热度 687844
5947 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
Sing You to Sleep 超喜欢的前奏 都要做坚强的孩子
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:Matt Cab Coldest Winter 电影版 中英字幕(云中漫步制) MV免费下载
音乐,饭团视频下载已有144人下载该视频,如果您喜欢此MV音乐请分享给您的好友一起来吧!
MV名称:Coldest Winter 电影版
MV歌手:Matt Cab
MV类型:饭团视频
MV时长:03 分 51 秒
下载提示:请鼠标右键另存为或使用下载软件!
Coldest Winter非常喜欢的一首歌,叮伶至尾的钢琴音符加以节奏乐器,Matt Cab温柔的声音,清澈中透出点点寒意正如歌名Coldest W安静时一个人听,任凭思想蔓延......
Matt Cab 出生于英国伦敦。作为一个极具R&B个性的歌手,他唱出的歌却总是委婉悠长,他的声音清澈细腻,颇有女声味道。从他的 《Coldest Winter》《The One 》《Earthquake》《Crush》《Magic》《If It's Not Me》《It's Alright》《All My Love》等歌曲中可以看出他的唱功很不错,听了一遍以后还想在听第二遍!
视频剪自《最后的旅程》《缘来是你》《闰年》《糖果神探》四部电影.本节目单下的其他节目
订阅本节目的沪友也订阅了
沪江英语论坛:
【每日一歌】Sing You to Sleep -Matt Cab
发布于: 16:01:31
  [VERSE 1]   Baby take off your coat  Tell me all about your day  And if you feel a little stressed  I can take the pain away  If there's something that you're down about  let me be your confident  i'll be the perfect medicine  so come on drink me up  and I know sometimes  i'm gonna be a little rough  but I promise   I'll be there when you get home   [CHORUS]  Let me sing you to sleep  Imma sing you to sleep  lie your head on my pillow  Let me sing you to sleep  Imma sing you to sleep  Baby let me ease your mind  Sing it like  na na na na na  na na na na  Let me sing it like  na la la la la la   na na na na   [VERSE 2]  Forget about the 9 to 5  Pop a bottle of Chardonnay  We can watch a little TV  and laugh the whole night away  If there's something that is on your mind  We can leave it all behind  Tonight will be a getaway  just the two of us  and i know sometimes  You're gonna feel like giving up  but together we'll make it through the day   (And i'll sing you-)   [CHORUS]  Let me sing you to sleep  Imma sing you to sleep  lieyour head on my pillow  Let me sing you to sleep  Imma sing you to sleep  Baby let me ease your mind  Sing it like  na na na na na  na na na na  Let me sing it like  na la la la la la   na na na na   [BRIDGE]  You can lie down by my side  I will hold you tight  never ever ever let you go  put your worries to the side  imma make it alright  baby let me ease your mind  if you got someone that you love  snap your fingers t the beat  tell them that you love them repeat  if you got someone that you love  snap your fingers t the beat   tell them that you love them   [CHORUS]  Let me sing you to sleep  Imma sing you to sleep  lie your head on my pillow  Let me sing you to sleep  Imma sing you to sleep  Baby let me ease your mind  Sing it like  na na na na na  na na na na  Let me sing it like  na la la la la la  na na na na
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。
(不好好学!!! 揍(T_T))
put your worries to the side and laugh the whole night away
(大家都叫我絮扬吧)
周末,心情不错哟。
神马时候也来出一期啊
悠悠听歌,悠悠然
(漫谈/PCard 复宠的赤队です)
舒服的调子,舒服的声音,舒服的感觉,舒服的心情,舒服的周末~~
(Live to eat ≧▽≦)
トトロ╭(╯3╰)╮
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
(君看双眼色,不语似无愁)
好美~~~歌美图也美~~~
太棒了,哈哈哈~赞赞赞!!!!!
(=^_^=)好眠好眠,这首歌送我入睡。
最近正在循环第一首~~~~
错了,是这一首= =
听到前奏就觉得很有爱
很好听,不过不好唱~
HAOTING HAOTING
真温柔,我都要腻在里面了,好听好听超好听
好歌好配图~!
是那个唱rabbit的吗?
好歌!答题用时:[00:08]
很空灵的声音,谢谢分享
(生命不息 奋斗不止)
缓解了我紧张的情绪
太好听了,听了心情大好吖
可以查看更多内容,还可以进行评论。歌手:《Sing You to Sleep》相似歌曲Sing You to Sleep歌词Sing You to Sleep LRC歌词& 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 5sing伴奏 的文章

随机推荐