哥哥~你怎么了用英语怎么说~告诉我~好吗?英文翻译人工哦~谢谢了

懂英语的大姐姐大哥哥 你们帮我翻译一下这个句子 用英文怎么说
懂英语的大姐姐大哥哥 你们帮我翻译一下这个句子 用英文怎么说
你好..我叫孟晓萍.19岁.来自杭州.现在要面临去.我很高兴能遇见你.虽然我英语不是很好.但先凑合凑合吧.你的英语水平很好,我很羡慕.就感觉你有点像老外了.呵呵
hello!!Iama19-year-oldgirlnamedMengxiaopin.icomefromHangzhou,Nowi\mgoingtobeginmyinternship.nicetomeetyou.MyEnglishisnotverygood,butkeepimprovisingplease.yourEnglishisverygood,iamsoenvy~itseemsyouarejustaforeigner~haha 那个凑合确是不好翻译~我尽量了…… 要加油哦!~
Hello.MynameamMengXiaopingthe19yearoldComesfromHangzhouNowmustfacepractisesIamveryhappycanmeetyouAlthoughmyEnglishisnotverygoodButfirstpassableassemblesYourEnglishproficiencyisverygood,IenvyverymuchFeltyoualittlelikedtheforeignerHa-ha
Hello..IcalledXiao-PingMeng.19-year-old.FromHangzhou.Nowtobefacedwithattachments.Iampleasedtobeabletometyou.AlthoughIEnglishisnotverygood.Butfirstitimproviseimprovise.yourstandardofEnglishverygood.Ireallyenvy.youfeelitabitlikeaforeigner.Haha
真的晕死,两个机器翻译大师…… 我尽力帮你翻译吧: Hello,mynameisMengXiaoping.A19-year-oldgirlfromHangzhou.NowIamgonnahaveanexercitation.I\mverygladtomeetyou.AlthoughmyspokenEnglishisnotgoodenough,westillcanhavesomechats.YouspeakperfectEnglish!Soundslikeanativespeaker.Ienvyyou. PS:虽然不是最好的,但是绝对比那些用翻译软件的人的翻译好n倍!!!!!谢谢!!!!!请支持人工翻译!!!!!
Hello.MynameisMengXiaoping,Iam19yearsold,comefromHangzhou.Now,Imustfacepractise,Iamveryhappycanmeetyou.AlthoughmyEnglishisnotverygood,butyourEnglishverygood,Iverymuchyoualittlelikedaforeigner,Ha-ha
那个人工翻译的人翻得很好!这点鉴赏水平偶还是有的。。谢谢你告诉我地址,我马上就记下来。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语高手来翻译!仅限人工翻译哦!谢谢!翻译:我在表哥的手机里发现了他的秘密,原来他是基佬。_百度知道
英语高手来翻译!仅限人工翻译哦!谢谢!翻译:我在表哥的手机里发现了他的秘密,原来他是基佬。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I found my elder male cousin's secret in his mobile phone which he is a gay.
I found some secrets in my cousin's mobile phone. It turned out that he is a gay.
I found a secret of my cousin in his phone, that is, he is a GAY!
I found his secret in my elder male cousin's mobile phone that he is a gay.
I checked my cousin's mobile phone and found out his little secret that he is gay
I found out my brother's scret in his phone. Torns out he's gay
I found my cousin's secret in his phone and it surprised me that he is a gay!望采纳(好变态的翻译...)
The secret is that my older cousin is a gay ,which I found in his cellphone .
I found in my cousin's phone his secret, it turned out that he is gay.
My cousin's cell phone was found in his secret, he turned out to be gay.
That awkward moment when I uncover my cousin through his cell phone: He is a gay.
i found my cousin's secret in his cell phone, and he is a gay.
I found my older consin's secret in his cell phone, he is gay!
I have found the screct in my cousin's phone-He is a gay.正确的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢你告诉我这个好消息(英文翻译)
谢谢你告诉我这个好消息(英文翻译)
谢谢你告诉我这个好消息(英文翻译)
我们为人民而努力学习 We study hard for(
Thank you for telling me this news.
We study hard for the people.
其他回答 (1)
Thank you for telling me this good news.
the people
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译: 谢谢你告诉了我们关于你朋友的情况。 你哥每天骑车上学花多少了时间? 你可以从图书馆借_百度知道
英语翻译: 谢谢你告诉了我们关于你朋友的情况。 你哥每天骑车上学花多少了时间? 你可以从图书馆借
你能带我们去你的新学校吗种各样的书。每个人都希望你能梦想成真,是学校排球队的队员。他擅长打排球
提问者采纳
and he is a member of the school volleyball team.Can you take us to your new school?You can borrow all kinds of books from the library.Everyone hopes that your dreams can come true.He is good at playing volleyball.How long does your brother go to school by bike everydayThank you for telling us about your friend
最后两句对吗?!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Everyone I hope you can dream come true。You can borrow all kinds of books from the library? Your brother go to school by bike every day how much time。He is good at playing volleyball?你可以从图书馆借各种各样的书.每个人都希望你能梦想成真.他擅长打排球, was a member of the school volleyball team,是学校排球队的队员.你能带我们去你的新学校吗?Can you take us to your new school谢谢你告诉了我们关于你朋友的情况。 Thank you for telling us about your friend.你哥每天骑车上学花多少了时间
译文Thank you for telling us about your friend. Your brother go to school by bike every day how much time? You can borrow kinds of kinds of books from the library.He is good at playing volleyball, was a member of the school volleyball team.Everyone I hope you can dream come true.Can you take us to your new school?要采纳(⊙o⊙)哦
这是人工翻译的还是电脑翻译?
所以说,不合格啊,好多错的
Thank you for telling us about your friend's situation. Your brother go to school by bike every day how much time? You can borrow from various books in the library. He is good at playing volleyball, is a member of the school volleyball team.Everyone hope your dreams come true.Can you take us to your new school?
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 你怎么了英语 的文章

随机推荐