itthis is the ice coldso cold 如图,为什么选b而不是c?

【分析】昨天也如此,使用so+助动词+主语句型,如表示情况属实的确如此,则so+主语+助动词句型,
【高考考点】so+助动词+主语句型和so+主语+助动词句型,
【易错点】: 易误选B.
So it was&&
【备考提示】准确掌握两句型之区别。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Who doesn’t love sitting beside a cosy fire on a cold winter’s night ? Who doesn’t love to watch flames (火苗) curling up a chimney? Fire is one of man’s greatest friends, but also one of his greatest enemies. Many big fires are caused by carelessness. A lighted cigarette thrown out of a car or train window or a broken bottle lying on dry grass can start a fire. Sometimes, though, a fire can start on its own. Wet hay (草) can begin burning by itself. This is how it happens: the hay starts to rot (腐烂) and begins to give off heat which is trapped inside it. Finally, it bursts into flames. That’s why farmers cut and store (贮存) their hay when it’s dry.&
&&& Fires have destroyed whole cities. In the 17th century, a small fire which began in a baker’s shop burnt down nearly every building in London. Moscow was set on fire during the war against Napoleon. This fire continued burning for seven days. And, of course, in 64 A.D. a fire burnt Rome. Even today, in spite of modern fire-fighting methods, fire causes millions of pounds’ worthy of damage each year both in our cities and in the countryside. It has been wisely said that fire is a good servant but a bad master .
The writer considers it ________ to sit beside a fire on a cold winter night .
&&&&&& A. nice&&&& & B. dangerous&&& && C. unhappy&&& &&&& D. painful
Which of the following describes the way how hay begins burning on its own ?
&&&&&& A. wet hay ---- becomes dry ---- gives off heat ---- burns
&&&&&& B. dry hay ---- gets too much heat from the sun ---- gives out heat --- starts to burn
&&&&&& C. wet hay ---- begins to rot ---- gives out heat ---- starts to burn
&&&&&& D. dry hay ---- gives off heat ---- starts to rot ---- starts to burn
Many big fires are caused __________ .
&&&&&& A. by cigarette &&&&&&&&&&& B. by their own &&&
&&&&&& C. by dry grass&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. by people’s carelessness
How many examples did the writer give to show fires can destroy the whole city ?
&&&&&& A. One&&&& & B. Two&&&& & C. Three&&&& &&&&&& D. Four
Which of the following statement is not true ?
&&&&&& A. Fires still cause much damage now although there are modern fire - fighting
&&&& methods .
&&&&&& B. Fires cause less damage in the country than in the city .
&&&&&& C. Fire can be man’s good friend and also great enemy .
&&&&&& D. One should be careful not to throw a lighted cigarette everywhere .
— Why did you put the wood near the fire? It’s dangerous.
— Don’t worry. Wet wood won’t _______.
&&&&& A.burnt& &&& B.be burnt& &&&&&& C.be burning& &&& D.burn
来源:2012届江苏省某重点中学高三10月月考英语卷
“Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity,” said the American talk show host Oprah Winfrey. I’ve never watched her show, but when a self-made billionaire gives life advice it’s probably worth listening to.Her point is that blind luck is very rare. You may have to be lucky to find a good job these days but that does not mean you should sit at home waiting for the opportunity to come to you. If you’re a Chinese, you may already be familiar with the tale of a farmer waiting by a tree stump(树桩) for a rabbit to run out and break its neck.A book by the UK psychologist Richard Wiseman, called The Luck Factor, argues we can all make ourselves luckier. It’s not about going to a temple to burn some incense(香) hopes that the gods will g it’s practical advice you can follow each day.Wiseman conducted an experiment as part of his studies. First he divided volunt those who said they were lucky in life and those who said they were not. He gave everyone a newspaper and asked them to look through it to count how many photographs it had inside. On average, the unlucky people took about two minutes to count the photographs while the lucky people took just seconds. Why? On the second page of the newspaper, a command, “Stop counting. There are 43 photographs in this newspaper,” was written in big letters. The unlucky people mostly did not spot the message.It’s easy to compare this situation to a young person looking for jobs in a local paper. They might search so hard for one type of position that they miss an even better opportunity. People who are “lucky”, in fact, keep an open mind and don’t go through the same routine every day.I first came to China in 2002 when it was considered a rather strange thing to do. Like many foreigners, my plan was to teach English for one year. Seven years later, and still here, I’ve had many great opportunities such as writing for newspapers and magazines. I did not dream these would have been possible. I’ve also never been sick, had an accident, got into a fight or had problems with the police. Coincidence? After reading about Professor Wiseman’s studies I think not.As Wiseman advises, I usually trust my own judgment. Your friends and parents may give you advice based on rational thinking, but it’s important to consider how you feel about each choice you make. Your feeling acts as a warning for a potential problem.Finally, try to turn bad luck into good. Even if you do fall down and break a leg, the time spent at home can be used wisely to study English.【小题1】Which of the following proverbs most agrees with the writer’s point?A.Make the best of a bad job.B.Rome was not built in a day.C.All is not gold that glitters.D.A good heart conquers ill fortune.【小题2】What do you know about Oprah Winfrey?A.She became famous through her family background.B.She was very lucky and seldom suffered setbacks in her life.C.She is a British talk show host.D.She became successful by her own effort.【小题3】 The writer quoted the Chinese tale of a farmer in order to show __________.A.luck is in your own handB.bad luck can turn into goodC.you should not sit at home waiting for the opportunity to come to youD.man can conquer nature
来源:2010年黑龙江省哈三中高二下学期期中考试英语
It's time you started eating sensibly. Experts at the first Chinese Students Nutrition and Health Festival in Kunming last week listed eight bad eating habits.
●Watching television while having meals or snacks. Doing this means you don't pay attention to your food, forget how full you are, and so overeat. It can also cause digestion (消化) diseases. One way to avoid this is only to eat in certain areas of your home.
● Replacing meals with snacks.
Many students think that eating small snacks can help them diet. But it often results in overeating and health problems related to a lack of vegetables, carbohydrates (碳水化合物),proteins and vitamins. Snacking only works if it is well planned and includes healthy foods such as nuts, vegetables, fruit and yogurt.●Having drinks rather than water. Fizzy (有气泡的) drinks and fruit juice are usually high in calories and sugar, which cancause weight problems. Water is important in making your brain cells and every organ in your body work properly. For your body to burn fat, it needs at least eight glasses of pure water a day. Liquids like soda and coffee actually take water away from your body. ●Refusing to drink milk. Milk is the best natural food—it provides you with protein, which makes your bones strong and teeth healthy. ● Choosing meat and certain vegetables over others.
Different foods provide different kinds of nutrition. If you don't have a balanced diet, this can result in malnutrition (营养失调) and a weaker body. ●Eating in front of the computer and staying there after meals.Take a walk after eating and it helps your stomach digest the meal.●Buying from roadside snack bars. If you shop at these places, be careful—many are not clean enough. ● Eating throat tablets as if they were sweets.
If you eat throat tablets when you have no throat disease, they may affect the bacteria in your mouth and cause real throat problems. 【小题1】______ can possibly cause digestion problem.A.Eating while sitting in front of TV or computerB.Eating throat tablets as if they were sweets.C.Choosing certain kinds of food over others.D.Buying from roadside snack bars.【小题2】Why can't soft drinks be drunk in place of water when you feel thirsty?A.They help brain cells work properly.B.They make your body sick.C.They take water away from your body.D.They supply energy for your body.【小题3】Which of the following is NOT the habit that will possibly result in a lack of nutrition?A.Often eating small snacks.B.Never drinking milk.C.Always eating the same kinds of food. D.Staying in front of a computer after the meal.
来源:学年黑龙江省高三10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Keeping a busy social life among lots of friends may
keep people thinner than spending hours doing some exercises, according to
scientists. They say that socializing and meeting with friends help increase
levels of brown fat in the body which burns calories to produce heat.
Living in an exciting social environment was found to
reduce fat in mice's belly by half over four weeks, even if they ate more. US
researchers say that social excitement aids weight loss by turning white fat
into brown. White fat stores calories and makes us fatter, while brown burns
energy to produce heat. Turning white fat into brown is extremely difficult,
normally requiring long-term stay in cold conditions or exciting part of the
body's nervous system.&
However, scientists from Ohio
State University now think that having a busy social life is an even more
effective way of changing white fat into brown. The team came up with their
theory by studying the effects of various living environments on mice. Those,
who lived alongside a greater number of mice, had more space and toys to excite
themselves and then lost far more weight over the course of the study than
their “couch potato& fellows.
Study author, Dr Matthew During, whose team’s findings
appear in the journal Cell Metabolism, said, “I'm still amazed at the degree of
fat loss that occurs.” explaining how new technology had threatened
face-to-face socializing, he added, “It's not just a sedentary(久坐的) lifestyle and high calorie foods, but an increasing
lack of social activities.” Co-author Dr Lei Cao said,“Loneliness is a potential factor for cancer and
it's equal to cigarette smoking to a certain extent. Social activities
are very vital.”
1.What information can we get from the first two
paragraphs?
A. Brown fat stores calories and makes us fatter.&&&&&&&
B. It doesn’t take long to turn white fat into brown.
C. Social excitement helps gain more weight.
D. Brown fat can burn energy to produce heat.
2.Which of the following statement does the text
support?
A. Levels of brown fat can be increased by
socializing.
B. The mice lacking social life lose more weight.
C. The research findings haven’t been published so
far.
D. Dr Matthew During wasn’t convinced of the result.
3.We can conclude from the text that_______.
A. the fat in mice’s belly was reduced because of the
relaxing environment
B. a sedentary lifestyle and high calories foods
influence people’s social life
C. surfing the Internet may influence people’s
face-to-face communication
D. cancer and death are mainly caused for lack of
social life
4.What’s the main idea of the text?
A. Brown fat is beneficial to people’s health.
B. Socializing is unnecessarily important in people’s
daily life.
C. White fat can be changed into brown fat.
D. Socializing contributes to people’s losing weight.It is cold today A.That it is B.So it is C.Also it is D.Too it is选哪个.为什么?_百度作业帮
It is cold today A.That it is B.So it is C.Also it is D.Too it is选哪个.为什么?
B (A,不带这么写的,有that is it (就是它or 就这些 or 那么);C和D没有这样的语法)1今天很冷.2.确实挺冷的!Do you know how to get the car ___?A.moved B.to move C.moving D.move 选哪个,为什么?monica couldn't get the car ------,for it was too cold,so she had to take the subway instead.为什么填moved 而不是moving_百度作业帮
Do you know how to get the car ___?A.moved B.to move C.moving D.move 选哪个,为什么?monica couldn't get the car ------,for it was too cold,so she had to take the subway instead.为什么填moved 而不是moving
Cget the car moving 使汽车开动 moving 和汽车是主动关系拓展:Can you get the car going again?你能把车修好吗?
get sth. done的形式比如说have your hair cut,也是这种形式,have sth done
get sth done使某事被做
the car与move之间是被动关系
所以用moved 而不用movingget 的用法: get sb do sth
get sb doing sth
get sth done- it's so cold today! - ( ) yesterday. 括号中为什么选so was it ,而不选so did it._百度知道
- it's so cold today! - ( ) yesterday. 括号中为什么选so was it ,而不选so did it.
b.coughing.A&#47they think that () work hard is the key(),to i often hear the old lady () in the next room.a;cough they spent as many hours as they could ()coughing
b.last night while i was reading in bed.a,i heard her ()of
B.to study
b.cough.studying Li Min studies English () the radio.a
要解释,不要光是答案!
提问者采纳
总不能说 it did so cold yesterday 吧首先看你的题目,that 后的成分要是一个完整的句子.
cold 是形容词? 所以当然选 so was it 了、场景 3,应该是 it was so cold yesterday,选B
by 表示媒介。success 前加 to ,选A
to study 表示目的性,也就是和句意 【成功的关键是努力工作】 一个意思,选A
sth 表示经常听到某人做某事,是因为表目的,所以必然要用分词的形式。 2, 而work 是动词,如果说 昨天真冷, 强调 他们尽可能花时间【去】上课 4, 在这里 用working 和to work 都可以、看接下来几题1, 李明通过收音机学习英语!想想看!——昨天也是,前面是不是应该加was呀,突出表示努力工作是为了成功,今天真冷,选 B
因为that 后跟从句,用英语怎么说,
表示经常性、方法。 hear sb doing sth 表示某一片段、手段
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为什么要用did呢
It’s so cold 谓语是is
B think引导宾语从句 to work做从句的主语
the key to success固定的
成功的钥匙A hear sb do sth听到某人做某事
hear sb doing sth 听到某人正在做某事 前面是因为有often
后面是while 当我在看书的时候
spend sometime doing sth
spend 后面接的动词肯定是ingA 在收音机上学习
按默认排序
其他1条回答
吧?有谓语.完整么,so did it
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话,使对话完整、通顺,并将所选句子前的字母代号填写在答题卡上相应的题号后。A. What about my
idea?B. If you don’t ,
I think you’ll be sorry.C. That’s a good
idea .D. But it’s cold
there now.E. My mother took
me to go there last year.F. That sounds
wonderful.G. What place are
you going ?A: Hi , Cathy? Are you traveling to South China ?B: No. ____【小题1】____A: Oh , I see . Where are you going on vacation? B: North China.A: I hear that’s a good place for traveling . B: Yes , I think so .A:____【小题2】____B: Hmm , Mount Changbai.____【小题3】____A: That’s a good place . It’s autumn here now .I suggest you’d better take more clothes .B: Why ? It’s cool here .I don’t agree with you.A:【小题4】____B: I’m not afraid of cold .A:____【小题5】____B: Really ?A: Yes , I had ever a bad cold there . I know it’s very cold in this season .www-2-1-cnjy-comB: OK ,I should take some more winter clothes.-乐乐题库
& Unit8知识点 & “根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子...”习题详情
240位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.7%
根据对话内容,从方框中选择5&个恰当的句子完成对话,使对话完整、通顺,并将所选句子前的字母代号填写在答题卡上相应的题号后。A. What about my
idea?B. If you don’t ,
idea .D. But it’s cold
you going ?A: Hi , Cathy? Are you traveling to South China ?B: No. &&&&【小题1】&&&&A: Oh , I see . Where are you going on vacation? B: North China.A: I hear that’s a good place for traveling . B: Yes , I think so .A:&&&&【小题2】&&&&B: Hmm , Mount Changbai.&&&&【小题3】&&&&A: That’s a good place . It’s autumn here now .I suggest you’d better take more clothes .B: Why ? It’s cool here .I don’t agree with you.A:【小题4】&&&&B: I’m not afraid of cold .A:&&&&【小题5】&&&&B: Really ?A: Yes , I had ever a bad cold there . I know it’s very cold in this season .www-2-1-cnjy-comB: OK ,I should take some more winter clothes.E&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-湖北省枣阳市中考适应性考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话,使对话完整、通顺,并将所选句子前的字母代号填写在答题卡上相应的题号后。A. What about my
idea?B. If you don’t ,
I...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文是两位朋友就去哪里度假展开的对话。【小题1】根据问句Are you traveling to South China ?及答语可推知此处是在补充说明做否定回答的原因,故选E。【小题2】根据答语Mount Changbai.可推知此处是在问你要去哪里,所以选G。【小题3】结合语境可知此处是在询问对方我的主意怎么样,所以选A。【小题4】联系上文.I suggest you’d better take more clothes 和后面的应答语I’m not afraid of cold .可推知此处是在说现在那儿冷,所以选D。【小题5】练习上下文可知此处是在说如果不去,我认为你会后悔的,所以选B。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话,使对话完整、通顺,并将所选句子前的字母代号填写在答题卡上相应的题号后。A. What about my
idea?B. If you don’t ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话,使对话完整、通顺,并将所选句子前的字母代号填写在答题卡上相应的题号后。A. What about my
idea?B. If you don’t ,
I...”相似的题目:
It's a fine day. The White family gets up at seven o'clock. They have breakfast at seven forty. And then they go to the park. They take a basket of food and a carpet (地毯). The park is not far from their home, so they ride bikes there. When they get to the park, it’s half past eight. Mr. and Mrs. White are talking with each other. Their son, Ted, is playing with a ball. Their daughter, Jenny, is taking photos. After about an hour, Ted and Jenny sit down to relax. At that time, they see a squirrel eating a pine nut (松子) in a big tree. When they see the squirrel eating, they feel hungry. They go to help their parents take the food out of the basket. Ted has a hamburger. Hamburgers are his favorite food. Jenny has an apple. Mr. and Mrs. White have some bread. They have a great time in the park.【小题1】What do the family take to the park?A.A basket of food and a book.B.A carpet and a dog.C.A basket of food and a carpet.D.Food and clothes.【小题2】When do they get to the park?A.At 8:30 a.m.B.At 8:00 a.m.C.At 7:40 a.m.D.At 7:00 a.m.【小题3】What is Jenny doing in the park?A.She is reading a book.B.She is taking photos.C.She is playing with a ball.D.She is drawing pictures.【小题4】What does the underlined word “squirrel” refer to (指)?A.A kind of fruit.B.A kind of sport.C.A kind of drink.D.A kind of animal.&&&&
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: &&&&【小题1】&&&&What about you?Jane: I often go to the movies.Bill: &&&&【小题2】&&&&&How often do you go to the movies?Jane: &&&&【小题3】Bill: What’s your favorite movie?Jane: &&&&【小题4】&&&&Bill: Who do you often go with?Jane: &&&&【小题5】&&&&Bill: Are you going there this weekend?Jane: Yes, do you want to go with us?Bill: Sorry, I have a lot of work to do. Three times a
month.One week.C. I like movies,
too.&D. Do you like
movies?E. I usually do my
homework.F. My good friend,
Kate.G. The Sound of
The teacher told his students that the earth&&&&&around the sun.wentwill gogoesgo
“根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话,使对话完整、通顺,并将所选句子前的字母代号填写在答题卡上相应的题号后。A. What about my
idea?B. If you don’t ,
idea .D. But it’s cold
you going ?A: Hi , Cathy? Are you traveling to South China ?B: No. ____【小题1】____A: Oh , I see . Where are you going on vacation? B: North China.A: I hear that’s a good place for traveling . B: Yes , I think so .A:____【小题2】____B: Hmm , Mount Changbai.____【小题3】____A: That’s a good place . It’s autumn here now .I suggest you’d better take more clothes .B: Why ? It’s cool here .I don’t agree with you.A:【小题4】____B: I’m not afraid of cold .A:____【小题5】____B: Really ?A: Yes , I had ever a bad cold there . I know it’s very cold in this season .www-2-1-cnjy-comB: OK ,I should take some more winter clothes.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据对话内容,从方框中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话,使对话完整、通顺,并将所选句子前的字母代号填写在答题卡上相应的题号后。A. What about my
idea?B. If you don’t ,
idea .D. But it’s cold
you going ?A: Hi , Cathy? Are you traveling to South China ?B: No. ____【小题1】____A: Oh , I see . Where are you going on vacation? B: North China.A: I hear that’s a good place for traveling . B: Yes , I think so .A:____【小题2】____B: Hmm , Mount Changbai.____【小题3】____A: That’s a good place . It’s autumn here now .I suggest you’d better take more clothes .B: Why ? It’s cool here .I don’t agree with you.A:【小题4】____B: I’m not afraid of cold .A:____【小题5】____B: Really ?A: Yes , I had ever a bad cold there . I know it’s very cold in this season .www-2-1-cnjy-comB: OK ,I should take some more winter clothes.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 so cold 的文章

随机推荐