谁帮我把这个北京翻译公司加急成中文,急,谢谢大家了?

请大家帮我翻译一下,再把这5句话变成一般疑问句并做出肯定回答和否定回答。O(∩_∩)O谢谢!!!急急急_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译一下,再把这5句话变成一般疑问句并做出肯定回答和否定回答。O(∩_∩)O谢谢!!!急急急
在医院和图书馆之间有一个投币电话.在餐馆对面有一家旅馆.我的教室前有一棵大树。2.在学校隔壁有一家书店。3。51.在邮局后面有一家超市。4
..2there is a hotel opposite the restaurant is there大小写自己改.5there is a big tree in front of our classroom is there...?yes..no there isn&#39..?yes.3there is a bookshop near the school is there:1there is a supermarket behind the post officeis there?yes,there is ..?t.no there isn't..no there isn&#39,there is .no there isn&#39..?t.;t,t,there is .no there isn&#39.,there is .4there is a payphone between the hospital and libraryis therea payphone between the hospital or library
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
there is a hotel across the restaurant3.there is a book store next to school4.there is a pay phone between the hospital and the library51there is a supermarket behind the post office2
Is there a post office behind the supermarket?Yes,there isIs there a hotel opposite to the restaurant?Yes,there isIs there a book shop next to the school?Yes,there isIs there a telephone (投币电话我不会表达)between the hospital and libary?Yes,there is
1.there is a supermarket behind the post office.
Is there a supermarket behind the post office?
Yes ,there is.
No ,there isn't.
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我将一句中文翻译成英文请问:如果你不能保证自己是完美的,那就不要去说别人什么 这句话用英文怎么说,很急,在线等 谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请大家帮我将一句中文翻译成英文请问:如果你不能保证自己是完美的,那就不要去说别人什么 这句话用英文怎么说,很急,在线等 谢谢
请大家帮我将一句中文翻译成英文请问:如果你不能保证自己是完美的,那就不要去说别人什么 这句话用英文怎么说,很急,在线等 谢谢
If you can't be sure that you're perfect,then you don't have to say anything about others.
If you can't ensure being perfect yourslf,then just do not say anything about others.
If you can't garantee you are perfect,or else not complain others.
您可能关注的推广回答者:谁知到这个翻译过来的中文意思?急!谢谢了,请大家帮帮忙_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁知到这个翻译过来的中文意思?急!谢谢了,请大家帮帮忙
谁知到这个翻译过来的中文意思?急!谢谢了,请大家帮帮忙
这个是数字,需要翻译吗?
你家电话号码跪求!急!哪位大侠帮我把这份中文自我介绍翻译成英文?准确度高些!今天晚上11点之前就要!!!
跪求!急!哪位大侠帮我把这份中文自我介绍翻译成英文?准确度高些!今天晚上11点之前就要!!!
中文: 大家好!我的名字叫×××。我今年12岁了。我热爱学习,喜欢打羽毛球和电脑游戏。我的特长是古筝。我的家里有三口人,我的父母和我。我的爸爸是位会计师,妈妈是一名普通的企业职工。我爱他们,就像他们疼我一样。 我是个开朗但内向的人,乐于助人。我的梦想是成为一名作家以及慈善家。 谢谢大家哦!
Hello everybody! My name is X X X. I am 12-year-old this year. I like studying ,and also like playing badminton .I like play computer games, too.I am good at zheng ,I have already reached eight steps of standards. I begin to hold the post of a team leader from four grades , Five Grades begin to hold the post of the important team leader of school so far.there are three in my family , my parents and I. My father is an accountant , mother is average one enterprise staff and worker. I love them ,just like they love me. I am open and clear but the introversion people, is eager to help people. My fond dream is to become a writer or philanthropist. Thanks for everyone!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁帮我把这个中文翻译成英语?_百度知道
谁帮我把这个中文翻译成英语?
谁能把这段话翻译成英语啊,这是一个电视迷加书迷再加动画片迷的空间!本人先在这谢了!.大家要多多留言哦!,谢谢大家的支持欢迎光临我的空间!先谢了
多多留言.I hope you can often come and leave your words here to me.希望大家常来坐坐、书迷再和动画迷的空间.This is a space of a TV fan,这是一个电视迷,a bookworm and a cartoon fanWellcome to my space!谢谢大家.Thank you.Thank you for your support!!,谢谢大家的支持.欢迎光临我的空间
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
中文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
elcome to my space! I thank the first in this, thank you all for the support. We have to a lot of messages Oh, this is a TV fan with animation fans and fans of space
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 急速天劫 短信翻译 的文章

随机推荐