there isnot abridge同义句在线转换器

There is a bridge a bove the river.怎么改为一般疑问句?Ther_百度知道
There is a bridge a bove the river.怎么改为一般疑问句?Ther
怎么改为一般疑问句.怎么改为一般疑问句?Thereis a forest near the houses?在河里有很多鱼?There are many trees near the houses.怎么改为一般疑问句.怎么改为一般疑问句.怎么改为一般疑问句?There are many people on the bridge?做否定回答
Let&#39?There is a big fish in the lake。译成英语
Is theres go boating.译成汉语
There is some trees behind the house.改错 英汉互译
go boating
Let&#39There is a bridge a bove the river
提问者采纳
s there a birdge above the river?No?Are there any people on the birdge?Is there a big fish in the lake?Is there a forest near the houses? Are there many trees near the houses, there isn&#39
楼主不懂记得追问噢(&﹏&)
好的👌
在河里有好多鱼。怎么改为英语。不好意思,我问一下
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据句意,写出所缺单词.(1).Walk to the bridge and go __ it.(2).There are two __ in my school,so I have two library cards.(3).I want to make a phone call.__ is the pay phone?(4).I'm new here.Is __ a bank near here?_百度作业帮
根据句意,写出所缺单词.(1).Walk to the bridge and go __ it.(2).There are two __ in my school,so I have two library cards.(3).I want to make a phone call.__ is the pay phone?(4).I'm new here.Is __ a bank near here?
acrosslibrariesWherethere&
straightlibrarieswherethere
你好,很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题:1 through2 libraries3 Where4
there**************************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得...根据句意用have,has或there be填空 ( )your father ( ) a car?( )a big bank on Bridge Street?( )many books on the desk?I ( ) many friends and he ( ) one._百度作业帮
根据句意用have,has或there be填空 ( )your father ( ) a car?( )a big bank on Bridge Street?( )many books on the desk?I ( ) many friends and he ( ) one.
( )many books on the desk?I ( ) many friends and he ( ) one.
Does your father have a car?Is there a big bank on Bridge Street?Are there many books on the desk?I have many friends and he has one
Does haveIs thereAre therehavethere is no bridge over there同义句_百度知道
there is no bridge over there同义句
There isn't any bridge over there
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
您好No bridge is over there.望采纳,谢谢!
望采纳,谢谢^ω^
小娃娃作什么弊
there is not bridge over there
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The bridge is over the river.的同义句,能换成there is吗,重要的是把over换成啥._百度作业帮
The bridge is over the river.的同义句,能换成there is吗,重要的是把over换成啥.
正确答案是:There is a bridge over the riverover在这里的介词~无需更改~over the river就表示在河上面~不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!
The bridge is across the river

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句转换 的文章

随机推荐