wathisthemattewiththeboy?汉语考试 意思意思什么意思

根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to ____the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s ____birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go____. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on____afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to____(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou ____(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is____(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】____with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The____disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)-乐乐题库
& Unit 6 Let’s Have a Picnic知识点 & “根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语...”习题详情
129位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.3%
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the symbol&of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to improving&&the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s nineteenth&&&birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go&either&. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on&Wednesday&&&&&afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to&watching&&(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou lies&&&(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is&&directed&&&(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】Compared&&with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The&sudden&disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏省扬州市竹西中学初三第一次模拟考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据句意是五亭桥是瘦西湖的象征。根据句意及汉语提示填symbol。【小题2】此题中“devoted his life to”的头是介词,所以填improve的ing形式,即 improving。【小题3】根据句意是我表弟的十九岁生日就要到了,我要给他买个礼物。此空需用序数词nineteenth。【小题4】此题句意:如果你不去那儿,我也不去。此题是否定的也不,所以填either。【小题5】根据汉语提示“星期三”是Wednesday。【小题6】此题句意:这个男孩已经习惯了完成作业后看电视。此题中的“be used to”中的to是介词,所以填watching。【小题7】句意:老师告诉我们扬州为与扬子江北边。此题宾语从句是客观事实,所以用一般现在时态,故填lies。【小题8】句意:泰坦尼克号是由James Cameron 导演的一部浪漫电影。此空应用过去分词作定语表被动,故填directed。【小题9】句意:和冬天相比春天在某些方面更好一些,此空是“和……相比”的意思,应用过去分词Compared。【小题10】句意:马航的突然失踪是很多人着急。此空应用形容词作定语修饰disappearance ,所以填sudden。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lak...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征...”相似的题目:
In 2013, the most p 【小题1】TV program must be Dad, where are we going .Most of people fell in love with five lovely children ,and were moved by their childishness.(童真).Five star-daddies took care of them w【小题2】&mothers’ help. They took us to visit many wonderful places in our country by w【小题3】&&&&the program.Do you like Kimi? He is just four years old .He is a boy, b【小题4】&&&&&he is quite shy .His daddy is a superman in his heart.Angela is a smart girl.She likes eating so much.That is w 【小题5】&&&&&she looks a bit heavy. She is very polite to ask others for h 【小题6】&&&&&when she has problems.Cindy is a beautiful girl .We all know she is a crybaby at 【小题7】&,but we can find great changes on Cindy .In fact (事实上),She is very helpful and active among (在…...之中) these c 【小题8】. Stone is the eldest kid .At the beginning of the programe ,he n 【小题9】&&&&&cries. He always helps others as much as possible. Tiantian is an outgoing boy ,he and his father get along like b 【小题10】&&&&. Many people like him because he is handsome and clever .The kids and their dads get to know more about each other through this program.&&&&
--- Did they&&&& fun in the music room? --- Yes, they had great fun &&&& the music.A. have, listening to&&&B. had, listening to&&&C. have, hear
– Kim, I’ll go to the park with my parents today.-- &&&&&.It is not a good dayI don't’ want to go thereHave a good timeCome back early
“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to ____the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s ____birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go____. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on____afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to____(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou ____(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is____(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】____with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The____disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。(每空一词)【小题1】The Five-pavilion Bridge is the ____of the Slender West Lake.(象征)【小题2】He devoted his life to ____the poor people’s living conditions. (改善)【小题3】My cousin’s ____birthday is coming and I will buy him a present . (十九)【小题4】If you don’t go there, I won’t go____. (也)【小题5】We have a meeting on____afternoon.(星期三)【小题6】The boy has been used to____(watch) TV after finishing his homework .【小题7】The teacher told us that Yangzhou ____(lie) on the northern side of the Yangtze River. 【小题8】Titanic is a romantic film that is____(direct) by James Cameron.【小题9】____with winter, spring is much better in some ways.(compare)【小题10】The____disappearance of the Flight MH370 makes all the people worried. (suddenly)”相似的习题。lookatthebears汉语什么意思_百度作业帮
lookatthebears汉语什么意思
看那些熊~这样一看熊应该在不是特别近的地方,用这些不好
看这些熊。
如有帮助,请采纳
亲,给好评吧,没话费了don't you say the other boy with stick in their hands are running after him?汉语什么意思_百度知道
don't you say the other boy with stick in their hands are running after him?汉语什么意思
提问者采纳
你不说,其他的男孩坚持在他们手中正在运行后,他呢?
提问者评价
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(2/2) the cure是什么意思?汉语意思_百度知道
(2/2) the cure是什么意思?汉语意思
消除,矫正的意思最为名词 有治愈,治疗;药物,疗法的意思这里是名词,药物,疗法的意思。 你再根据上下文验证一下cure 最为动词有治疗,治愈
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
疗伤药讲。比如the cure is effective,这一疗法非常有效这里的“cure”是名词,与the在一起可当疗法