freaky fridaygame什么意思

CHARTS & TRENDS
Your rating:
Jump into the seat of one of several insane airplanes and race for glory.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Own the rights? Add a poster &
Explore More
Visit our IMDb Picks section to see our recommendations of movies and TV shows coming out in April.
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 29 titles
created 10&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Freaky Flyers
(Video Game 2003)
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Take The Quiz!
Test your knowledge of .
Cast overview, first billed only:
Professor Gutentaag, Pilot X, Hollywood Agents, FBI Agent, Villigers, Alien, Movievoiceguy, Chicago Mayor, Andrew B. Pirate, Newsreels
Mamma Atchi /
Narrator /
Andre's Dad /
Traci Torpedoes /
Robot Girlfriend /
Cactus Rose /
Margaret /
Sammy Wasabi /
Island Jack
Sheik Abdul /
Harem Women
Loudmouth Pirate /
Loudmouth D.I.
Baron Von Slaughter
Loudmout Pirate, Loudmouth Drill Instructor
Japanese Schoolgirl
Freaky Flyers is an airplane racing game that is a little racy at times, but has a campy cartoonish humor that's most appealing. Each of the racers have their own distinct personalities and that sometimes translates into how you play with them. The characters range from the cliché (Johnny Turbine as the "True Blue American Hero") to the totally original (The Marcels Moreso brothers are a pair of siamese twin mimes). One chooses their character and follows his/her storyline up through the races and to the challenge of the humorously inept Pilot X, a skulking dark warrior with a voice like a whiny teenager who yells a lot. There are 14 main characters, variation racrs on them, and some obscure extra racers. This game is fun. Available for PS2, XBox, or GameCube
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Get your Freak on
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 4 August 2003 (USA)
Company Credits
Production Co:
Show detailed
Technical Specs
Did You Know?
[Andre LaToilette picks up Johnny Turbine and hugs him]
Put me down! Who do you think you are!
Johnny! I am your long lost twin brother!
What? Oh God... now I'll never make it in Hollywood! I LOOK LIKE YOU!
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Professor Gutentaag, Pilot X, Hollywood Agents, FBI Agent, Villigers, Alien, Movievoiceguy, Chicago Mayor, Andrew B. Pirate, Newsreels
Mamma Atchi
Andre's Dad
Traci Torpedoes
Robot Girlfriend
Cactus Rose
Sammy Wasabi
Island Jack
Sheik Abdul
Harem Women
Loudmouth Pirate
Loudmouth D.I.
Baron Von Slaughter
Loudmout Pirate, Loudmouth Drill Instructor
Japanese Schoolgirl
-----------消逝的光芒Dying Light视频攻略 Part 13[Freaky...
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·
大家都在看
手机看视频
刘小美模特女主播
A-果粒奶优
Super鱼青春。
安德罗妮丶
存希丶HUGOGames | Kids Games | Virtual Games & Pets | Games for Kids | Neopets
If you have a Facebook account,
to continue logging in.If you don't have a Facebook account,
to log in with your Neopets information.
Scores Sent: 0/3
Difficulty
1.18 Points =
Neopians have been playing with cute little figurines for ages, completely oblivious to the dark secrets behind their production...
In this game you play a factory worker employed by Krelufun Industries, a wholly owned subsidiary of Virtupets, Inc (the corporate arm of Dr. Sloth's empire.)
It's nearing the end of the quarter, and management has just sold a huge amount of little Neopet miniatures, much more than the factory could produce, but that's not their problem, is it... oh, no...
and if that order cannot be fulfilled, it's YOUR job on the line!
So it's your job to produce the miniatures.
Over on the right hand side of the screen, you will see what colour miniature you have to produce next. Blobs of liquid Kreludite scroll across the top of the screen.
It is your job to make sure (by clicking on them with the mouse) that they fall into the correct vat.
Red blobs go into the Red vat and so on.
Kreludite is a very unstable material, and prone to mutation.
This is why you will see different blobs scroll across at less frequent intervals.
Each one has a special effect, but you'll have to work them out for yourself.
Lastly, watch out for the Grundo Thief; he'll try and steal from your production line, but you can click him to bump him on the head!
Guide Dieter the Polarchuck to the bottom of each level!
How long can you keep a Zurroball in the air?
Hurry, deliver a message for King Altador!
Where is my Fish Negg, cried the Meerca...
Help the Hasees bounce to collect the yummy Doughnutfruit.
Dress up a Neopet and send a greeting to a friend!
Guide your Turmac over hill and dale and collect berries.
You have 10 shots to show off your targeting talents!
Take the ultimate test of fighting skill and concentration!
Are you brave enough to face Fyora's Quest?
Step right up and take a whack at that evil Kass!
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
This Month: N/A
Top Friend's Scores
Sorry, you have no friends with Top Scores for this game!
Top Scores
No one has the Top Score for this game!
Searching for favourites...
Sorry, but in order to display the games that you've selected as your favourites, you must either
Small (365 x 487)
Regular (487 x 650)
Large (681 x 909)
1.18 POINTS = 1 NP
NP Ratio is the number of Neopoints that you'll receive for each point scored. For example, if a game's NP Ratio is 1 NP per 10 points, then that means you'll get 1,000 NP for scoring 10,000 points in the game.
Difficulty
Slide the grey tab to give your opinion of how difficult you think this game is (with one being far too easy, and ten being far too hard). Then click submit to save your choice. Everyone's selections are added up and that's how a game's Average Difficulty rating is created. *nod*
Award Ribbons
As the means by which millions of Neopoints enter circulation every day, the games in The Games Room play a vital part of Neopia's economy. However, since a game's popularity cannot be rewarded with performance bonuses or various other financial incentives, they instead receive... ribbons. Yes, ribbons - fancy, multi-coloured, beautifully-adorned ribbons. As far as anyone can tell, they like them just fine.
100,000 Plays
500,000 Plays
1,000,000 Plays
10,000,000 Plays
50,000,000 Plays
100,000,000 Plays
200,000,000 Plays
Freaky Factory
You are about to send feedback on Freaky Factory. We would appreciate it if you could give the game a rating out of 10, and also tell us any additional comments you may have.
Rating (1 = bad, 10 = good)
Comments and Feedback :
You may choose one of the pre-set reasons below.
The game doesn't work
Couldn't send score
Didn't get my neopoints
Or, if none of those reasons match your feedback, you may type in additional feedback in the text box below.
Freaky Factory
Thank you for your feedback on Freaky Factory.
You've clicked on a link that will take you outside of . We do not control your destination's website, so its rules, regulations, and Meepit defense systems will be different! Are you sure you'd like to continue?
It is a journeyI must face...alone.*dramatic music*
I want to stay on Neopets,where the dangers ofMeepit invasion are taken seriously.
You've clicked on a link that will take you outside of . We do not control your destination's website, so its rules, regulations, and Meepit defense systems will be different! Are you sure you'd like to continue?
I want to stay on Neopets,where the dangers ofMeepit invasion are taken seriously.
, & . & denotes Reg. USPTO. All rights reserved. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the .Netherland starts up the freaky game for Telecom Networks: Apple, Samsung, and other proprietary SIM's | LinkedIn登录后才能保存观看记录哦^-^
登录后才能上传哦^-^
《PewDiePie》THISGAMEISFREAKY!-TheEvilWithin-Part2_1
安装安卓手机APP即可下载本站视频
分享给站外好友:
HTML代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_3" type="text" value=''>
通用代码<input type="text" class="share_input" id="playUrl_4" type="text" value=''>
扫描二维码 随心看视频:
手机瞄准我,惊喜不间断,您可以:
1.在手机或平板上继续观看本视频
2.发送给您的好友或分享到朋友圈
正在观看:《PewDiePie》THISGAMEISFREAKY!-TheEvilWithin-Part2_1
更新时间:
《PewDiePie》THISGAMEISFREAKY!-TheEvilWithin-Part2_1
大家都在看

我要回帖

更多关于 freakydad 的文章

随机推荐