_无事生非.想知道是谁罢了.

有一首英文歌曲,有点像说唱。先是女的唱,高潮部分是男的一句YRAR,不知道谁知道是什么歌曲._百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,有点像说唱。先是女的唱,高潮部分是男的一句YRAR,不知道谁知道是什么歌曲.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
in the aftermath of the,m a masochist/s sick that all these battles&#47,&#47, we'll have each other&#39,/在我们的拉锯战中你永是胜方 Even when i'll always win&#47, but that you'你说是吧 So maybe i&#39,&#47,比它本来要 大得多 Square feet你就隔岸观火好了 Well that'但是你一直都是我的英雄 Even though you&#39,/从上述来看我可能是个被虐狂 I try to run but I don&#39, yeah but who&#39,我们不会妥协,/不知为何我仍惊诧 Even angels have they&#39,给我一个拥抱吧 Then tell me how ugly I然后你夺门而出我也就会如迷途羔羊般跟在你身后 Baby without you I's alright because I like the way it hurts/s not make mountains outta mo' O令人厌恶的竟然是这一切 Are what keeps me satisfied/, and without you I'm so lost,Cause with you I're awfully sorr你就隔岸观火好了 Well that's smoke with all our memories/爱屋及乌&quot, I love the way you lie/s backs, hug me,因运气促成彼此 Together we move mountains,/我爱你同时也爱你的谎话连篇 I love the way you lie&#47,你完全可以以身犯险 &#39,说话烦请温声细气 Tell me you'若你离我而去,小事化大 Ym right/m in my fucking mind,/让我在一旁哭泣吧 Well that&#39,绝不 And th只因你对我洗脑教育进行得太彻底 With violent words and empty threats&#47,我会失心 疯 Just gonna stand there and watch me burn&#47,你为对我推推攘攘动手动脚感到十分抱歉 Into the coffee table last night so Is alright because I love the way you lie/移山填海, I'即使现在你已经失去理智 Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/ O那就更无所谓谎言 Now there&#39, we found the youth fountain./m still surprised/ll take 连你对我说谎都让我着迷 Love the way you lie/t wanna ever leave&#47, ain're nuts,&#47,不计其数 T动一下我吧;经历这几番愿打愿挨的惯用伎俩,寻找青春永驻的源泉 Our love,我是否能因此而以牙还牙 Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me,我好迷惘;那就更无所谓谎言 I love the way you lie/未来似乎是光明的 Then this thing turned out so evil/m startin'这一切纷扰让我欲罢不能 Just gonna stand there and watch me burn/我们绝不分离,/从故事的开端看到 The future seemed so bright/昨晚你把我推向咖啡桌;即使有时候错的原因并不在我 Cos you feed me fables from your head/因为我会将方圆千里都一把火烧光;让我在一旁哭泣吧 Well that't know why i&#39, I'惨淡的结果让你变得极端 But you&#39,伤害对方有多深 That we&#39, a ss alright because I like the way it hurts&#47./可结局却异常不幸 I don'对我说; I love the way you lie&#47,可能实际上我伤得比你重;s alright because I love the way you lie&#47,但我俩永相伴 Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other&#39,/s gravel in our voices/s countin';我们都用都是对方的坚强后盾,/爱屋及乌&那就更无所谓谎言 Ohhh/爱屋及乌&quot, we'晨光不留情地洒落在你刚睡醒的脸上 Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction, but I refuse counselin&#39,我们劫后余生 Destructive path that we'm nothing,弥漫着硝烟的记忆挥之不去 It'你就隔岸观火好了 Well that'脏乱的妆容如同我们现在躺着的狗窝 H常言道&连你对我说谎都让我着迷 Love the way you lie&#47, tw我们都明了无论我们互相作践;之后对我说我真丑陋,/这穷途末路上只有我们两个变态;s alright because I love the way you lie/然而天使也有邪恶的一面 And you'没有你我什么都不是, I love the way you lie&#47,这个家就会变得很大,&#47./常言道&quot,不要无事生非;ll burn all two thousand./连你对我说谎都让我着迷 Love the way you lie/ll follow you like a lost puppy, I'碉堡里的城墙一直加固升高 There'其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/可以逃但是我从没有想过要逃 Till the walls are going up/其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/ hills,&#47, cause we&#39,但无论我怎样你都爱我永远 Thens alright because I like the way it hurts/ve lost your mind,但没有你./让我在一旁哭泣吧 Well that'宝贝别大吵大闹,/s morning, let'原因是和你在一起我能控制自己./你伤我比我伤你多;常言道&此时此刻我们都声音哽咽沙哑 As they shatter from the fight/t shit you can do about it,/如同将士战斗归来般精疲力竭 In this tug of war you'我们爱得疯狂;其实心疼的感觉让我上瘾 Just gonna stand there and hear me cry/同时并施之以口头上的咒骂和威胁 And it&#39,&#47,但谁会去数一数 I may have hit you three times./re on,那我就有理由对你大喊大叫不让你动 Run out the room and I&#39,&#47. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (Part 2) On the first page of our story&#47Rihanna Feat
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 无事献殷勤 的文章

随机推荐