昨天翻译我把那些卡片贴在了我卧室的墙上翻译为英语

英语翻译爱玛和她的父母住在牛津,他们住在镇中心的一座小公寓里我大部分时间呆在客厅看电视或者呆在我的卧室里听音乐我们学校有一个花园,里面长满了树木花草这套房子有两个卧室,一个客厅、两个卫生间、_百度作业帮
英语翻译爱玛和她的父母住在牛津,他们住在镇中心的一座小公寓里我大部分时间呆在客厅看电视或者呆在我的卧室里听音乐我们学校有一个花园,里面长满了树木花草这套房子有两个卧室,一个客厅、两个卫生间、
爱玛和她的父母住在牛津,他们住在镇中心的一座小公寓里我大部分时间呆在客厅看电视或者呆在我的卧室里听音乐我们学校有一个花园,里面长满了树木花草这套房子有两个卧室,一个客厅、两个卫生间、一个书房和一间厨房从阳台上,我可以看见大海
Emma and her parents live in Oxford, they live in the center of town, a small apartment I spent most of my time to spend watching TV in the living room or stay in my bedroom listening to music Our school has a garden, inside overgrown with trees and flowers This apartment has two bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms, a study and a kitchen From the balcony and I can see the sea
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:帮我把这些东西拿到卧室去.翻译成英语_百度作业帮
帮我把这些东西拿到卧室去.翻译成英语
帮我把这些东西拿到卧室去.翻译成英语
Please help me to take these things to my bedroom.帮我把这些东西拿到卧室去.
Help me carry these things to the bedroom.
would you please help me to take these things to the bedroom?would you please take these things to the bedroom for me ?take these things to the bedroom for me, please.第三种说法没有前两种那么客气,但是和你给的句子意思最接近
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:我把钥匙忘在了卧室如何翻译_百度作业帮
我把钥匙忘在了卧室如何翻译
我把钥匙忘在了卧室如何翻译
I left the keys in the bedroom.
I forgot the keys in the bedroom.
I left my key in my bedroom
I left the keys in the bedroom
i have forgotten my key in the bedroom.
I left the key in the bedroom
My key was left in the bedroom.英语翻译1经常帮助她 2请把你的衣服收拾好放进箱子里 3这件新白衬衫看上去很漂亮,4你能在董明的卧室的墙上看到别的什么东西吗?我只看到一张他们家的旧照片 5来见见我的朋友 6 200个妇女 7turn to page thirty-five 8sp_百度作业帮
英语翻译1经常帮助她 2请把你的衣服收拾好放进箱子里 3这件新白衬衫看上去很漂亮,4你能在董明的卧室的墙上看到别的什么东西吗?我只看到一张他们家的旧照片 5来见见我的朋友 6 200个妇女 7turn to page thirty-five 8sp
1经常帮助她 2请把你的衣服收拾好放进箱子里 3这件新白衬衫看上去很漂亮,4你能在董明的卧室的墙上看到别的什么东西吗?我只看到一张他们家的旧照片 5来见见我的朋友 6 200个妇女 7turn to page thirty-five 8spell this word 虽多但希望有人帮忙
1Please always help her2Please put your clothes in order to the box3This white shirt looks very beautiful,do you like it?4Could you see something else on the wall in DongMing's bedroom?I've only saw a photo of his family5Come here to see my friends6two hundred women7翻到35页8拼这个单词
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 卧室设计 的文章

随机推荐