is by fully enjoying myself with you.
Love involves seeing the potential within the person we love. In my love for another, I view her or him as the person she or he can become, while still accepting who and what the person is now. By taking people as they are, we make them worse, but by treating them as if they already were what they ought to be, we help make them better.
To sum it up, mature love is union under the condition of preserving one's individuality. In love, two beings become one and yet remain two.
帮我翻译下,谢谢
内容:下面我来说一下爱带给我们的正面的东西吧。
爱意味着我了解所爱的人。我了解她/他的一切,不仅是美丽的地方,还有他/她的局限性,不完美,及不足。我对他的想法及感觉很清楚,能理解他/她的某些实质性的东西。我可以透过他/他的面具及扮演的角色,更加深刻的了解他/她。
爱意味着我关心他/她的得失。为了达到真爱,我的爱既不是占有,也不是障碍。相反的,我的爱是让双方都自由的。如果我关心你,我会关心你的发展,我希望你能够按自己的意愿来发展。结果就是,有时有可能会让我感到不好受,我也不会对你进行阻挠,让你成为一个真正的自我。
爱意味着尊敬对方的尊严。我会尊重你的价值,你的观点,你的想法。我不会强迫你成我希望的那种人。我会允许并鼓励你做真正的自我。我会避免像对待物品一样对待你,也不会用你的情操来满足我的欲望。
爱意味着对我所爱的人负责。我会尽全力来满足你作为一个人的需要。这种责任不包括干涉你的独立,也不能主宰你的生活。这种责任让我来认清自己,分享你的快乐与痛苦。爱人有可能伤害到或忽视到所爱的人。从这种意义上说,爱包含着能够接受所爱的人对你的影响。
爱意味着一种承诺。这种承诺不是说用尽你的所有,也不是持续到永远。它意味着,当你在痛苦,奋斗,绝望,及镇定,快乐时的心甘情愿。
爱意味着信任。如果我爱你,我相信你会接受我的关心,我的爱,不会有意的伤害我。我相信你认为我很迷人,不会抛弃我。我相信双方自然而然的家。如果彼此相爱,一定会推心置腹的。
爱是一种对不完美的容忍。当相爱时,会有我感到厌烦,想放弃,沮丧,不想向前的时候。真爱不意味着享受幸福,意味着能够渡过难关。因我,我记得我们的过去,梦想着我们的将来,只要彼此相爱,定能克服种种困难。我们相信爱是一种能够改变生活的状态。爱是一种可以改变的,具有创造力的生活。然而,爱不是因为完美而存在的。爱存在于我们这个不完美的世界。爱是一种在痛苦中发挥作用的状态。爱给看来无聊的世界中带来生机。爱是一种不完美世界的希望。
爱是开放性的。如果我爱你,我会鼓励你去与他人交往,尽管爱有时意味着你我间的独处。在婚姻中我们不是完整的,如果我们不给对方独立的空间。
爱是自私的。只有当我真正的爱你,重视你,欣赏你,尊敬你时,才会得到爱。如果我感觉空虚,你得到的也是空虚的爱。只有我觉得自己完整,充实时,才会让你感到我的存在。对我来说,我能感到爱的最好方式就是你我在一起。
爱意味着能看到所爱的人的潜能。我眼中的爱人己成为了我所希望的那样,但还是要接受现实中的他/她。如果按照现实中的她/他来对待,有可能会让她/他变得更糟;如果对待她/他就像对待我们心目中期望的那样,我们会让他们觉得更好。
总结说来,爱是一种包括独立的统一的一种状态。在爱里,两人合二为一,同时又是两个独立的个体。
其他回答 (2)
我们想分享一些积极的意义为我们的爱。 爱意味着,我知道我爱的人。我知道其他人的许多方面 - 不仅是美丽的一面,也限制,不一致和错误。我有其他的感情和思想的认识,我遇到的那个人的核心东西。我可以穿透社会口罩和作用,看到更深的层次上的其他人。 爱意味着我对我爱的人的福利。在某种程度上,它是真诚的,我关心的不是占有,也不持有其他人回来。相反,我的关怀让我们摆脱了我们两个。如果我对你的关心,我关心你的成长,我希望你们成为所有你可以成为。因此,我不能忍受你怎么做,有助提升香港作为一个人,你的障碍,即使它可能在我的不适,有时结果。 爱意味着有对我爱的人的尊严的尊重。如果我爱你,我可以看到作为一个单独的人,你,你自己的价值观和想法和感受,我不坚持,你投降以匹配您的身份给了我希望你对我的形象。我可以允许和鼓励你独立和被你是谁,我避免当作一个对象或使用您主要是为了满足自己的需要你。 爱意味着有一对我爱的人的责任。如果我爱你,我回应你的主要作为一个最需要的人。这一责任并不包括我对你做你是为自己能够做到,也不表示我对你运行的生活。它意味着承认一点,我做什么我对您的影响,因此我直接在你的幸福和痛苦的参与。一个情人是有能力伤害或忽略的亲人,并在此意义上,我们看到,热爱涉及的一些影响我的生活模式的责任,接受对你的。 爱意味着要对我爱的人的承诺。这一承诺并不意味着放弃我们的总自我对方,也不意味着一定关系是永久的。它涉及愿意留在每一个痛苦,挣扎时间外,和绝望,以及在平静和享受时间。 爱意味着信任我爱的人。如果我爱你,我相信你会接受我的关怀,我爱你不会故意伤害我。我相信你会发现我和吸引力,你不会放弃我,我相信我们的爱互助的性质。如果我们互相信任,我们愿意相互开放和揭示我们真正的自我。 爱情可以容忍的缺陷。在爱情关系时,有次我很无聊,有时候我可能会觉得自己放弃,真正的应变次,有时我觉得我不能前进。真实的爱并不意味着持久的幸福。我可以留在苦难的日子,但是,因为我记得我们在过去一起,我能想象我们将在我们的明天如果我们勇敢地面对我们的问题和工作中去,通过。我们同意这样的看法:爱是一种精神,改变生活。爱是一种生活方式,是创造性的,而变换。然而,爱是不保留一个完美的世界。爱的意思是不完美的世界里,我们出了岔子。爱是要作为一项工程的精神痛苦的情况。爱是为了使生命的意义在胡说八道似乎排除。换句话说,爱谈到有可能活到一个完美的世界。 爱是开放的。如果我爱你,我鼓励你们接触和发展其他关系。虽然我们对彼此的承诺,彼此相爱,可能对我们的部分禁止某些行为,我们并非完全和专门结婚对方。这是一种错误的爱,水泥他人使用的方式,他或她没有获得成长空间。 爱是自私的。我只能爱你真的爱我,价值,欣赏和尊重自己。如果我是空的,那我只能给你是我的空虚。如果我觉得我和我完全值得的,那么我可以从我给你丰满。对我来说是最好的方法给你一个爱的是充分享受与你自己。 爱内,看看我们所爱的人的潜力。在我对另一个人的爱,我认为他或她的人,他或她能成为,同时还接受谁和什么人就是现在。通过采取人,因为他们,我们会让事情变得更糟,而是将其视同他们已经是她们应该是,我们帮助他们更好。 概括起来讲,成熟的爱情是工会在维护一个人的个性的条件。在爱情,两个人变成一个,但仍有两个。
我们想把我们对爱情的一些积极看法跟大家分享。爱就意味着了解所爱的人。能够认识到这个人多个方面——不仅仅是美好的一面,还有他的局限,他的矛盾之处和他的缺点。要看到对方的情感、思想,感觉他的内心,要能够透过他在社交场合的表现和他的社会角色而看到他内心的深处。爱就意味着关心所爱之人的幸福。事实上,爱不是占有,也不是束缚。相反,两人都在爱中得到自由。关心一个人就是关心他的成长,希望他可以成为最好的他。因此,我不会为他的个人发展设置障碍,即使这样有时使我难受。爱就意味着尊重所爱之人。爱一个人,就是将其卸任一个独立的人,有自己的价值观、思想和感情。我不会为自己而坚持要他放弃个性变成我所希望的他。我能允许,也鼓励他我行我素,成为他自己。我不会视他为物,或利用他主要来满足自己的需要。爱就意味着对所爱之人负责。爱一个人,就要对他作为独立个体的需求做出回应。这种负责并不包括替他做他可以自己做到的事,也不是操纵他的生活。这种负责是承认我的所作所为会影响到他,他的欢乐痛苦都与我直接相关。相爱者确有伤害或忽略所爱的人的能力。从这个意义上说,我们认为,爱就要为自己的行为对对方产生的影响承担某种责任。爱就意味着对所爱之人做出承诺。这种承诺并非意味着把自己完全交给对方,也并不是说这一关系必然是天长地久,这种承诺否认在平静愉快时,还是困苦挣扎、失意绝望时,都愿意厮守相伴。爱就意味着信赖所爱之人。爱一个人,就要相信他会接受我的关心,接受我的爱,相信他不会故意伤害我;相信他会认为平静愉快有吸引力,相信他不会抛弃我;相信爱是相互的。如果我们彼此信赖,我们就愿彼此坦诚相待,敞开心扉。爱能够容忍不完美。爱人之间也会有时感到厌倦,有时想放弃,有时感到压力,有时感到无法前进。真正的爱并不意味着永远的幸福。但是,在困难时期我能坚守,因为我仍记得我们共同度过的日子,我也能想象如果我们愿意面对我们之间的问题、渡过难关、我们将共同拥有什么样的未来。我们一致认为爱是一种能改变人生的精神。爱是一种生活方式,它具有创造和改变的力量。但是爱并不是为完善世界而存在的,爱本来就是我们这个不完美、有缺陷的世界而存在的。爱应该是一种能缓解痛苦的精神力量。爱应该给我们这无聊的生活带来意义。换言之,是爱使我们能够在这不完美的世界上生活下去。爱是包容的。爱一个人,就要鼓励他与他人建立联系。尽管对彼此的爱与承诺不允许我们有某些行为,这种结合也不是全然排他的。两个人密不可分,再无个人发展的余地,这样的爱是不真实、不明智的。爱又是自私的。只有真正自爱自重、自赏自尊,才能接受别人。如果自己空虚,那么我能给所爱之人的也只是空虚。如果认为自己是充实的、出色的,那么我就能以自己的充实为所爱之人增光,给对方以爱的最好方法之一就是与所爱之人一起充分体验自己。爱就要看到所爱之人身上的内在潜力。爱一个人,在接受今日的他的同时,还要了看作明天他会成为的人。视人静止不变,则令其退步,而视其进步发展、如同他的潜力已经发挥,则助其进步。总而言之,成熟的爱就是在保持个体独立条件下的双方结合。在爱情中,两个人变成了一个人同时还保持着两个独立的个体。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家下面这段英文是什么意思
下面这段英文是什么意思
Just in time for Mother&s day. This fun craft is surprisingly easy to create. You can choose a pretty fabric, glue to a clear glass plate and you&ve got yourself a pretty &porcelain& plate to give as a gift or keep for yourself. 
Approximate Time: About an hour plus drying time. 

Supplies:
8 inch clear glass plate 
approx. 12x12 inch piece of cotton fabric 
sharp scissors 
white glue such as Elmer&s 
small sponge paint brush 
Instructions:

Lay the plate face down on the wrong side of the fabric and trace a circle 1/2 inch bigger than the circumference of the plate. 

Cut the circle out. 

Now squeeze some white glue on to a saucer and, by adding a little water at a time, water the white glue down slightly till it resembles light cream and spreads easily with the sponge brush. 

Thinly coat the center section of the back of the glass plate with the glue. 

Centering the fabric right side against back of plate slowly ease the fabric on to the plate making sure the fabric is even and all air bubbles are removed 

Add more glue as needed and work your way to the edges of the plate pressing firmly on to the fabric and easing it into place. 

Let it dry for a 1/2 hour or more checking at times for air bubbles and adherence . 

With the sharp scissors cut the excess fabric from around the edge of the plate adding a little glue as you go along. 

Let dry thoroughly (again checking for bubbles, adjusting as you go) 
Voila! You have a pretty &porcelain& plate. I got the clear plates at Walmart for about $1.50. You can also purchase a small plate holder or a plate hanger for displaying your plate. Here is a pictures of the some of the ones I made
 在母亲节。这个有趣的工艺是容易产生。你可以选择一个漂亮的面料、胶板甲,手持骑枪和透明玻璃,你就做了一个漂亮的“瓷”板块向作为礼物或保持自己。
  近似时间:大约一个小时加上干燥时间。

供应:
  8英寸的透明玻璃盘子
  约12x12英寸块棉布
  尖锐的剪刀
  白胶水,如艾尔美的
  小海绵油漆刷
  产品说明:

面朝下躺在盘子上的织物和跟踪一个圆的周长大于1 / 2英寸的盘子。

切圈出来。

现在一些白胶挤在一碟,加入一点点水,水白胶水下降到它像轻奶油和极易与海绵擦。

薄外套的中心部分的玻璃盘子和胶水。

右边的面料以预防背部的盘子慢慢的面料到制版确定织物是即使和气泡已被取消

添加更多的工作你需要和胶的边缘板压在织物及坚定缓和它。

让它干了半小时或更多的检查时,坚持对气泡。

用锋利的剪刀把多余的布的边缘附近盘子加一点胶水就在你身边。

让完全干燥(再次检查气泡、调整为你去)。
  瞧!你有一个漂亮的“瓷”板块。我得到了清晰的板块在沃尔玛大约1.50美元。你可以买一个小盘子持有人或板进行展示你的盘子。这里有一些图片,那些我了
的感言:THANK 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家这段英文是什么意思?_百度知道
这段英文是什么意思?
I believe deeply god that since he is worthy realiable and holy flawless of all touched for me。
提问者采纳
第一种可能。第二种可能。但是第一句中的God没有大写,非常地。我深信上帝,深深地这句话肯定是错误的,因为他值得依赖。deeply good,他那神圣的完美感动着我,也有些疑问。第二种可能有些牵强,因为他值得信赖:I believe deeply good that since he is worthy realiable and holy flawless of all touched for me。我深深地相信,他那神圣的完美感动着我,因为since没有必要。你自己再判断一下吧:I believe deeply in God that since he is worthy realiable and holy flawless of all touched for me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
我觉得应该是:我深信上帝因为他值得依赖并且对我而言总是神圣无暇,让我深受感动。
我深信上帝因为他值得依赖并且对我而言总是神圣无暇,让我深受感动。
我深信上帝,因为他值得可靠和神圣完美的感动我。 ……望采纳〜
我相信上帝,因为他是圣洁无瑕和可靠是值得我感动的。
This is a sentence with grammatical errors. Do you need me to correct it?
of coursei!.I just want to know where is errors of this sentence and please you analyse it for me .think you very much!
我深信上帝,因为他值得可靠和神圣完美的感动我
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这段英文是什么意思??_百度知道
这段英文是什么意思??
igma Team offers apologies for lack of news for a long time, in the nearest future quick description and screen shots will be available in Coming Soon section, called Alien Shooter 2 – Conscription. It will be full 3D game.We also want to reveal a secret of our new project a little bit. This time you have to fight the monsters invasion as a private. Check out 10 new missions with alternative story and and additional quests, we directed all our strengths to the development of new projects and today we are glad to inform you with two joyful news! The game is available for purchase on our site, not connected with Alien Shooter World! We have finished working on the first official add-on for Alien Shooter 2. We are planning release for the end of 2010. As you might suppose, new monsters types and improved graphics, that is being developed for several game platforms simultaneously, our silence is not to no purpose
好的加分!!
提问者采纳
正在为几个游戏平台同步发展。这时候你必须作斗争,我们的沉默是不是没有任何意义。我们计划在不久的将来快速描述和屏幕截图为2010年年底推出,将在即将推出部分提供!这场比赛是在我们的网站上购买。我们也希望揭示了我们的新项目的秘密一点点,我们针对我们所有的力量,被称为外来射击游戏2 - 征兵!我们已经完成了第一次正式为外国人射手2附加工作,而不是外国人射击世界接轨,新的怪物种类和更好的图像新任务,我们很高兴地通知你有两个喜讯,在今天的新项目和发展。这将是全3D游戏,私人的怪物的入侵。退房10另类故事和更多的任务西格玛队提供的消息很长一段时间没有道歉。正如你可能想象的那样
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 st段改变是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐