文档贡献者
评价文档:
英语七选五 - 公开课
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:445.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢一道英语七选五.About a year ago,a couple with three children moved into the apartment next door next door to mine.I never heard any noise from the children .But the parents were always shouting at kids.____I always spoke to them,but the only answer I got was a hello from t_百度作业帮
一道英语七选五.About a year ago,a couple with three children moved into the apartment next door next door to mine.I never heard any noise from the children .But the parents were always shouting at kids.____I always spoke to them,but the only answer I got was a hello from t
About a year ago,a couple with three children moved into the apartment next door next door to mine.I never heard any noise from the children .But the parents were always shouting at kids.____I always spoke to them,but the only answer I got was a hello from the four-year-old girl.One afternoon when I returned,they were just coming out of their apartment and the little girl was holding the door open for the others.I remined in the car doing unnecessary things.But when I look up,____I hurried as much as I could and thank her.____That afternoon I was at the K-Mart and I bought a white Teddy bear for her.The next day,there was very a knock on the door and it was the little girl and her father father.She was very proud of the bear an thanked me as I had neer been thanked before.Now when we meet in the hall,we all speak in a friendly manner.____Last night we had about four inches of snow.I looked out at my car and wondered how I was going to keep my doctor's appointment.I went out to remove the snow.But when I open my front door.I found my car was there with no snow.____I thanked that family in heart.Isn't it amazing how a small kind act of a four-year-old girl can change so many things for the better?I really believe that good things come from small acts.A.You don`t share your secrets with them.B.I was really moved by her act of kindness.C.I saw the little girl was still holding the door open and waiting for me.D.You couldn't imagine how I felt at that moment.E.And I don't hear that shouting as often as before since then.F.We often met in the ones that you can depend on no matter what happens.
1 A 2C3B4E 5D,七选五 你只给了六个 所以第四题 不能确保正确
您可能关注的推广校园测试当前位置:
2014高考英语七选五解题秘诀
来源:天星 更新日期: 点击:
单元检测卷是丛书的核心内容,分AB卷;A卷为“名校题选卷”、B卷为“名师题选卷”两部分。专题检测卷针对课本中的重点、难点知识组织试卷。模块检测卷是对整个模块内容的综合检测,每个模块设置两套,分“学业水平测试卷”和“高考水平测试卷”。...... 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
中考英语阅读七选五(13篇)
下载积分:1000
内容提示:中考英语阅读七选五(13篇),阅读,中考英语阅读,七选五,中考英语七选五
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:70|
上传日期: 11:34:20|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档