同姓怎么啦,求大神调歌词写成歌词

谁能帮我修改歌词,自己写了一个歌词,求大神修改和添加一些东西。_百度知道
谁能帮我修改歌词,自己写了一个歌词,求大神修改和添加一些东西。
提问者采纳
歌词呢?望采纳
只有曾经吗还记得两年前的我们第一次相遇那时候的你有点美也有点冷我是多么的喜欢你后来的你给了我太多感动你对我的好却是朋友朋友的关心我却误以为是你给的机会我将你拥入怀中,视你如宝就这样,以为快乐不会溜走我以为你会和我一样快乐就好像我们拥有了全世界,无话不谈的我们,构思这未来的蓝图还没走到路的尽头,在分叉路口的你却说要走你说你并不爱我,一切都是你的同情我的幻觉就这样在路的分叉口你向左,我却向右没有挽留化成了故事的完结篇,难道我们有的只是曾经?爱像沙被风吹散,我握得再紧,都从指尖溜走。我想转身拉住向右的你,可是你已经走远,我们难道有的只是曾经?你走了,回忆却占据了的全部而我,再也拥抱不了从前的关心再也不会那样心动可是这条路,我还得一个人继续望采纳
有不满意的地方可以提出来哦O(∩_∩)O
可以采纳我了吧O(∩_∩)O
可以加个好友吗
做一些交流
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新版的酷狗突然复制不了歌词怎么回事,求解答啊大神们_百度知道
新版的酷狗突然复制不了歌词怎么回事,求解答啊大神们
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
为什么,你重启下
其他类似问题
酷狗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一个写MC 另类 说唱歌词的大神_百度知道
求一个写MC 另类 说唱歌词的大神
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
com" target="_blank">www.42520://www.42520MC七羽<a href="http
其他类似问题
说唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文改错,这是我写的歌词,看看英文语法、表达上面有没有错误。恳请大神指教?_百度知道
求英文改错,这是我写的歌词,看看英文语法、表达上面有没有错误。恳请大神指教?
t wanna go even if it&#39;m heartbreak for you said will marry himYou exhort we are just a friendWill It want just be a friendJust my tears be my love in tonightWaiting for the winds and dandelionsBm desolate I can see is your tears and kiss himWhat i testify the things you never trustYou said to me it&#39;t just a friendEvery day i try to carry onI keep making believe you never fade awayWhen you married him,i don&#39,i still can&#39;tEscape fallen flowersWhere we promised be forever and kiss inconsolable rainy dayI believe a part of you is my all lifeDon&#39,you gone with autumnWhat i remains is living to love youMaybe s time to break inYes,just a friendBm on the runBut tos a guilty that to be loversmelody&#47,I just dance and sing for youFor my last tendresseFor my best friendOh只是朋友 just a friend词 曲 演唱 方白杨Lyrics&#47;t wanna touch memory and your smileI really fear it would be last for my prayerI don&#39,t know how much it hurtsWhy am i tear up my heartDon&#39,Maybe theret want to let you goThough you said it&#39;s dangerousCrossing river and i&#39,i beg you to come backNm coming backFor the sake of being your manTry again to redeem youIn your faces you decided live in autumnWho catch you instead of sad disillusionUntil i be strong and i give you what you want Someone always shows starry night in rainy dreamI don&#39,i&#39?I&#39,i hurt my prideIs it end,it just a sadnessIsinger fong pei youngIn this days i&#39,if loving dew is rainy crimeYou didn&#39
提问者采纳
if loving dew is rainy crimeYou didn&#39;m heartbroken when you said would marry himYou abuse we are just a friendWill I ever tolerate,i don&#39,it just a sadnessIt wanna go dangerous or notCrossing river and i&#39;t want to be just a friendJust my tears be my love in tonightWaiting for the winds and dandelionsBut dance in my world,i beg you to come backNever ever,you gone with autumnWhat i remains is living to love youMaybe there is no eternity, it hurted my prideIm coming backFor the sake of being your manTry again to redeem youIn your faces you decided tbat in autumnWho catches you instead of sad disillusionUntil i am strong and can give you what you want Someone always dreams a night full of stars even it&#39In this day i&#39;s time to break upYtEscape the sad feeling of fallen flowersWhere we promised be forever together and kiss in a rainy night with no starsI believe a part of you is my all lifeDon&#39,s a guilty that to be loversyulu,I just dance and sing for youFor my last tendresseFor my best friendOh,Maybe there is cruel fairy tale? Just a friendBm on the runBut teart wanna touch memory and your smileI really fear it would be last for my prayerI don&#39,i&#39;t know how much it hurtsWhy am i tearing up my heartDon&#39;t just be a friendEvery day i try to carry onI keep believing you never fade awayWhen you married him?I&#39, i still can&#39;s rainingI don&#39;t want to let you goThough you said it&#39;m desolate All I can see is your tears and wondering whyWhat i testify the things you never trustYou said to me it&#39
请问这首歌词有语法错误吗?望指教
有,但我都给改了,除了最后几句:But dance in my world, just filled with sadnessI thooght you would be gone with autumnWhat remains with me is living to love youMaybe there is no eternityOnly cruel and bitter fairy tale,I just dance and sing for youFor my last tendresseFor my best friendOh,no baby
是什么?能明说吗?大神。我在学习英语,希望不吝赐教
你只需比较一下你写的 和 我改的就知道了。 比如, 第一小段你的In this days i&#39;m desolate I can see is your tears and kiss himWhat i testify the things you never trustYou said to me it&#39;s a guilty that to be loversyulu,oh,if loving dew is rainy crimeYou didn&#39;t know how much it hurtsWhy am i tear up my heartDon&#39;t wanna touch memory and your smileI really fear it would be last for my prayer我的 改动的地方用括号来注明In this (day) i&#39;m desolate All I can see is your tears and (wondering why)What i testify the things you never trustYou said to me it&#39;s a guilty that to be loversyulu,oh,if loving dew is rainy crimeYou didn&#39;t know how much it hurtsWhy am i (tearing) up my heartDon&#39;t wanna touch memory and your smileI really fear it would be last for my prayer
提问者评价
谢谢,很感谢你细心的回答。祝你早安
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
h39诶诶诶诶诶诶诶诶额鹅鹅鹅饿
。。。诶诶诶诶诶诶诶诶额鹅鹅鹅饿
没有真没有
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译出一首英文歌曲的歌词!last night——DJ,酷狗和QQ音乐都能搜到,就是没有歌词。。个有哪位大神能把英文歌词全部翻出来?(不是翻译成中文,就是把英文歌词写出来。。)
求大神翻译出一首英文歌曲的歌词!last night——DJ,酷狗和QQ音乐都能搜到,就是没有歌词。。个有哪位大神能把英文歌词全部翻出来?(不是翻译成中文,就是把英文歌词写出来。。) 100
不区分大小写匿名
yo yo whats boorgy town. sicken the mongness swing at i&i beat show maker rule shake it shake it down&i be the negro what a ha profa&everybody come on&we will be the shaker what'a crazy star&so what everybody had enjoyed crazy wild look (down)&rock it in the sigh&chilly women happy (wow)&be the big down explaining the heart but super cheater&baby baby come on&you better rock with me&i be the hasha blade for no what you may lay in&making everybody scream&making everybody dance&i am the king of the swear&or will you rock in dead&cause when we in the place that we talk in shock in the world&cause we will bullshit and speak makes it rocks in a city&last night a jewel saved my life, now that all you want&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on&last night a jewel saved my life, now is bergy time&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on now&yo wow wrong wanna a chair&super negro wanna said&hanging out man negro show will love&some of a faggot&you are murd when i dread to make a (reabian) connect&to yo babies dont try helicopter pipe-check&we'll be smoking a cigar&so as bad as sharper&rocking down somebody everywhere of a party over there&man (scrool) sweetie homie sot all the danstroll mad all&train the city cause we the best droll&size the rockies to flat by a squash&like a super star try to right up at the top&whoever say no way, check it out the quality's down&whoever like it or moaning out turning our stuff around&last night a jewel saved my life, now that all you want&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on&last night a jewel saved my life, now is bergy time&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on now&should get down jungle fibre getting tie&boogy night&smoothy is looking for kill&we'll be the one and the male&we'll be the top place wrong place raping the world&cause we would have top place now start the pub&we'll be the hard too, shaking everybody what a tough shit bar&man (snegro) rocks for its tale&beating me in the dance&my moving making everybody dance&i'll be the dance&keep surprising everybody with a jet&and never tell mine too, my thingy got to swing it with me&you taking over your mind&cause where the jackets were the baseline&checking it hard cause we'll be the place sudden start bald day&last night a jewel saved my life, now that all you want&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on&last night a jewel saved my life, now is bergy time&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on now&damn number rare yo, yeah, come on ,come on ,come on, come on&damn number rare yo&moving (water bang) out yo&swing twenty fold pop yo (mold chimney) fly yo&last night a jewel saved my life, now that all you want&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on&last night a jewel saved my life, now is bergy time&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on now&last night a jewel saved my life, now that all you want&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on&last night a jewel saved my life, now is bergy time&last night a jewel saved my life, there's a party going on now&
不是。。是DJ的那首。。。一看我就知道唱的不是这样。。。
Last night a DJ saved my lifeLast night a DJ saved my lifeCause I was sittin' there bored to deathAnd in just one breath he saidYou gotta get upYou gotta get onYou gotta get down girlYou know you drive me crazy babyYou've got me turning to another manCalled you on the phoneNo one's homeBaby why ya leave me all aloneAnd if it wasn't for the musicI don't know what I'd doLast night a DJ saved my lifeLast night a DJ saved my life from a broken heartLast night a DJ saved my lifeLast night a DJ saved my life with a songYou know I hopped into my carDidn't get very far noBecause I had you on my mindWhy be so unkind?You've got your women all aroundAll around this town, boyBut I was trapped in love with youAnd I didn't know what to doBut when I turned on my radioI found out all I needed to knowCheck it outLast night a DJ saved my lifeLast night a DJ saved my life from a broken heartLast night a DJ saved my lifeLast night a DJ saved my life with a songLast night a DJ saved my lifeLast night a DJ saved my life from a broken heartLast night a DJ saved my lifeLast night a DJ saved my life with a songHey listen up to your local DJYou better hear what he's got to sayThere's not a problem that I can't fixCause I can do it in the mixAnd if your man gives you troubleJust you move out on the doubleAnd you don't let it trouble your brainCause away goes troublesDown the drainI said away goes troublesDown the drainLast night a DJ saved my lifeThere's not a problem that I can't fixCause I can do it in the mixThere's not a problem that I can't fixCause I can do it in the mix & & & &是这个了吧刚下载的
也不是。。。网上根本找不到歌词。。你自己先听一听啊。。
谁唱的啊 这么搜到几个版。给个链接&有歌词我就能翻译。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 酷派大神f1 的文章

随机推荐