定&&&&价:
一&星&价:
15.4 元(79折)&&
二星价:15.4 元(79折)&&
三星价:15.4 元(79折)
免运费政策:
英语练习册―七年级下册
特色及评论
& & 本书是人民教育出版社出版的《义务教育教科书英语》教材的配套用书之一。这套书是根据修订后的《义务教育教科书英语》教材,在《义务教育课程标准实验教科书英语(新目标)练习册》和《义务教育课程标准实验教科书英语(新目标)评价手册》两套书的基础上修订而成。在修订过程中,编者依据实际的教学需要,吸收了原有两套书的内容,在结构上进行了较大调整,使该书同时具备同步练习和评价两种功能:;本书一方面为日常课堂教学服务,设计了形式丰富的随堂练习、活动和课后作业,另一方面又关注对学生综合能力的评价。本书紧扣教材单元内容,根据合理的教学进程安排词汇、语法及功能项目等有关的练习和活动,兼顾听、读、写等技能训练,力图通过丰富多彩的练习和活动形式,帮助学生循序渐进地掌握语言知识,并能灵活运用语言完成各种实际任务。
& & 本册包括十二个单元,一个期中测试题和一个期末测试题,供七年级下学期使用。每一个单元分为两个部分:part l主要针对单元教学板块的特点,为section a和section b部分提供丰富的辅助练习和活动,以便学生在课上或课后完成,巩固所学语言知识,训练并提高学生的英语语言运用能力;part 2提供了一套完整的测试题,通过多种形式的评价练习和活动,检测学生对本单元所学内容的掌握情况。
英语练习册―七年级下册
unit 1 &can you play the guitar?unit 2 what time do you go to school?unit 3 how do you get to school?unit 4 don't eat in class.&unit $ why do you like pandas?unit 6 &i'm watching tv.mid-term testunit 7 it's raining!unit 8 is there a post office near here?unit 9 what does he look likeunit 10 i'd like some noodles.unit 11 how was your school trip?unit 12 what did you do last weekend?final testtapescriptsanswer key
英语练习册―七年级下册&&&&&&&&
海淀公安分局备案编号:七年级下学期英语综合练习册答案参考
【百度文库 - 初中一年级答案】以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于《七年级下学期英语综合练习册答案参考》的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!陕西人民教育出版社的英语练习册七年级下答案
陕西人民教育出版社的英语练习册七年级下答案
我知道网址,谁可以帮我把 的图片下载下来,传给我,加
补充:我电脑下午看不到这些图片了
不区分大小写匿名
您好 楼主很高兴看见了您的问题虽然我无法正确的回答您的问题但是我的回答能给您几点提示1 游戏中遇到了疑问可以先去看看游戏帮助2 当自己实在无法解决时可以求助资深玩家其实 很多难题都是完全可以自己解决的!当您自己解决问题时是不是很有成就感。同时我也深信楼主的智慧祝您能早日找到问题答案希望我的回答也能够帮到您!祝您好运。谢谢采纳 !
网址已删除
靠!去屎!
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导赣州余先香英语工作室
当前位置:&&
七年级下册英语练习册答案
上传: 肖建光 &&&&更新时间: 1:57:46
七年级下册英语练习册答案(人教版) ( 09:03:12)
unit&& 12&& section&& a 一.a)1.has& 2.are watching 3.playing& 4.did& 5.bought&&&&&&&& (b) 6.fight 7.outside& 8.classroom& 9.else& 10.hall 二. cbdcd 三.1can& eat& 2.come to 3.no& don&t& 4.don&t& listen& 5.other& things 四 1. thoes rules& 2.sports shoes 3.arrive& late& for& 4.in& the& dining hall& 5.at classroom outside 五.cafde section& b 一.(a)1. on 2.to 3. from to 4.at on 5.in& by&& at& (b) 6.children 7.talking 8.any 9.her 10.speaking 二.1~5. dcabc 6~10. cdadd 三.1.do have to 2.don&t& run& 3.can play 4.have& fun 5. can&t have to 四.1.do you usually help your mom make dinner? 2.don&t talk loudly in the classrooms! 3.i have to go to bed by 10 o&clock. 4.do have to go to the children&s palase to learn the paino? 5.can you meet friends at night? 五.1~5.cabda 6~10cbdca 六.welcome to school library 2.don&t take your food into the libray or eat in here . 3.它们会使书本潮湿。 4.three weeks 5.if you lost them,you have to play for them-------either pay money for them or buy the some books. 期中综合练习 1.&&&&&& across 2.hospital 3.magazines 4.camera 5. snows 二.1. us 2. friendly 3.begining 4.children&s 5. surprised 三.1~5 bbccc 6~10 cddba 11~15.ddccc 四.1.aren&t any 2.does have 3.what does 4.why do 5.what does 6.what&s doing 7.is doing 8.does do 9.what&s like 10.having a good time 五.1.what are you doing 2.do you have a pen pal 3.where does she from 4.are there any famous animals 5.what&s the weather in australia 六.dbcac baccd 七.bcbac 6.david is 12 years old 7.beause it can make him get up early to take exercise 8.three 9.香水10.on the table & 期末综合练习(一) 1.& height& 2.dinner 3.pratice 4.geography 5.loudly 2.& 1.colorful 2.writes 3.potato4.wearing 5.talking 3.& bcccd acbad cbbdc 4.& 1.were any& 2.didn&t play& 3.doesn&t have& 4.don&t arrive& 5.didn&t do&& 6.what would&&& 7.who does& 8.how like& 9.would& like 10.don&t take 5.& gcfed 6.& dbadc bcbca 7.& dbcba 8.& 1.he is a reporter. 2.because he thinks they are interesting 3.sports news 4.he thinks the coolest thing is the sungiasses 5.he doesn&t like game shows or wallets. 期末综合练习(二) 一.1.popular 2.expensive 3.agree 4.garden 5. build 二. 1. cloudy 2. went 3.singer 4. washed 5. us 三.bdadc bdacc ccbbd 四.1.does have 2.didn&t went 3. doesn&t or 4.were any& 5.he didn&t 6.why does 7.how were 8.where does 9.how& was 10.to me 五.1. goes shopping 2.wrote to 3.help me 4. for joining 5.arrived late 六.1.where does he come from 2. what does he look like 3. what does he like 4. do you want to meet him 5.what is the weather in toronto 七.bbabc dabba 八.dcbda bcdab 1.they lived in a big city 2.because it was a quiet and clean plase 3.no,it wasn&t 4.everbody knows everybody ,people often come and see him and he often go and see them.5.yes,he did &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言七年级下册英语练习册人教版答案(10-12)要对偶_百度作业帮
七年级下册英语练习册人教版答案(10-12)要对偶
草爹.好吧,我学的不是人教版的. 这个电脑上应该是没有。做题应该是自己做。就算抄了答案,自己可能并掌握不了
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 八下英语课堂练习册 的文章

随机推荐