&80%●&&&&
相关标签推荐
●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&●&&&&
大家正在点评热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 《爸爸去哪儿》观后感_100字
《爸爸去哪儿》观后感_100字
95人赞了这篇文章
作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载在一个秋高气爽的下午,我正坐在电视机旁看爸爸去哪这个节目。我很喜欢小小志,他从一个离不开爸爸的孩子变成一个独立的孩子。田雨橙就像一个风女子。石头是一个调皮的孩子。天天是一个懂事的孩子。王诗龄天真可爱,也很懂事。在这里,我希望所有天下的父母们,多多陪陪孩子吧,孩子需要你们关心。 &&&&&六年级:包思宇
百科词条:
的其他作文
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章求一篇英语作文,字数一百字左右.My University Life 要求:1.在大学生活中,你最喜欢的是哪几个方_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文,字数一百字左右.My University Life 要求:1.在大学生活中,你最喜欢的是哪几个方
My university
life I am proud of being a university student. I like my university life as it is so wonderful time in my youth. As being born in small village of the remote countryside, I didn't have a good education environment. However, I set a goal and felt confident to be a university student. After hard study, I passed the entrance examination of national university by excellent achievement. All people were proud of me, as I was the first university student in my village. I was farewell warmly by them when I came to school. I was warmly welcome by school, too. After then, I’ve felt my study is not only for myself but also for the honor of my village neighborhood and our school. The university life is wonderful. All life in school are fresh. New teachers, new classmates and fresh friends are around me. I’ve felt their friendship, wide knowledge and opening mind. The grand library, school buildings and wide playground are very attracting to me. I am very eager to learn much knowledge quickly. In high school, I was ever called as a runner before time. Now,I know I am behind time so much in fact. I hope to catch up with the time by my hard studying. Every day, you can see me get up early, doing exercise hard and go to school the first one. At night, I am the one who leaves away the library. The most interesting thing is that I can’t speak the PUTONGHUA well and made many funny events at the beginning, as I am from South. When I entered the classroom at first time, I was headache as I couldn’t understand what the professor was speaking. I met much difficulties at math, physics and other courses, even though I used to be good at these sciences. Therefore, I learn these courses myself after class. After three months, the exmination indicated that I overcame all the difficlties. I also improved my listening and spoken ability of Chinese quickly. Communication is very important to my university life. I study English hard as well. It makes me have many chances to communicate with foreigners. I made friends with many foreign teachers and students. From them, I learn many knowledge about foreign cultures. The computer room is another place I like to staying. I contact the outside world by the internet. All the News, advance science, and the information about internal and outside of China. Besides study, my university life is also very colorful. I’d like to take any chance to improve my communication skill. I am the monitor and playing an active role in class and school. Last year, I organized a speech match in management department. All the classmates were very interested in this kind of activity. I learned from them much about their hometown, their knowledge and opinions. At the same time, I shew my beautiful hometown to everyone. In school, I take care all the classmates around me. I am so poor due to from the romote countryside. The school pay most the fee for my education. I feel very happy. However, I know some classmates are poorer than me. I am willing to care them and encourage each other. My university life is long and short. I believe that I can spend a good time in the four years. I hope I will have no any regretion when I look back the short youth of university in the future.希望对你有帮助~望采纳~

我要回帖

更多关于 战争作文 的文章

随机推荐