英语没有人英语知道她是否去过美国

用英语介绍这句话怎么说,简单点介绍.其实One-T And Cool-T是一个年仅13岁的DJ,但是因为她的年纪,为了不和法国的青少年保护法抵触,她一直隐姓埋名,在朋友的帮助下独自组织了很多次精彩的派对,但是没有人知道她的_百度作业帮
用英语介绍这句话怎么说,简单点介绍.其实One-T And Cool-T是一个年仅13岁的DJ,但是因为她的年纪,为了不和法国的青少年保护法抵触,她一直隐姓埋名,在朋友的帮助下独自组织了很多次精彩的派对,但是没有人知道她的
其实One-T And Cool-T是一个年仅13岁的DJ,但是因为她的年纪,为了不和法国的青少年保护法抵触,她一直隐姓埋名,在朋友的帮助下独自组织了很多次精彩的派对,但是没有人知道她的真实姓名,没有人见过她长什么样她每次的DJ表演都会戴一个面具,每次的面具都不一样。她所有的MV中也一律是以卡通形象露面。还有这句。
In fact,One-T And Cool-T is only a 13-year-old DJ,but because of her age,and France in order not to conflict with youth protection laws,she has been anonymous,with the help of friends organized a number of times alone wonderful parties,but no one knows her real name,and no one seen her look like她每次的DJ表演都会戴一个面具,每次的面具都不一样.她所有的MV中也一律是以卡通形象露面:Every time she's wearing a mask will be DJ performances,each mask is different.All her MV also be based on cartoon characters appeared in
您可能关注的推广英语翻译从句 1.你能告诉我他是不是中国人么 2.每个人都想知道他住在哪里_百度知道
英语翻译从句 1.你能告诉我他是不是中国人么 2.每个人都想知道他住在哪里
以至于能搬动那个桌子 123,正在大街上闲逛 5,他的奶奶正在整理床铺 7,我正在和老师聊天 11.她昨天没有去看电影.我妈妈回来的时候.他们走过操场的时候.妈妈回来的时候,我正在看电视 4.他那么强壮.没有人知道他明天是否回来 14,因为她感冒了 9,我就去公园 10.他说他去过上海了 13,老师们正在开会 6.他看见我的时候.Jim起床的时候,我出去了 8.如果明天不下雨.我看见John的时候
提问者采纳
可以对比一下1 你能告诉我他是不是中国人么
Can you tell me whether he is a Chinese or not, he was wandering in the street5.他们走过操场的时候.他看见我的时候, because she caught a cold9.她昨天没有去看电影.他那么强壮,他的奶奶正在整理床铺
When Jim gets up,我出去了
When my mom came back.我妈妈回来的时候.没有人知道他明天是否回来
No one knows whether he will come tomorrow你好正确翻译如下.7,以至于能搬动那个桌子
He is so strong that he can move the table12.Jim起床的时候.妈妈回来的时候,老师们正在开会 When they walked past the playground.13.我看见John的时候.每个人都想知道他住在哪里
Everyone wants tot go to see the film,正在大街上闲逛
When I saw John,我就去公园
If it does not rain tomorrow?2.他说他去过上海了
He said he had been to Shanghai.14,我正在和老师聊天
When he saw me.如果明天不下雨, I went out8.3,我正在看电视
I was watching TV when my mother came back, I will go to the park10,因为她感冒了
She didn&#39,4, the teachers were having a meeting6, I am chating with the teacher11.老师说太阳比地球大
The teacher said that the sun is bigger than the earth, his grandmother is making the bed
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I was watching TV4 I was wandering on the street when I saw John5 When they walked at go to see the movie because she had a cold9 If it doesn&#39, his grandmother was making the bed7 When my mother came back, I will go to the park10 When he saw me?2 Everyone wants to know where he lives3 When my mother came back, the teachers were having a meeting6 When Jt rain tomorrow, I have gone out8 She didn&#391 Could tell me whether he is a Chinese or not
1.你能告诉我他是不是中国人么1 can you tell me he is it right? Chinese Mody2.每个人都想知道他住在哪里2 everyone wants to know where he lives.3.我妈妈回来的时候,我正在看电视3 my mother came back, I was watch TV4.我看见John的时候,正在大街上闲逛4 when I saw John, was wandering in the street5.他们走过操场的时候,老师们正在开会5 they walked past the playground, the teachers are having a meeting6.Jim起床的时候,他的奶奶正在整理床铺When 6.Jim gets up, his grandmother is making the bed.7.妈妈回来的时候,我出去了7 when my mom came back, I went out8.她昨天没有去看电影,因为她感冒了8 yesterday she didn't go to see the film, because she has a cold9.如果明天不下雨,我就去公园9 if it does not rain tomorrow, I will go to the park10.他看见我的时候,我正在和老师聊天10 he saw me, I am and chat with the teacher11.他那么强壮,以至于能搬动那个桌子11 he is so strong, that it can move the table12.他说他去过上海了12 he said he had been to Shanghai.13.没有人知道他明天是否回来13 no one knows whether he will come tomorrow.14.老师说太阳比地球大14 the teacher said that the sun is bigger than the earth.
1.你能告诉我他是不是中国人么Can
you tell me if he is Chinese.2.每个人都想知道他住在哪里Eveeryone wants to know where he lives.3.我妈妈回来的时候,我正在看电视 I was watching TV when my mother came home.4.我看见John的时候,正在大街上闲逛John was strolling in the street when I saw him.5.他们走过操场的时候,老师们正在开会 The teachers were having a meeting when they walked through the playground.6.Jim起床的时候,他的奶奶正在整理床铺 His grandmother was making the bed when Jim got up.7.妈妈回来的时候,我出去了I had been out when my mother came back.8.她昨天没有去看电影,因为她感冒了Because she had had a cold, she didn't go the movie.9.如果明天不下雨,我就去公园 I will go to the park if it rains.10.他看见我的时候,我正在和老师聊天I was talking with the teacher when he saw me.11.他那么强壮,以至于能搬动那个桌子He is so strong that he can carry that desk.12.他说他去过上海了 He says he has been to Shanghai.13.没有人知道他明天是否回来 Nobody knows if he will come tomorrow.14.老师说太阳比地球大The teacher said that the sun is bigger than the moon.
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译的事.4,在那边读书的那个男孩是我的朋友.5,这是我去年参观过的工厂.6,没人知道他为什么迟到.7,我讨厌我住过的那个旅馆._百度作业帮
英语翻译的事.4,在那边读书的那个男孩是我的朋友.5,这是我去年参观过的工厂.6,没人知道他为什么迟到.7,我讨厌我住过的那个旅馆.
的事.4,在那边读书的那个男孩是我的朋友.5,这是我去年参观过的工厂.6,没人知道他为什么迟到.7,我讨厌我住过的那个旅馆.
People who know him like him.This is the village where I born.This is the only thing that we can do now.The boy who is reading over there is my friend.This is the factory which I visited las year.Nobody knows the reason why he was late.I hate the hotel that I lived in.初中英语语法-中考复习大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初中英语语法-中考复习大全
初​中​英​语​语​法​大​全​,​包​括​时​态​、​词​性​、​句​型​、​短​语​和​英​语​学​习​中​小​窍​门​儿​。​特​别​适​合​初​三​、​初​四​、​中​考​复​习​的​学​生​和​老​师​使​用​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么知道有没有人蹭网 的文章

随机推荐