bank keep money in the bank怎么造句

仁爱版英语七年级下册全册教案(详细)[1] 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
仁爱版英语七年级下册全册教案(详细)[1] 2
w​o​ ​d​e​ ​z​h​o​n​g​y​a​o​ ​w​e​n​j​i​a​n​ ​.
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢用bank造句_百度作业帮
用bank造句
用bank造句
A bank,he says,is a simple creation.他说,银行只是一个简单的产物.But bank restructuring itself must begin.但银行必须开始自行重组.They are ­firing at the wrong bank,with the wrong bullets.他们正在用错误的子弹,向错误的银行开火.
I go to bank my salary to the bank beside the river bank 我去把我的薪水存入河岸边的一家银行。
He went to a bank yesterday.他昨天去了一次银行。There is a bank near my home.在我家旁边有一个银行。
There is a bank near my home.
您可能关注的推广2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2005年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试卷
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢能帮我把下面的短语造句吗?1.grow puter science 3.professional singer 4.a part -time job5.save the money 6.at the same time 7.hold an exhibition 8.all over 9.over 10.foreign language 11.teach sb to do sth 12.exchange student 13.keep fit 14.take an acting lesson _百度作业帮
能帮我把下面的短语造句吗?1.grow puter science 3.professional singer 4.a part -time job5.save the money 6.at the same time 7.hold an exhibition 8.all over 9.over 10.foreign language 11.teach sb to do sth 12.exchange student 13.keep fit 14.take an acting lesson
1.grow puter science 3.professional singer 4.a part -time job5.save the money 6.at the same time 7.hold an exhibition 8.all over 9.over 10.foreign language 11.teach sb to do sth 12.exchange student 13.keep fit 14.take an acting lesson 15.a computer programmer 16.move somewhere interesting 17.fashion magazine 18.an art school 19.art exhibition 20.write articles 21.send sb to .22.i am not sure 23.New Year is resolution 24.play the instrument 25.get good grades 26.work municate with 记得标上序号 按顺序.
1、I grew up in China 我在中国长大(过去时)2、I want to learn more about computer science.我想知道更多有关计算机科学的事.(一般这种不常用的单词就套这个公式好了~方便)3、He is a professional singer.他是一个职业歌手4、It's important for us to take a part-time job 对我们来说、兼职是重要的.5、He saved the money to buy a TV.他为了买电视而省钱.6、He talked with two friends at the same time.他同时和两个朋友聊天7、Shanghai held the exhibition last year.上海去年举办了一个展出.8、People all over the world are the same.全世界的人都是一样的.9、Beijing has changed a lot over the past few years.北京在过去的几年里改变了许多10、English is an foreign lanuage.英语是一门外语11、He taught me to ride a horse 他教我骑马12、The exchange students from Britain are out-going 那些来自英国的交流生很外向13、She wants to keep fit because she is too fat 她想要减肥因为她太胖了14、The students are taking an acting lesson.那群学生正在上一堂表演课.15、The dead man is a computer programmer.那个死了的人是一个电脑程序员16、It's interesting to move to somewhere else 搬到别处去是有趣的.17、The fashion magazine has a black cover 那本时尚杂志有一个黑色的封面18、Amy graduated from an art school.艾米毕业于一所艺术学院19、The college held an art exhibition 那所大学举办了一个艺术展20、Guojingming earned money by writting articles.郭敬明靠写作赚钱21、The bus sent us to a lonely island.那辆巴士将我们送到了一个荒凉的小岛22、I'm not sure whether he will come or not 我不确定他是否会来23、这个不清楚、你题目写错了吧24、The visitor played the instrument.那个来访者弹奏了乐器25、Mike got good grades this term 迈克这学期得到了好分数26、I work hard to realize my dream 我努力工作以实现我的梦想27、Some children seldom communicate with their parents 一些学生很少同他们家长沟通.= =、 其实我也才初三呃.所以造句比较简单、希望可以帮到你 .有问题再找我~
小孩,劝你还是等你老师讲吧、这也太多了、相信你打字也花了不少时间吧\

我要回帖

更多关于 用keep造句 的文章

随机推荐