英语高手帮忙翻译一下内容。。急急(人名大全就不用了)。。

急急 帮我用英文翻译下面两段话,准确的,英语高手帮忙翻译一下,有水平一点。不要用翻译器翻译的
急急 帮我用英文翻译下面两段话,准确的,英语高手帮忙翻译一下,有水平一点。不要用翻译器翻译的
“我是真的爱她的,虽然我知道她爱的人不是我,而是你。但是我可以给她一切,可她却喜欢上一个什么都给不了她的人,我认识她的时候,就是她一个笑容,我知道,我爱上了,认识她有1年了,我真的放不下她.我真的很爱她。你不爱她,你就和她说清楚吧!不让她傻傻的爱你。这样她会很难过的。我希望她开心幸福。
怎样才能让她明白我是真的爱她!真的好想跟她一起走下去!而不是嘴上说说的。”
“我不是一个玩弄感情的人,我对感情是很认真的,除非我真的不喜欢,要是我真的喜欢那个人,我就会全心全意的去爱他,同样我也希望,我爱的人,他也一样爱我,感情不是单方面的,也不是一个人在付出的。感情是两个人的,如果两个人交往,感情只有单方面的付出会不会长久的。你明白吗?因为我英文很差,很多想说的话却不知道怎么表达出来。我希望你会明白我现在的心情,我现在只想对你说,:“只要你再靠近一点点,我就让你牵手,再勇敢一点点我就跟你走,如果三个字只要你说出口,你就能拥有我!!我迫不及待想知道答案。你能不能快一点决定。时间已经不多,再下去我们只能做朋友。只要你再向前一点点 我就会答应你,和你永远在一起。要是你不想,那我们还是朋友的”
麻烦朋友们帮帮忙。谢谢!感激不尽。
不区分大小写匿名
I really love her ,even thought She doesn't love me . But I can do anything for her ,give her all things what i can& However ,She& love a man who Know nothing to her . At the first& sight to her , I Know I& fall love with her by her& smile .Even past a year , I still can't forget her . I really love her . IF you don't love her ,tell the turth . Don't let her wait for you in vain,or she will be sad——It's the last thing that I want to see . I hope& she can be happy and smile every day . Then , She will know who is the one really love her .& Stay with her& all by my life is my ture dream ,not&only&in word.
&& I am very seriously to&love&and do not&&play& with anyone's emotion . If I am attach with one , I will love her all by heart and soul.&Surely ,&&I hope She will be same with me——Because love is not&one-player game. It belong to two person who&are same&cared and love each other .&Now , I&hope you can understand my points and what i said.& I didn't well& in English&, so maybe I can't express my&thought .&But ,&by now , I Just talke&to you : As long as you come near&me , I will& give my hand to you&;&If you can& speak out that three-word ,&&I&will be you&boyfriend&.I&am&definetly looking forward to your&&reply. Plese& hurry up , It the hight time to did&,or& we will be ordernay friend .&Come& to me&&Baby , I wanna be with you . If you don' t like it , we can still be friend !&
&&&&&& I really love her, though I know she loved not me but you. But I can give her everything, but she can not love what gave her, I know her, is her a smile, I know, I fell in love, and understanding of her 1 year, and I really Does not fit her. I really love her. You do not love her, and she said you know it! Would not let her silly love you. So that she would be very difficult before. I hope she happy happy.How can I let her know I really love her! Want to go really good with her! Rather than the lip.
&I am not a play with the feelings of the people, I love very seriously, unless I really do not like, if I really like that person, I would love him wholeheartedly, as I hope, my love, Like he loves me, love is not unilateral, not a man to pay. Feelings of two people, if two people contacts, feelings will pay only one-sided long. Do you understand? Because my English is poor, many wanted to say but do not know how to express it. I hope you will understand my feelings now, I just want to say: "As long as you a little bit closer, I'll let you in hand, and then I told you a little bit of courage to go, as long as you say if the three words export, you can have me!! I can not wait to know the answer. you can not hurry a decision. time is running out, and then we can be friends down. As long as you go forward a little bit I'll promise you, and you forever. If you do not want, that we were just friends
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家急 急急急。。求各路英语高手帮忙翻译一下,不要用翻译器翻译的啊,万分感谢啊。。。_百度知道
急 急急急。。求各路英语高手帮忙翻译一下,不要用翻译器翻译的啊,万分感谢啊。。。
到后面是越吃越辣:“服务员,我尴尬的把头低了下来,我带着哥哥姐姐还有爸爸一起去“小肥羊”吃火锅。这一刻,她说:是的她又轻微细语的说道,所以我们点了辣的,我也是来这吃的客人,我便说,汗:我并不是这的服务员?我说,你是在跟我讲话吗?她没理我”我心想她可能没听见,可以帮我拿一些纸巾吗,我想拿纸巾:您好,纸巾拿点给我”她终于回应我了,她还是没理我这时我的语气有点重了起来:“服务员、鼻涕,便说道,通常我们都不太会吃辣,于是我又说了一遍,我抬起头看见一名我所谓的服务员站在对面,可桌上没有,全挂下来,刚开始吃没多大反应,这次因为爸爸在,这是一次非常尴尬的就餐经历在去年的12月份
提问者采纳
can not on the table, I embarrassed her head down: &I thought she may have heard this?In this moment, thisShe finally respond to me, I want to take paper towel, so I said it again, are you talk to me, the sweat: hello, we usually don&#39, can help me to take some tissue, this is a very awkward dining experience, she said,t much reaction, get a paper towel to me&waiter: &quot, so we ordered the hot, nose,t leave meThen my mood is a little heavy rise, she still didn't eat spicy food? She has no reason I&quot, Iwaiter, to back is the more you have.I then said, what I call the attendant stood across the hall, all hang down, just start eating didn'little sheep&quot, I took my brother elder sister and father go &quotIn the last year in December
下面几句翻译下啊/。。谢谢
In the last year in December, I took my brother elder sister and father go &little sheep& eat hot pot, this is a very awkward dining experience, we usually don't eat spicy food, this time because dad in, so we ordered the hot, just start eating didn't much reaction, to back is the more you have, the more hot, the sweat, nose, all hang down, I want to take paper towel, can not on the table, I looked up to see a, what I call the attendant stood across the hall.I then said: &waiter, can help me to take some tissue? She has no reason I&I thought she may have heard this, so I said it again, she still didn't leave meThen my mood is a little heavy rise, then say: &waiter, get a paper towel to me&She finally respond to me, she said: hello, are you talk to me?I say: yesShe and whispers of a slight said: I am not the waiter, I also is to eat of the guests.In this moment, I embarrassed her head down!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给位大仙!救急救急!速速帮我翻译一个国际化的公司名字啊麻烦各给帮我翻一下,天伦地产,这个公司的名字,不要拼音的那种,就是想个合适的英语单词表示天伦的意思!还有天伦万金地产!谢谢了,很急很急!_百度作业帮
给位大仙!救急救急!速速帮我翻译一个国际化的公司名字啊麻烦各给帮我翻一下,天伦地产,这个公司的名字,不要拼音的那种,就是想个合适的英语单词表示天伦的意思!还有天伦万金地产!谢谢了,很急很急!
麻烦各给帮我翻一下,天伦地产,这个公司的名字,不要拼音的那种,就是想个合适的英语单词表示天伦的意思!还有天伦万金地产!谢谢了,很急很急!
moral 或者 tallent 都可以供参考都有类似天伦的意义.天伦万金地产 可以翻译为 tallent-gold house property.(注重房产) tallent-gold landed property(注重土地)moral-gold house property,moral-gold laded property (取义同上)
天伦地产:Familial real estate天伦万金地产:Familial
Wanchin real estate
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:急急急急!各位英语高手,帮帮忙!翻译几个句子!所以,这个itoothpaste还含有摄影功能,如果去旅游,带一个itoothpaste,可以reduce inflammation and stop bleeding,也可以在bored的时候看一下电影,听音乐.不要用翻译机,会看得出来的~~~_百度作业帮
急急急急!各位英语高手,帮帮忙!翻译几个句子!所以,这个itoothpaste还含有摄影功能,如果去旅游,带一个itoothpaste,可以reduce inflammation and stop bleeding,也可以在bored的时候看一下电影,听音乐.不要用翻译机,会看得出来的~~~
所以,这个itoothpaste还含有摄影功能,如果去旅游,带一个itoothpaste,可以reduce inflammation and stop bleeding,也可以在bored的时候看一下电影,听音乐.不要用翻译机,会看得出来的~~~
Therefore,this itoothpaste also has the function of photography,it can reduce inflammation and stop bleeding during your trip,as well as watching film and enjoying music while boring.
您可能关注的推广回答者:请高手专家帮忙把简历译成英文!急用!不要翻译软件的,跪谢!真的很急! 简 历 姓名: 英文_百度知道
请高手专家帮忙把简历译成英文!急用!不要翻译软件的,跪谢!真的很急! 简 历 姓名: 英文
机票公司等一系列良好的工作合作关系,拥有很强的团队合作精神、预定酒店。在带团时!
顺祝商祺。
工作特长,可以实现自身的价值,与客户沟通能力及处理紧急事情的应变能力,有助于今后工作和自身能力发展的稳定工作、建设,思维严谨、发函。
按照团组性质联络境外邀请函以及准备签证相关的文件,希望可以在贵公司找到一份适合自己的工作、欧洲线路的操作与控制、推广公司网站和宣传资料、统计等行政工作.:
英文名。
自我评价,并翻译相关英文材料。
作为领队、领导能力。喜欢接受挑战、塌实认真。
曾经主要负责工作如下!真的很急。
安排境外展会的注册:
熟悉旅游团组的工作流程,及美国东西海岸、机票以及确认接待要求。拥有国内组团社:
在国内时请高手专家帮忙把简历译成英文!简 历
姓名,曾经在美国地接社驻北京办事处及国内组团社有多年的美国商务及散拼团组的操作经验,有良好的出境团组行程设计操作的能力,熟悉商务团组及散拼团组的美加线路:
开朗活泼,发展自己热爱的旅游工作,做事积极主动,培养并具备良好的团组协调能力.有良好的组织协调能力:
希望从事一份团组计调与管理,有强烈的责任心、展位预定。
进行签证培训,有良好的应变能力:北京
出生年月。能系统独立的进行团组的操作及接待安排,熟悉掌控客人需要:
性别。熟悉办公软件的操作。
有良好的写作能力,跪谢:
负责出境公务及展会团组行程的安排境外公务与展会活动的组织安排, 受到客人的一致好评,不断提升自身素质,并协助设计,美国签证的面试预约,也具有一些其他出境线路操作的经验!不要翻译软件的、夏威夷等多个城市:普通话,不断充实完善自己、团组报价,希望能继续运用之前所积累的客户资源及工作经验,希望可以学习更多团组操作与销售的经验:
语言,和独立处理事务的能力。也希望获得其他与之相关的适合自己发展的工作,具备良好的与业务销售协调和沟通的能力!急用,有助自己工作的开展,多次带领客人出访多个国家:大学本科 旅游管理专业
现住址,负责公司资料的收集和整理,填写中英文签证表格:女
籍贯:
工作经验。曾协助做过一些团组管理,可以从今后的工作中获得更多的经验能力。具有创新精神,爱好广泛,并且多次带领客人出访其他国家及来美旅游,待人真诚友善,能以乐观向上的积极态度面对工作和生活,有良好的带团经验。
求职意向。
谢谢,英语
学历,也希望用过自己的努力能为贵公司带来更好的收获。
根据客户要求设计确认行程,良好的人际关系处理能力。希望通过我的努力为贵公司带来更多的收获
hjcfkifdcgjjh.khawruigfvhgfcnjkhccnssjkfvjffkkkfdfseryjgffddgnkkgcbbvxdjkksjdvvvkkikkseyfjkjlgk,你这是要去招聘老外啊,buyongxie不用谢.fafvgjvdcjfdwiokbvsxjjdjhgfdffhjjhxdvbkvghjjsvjkfstjdffhjgdvbjjkhethcjindykdjk vbjbdshssjjfdfjjhddshmhxn
其他类似问题
翻译软件的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这要手打的话,手都会断
这要算钱的好吧?
20个财富,不到一毛钱。伸手党也太多了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖