公共频道卖关于洗衣服的歌曲一首英文歌曲

找一首男女合唱的英文歌轻快的 - 怎么办? - 怎么治?
harper 提问:
找一首男女合唱的英文歌轻快的
找一首男女合唱的英文歌轻快的经过某间卖衣服的店门口听到很熟析的但是想不起来好像曾经在婚礼的MV听过这首歌是男女生合唱的当中有嘟噜嘟嘟噜的一段 更多: 拜讬大家啦我觉得这首歌很好听但是找了很久都找不到目前只知道的线索是这些...
EugeneP 回答:
WAY BACK INTO LOVEFeaturing:Hugh Grant/Haley BennettI've been living with a shadow overheadI've been sleeping with a cloud above my bedI've been lonely for so longTrapped in the past, I just can't seem to move onI've been hiding all my hopes and dreams awayJust in case I ever need them again somedayI've been setting aside timeTo clear a little space in the corners of my mindAll I want to do is find a way back into loveI can't make it through without a way back into loveOh oh ohI've been watching but the stars refuse to shineI've been searching but I just don't see the signsI know that it's out thereThere's got to be something for my soul somewhereI've been looking for someone to shed some lightNot somebody just to get me throught the night转载来自 ※ 魔镜歌词网 I could use some directionAnd I'm open to your suggestionsAll I want to do is find a way back into loveI can't make it through without a way back into loveAnd if I open my heart againI guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the endThere are moments when I don't know if it's realOr if anybody feels the way I feelI need inspirationNot just another negotiationAll I want to do is find a way back into loveI can't make it through without a way back into loveAnd if I open my heart to youI'm hoping you'll show me what to doAnd if you help me to start againYou know that I'll be there for you in the end
最新问题:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
CopyRight & 2015
All Rights Reserved有很多服装店播放一首英文歌里面重复几句好像叫Tell me的歌叫什么名字_百度知道
有很多服装店播放一首英文歌里面重复几句好像叫Tell me的歌叫什么名字
提问者采纳
是不是艾薇儿的complicated的啊?“Tell me Why you have to go and make things so complicated?”这句是高潮。
不是啊!!刚刚听过了!!
不是!是一首慢嗨的``````呵呵!!!!在线等呢..................
那你问的再详细一点啊,还有什么歌词?
其他的歌词我也不记得了!!
就上一次去买衣服的时候听到的歌!!只听到高潮是重复TELL ME的!!后面给忘记啦....
a=能力有限啦,看看是不是Westlife的When you tell me或者是justin timberlake的cry me a river
提问者评价
谢谢你们啦!!!!不过还是不是
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
如果是韩语的话
那就是WG的tell me 了
不是韩语!就是英文歌
Beatles——Tell me what you seeDeclan Galbraith ——tell me why
TELL ME 啊!
不是中啦!~!!反正有些服装店经常放的~~~~~~就是不知道叫什么歌名!!但是里面高潮的时候好像叫Tell me的一句一直出现
tell me why 歌手:declan
歌手:素衣微凉
tell me 歌手:lionel richie
Tell me who you are。好像是这个,好多店都放这个歌。
好笼统的提问,tell me why 肯定不是啦
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求一首英文歌,前奏是卡农的
去买衣服时听到的,前奏是卡农,之后一女声哼了两句,一男声说唱了一小段,之后又是女声唱了,节奏比较轻快的。当时问店员也不知道,有相似歌曲的网友提供一下歌名,小弟先行谢过!
共有 1 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
Sweetbox 的《 life is cool 》?
是不是刘若英的《为爱痴狂》,你自己下载下来听听吧,很好听的一首歌。
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 关于洗衣服的歌曲 的文章

随机推荐