跪求人工英中文摘要翻译成英文

求论文摘要英语翻译!汉语礼貌用语是在日常交际中使用频率很高的一类用语,使用这样的用语能够让交际双方感知到礼貌,并且有助于交际的良好进行.在用语功能上,它们既有共性,又在特定语用环境下具有个性.针对_百度作业帮
求论文摘要英语翻译!汉语礼貌用语是在日常交际中使用频率很高的一类用语,使用这样的用语能够让交际双方感知到礼貌,并且有助于交际的良好进行.在用语功能上,它们既有共性,又在特定语用环境下具有个性.针对
汉语礼貌用语是在日常交际中使用频率很高的一类用语,使用这样的用语能够让交际双方感知到礼貌,并且有助于交际的良好进行.在用语功能上,它们既有共性,又在特定语用环境下具有个性.针对这些特点,以语用学为基础理论,从语用的语境,礼貌原则等方面进一步探究怎样在语用层面上用好礼貌用语.结合礼貌用语与对外汉语教学两者的特点,以功能法为基本教学法,以让学生具备语用能力为目标,提出教学中的重难点,着重于课堂教学,设计兼备实用性与趣味性的教学方案,达到理想的教学目的.因为是论文摘要,一定要人工翻译的,尽量严谨一些.还在焦急等待最佳答案中!请大家帮下忙啦!万分感谢.
Chinese courteous words are in our daily communication use frequency high class of language, using this phrase can let the communicators perceive polite, and help the good communication. In language function, they both have generality, and in particular pragmatic environment with personality. According to these characteristics, based on pragmatics theory, from the pragmatic context, the politeness principle aspects further exploration in pragmatic level how good use of courtesy. Combination of courtesy and TCFL both characteristic, function method for basic teaching method, in order to let students with pragmatic competence as the goal, puts forward the teaching of difficulty, focusing on classroom teaching, both practicality and interesting design teaching plan and achieve ideal goal of teaching.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求高人帮忙毕业论文外文翻译,(英译汉)人工!谢谢了!非常好的可追分-_星空见康网
求高人帮忙毕业论文外文翻译,(英译汉)人工!谢谢了!非常好的可追分
求高人帮忙毕业论文外文翻译,(英译汉)人工!谢谢了!非常好的可追分
meaning they are nutrient-rich and therefore abundant in p or &quot,&quot, which speed up plant growth and eventually choke the lake of all of its animal life. Eutrophication is not necessarily harmful or badEutrophicationEutrophication is a natural process that occurs in an aging lake or pond as that body of water gradually builds up its concentration of plant nutrients, and the word itself is often translated from the Greek as meaning &quot. Over time. Some never experience it because of a lack Heutrophic.&quot, eutrophication is a common phenomenon in freshwater ecosystems and is really a part of the normal aging process of many lakes and ponds, these bodies of freshwater change in terms of how productive or fertile they are. Cultural or artificial eutrophication occurs when human activity introduces increased amountwell nourished&quot, those that are naturally fed rich nutrients from a stream or river or some other natural source are described as &quot, eutrophication can be speeded up artificially, but many do. In nature. While this is different for each lake or pond, and then the lake and its inhabitants eventually suffer as the input of nutrients increases far beyond what the natural capacity ogood food文化或人工水体富营养化发生的这些营养素。一些从来没有经验,”这意味着他们是营养丰富,因为一个缺乏温暖和轻。富营养化不一定是有害的或坏,水体富营养化的淡水生态系统是一个普遍现象。这翻译肯定是最好的,可以加快富营养化人工,这加速植物的生长。虽然这是每个湖泊或池塘不同,但许多人,那些自然美联储从流或河流或其他一些天然来源被称为“富营养化描述丰富的营养成分,然后在湖和它的居民最终受苦的养分投入远远超过了湖泊的天然能力应当增加,并最终窒息了所有的动物生活在人类活动的湖泊数量增加了介绍。在自然界中,许多湖泊和池塘进程的一部分。”但是,是一个真正的正常老化,意思是“良好的营养”或“良好食品翻译,这个词本身往往是来自希腊。随着时间的推移,因此在植物和动物生活丰富,这些条款在淡水机构如何改变他们的生产或肥沃!肯定没有错误富营养化富营养化是一个自然过程发生在一个老龄化湖泊或池塘,水体逐渐建立了其植物养分浓度
文化或人工水体富营养化发生的这些营养素。一些从来没有经验,”这意味着他们是营养丰富,因为一个缺乏温暖和轻。富营养化不一定是有害的或坏,水体富营养化的淡水生态系统是一个普遍现象。这翻译肯定是最好的,可以加快富营养化人工,这加速植物的生长。虽然这是每个湖泊或池塘不同,但许多人,那些自然美联储从流或河流或其他一些天然来源被称为“富营养化描述丰富的营养成分,然后在湖和它的居民最终受苦的养分投入远远超过了湖泊的天然能力应当增加,并最终窒息了所有的动物生活在人类活动的湖泊数量增加了介绍。在自然界中,许多湖泊和池塘进程的一部分。”但是,是一个真正的正常老化,意思是“良好的营养”或“良好食品翻译,这个词本身往往是来自希腊。随着时间的推移,因此在植物和动物生活丰富,这些条款在淡水机构如何改变他们的生产或肥沃!肯定没有错误富营养化富营养化是一个自然过程发生在一个老龄化湖泊或池塘,水体逐渐建立了其植物养分浓度
虽然这是每个湖泊或池塘不同,许多湖泊和池塘进程的一部分,”这意味着他们是营养丰富。在自然界中,可以加快富营养化人工,意思是“良好的营养”或“良好食品翻译。文化或人工水体富营养化发生的这些营养素。随着时间的推移。一些从来没有经验,这些条款在淡水机构如何改变他们的生产或肥沃。”但是,这加速植物的生长,并最终窒息了所有的动物生活在人类活动的湖泊数量增加了介绍,是一个真正的正常老化,这个词本身往往是来自希腊,水体富营养化的淡水生态系统是一个普遍现象。富营养化不一定是有害的或坏,因此在植物和动物生活丰富,因为一个缺乏温暖和轻,那些自然美联储从流或河流或其他一些天然来源被称为“富营养化描述丰富的营养成分,但许多人,然后在湖和它的居民最终受苦的养分投入远远超过了湖泊的天然能力应当增加富营养化富营养化是一个自然过程发生在一个老龄化湖泊或池塘,水体逐渐建立了其植物养分浓度
富营养化富营养化是一个自然过程发生在一个老龄化湖泊或池塘,水体逐渐建立了其植物养分浓度。文化或人工水体富营养化发生的这些营养素,这加速植物的生长,并最终窒息了所有的动物生活在人类活动的湖泊数量增加了介绍。在自然界中,水体富营养化的淡水生态系统是一个普遍现象,是一个真正的正常老化,许多湖泊和池塘进程的一部分。一些从来没有经验,因为一个缺乏温暖和轻,但许多人。随着时间的推移,这些条款在淡水机构如何改变他们的生产或肥沃。虽然这是每个湖泊或池塘,那些从流自然喂养或河流或其他一些天然来源被称为“富营养化描述丰富的营养成分不同,”这意味着他们是营养丰富,因此在植物和动物生活丰富。富营养化不一定是有害的或坏,这个词本身往往是从希腊的意思是“营养良好”或“良好食品翻译。”但是,可以加快富营养化人工,然后在湖和它的居民最终受苦的养分投入远远超过了湖泊的天然能力应当增加。
呵呵,这可是我一个小学生翻字典的结果哦!
英译汉 毕业论文外文翻译 谢谢各位大大帮忙下 1...0回答 我有一本《牛津高阶英汉双解词典(第7版...
论文翻译,你到百度知道来找免费的?先不说别人会不会帮你翻译,就算有人给你翻了(就想下边那位,机器翻译...
英译汉 英语高手们帮帮忙撒~ 快被毕业论文整疯了。。。还要什...
Software development and implementation projects i...
As computer monitoring and control systems, in par...
With the development of database technology, the a...
发来吧,最近在做翻译工作,邮箱
Personnel files on the reform of management system...
克里斯汀·汤普森已经扩展的博德维尔的方法来电视,表明项目如双峰和唱歌侦探也许有用看作是“艺术电视,“...
你可能想看的相关专题(地质学)毕业论文摘要急需翻译, 跪求英文翻译. 摘要贴在下面 浙江省地处环西太平洋火山岩带中段,是我国东部中新生代主要构造和岩浆活动带,是环太平洋构造岩浆成矿带的重要组成部分.全省以江山—绍兴巨_百度作业帮
(地质学)毕业论文摘要急需翻译, 跪求英文翻译. 摘要贴在下面 浙江省地处环西太平洋火山岩带中段,是我国东部中新生代主要构造和岩浆活动带,是环太平洋构造岩浆成矿带的重要组成部分.全省以江山—绍兴巨
浙东地区地质演化过程十分复杂,特别是燕山期火山岩浆活动十分强烈,有多期酸性岩浆岩体的分布、多期基性岩浆的分布、多期断裂带的分布使得该区的成矿条件非常复杂,前人已经做了大量的工作,大量的成果指导着该区找矿工作,但仍缺少系统归纳分析火山—岩浆活动特征对本区内各类型矿产形成的影响、控制作用.文章对与陆相火山岩有关的火山-次火山热液型矿床、火山热液改造型矿床和火山沉积改造型矿床的大地构造背景、火成岩性质和矿化蚀变特征、成矿流体以及成矿物质来源等方面进行了综述,对中生代银铅锌成矿区的地层,构造,地球化学特征,地球物理特征等进行了系统分析,归纳出不同矿床的地层特征,地球化学特征,构造特征,地球物理特征等与成矿的关系,从而分析浙东地区中生代银铅锌矿床的成矿条件及规律,并对不同矿床进行了分类总结.指出火山-岩浆作用在成矿过程中起着重要作用,认为在浙东地区寻找与陆相火山岩相关的银铅锌矿有广阔的前景. 急求, 本人所有财富都拿出悬赏了, 希望大神们帮忙啊!谢谢了
Zhejiang province is located in the middle of the west circum-Pacific volcanic belt, which is the main structural and magmatic activity belt during Mesozoic and Cenozoic time in the eastern part of our country, and also the
important component of the Pacific tectono-magmatic metallogenic belt. The giant Jiangshan - Shaoxing joint belt divide province into two major geological structures- east Zhejiang unit and west Zhejiang unit which belongs to the southeast edges of the Yangzi Platform. East Zhejiang belongs to South China fold system which features vast development of draped Mesozoic volcanic and red sedimentary basin. Widely invaded igneous rock and Proterozoic metamorphosed strata exposing like fault block uplift presents "one old, one new" geologic structure characteristics.
您可能关注的推广求英语大神帮我翻译毕业论文的摘要~~一战后为实现扩张,日本制定了“南进”、“北进”战略.“南进”是由海军主张的向东南亚地区进行扩张侵略;“北进”是则由陆军所主张的向苏联方向进行武力夺取.由于国_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮我翻译毕业论文的摘要~~一战后为实现扩张,日本制定了“南进”、“北进”战略.“南进”是由海军主张的向东南亚地区进行扩张侵略;“北进”是则由陆军所主张的向苏联方向进行武力夺取.由于国
一战后为实现扩张,日本制定了“南进”、“北进”战略.“南进”是由海军主张的向东南亚地区进行扩张侵略;“北进”是则由陆军所主张的向苏联方向进行武力夺取.由于国内外各种形势的转变,“南进”“北进”孰先孰后一直变化不断,直至张鼓峰、诺门坎事件之后,日本才最终确定“南进”优先,北守苏联.这不仅仅是日本战争策略的转变,而且对第二次世界大战和国际形势的走向都产生了非常重要的影响.不要在线翻译的啊,在线的都不是很准确,毕业论文啊,不能有错啊
In order to realize/achieve/acquire/accomplish its expansion /enlargement after First World War , Japan has instituted the strategy of "South Advance and North Advance".
"South Advance" is the expanded aggression to the Southeast Asian regions that was advocated by Japanese N"North Advance" is the violent seizure to Soviet directions that Japanese Army /Ground force /Land force advocated. Owing to /Due to the international and domestic changeover /mutation /transformation/transit /conversion ,
Whether "South Advance or "
" North Advance is the first to be launched and adopted has been capricious constantly ... Japan did not decided to adopt the priority of South Advance until Zhanggufeng and Nuomenkang incidents was over.
To defend the Soviet in the north is not only the conversion of the War strategy of Japan ,but also it has produced very significant influence on the trend of the international situation and The second world war . 纯人工翻译:如果满意,请及时采纳,谢谢!求这篇文章的英语翻译,请不要用机器翻译,谢谢。_百度知道
求这篇文章的英语翻译,请不要用机器翻译,谢谢。
但心里却一直挂念着我求这篇文章的英语翻译,总是飘飘然。其实。没有信誓旦旦。我要的,暖暖的牵着。我希望可以公平点,比什么有趣的书,我想你说我们在一起。只要开开心心的,期待的不可预知。因为我知道,充满着幸福的滋味,都欣慰,什么话都可以给那个你说,必须有一个人特别特别会忍。你也有你的生活,未知未觉。这对我来说,默默的陪伴我、不要海枯石烂的誓言,其实我都懂。我不要你说我爱你。我们都有很累的时候。未来的未来.。我们不是每天都像看起来的那么开心。一句亲爱的,仅此而已。我想和你好好的,一句问候、暖暖的?我想要的。喜欢你是不可改变的,对我都是珍贵的。吃饭了么;只是要一只能牢牢牵住我的。但我们的感情却很坚定,有个人。我要的、一声电话骚扰。多想是你和我一起吃饭。当想起有个人在默默的陪伴你。因为我知道,有个人在我的身后。我很想说。我们不吵,说的出就能做的到的行动.,只是一个紧紧的无声拥抱。被冷冷的风吹。我都放在了我的心里慢慢回味。我不要温柔的甜言蜜语。我要的、很多感动,就这样简单的过着。即使再难过?其实。我相信,我相信你,我不想干涉你太多,一声叮嘱,你还有我。你懂吗,我可以坚持。我要的,好玩的游戏都重要。一句我们在一起,在我难过的时候,没有笃信和永远的保证。孤单的。它总是飘忽不定的,什么困难我都能抗下去。哪怕是路边摊也可以吃的满足、麻烦,爱你是不可预料的?累了么,请用人工翻译。即使是在很远很远的地方。食指、一声关爱,让我听听你的声音。我不要你每一分钟都陪我。温暖着我的心底.,快快乐乐的压马路、那些委屈,虽然不经常见面,有个人给我发发信息,牢牢的交叉。心里的难过就会好很多很多,只是你能够相信我。叶子。一双手,在我心里都会荡漾出最幸福的涟漪,在我孤单的时候.如果两个人想好好的在一起..。我发誓永远都不会嫌这样的话语啰嗦,但我看得出来是不是机器翻译的,别难过。手牵手?饿了么、不闹,都是我在想你的表现。迷茫的彷徨。我要你开开心心。我要的。一个人在黑黑的夜里,谢谢。很多感触。一条关怀的短信、不会随便丢掉的手。我不相信爱情。那些难过、陪我,坚持到你不爱的最后一秒。其实,虽然我英语水平还不是超高
提问者采纳
Because I know, no devoutly and eternal guarantee, any difficulties It be changed, those grievance.I put my heart t believe in love.when i lonely, fun games are important and gratified, don't want gentle sweet wordss, hold to you not love me last seconds, someone send messages to me.I want, in my heart will rippling out the happiness of ripples.I don's all知道不.You have your life. Be chilly wind.Many feelings, many moved.No assured.I want.Do you understand.I hope we can get a fair shake.I don&#39.Confused sessions,但是绝对是人工智能的~., that&#39, love you are unpredictable.As long as with a happy heart.The t be sad.But our emotion is very firm, although not meet ?你又让我捡起了我的专业,t throw.,a nag.Like you can&#39.We don't want to interfThe sad heart will be much better.I don&#39.?I want.so want to be with you and we could eat together, to me it is precious and warmly, so simple lived.&quot.Even the vendor can also eat satisfied, there must be one special will endure.In fact.Actually.可能有少量的单词拼写错误 还有很多 i 我没来得及大写 .Just lonely.Don&#39,when I sad.Because I know!, I actually knows all!因为我也信不着机器翻译,感觉太硬了累死我了.We all have very tired sometime.We are not looks like so happy everyday? Tired, I want you said we are together forever.according to me, let me hear your voice, don&#39, a loud telephone harassment.Wd like to stay with you better.It always erratic,我都为我感到骄傲;dear, accompany me.I want you happy everyday,t want you every minute be with me,Only you can trust me, all is your performance i want,A person.we are together.,
speaking to me silently., and expect the unpredictable, warmly led mine.吼吼I'll never disrelish such a windbag.A hands,discourse and trouble.I want..The leaves.A caring massege ,A person was behind me., you have me&t say I love you to me , full of happiness of taste? Hungry.Although sad.If a couple think so better together.The forefinger.I believe that I can insist on,very often, unknown and sleep.Those sad.I really want to say, not lasting pledge.Even in a very far place, happily of walking on roads.A man who in a black night.I swear I&#39.When recall the individual t noisy and not make words.Hand in hand, everything can told
you , firmly cross,Just only want a firmly hold me by the hand, than any interesting books, a greeting.But in the heart
always hang around me.I want.For dinner,Say out when you can action?In fact,Just a silent tightly embrace, I don&#39, but i believe you..
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
机器翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Like you can&#39I't want you to say I love you. We all have very tired, On my lonely, no devoutly as all, a loud telephone harassment.. But our emotion is very firm, all is me in your performance, that&#39, let me hear your voice, full of happiness of taste. The sad heart will be much better, Have personal, than any interesting books. I want? In fact, 1 nag, warm warm led.
Many want to be you and I could eat together. I hope you can get a fair shake? Tired. Because I know.
I want you to a happy heart, silently speaking to me, to me it is precious. Be chilly wind.
I don't just throw. Warms my heart bottom. I believe that I can insist on, I actually knows all, so simple lived. Even in very far place.
Many feelings, a greeting, nothing can give that you said.
We are not everyday like looks so happy.
If two people think so good together. All never disrelish such a windbag, don&#39, Say out when you can do to action. Lonely.
Tt gentle sweet nothings. In fact? Hungry, there must be someone special special will endure, happily of pressure road. A caring SMS, many moved, A person was behind me. The future of the future, Just want a only firmly hold me by the hand.
I want, Only you can trust me. I want.
It want to interfere with you so much, don&#39.
Those sad.
I don&#39. Actually, Just a silent tightly embrace? I want, hold to you not love last seconds. I put my heart lingering aftertaste. A hands. Confused sessions.
I don&#39. A dear. Even the vendor can also eat satisfied, always feel good. The forefinger, accompany me. For dinner, those grievance. It always erratic. This to me,t believe in love. I really want to say, although not meet very often. Discourse and trouble 1 we are together. A man in black night, someone give me send messages, and expect the unpredictable, you and me. When recall the individual in silently with you, fun games are important and gratified, 1 love, But in the heart but always hang around me, in my heart will rippling out the happiness of ripples, not lasting pledge.
We don't noisy and not make. As long as a happy heart. Do you understand. I don&#39, unknown not sleep. Hand in hand, what difficulty I can resistance down, In my sad, I don&#39, I think you said we are together. I swear I't be sad, love you are unpredictable. Because I know, warm warm. Nt want you every minute with me. You have your life.;d like to talk with you good, I believe you
ne special special will endure.Those sad, those grievance.I really want to say, I actually knows all.We are not everyday like looks so happy.We all have very tired.A man in black night. Be chilly wind.Lonely.I want you to a happy heart.Although again sad.When recall the individual in silently with you.Even in very far place.Many want to be you and I could eat together.As long as a happy heart.Even the vendor can also eat satisfied.Hand in hand, happily of pressure road.I want,In my sad, nothing can give that you said.A dear, don't be sad, you and me.The sad heart will be much better.Because I know,A person was behind me, silently speaking to me.I want,On my lonely, someone give me send messages, let me hear your voice.This to me, than any interesting books, fun games are important and gratified.Because I know,Have personal, although not meet very often, accompany me,But in the heart but always hang around me.I want,1 nag, 1 love, a greeting.For dinner? Hungry? Tired?In fact, to me it is precious, warm warm.I swear I'll never disrelish such a windbag. Discourse and trouble1 we are together, what difficulty I can resistance down.In fact, in my heart will rippling out the happiness of ripples.I don't gentle sweet nothings, not lasting pledge.I want,Just a silent tightly embrace,Just want a only firmly hold me by the hand, don't just throw.I don't want you every minute with me.You have your life, I don't want to interfere with you so much.I want,Only you can trust me,Say out when you can do to action.Warms my heart bottom, full of happiness of taste.Many feelings, many moved.I put my heart lingering aftertaste.A caring SMS, a loud telephone harassment.Actually, all is me in your performance.Do you understand?I want, that's all.The future of the future, unknown not sleep.Confused sessions, and expect the unpredictable.No assured, no devoutly and eternal guarantee.A hands, warm warm led.The forefinger, firmly cross.We don't noisy and not make, so simple lived.I hope you can get a fair shake.Like you can't be changed, love you are unpredictable.The leaves, always feel good.It always erratic.But our emotion is very firm.I believe that I can insist on, hold to you not love last seconds.I don't want you to say I love you, I think you said we are together.I don't believe in love, I believe you.我想和你好好的......如果两个人想好好的在一起,必须有一个人特别特别会忍。那些难过、那些委屈。我很想说,其实我都懂。我们不是每天都像看起来的那么开心。我们都有很累的时候。一个人在黑黑的夜里。被冷冷的风吹。孤单的。我要你开开心心。即使再难过。当想起有个人在默默的陪伴你。即使是在很远很远的地方。多想是你和我一起吃饭。只要开开心心的。哪怕是路边摊也可以吃的满足。手牵手,快快乐乐的压马路。我要的,在我难过的时候,什么话都可以给那个你说。一句亲爱的,别难过,你还有我。心里的难过就会好很多很多。因为我知道,有个人在我的身后,默默的陪伴我。我要的,在我孤单的时候,有个人给我发发信息,让我听听你的声音。这对我来说,比什么有趣的书,好玩的游戏都重要,都欣慰。因为我知道,有个人,虽然不经常见面、陪我,但心里却一直挂念着我。我要的,一声叮嘱、一声关爱,一句问候。吃饭了么?饿了么?累了么?其实,对我都是珍贵的、暖暖的。我发誓永远都不会嫌这样的话语啰嗦、麻烦。一句我们在一起,什么困难我都能抗下去。其实,在我心里都会荡漾出最幸福的涟漪。我不要温柔的甜言蜜语、不要海枯石烂的誓言。我要的,只是一个紧紧的无声拥抱;只是要一只能牢牢牵住我的、不会随便丢掉的手。我不要你每一分钟都陪我。你也有你的生活,我不想干涉你太多。我要的,只是你能够相信我,说的出就能做的到的行动。温暖着我的心底,充满着幸福的滋味。很多感触、很多感动。我都放在了我的心里慢慢回味。一条关怀的短信、一声电话骚扰。其实,都是我在想你的表现。你懂吗?我想要的,仅此而已。未来的未来,未知未觉。迷茫的彷徨,期待的不可预知。没有信誓旦旦,没有笃信和永远的保证。一双手,暖暖的牵着。食指,牢牢的交叉。我们不吵、不闹,就这样简单的过着。我希望可以公平点。喜欢你是不可改变的,爱你是不可预料的。叶子,总是飘飘然。它总是飘忽不定的。但我们的感情却很坚定。我相信,我可以坚持,坚持到你不爱的最后一秒。我不要你说我爱你,我想你说我们在一起。我不相信爱情,我相信你。
答:I'd like to talk with you good... If two people think so good together, there must be someone special special will endure. Those sad, those grievance. I really want to say, I actually knows all. We are not everyday like looks so happy. We all have very tired. A man in black night. Be chilly wind. Lonely. I want you to a happy heart. Although again sad. When recall the individual in silently with you. Even in very far place. Many want to be you and I could eat together. As long as a happy heart. Even the vendor can also eat satisfied. Hand in hand, happily of pressure road. I want, In my sad, nothing can give that you said. A dear, don't be sad, you and me. The sad heart will be much better. Because I know, A person was behind me, silently speaking to me. I want, On my lonely, someone give me send messages, let me hear your voice. This to me, than any interesting books, fun games are important and gratified. Because I know, Have personal, although not meet very often, accompany me, But in the heart but always hang around me. I want, 1 nag, 1 love, a greeting. For dinner? Hungry? Tired? In fact, to me it is precious, warm warm. I swear I'll never disrelish such a windbag. Discourse and trouble 1 we are together, what difficulty I can resistance down. In fact, in my heart will rippling out the happiness of ripples. I don't gentle sweet nothings, not lasting pledge. I want, Just a silent tightly embrace, Just want a only firmly hold me by the hand, don't just throw. I don't want you every minute with me. You have your life, I don't want to interfere with you so much. I want, Only you can trust me, Say out when you can do to action. Warms my heart bottom, full of happiness of taste. Many feelings, many moved. I put my heart lingering aftertaste. A caring SMS, a loud telephone harassment. Actually, all is me in your performance. Do you understand? I want, that's all. The future of the future, unknown not sleep. Confused sessions, and expect the unpredictable. No assured, no devoutly and eternal guarantee. A hands, warm warm led. The forefinger, firmly cross. We don't noisy and not make, so simple lived. I hope you can get a fair shake. Like you can't be changed, love you are unpredictable. The leaves, always feel good. It always erratic. But our emotion is very firm. I believe that I can insist on, hold to you not love last seconds. I don't want you to say I love you, I think you said we are together. I don't believe in love, I believe you.
望采纳!!!谢谢!!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 论文的英文摘要翻译 的文章

随机推荐