so,i need youa hug ![微笑]

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Heaven, I Need A Hug
I'm just bein' real, you knowI'm like the sun, I'm tryin' to shine on everybodyYou know what I'm sayin'But it's like situation after situation, you knowSo I write about it to get it off my chest, you heardDear mama, you wouldn't believe what I'm goin' throughBut still I got my head up just like I promised youEvery since you left your baby, boy's been dealin'withProblem after problem, tell me what am I supposed to doSee, I get lost sometimes, don't understand this placeLook in the mirror sometimes and see a troubled faceAnd then my tears roll down and hit the sinkThen I hold my head up high, I hope the Man upstairs can hear my cryAll these questions deep inside my mindLike if Jesus loved me, why he leave my side, mamaI'm still tryin' to get the answer whyYou were young, 45, and you had to dieI'm always tryin' to help people outAnd it's them same people tryin' to take food out my mouth(Fo' real tho') It seems like the more money I make(Fo' real tho') The more drama y'all try to create(Fo' real tho') And through I try to move into the positive(Fo' real tho') The more y'all don't wanna let me liveWhen will you realize that I don't owe you nothin'Need to get up off your butt and go get your own somethin'I'm pullin' on my hair to keep from snappin' offFools ride up in my camp and be actin' offSomebody out there please pray what I'm talkin' 'boutStill young tryin' to figure it outHeaven, I need a hugIs there anybody out there willin' to embrace a thugFeelin' like a change of heartAnd all I really need is a sign or a word from GodSo shower down on me, wet me with your loveI need you to take me and lift me up, oh, yeahI gave 13 years of my life to this industryHit song or not, I've given all of meYou smile in my face and tell me that you loveBut then before you know the truth, you're so quick to judge meThat's alright, go ahead, keep talkin''Cause I'mma hold my head up high and keep walkin'And reach for the sky, focus on the planRescue the kid with his paper a penAnd this is for the homies that we lostYo', we cannot forget y'all, so the hats come offWe pour a little liquor out for the memoryI know y'all up there sittin' on chrome in them pearly streetsThe street survivors before careful, stay aliveI'm prayin' for your families, I hope you pray for mine(Fo' real tho') Used to be a time you wished me well(Fo' real tho') It hurts to know you wanna see me fail(Fo' real tho') And don't forget I kept you out of jail(Fo' real tho') Where's my arms when you needed to be heldThey turn they backs on you, who was there believin'Who said your troubles were only for a seasonIn church together tryin' to pick up all the piecesAnd now you betray me, I bind you in the name of JesusSomebody please pray what I'm talkin' 'boutStill young tryin' to figure it all outHeaven, I need a hugIs there anybody out there willin' to embrace a thugFeelin' like a change of heartAnd all I really need is a sign or a word from God(Please shower down)So shower down on me, wet me with your love (Yeah)I need you to take me and lift me up (Oh... oh... yeah, yeah, yeah)Man, I tell you it's enough to make you wanna give it upThank God for my fans 'cause through it all they show me loveTo my sister and to brothersTell me why can't we just try to get along with one anotherAnd stop hurtin' one another, fightin' one anotherMan, I pray to God He get my family back togetherLet me see what wanna see, just to blind meAll of these luxuries, wine and diningAnd then You push me out in front to get behind meThen You sat me up by blessin' me to bind meI'm a grown man with kids now, stakes are highGotta go to church now to avoid the fightFrankly, y'all to keep it real I'm just tiredHave dreams of bein' dead, but the devil is alive(Fo' real tho') Church folks, you need to stop judgin'(Fo' real tho') Or you will be the first to be judged(Fo' real tho') And women stop dependin' on us men(Fo' real tho') And start dependin' on the Man above, feel meAnd as for robert, here's what I need to doGet rid of them clowns and get myself a whole 'nother crewMedia, do your jobBut please just don't make my job so hardSomebody please pray what I'm talkin' 'boutI'm still young tryin' to figure it all outHeaven, I need a hugIs there anybody out there willin' to embrace a thugFeelin' like a change of heartAnd all I really need is a sign or a word from GodSo shower down on me (Shower down on me now) , wet me with your loveI need you to take me (Please) and lift me up, yeahyeah (Said I'm callin' on heaven)Heaven, I need a hugIs there anybody out there willin' to embrace a thugFeelin' like a change of heartAnd all I really need is a sign or a word from GodSo shower down on me, wet me with your loveI need you to take me and lift me up (Lift me up)yeah, yeah (Heaven I need)Heaven, I need a hug (Ooh, yeah, yeah)Is there anybody out there willin' to embrace a thugSaid I'm Feelin' like a change of heart (Hey)And all I really need is a sign or a word from God (Ooh, yeah)So shower down on me (Shower down) , wet me with your love (Take me)I need you to take me and lift me up, yeah, yeah
Céus, eu preciso de um abra?o
Eu sou apenas bein 'real, você sabeEu sou como o sol, eu estou tentando brilhar sobre todosSabe o que eu estou dizendoMas é como situa??o após situa??o, você sabeEnt?o eu escrever sobre ele para tirá-lo do meu peito, você ouviuQuerida mam?e, você n?o iria acreditar no que eu estou indo passarMas eu ainda tenho a minha cabe?a como eu prometiToda vez que você deixou seu bebê, menino esteve dealin'withproblema após problema, diga-me o que devo fazerVeja, eu me perco, às vezes, n?o entendo este lugarOlhe no espelho e, por vezes, ver um rosto conturbadoE ent?o minhas lágrimas rolar para baixo e bater na piaEnt?o eu mantenho minha cabe?a erguida, espero que o Homem lá de cima pode ouvir meu gritoTodas estas quest?es profundas dentro da minha menteComo se Jesus me amava, por que ele sair do meu lado, mam?eEu ainda estou tentando obter a resposta o porquêVocê era jovem, 45 anos, e você tinha que morrerEu estou sempre tentando ajudar as pessoasE é deles mesmas pessoas tentando levar comida para fora da minha boca(Fo 'real tho') Parece que quanto mais dinheiro que eu fa?o('real tho' Fo) O mais drama vocês tentam criar(Fo 'real tho') E por que eu tento passar para o lado positivo(Fo 'real tho') Quanto mais vocês n?o querem me deixar viverQuando você vai perceber que eu n?o te devo nadaNecessidade de levantar-se fora de sua bunda e ir buscar sua própria coisaEu sou Pullin no meu cabelo para n?o snappin 'offFools subir no meu acampamento e estar fora de actinaAlguém aí por favor, orem o que eu estou falando 'boutAinda jovem tryin 'para descobrir issocéu, eu preciso de um abra?oHá alguém lá fora voluntariosa para abra?ar um bandidoFeelin 'como uma mudan?a de cora??oE tudo que eu preciso é um sinal ou uma palavra de DeusEnt?o, tomar banho em cima de mim, me molhar com o seu amorEu preciso de você para me levar e me levantar, oh, simEu dei 13 anos de minha vida a esta indústriaHit música ou n?o, eu dei tudo de mimVocê sorri na minha cara e me diga o que você amaMas ent?o, antes de saber a verdade, você é t?o rápido para me julgarTudo bem, vá em frente, continue falando'Cause I'mma segurar minha cabe?a erguida e continuar andandoE alcan?ar o céu, o foco no planoResgatar a crian?a com o seu papel de uma canetaE isto é para os manos que perdemosYo ', n?o podemos esquecer vocês, de modo que os chapéus sairNós despeje um pouco de licor de fora para a memóriaEu sei que todos vocês lá em cima sentado no cromo neles ruas de pérolaOs sobreviventes rua antes cuidadoso, permanecer vivoEu estou rezando por sua família, espero que você ore por minha(Fo 'real tho') Usado para ser uma vez que você me desejou boa sorte(Fo 'real tho') Dói saber que você quer me ver falhar(Fo 'real tho') E n?o se esque?a que o manteve fora da cadeia(Fo 'real tho') Onde est?o meus bra?os quando você precisava para ser realizadaEles viram que faz de você, que foi lá Believin 'Quem disse que seus problemas estavam apenas por uma temporadaNa igreja juntos tentando pegar todas as pe?asE agora você me trair, eu ligá-lo em nome de JesusAlguém por favor, orem o que eu estou falando 'boutAinda jovem tryin 'para descobrir tudocéu, eu preciso de um abra?oHá alguém lá fora voluntariosa para abra?ar um bandidoFeelin 'como uma mudan?a de cora??oE tudo que eu preciso é um sinal ou uma palavra de Deus(Por favor, chuveiro para baixo)Ent?o, tomar banho em cima de mim, me molhar com o seu amor (Yeah)Eu preciso de você para me levar e me levantar (Oh... oh... yeah, yeah, yeah)Cara, eu digo que é o suficiente para fazer você querer desistirAgrade?o a Deus por causa dos meus f?s por tudo que me mostrar o amorPara a minha irm? e aos irm?osDiga-me por que n?o podemos simplesmente tentar se dar bem um com o outroe parar machucando um ao outro, brigando entre siMan, pe?o a Deus que ele se minha família de volta juntosDeixe-me ver o que quero ver, só para me cegarTodos esses luxos, vinho e jantarE ent?o você me empurrar para fora na frente para chegar atrás de mimEnt?o você me sentei pela ben??o 'de mim para me ligarEu sou um homem crescido com as crian?as agora, as apostas s?o altasTenho que ir para a igreja agora para evitar a lutaFrancamente, vocês para mantê-lo real eu sou apenas cansadotem sonhos de bein morto, mas o diabo está vivo(Fo 'real tho') pessoas da Igreja, você precisa parar de judgin(Fo 'real tho') ou você será o primeiro a ser julgado(Fo 'real tho') E as mulheres param dependin 'em nós homens(Fo 'real tho') E come?ar dependin 'no homem acima, sinto-meE quanto robert, aqui está o que eu preciso fazerse livrar deles palha?os e arranjar um todo "nother tripula??omídia, fazer o seu trabalhoMas por favor, n?o fa?a o meu trabalho t?o duroAlguém por favor, orem o que eu estou falando 'boutEu ainda sou jovem tryin 'para descobrir tudocéu, eu preciso de um abra?oHá alguém lá fora voluntariosa para abra?ar um bandidoFeelin 'como uma mudan?a de cora??oE tudo que eu preciso é um sinal ou uma palavra de DeusEnt?o, tomar banho em cima de mim (chuveiro em cima de mim agora) , molhar-me com seu amorEu preciso de você para me levar (por favor) e levantar-me, simyeah (disse que eu estou chamando no céu)céu, eu preciso de um abra?oHá alguém lá fora voluntariosa para abra?ar um bandidoFeelin 'como uma mudan?a de cora??oE tudo que eu preciso é um sinal ou uma palavra de DeusEnt?o, tomar banho em cima de mim, me molhar com o seu amorEu preciso de você para me levar e me levantar (Me levante)yeah, yeah (Céu que eu preciso)céu, eu preciso de um abra?o (Ooh, yeah, yeah)Há alguém lá fora voluntariosa para abra?ar um bandidoDisse que eu sou Feelin 'como uma mudan?a de cora??o (Hey)E tudo que eu preciso é um sinal ou uma palavra de Deus (Oh, yeah)Ent?o chuveiro em cima de mim (Shower baixo) , molhar-me com seu amor (Leve-me)Eu preciso de você para me levar e me levantar, yeah, yeah
182.633&ranking
Todas as letras de
Playlisteiros
Publicidade
Essa é a primeira vez que a banda visita o paísHoje
Can??o dá título ao terceiro disco da artistaHoje
Can??o promove o álbum de estreia do canadenseHoje
Cantora disse que aceitou o convite por ser f? da saga, mas n?o tem responsabilidade sobre o texto, dire??o ou edi??oHoje
Top Músicas do Vagalume
No seu smartphone
Nas Redes Sociais
Parceiro Vagalume按热度排序
按时间排序
按评价排序
我没看过的
可在线播放
注册登录后可以保存自己的观影记录,豆瓣也会根据你的口味为你推荐电影。
来自的同城活动:
根据冯唐同名小说改编,韩庚、范冰冰主演的骚浪青春电影《万物生长》4月17日上映,豆瓣观影club带来北京同城免费抢票活动以飨影迷。
预告片: 星球大战7:原力觉醒:
《星球大战7:原力觉醒》曝全新中文预告片 新老角色齐露面 哈里森·福特重磅回归
预告片: 终结者:创世纪:
《终结者:创世纪》全球同步预告片 新老阿诺终极肉搏战
来自&&的相册:
电影惟一能做的就是使时间的流逝变得甜美。
来自&&的豆列:
系列电影集结,强迫症患者福音。
最受欢迎的影评
就回复提到的几点,在开头做个说明。
我不是为了质疑本剧的专业性写了这个帖子,毕竟一我不在日本二这是电视剧三我也觉得自己资历不够。主要是想从我的专业经历讲讲我的看法(和吐个槽),每个个体和从业者的经历都是不同的,我也只能代表我知道的心理行...
--------------------------------------------------以下有剧透,防踩雷请关闭------------------------------------
看推上有日饭说因为有原作又是“转学生”(因为从未演过朝日电视剧的木村本人言),担心相性问题,但最后完成的作品完全打...
1.李玉拍了一部男人的故事,这在以前是不可想象的。某种程度上说,在《万物生长》之前,导演李玉的所有作品中是没有真正意义上或者说正面意义上的男主角的。她只热爱拍摄女孩和女人,以及女性之间的情感与欲望。即使《红颜》中有那个小儿子,《观音山》有...
文艺青年看完此片可能会大失所望,起码我这场是这样。
本片在北京电影节进行展映,是实实在在的新片,之前只在圣丹斯电影节放映过。
今晚这场,基本80%都是姑娘,一水儿豆瓣相册里的小清新范儿,估计都是冲着法鲨来。
散场时,姑娘们你一言我一语...
电影活动 &·&·&·&·&·&·
本周口碑榜
咨询通兑券合作及购买
& 2005-, all rights reserved分享到:这里是当代舞的部分作品,全集请点击[] 今日看点关闭

我要回帖

更多关于 soneed 索立得 的文章

随机推荐