求一首英文歌 歌词中有“ i miss you and i love you”_百度知道
求一首英文歌 歌词中有“ i miss you and i love you”
是首节奏较快的歌曲,男生唱得,只记得“ i miss you and i love you”这句歌词了。
Maroon5 --- Miss you,love you希望能够帮到你:)
提问者评价
谢谢,就是这个哈 :)
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
i dont need youand i miss you:Maroon 5 专辑, i love youits a shame you cant stay away from me this time cause oh noyou beg me you ask meto kiss you and hug youyou wont be getting my affection againcause oh no, i love youits a shame you cant stay away from me this time cause oh noyou beg me you ask me to kiss you and hug youyou wont be getting my affection again cause oh noi dont need you tonightit was really nice to know youbut, kiss your mouth with my lipsgrab your hips, i love youits a shame you cant stay away from me this time cause oh noyou beg me:Miss You Love You 歌手;t Be Soon Before Long (Deluxe Edition)》 this has not been easythis has been hardi am scarredand i do not know what to do with you, will never be the same againdiscuss me over cigarettes and say to him歌曲,so dont go shooting up the placemake no mistake the loves not realcause the love that i got is deeper so much deeper than you could ever feelbut i miss you, theres nothing left to show youi got bills to pay get out the way its time to move onand even with your boyfriend, cant remember why i fell in love with this, i love youits a shame you cant stay away from me this time cause oh noyou beg me you ask me to kiss you and hug youyou wont be getting my affection again cause oh noi dont need you tonightwho do you think you are.but i miss you.:《It Won&#39..go inside?no one cares about a name without a face, you ask me toto kiss you and hug youyou wont be getting my affection againcause oh no.i miss you
[提问者采纳]
You were my everything看看是不是这首?
Miss You Love You
Miss You Love You
Miss You Love You
You were my everything
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首轻轻地英文歌女生的 歌词好像有“oh my love i need to..i..i....my love my love.......&有些伤感-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 找一首轻轻地英文歌女生的 歌词好像有“oh my love i need to..i..i....my love my love.......&有些伤感
找一首轻轻地英文歌女生的 歌词好像有“oh my love i need to..i..i....my love my love.......&有些伤感
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“找一首轻轻地英文歌女生的 歌词好像有“o”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“找一首轻轻地英文歌女生的 歌词好像有“o”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:找一首轻轻地英文歌女生的 歌词好像有“oh my love i need to..i..i....my love my love.......&有些伤感,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:love me not ---T.A.T.U
I complicated our lives
By falling in love with him
I complicated our lives
Now I’m losing my only friend
I don’t know why, I had to try
Living my life on the other side
Now I’m so confused
I don’t know what to do
He loves me, He loves me not
She loves me, She loves me not
She loves me...
I started blurring the lines
Because I didn’t care
I started crossing the line
Cause you were never there
No where to turn,No one to help,
It’s almost like I don’t even know myself
Now I have to choose
I don’t know what to do
She loves me, she loves me
t.A.T.u.-Love Me Not
Оo~亻_桀_?
She loves me...
t.A.T.u.-Love Me Not
Оo~亻_桀_?
No where to turn,No one to help,
It’s almost like I don’t even know myself
Now I have to choose
I don’t know what to do
。。。。。。。。。。。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:我听很多英文歌,但你这样描述我也没办法了。。。能再详细点吗===========================================答:……太多了,艾薇儿的complicated? /m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=AVIRL&t=2===========================================问:风格很像burning,比较魅惑的,高潮部分好像是time you gone答:you are not alone===========================================问:风格很像burning,比较魅惑的,高潮部分好像是time you gone答:好久都没听见那首歌了问题补充:歌词还有什么 here my 什么的 实在记不清了 就这么多了 你说的是不是 groove coverage 的 moonlight shadow 这首===========================================问:风格很像burning,比较魅惑的,高潮部分好像是time you gone答:这个线索太少拉===========================================问:风格很像burning,比较魅惑的,高潮部分好像是time you gone答:Soul Killing,The Ting Tings不知道符不符合要求===========================================问:求找一首女生唱的英文歌曲,快节奏的,歌词里面好像有很多句英文的“加利...答:Eagles - Hotel California 这是原唱老鹰乐队的加州旅馆,有女声版的。你听下是不是===========================================问:后面不记得了,我找了很久了,以前保存起来了,可做完系统就没了,请大...答:你这个不好回答额、 不过看你的问题给你推荐几首类似的吧,你听听喜欢不。 1、burning-玛利亚.亚瑞唐多 2、A Place Nearby-Lene Marlin 3、Eversleeping-Xandria 4、Should It Matter-Sissel Kyrkjebo 5、A Perfect Indian-Sinead O'Connor 6、S...===========================================Me Not Оo~亻_桀_? He loves me, He loves me not She loves me, She loves me not He loves me, He loves me not She loves me... t.A.T.u.-Love Me Not Оo~亻_桀_? N...=========================================== 不可不知我所需要的体贴 再说一次别担心难了解 藏在我心中的秘密 天使告诉你百思不解找解题 你有所求就用点心再用点心 带我去想去的地方 i'll have you 轻轻的划过我的...=========================================== 再说一次别担心难了解 藏在我心中的秘密 天使告诉你百思不解找解题 你有所求就用点心再用点心 带我去想去的地方 i'll have you 轻轻的划过我的finger tips 靠近一...=========================================== 英文歌《Cry On My Shoulder》由德国选秀节目的歌手们共同演绎,标准励志歌。不要忘... 15.Forever Young 很旧的一首歌了·不过听的时候也很有感觉·歌词很好的 16.Right...===========================================歌词也很好·希望你能喜欢· 2.cry on my shoulder 英文歌《Cry On My Shoulder》由... is be love(艾薇儿唱的哦,不过在网上好像很难搜到,上酷狗搜会有,很好听的一首歌) 15....===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助寻找一首女生唱的英文歌 歌快结束的时候有句歌词是 BABY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU_百度知道
寻找一首女生唱的英文歌 歌快结束的时候有句歌词是 BABY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU
这首歌最后有句歌词是 BABY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU我英语听力不是怎么好 只知道当中重复有句好像是living you 也不知道是leaving you 到后面还有一小段男生的伴唱 高潮有段有点电子曲风哪位高人可以缉户光鞠叱角癸携含毛帮我找到这首歌啊
提问者采纳
Why Would I Ever-Sam Watters why would i ever, why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you why would i ever, why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you wait a minute baby tell me what’s up lately i been knowin you too lo缉户光鞠叱角癸携含毛ng why you hidin something thought we was through with frontin i can tell that something’s wrong how could you even think that i wouldn'thave your back it's me and you against the world no matter what we go through i'm a always roll with you i promise i'll be your girl chorus: why would i ever why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you (somebody say) why would i ever baby i’d never cuz i just wouldn’t know how to get through (somebody say) cuz you put together every piece of me and baby you…you know exactly what i need to be (talk to me) why would i ever, why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you wait a minute hold up jsaid when you rolled up you was yellin off the chain get mad when i can’t make time shoulda known that i’m on my grind babe you know it’s all in your brain now we been through some problems trust me we can solve them we got too mjuch in it to lose you’ve always been my best friend stop placin your bets when baby i not leaving you why would i ever why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you (somebody say) why would i ever baby i’d never cuz i just wouldn’t know how to get through (somebody say) cuz you put together every piece of me and baby you…you know exactly what i need to be (talk to me) why would i ever, why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you chorus tell me why did you ever (questionquestion everything we stand for) between us (we got that) have you seen us (we got that love) we got that love why would i ever why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you (somebody say) why would i ever baby i’d never cuz i just wouldn’t know how to get through (somebody say) cuz you put together every piece of me and baby you…you know exactly what i need to be (talk to me) why would i ever, why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you i'm not leaving you i'm not leaving you i won't leave you in acold i'm not leaving you i'm not leaving you baby you know i love you why would i ever , why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you
提问者评价
谢谢 是这首~
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
《loving you》最好是听shanice唱的。
&baby&Justin bieber
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 歌词中有“ i miss you and i love you”_百度知道