喜欢此文档的还喜欢
《中国古代史》精选新情景选择题(含答案)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>情景选择。1. 把学校菜谱递给别人时,应该说:[ ]A. This is ou..
情景选择。
1. 把学校菜谱递给别人时,应该说:
A. This is our school menu. B. Here is our school menu. C. That is the school menu.
2. 某件事听起来不错,应该说:
A. That sounds good!B. That listens good!C. That looks good!
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1. A& 2. A
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“情景选择。1. 把学校菜谱递给别人时,应该说:[ ]A. This is ou..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“情景选择。1. 把学校菜谱递给别人时,应该说:[ ]A. This is ou..”考查相似的试题有:
316524983105663760524493044515二、情景选择.( ) 1.如果你想了解别人是干什么的,你可以问:A.Who are you?B.What do you like?C.What doyou do?( ) 2.你在问别人问题之前,你可以有礼貌地说:A.I’m sorry.B.Excuseme.C.Can you help me?( ) 3.别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答_百度作业帮
二、情景选择.( ) 1.如果你想了解别人是干什么的,你可以问:A.Who are you?B.What do you like?C.What doyou do?( ) 2.你在问别人问题之前,你可以有礼貌地说:A.I’m sorry.B.Excuseme.C.Can you help me?( ) 3.别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答
( ) 1.如果你想了解别人是干什么的,你可以问:A.Who are you?B.What do you like?C.What doyou do?( ) 2.你在问别人问题之前,你可以有礼貌地说:A.I’m sorry.B.Excuseme.C.Can you help me?( ) 3.别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答:A.You’re welcome.B.Don’t thank me.C.All right.( ) 4.如果你想了解别人最喜欢吃什么,你可以问:A.What do you like?B.What’s your favourite food?C.Do you likethis?( ) 5.如果你想了解今天的天气怎么样,你可以问:A.What day is it today?B.What time is it?C.What’s theweather like today?( ) 6.如果你想了解今天是几月几日,你应该问:A.What is the date today?B.What day is it today?C.What is it?( ) 7.如果你想问别人会做什么,你可以问:A.What do you do?B.What are you doing?C.Whatcan you do?( ) 8.如果你想了解别人的房间是怎么样的,你可以问:、What’s your room?B.What’s your room like?C.Where’s your room?( ) 9.妈妈称赞你说:You’re so helpful,你应该回答:A.You’re welcome.B.I’m not helpful.C.Thank you.( ) 10.如果你想问别人星期一上什么课,你可以问:A.What do you do on Monday?B.What would you like on Monday?What do you have on Mondays?( ) 11.打电话时如果想知道对方是谁,应该问:A.Who are you?B.Who’s that?C.Who’sthis?( ) 12.在电话中介绍自己似乎谁,你可以说:A.I am Peter.B.My name is Peter.C.Thisis Peter.( ) 13.如果你想和李先生通电话,你可以说:Hello.May I speak to Mr.Li?B.Where is Mr.Li,please?Who is Mr.Li?( ) 14.如果你想了解对方在做什么,你可以问:A.What are you?B.Where are you?C.What are you doing?( ) 15.如果你想了解别人爸爸的身体情况,你可以问:A.How is your father?B.What is your father doing?C.What isyour father?( ) 16.如果你想夸那个男孩很可爱,你可以说:A.The boy is kind.B.The boy isactive.C.The boy is cute.( ) 17.如果你想问他们经常做什么,你可以问:A.What do they often do?B.What are they doing?C.What can theydo?( ) 18.如果你想问别人借故事书,你可以问:A.Where is your story-book?B.May I have a look at yourstory-book?I want to read a story-book.( ) 19.如果你想要别人描述一下校长的样子,你可以说:A.Who’s your principal?B.What’s your principal?What’s your principal like?( ) 20.如果你想问别人几点起床,你可以问:A.What time do you get up?B.Why do you get up?C.How do you getup?( ) 21.如果你想了解John在做什么,你应该问:A.What can John do?B.What is John doing?C.What does John do?( ) 22.如果你想要别人告诉你,你可以说:A.May you speak to me?B.Say me.C.Tell me,please.( ) 23.如果你告诉别人到了走的时间了,你应该说:A.Let’s go.B.Can you gonow?C.It’s time to go.( ) 24.你告诉别人你正过来,你应该说:A.I’m coming.B.I am here.C.Let mecome.( ) 25.你让别人过来看一看,你可以说:A.Let me see.B.You cane and have a look
cbabcbcbccbcacacabcabccac 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
情景对话选择题
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:20|
上传日期: 16:06:01|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
情景对话选择题.DOC
官方公共微信选择下面的一种情景,展开想象,写一篇小作文_百度作业帮
选择下面的一种情景,展开想象,写一篇小作文
①航天英雄杨立伟在飞床上一儿子通话说:“我看到咱们美丽的家了!”设想他看到怎样的情景。②假如你成为中国第十代宇航员,经过漫长宇宙飞行,看到了一颗陌生而美丽的星球。要不同的
首先写你非常荣幸当上航天员,有幸为祖国的航天事业作出贡献,然后写你在漫长的宇宙飞行中所看到的景象(虽然宇宙深邃奇妙但看时间长了也会乏味直到眼前突现了一颗蔚蓝的星球修辞描写省略,)描写这颗星球的美丽,即你对他的赞美,然后联想到要保护地球,我们赖以生存的家园(我们只有一个地球,共在一片蓝天下,让我们采取新行动保护和净化我们的地球.、地球只有一个,失去它,我们到哪里去寻找家园.)结尾写天空是鸟儿的家,海洋是鱼儿的家,地球是我们共同的家,谁不应该爱家?希望可以帮到你!祝楼主写出好文!谢谢^o^$_$
“我看到咱们美丽的家了!”航天英雄杨立伟在飞机上给儿子通话说:“我看到咱们美丽的家了!”是的,他的确看到了那个生他,养他,培育他成长的家------中国从太空往下展望,他看到幅员辽阔的疆土,横贯祖国的长江黄河,气势磅礴蜿蜒盘旋的万里长城,雄伟壮丽的三峡工程,风光无限的青山绿水,还有那密如蛛网的铁路公路。。。。。。...

我要回帖

更多关于 情景选择题 的文章

随机推荐