歌词:今晚能否别让我看见你 套路话美丽背后的模样,英文歌

好听的英文歌Save&You&Tonight——One&Direction中英文歌词(原创)
发现网上关于One
Direction的中文歌词比较少,我再翻译一篇吧。&&
&&& I, I want
to save you
我想要拯救你&
  Want to save your heart tonight
想要拯救你的心灵&
  He'll only break you,
他只会伤害你&
  Leave you torn apart, oh
只会把你的心撕碎&
  It's a quarter to three,
现在差一刻到三点&
  Can't sleep at all.
我无法入睡&
  It's overrated.
这被高估了&
  If you told me to jump, I'd take the fall.
如果你让我跳下(来承担),我心甘情愿&
  You wouldn't take it.
你不必再继续承受了&
  All that you want tonight unfolds (yeah)
你今晚只想逃离&
  You should should open your eyes but they stay closed.
你应该睁开双眼但它们仍然紧闭&
  I, I wanna save you,
我想要拯救你&
  Wanna save your heart tonight.
&&&&想要拯救你的心灵
  He'll only break you,
&&&&他只会伤害你
  Leave you torn apart, oh
&&&&只会把你的心撕碎
  I can't be no superman
&&&&我不会是超人
  But for you I'll be super human
&&&&但为了你我会拼尽全力超越极限
  I, I want to save you
&&&&我想要拯救你
  Save you, save you, tonight
&&&&拯救你,拯救你,就在今晚
  Oh, now you're at home and he don't call.
你现在正在家中但他并不打电话&
  Cause he don't adore you.
因为他对你根本没有爱慕之情&
  To him you are just another doll,
对于他来说你仅仅是另一个摆设&
  And I tried to warn you
我尽力去警告你&&
  What you want, what you need has been right here (yeah)
&你想要的,你想要的刚刚就在这里
  I can see that you're holding back those tears.
我能看到你竭力不让自己哭出来&
  I, I wanna save you,
&&&&我想要拯救你
&&&&想要拯救你的心灵
  He'll only break you,
&&&&他只会伤害你
  Leave you torn apart, oh
&&&&只会把你的心撕碎
  I can't be no superman
&&&&我不会是超人
&&&&但为了你我会拼尽全力超越极限
  I, I want to save you
&&&&我想要拯救你
&&&&拯救你,拯救你,就在今晚
  Oh, oh, oh I wanna take you with me
我想要把你救走
  Oh, oh, oh and I wanna take you with me
我想要把你救走&
  I, I wanna save you,
&&&&我想要拯救你
&&&&想要拯救你的心灵
  He'll only break you,
&&&&他只会伤害你
  Leave you torn apart, oh
&&&&只会把你的心撕碎
  I can't be no superman
我不会是超人&
&&&&但为了你我会拼尽全力超越极限&
  I, I want to save you
&&&&我想要拯救你
拯救你,拯救你,就在今晚&
  I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight
&&&&我想要拯救你,拯救你,拯救你就在今晚&
  I wanna save you, save you, save you tonight
我想要拯救你,拯救你,拯救你就在今晚
我的更多文章:
( 18:45:22)( 18:49:40)( 07:39:48)( 08:11:20)( 15:02:55)( 17:57:33)( 16:24:20)( 11:08:08)( 09:47:13)( 09:39:45)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。有没有好听的英文歌啊?最好有歌词._百度知道
有没有好听的英文歌啊?最好有歌词.
拜托了.我想听英语歌学英语,好听的.
提问者采纳
57.206/down?cid=775D71A8A6AA265ABF6DB0960831&t=0&fmt=-&usrinput=breathe 2am&#92.251.57?cid=775D71A8A6AA265ABF6DB0960831&t=0&fmt=-&usrinput=breathe" target="_blank">http.206/down://58.251Breathe(2AM) by Anna Nalick 女生唱的 ~ 这是迅雷的下载地址~<a href="http://58
提问者评价
I'm holding on your rope,
努力回忆着你那句话语
Got me ten feet off the ground
我的心似在空中悬起
I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
听懂了你的言意我却只能绝望沉默
You tell me that you need me
爱我要我曾是你山盟海誓
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
伤心于你的离去我却只能空虚等待
You tell me...
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
do you know just what she likes 我能出钱给她买点喝的, baby 喔 甜心 宝贝 喔 甜心 宝贝 我空间那首也不错啊? Oh, baby? 她是在洗手间化妆, but can’t you see what I see 爱上我, baby, baby.?(有歧义的地方) For the drink that I’m-cause I’/m? 因为我好, oh baby,他们都在酒吧裏蠢蠢欲动 I’ve seen her once or twice before she knows my face 在她懂我前我曾见过她几次面 But it’s hard to see with all the people standing in the way 但要在拥挤的人群中认出她简直难上加难 Oh,但你无法瞧见我所目睹的 All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to 所有的男生女生们都在热切期盼 If U seek Amy 倘若你找到 Amy Amy told me that she’s gonna meet me up Amy 说了要和我碰头 I don’t know where or when and now they’re closing up the club 我压根不晓得该在哪时哪刻, say what you want about me 爱上我, baby,还是在外面抽烟? Is she in the bathroom, hate me, baby. but can’t you see what I see 喔 但却无法瞧见我所目睹的 Yeah,口口声声说要拥有我 So tell me if you see her 请你告诉我如果你见到她了 Let me know what she was wearing and what she was like 让我知道她到底打扮成什麽模样 &#39,忌恨我, is she smoking up outside. go 我就想去下她要参加的派对 Can’t somebody take me home 谁都别想送我回家 Ha ha hee hee ha ha ho 哈哈 呵 哈哈 呵 Love me, we’ll do whatever you like 喔 甜心 我会为你奋不顾身 Oh baby, baby, have you seen Amy tonight 喔 甜心 你今晚见过 Amy 没, if U seek Amy tonight 喔 甜心 倘若你今晚见到Amy Oh baby, baby, does she take a piece of lime 喔 甜心 她是不是有吃片酸橙, hate me.喔 I can’t get her off of my brain 我实在无法忘记她 I just wanna go to the party she gon&#39? Oh;Cause I’ve been waiting here forever 因为我为她守候一生 Let me know if she was going out her mind 请告诉我如果她也准备好的话 Oh baby, tell me have you seen her, say what you want about me 耶, oh, say what you want about me 喔 口口声声说想拥有我 Oh. 喔 请告诉下我你见到她没, &#39://mp3,忌恨我! But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to 但所有的男生女生们都在急切渴望 If U seek Amy 倘若你找到 Amy Love me..baidu,口口声声说想拥有我., ohif u seek amy britney spears 布兰妮 Oh baby. 如果祢喜欢得话, baby,你晓得她打扮是什麽样吗:///m
&&the day you went away&& 歌词:well i wonder could it bewhen i was dreaming about you babyyou were dreaming of mecall me crazycall me blindto still be suffering is stupid after all of this timedid i lose my love to someone betterand does she love you like i doi do, you know i really really dowell heyso much i need to saybeen lonely since the daythe day you went awayso sad but truefor me there&#39;s only youbeen crying since the daythe day you went awayi remember date and timeseptember twenty secondsunday twenty five after ninein the doorway with your caseno longer shouting at each otherthere were tears on our facesand we were letting go of something specialsomething we&#39;ll never have againi know, i guess i really really knowwell heyso much i need to saybeen lonely since the daythe day you went awayso sad but truefor me there&#39;s only youbeen crying since the daythe day you went away the day you went away the day you went awaydid i lose my love to someone betterand does she love you like i doi do, you know i really really dowell heyso much i need to saybeen lonely since the daythe day you went awayso sad but truefor me there&#39;s only youbeen crying since the daythe day you went awaywhy do we never know what we&#39;ve got till it&#39;s gonehow could i carry onthe day you went awaycause i&#39;ve been missing you so much i have to say been crying since the daythe day you went awaythe day you went awaythe day you went away
sick of it Where the hell you been? You’re about 3 hours out when you shoulda been here by now. Boy, are you serious? You think that I’m gonna believe that an ’07 Benz broke down? I know that you were not where you said you were When I called you, they said you weren’t there. Just tell me one more time. I’m not playing around. You better tell me something! Sick of it! I know that you been lying to me. So stop it, stop it! Why you keep on hurting me the way you do? Please, stop it -- stop! I’m so sick of it. I just don’t want to go through this no more Got this stupid on your face, like I speak another language. (Say you were only playing) ‘Cause there ain’t nothing you can say, but that you’re sorry for the hundredth time. Boy, anyway I know that you were Not where you said you were When I called you, they said you weren’t there. Just tell me one more time. I’m not playing around. You better tell me something! Sick of it! I know that you been lying to me. So stop it, stop it! Why you keep on hurting me the way you do? Please, stop it -- stop! I’m so sick of it. I just don’t want to go through this no more It was me who always loved you Never lied, never cheated, always there when you needed Does it please you to take me through all of this hurt and pain? What do you have to gain from this? ‘Cause you don’t get it. Boy, I’m finished It’ I’m sick of it Sick of it! I know that you been lying to me. So stop it, stop it! Why you keep on hurting me the way you do? Please, stop it -- stop! I’m so sick of it. I just don’t want to go through this no more Sick of it! I know that you been lying to me. So stop it, stop it! Why you keep on hurting me the way you do? Please, stop it -- stop! I’m so sick of it. I just don’t want to go through this no more I&#39;m so afraid so afraid so afraid,you keep hurting meSo stop it stop ir allHurting me hurting meIf I were a boyBeyonce - If I Were A BoyIf I were a boyEven just for a dayI&#39;d roll outta bed in the morningAnd throw on what I wanted then goDrink beer with the guysAnd chase after girlsI&#39;d kick it with who I watedAnd I&#39;d never get confronted for it.Cause they&#39;d stick up for me.If I were a boyI think I could understandHow it feels to love a girlI swear I&#39;d be a better man.I&#39;d listen to herCause I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wantedCause he&#39;s taken you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyedIf I were a boyI could turn off my phoneTell everyone it&#39;s brokenSo they&#39;d think that I was sleepin&#39; aloneI&#39;d put myself firstAnd make the rules as I goCause I know that she&#39;d be faithfulWaitin&#39; for me to come home (to come home)If I were a boyI think I could understandHow it feels to love a girlI swear I&#39;d be a better man.I&#39;d listen to herCause I know how it hurtsWhen you lose the one you wantedCause he&#39;s taken you for grantedAnd everything you had got destroyedIt&#39;s a little too late for you to come backSay its just a mistakeThink I&#39;d forgive you like thatIf you thought I would wait for youYou thought wrongBut you&#39;re just a boyYou don&#39;t understandYeah you don&#39;t understandHow it feels to love a girl somedayYou wish you were a better manYou don&#39;t listen to herYou don&#39;t care how it hurtsUntil you lose the one you wantedCause you&#39;ve taken her for grantedAnd everything you have got destroyedBut you&#39;re just a boy30 minutes30 Minutes--歌手:T.a.T.uOut of sightOut of mindOut of timeTo decideDo we run?Should I hide?For the restOf my lifeCan we fly?Do I stay?We could loseWe could failIn the momentIt takesTo make plansOr mistakes30 minutes,a blink of an eye30 minutes,to alter our lives30 minutes,to make up my mind30 minutes,to finally decide30 minutes,to whisper your name30 minutes,to shoulder the blame30 minutes,of bliss, thirty lies30 minutes,to finally decide~~Music~~CarouselsIn the skyThat we shapeWith our eyesUnder shadeSilhouettesCasting shadeCrying rainCan we fly?Do I stay?We could loseWe could failEither wayOptions changeChances failTrains derail30 minutes,a blink of an eye30 minutes,to alter our lives30 minutes,to make up my mind30 minutes,to finally decide30 minutes,to whisper your name30 minutes,to shoulder the blame30 minutes,of bliss, thirty lies30 minutes,to finally decideTo decideTo decide,to decide,to decideTo decideTo decideTo decideTo decideTo decide
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求《hero》的这首英文歌曲 歌词部分例如: let me be you hero baby_百度知道
急求《hero》的这首英文歌曲 歌词部分例如: let me be you hero baby
提问者采纳
当你看到我流泪,你会不会付出生命, Baby 亲爱的, you&#39? 我是否陷得太深,你能否拥我入怀? I can be you hero? I don&#39, 请务必告诉我 Now would you die for the one you love? 你是否会远走高飞? would you run away? Would you cry if you saw me crying? (Whispered) Let me be your hero [轻声]让我成为你的英雄吧 Would you dance if I asked you to dance? Would you save my soul tonight? Have I lost my mind? Would you tremble if I touched your lips?
Hold me in your arms tonight? 你是否会接受 如果我邀你与我共舞,会永远属于我, my breath,亦或逃避,你是否会陪我一起哭,我只想抱着你 Am I in too deep? Well I don&#39? 亦或你会选择谎言? 我是否昏了头脑;t care?哦? 当我触摸你的双唇 你是否会颤抖? 今晚?
Wt care, 只因今晚有你伴我 Yore here tonight 一切都无所谓。,如此的义无返顾? 今晚, you&#39。。看看是不是? 你能否发誓? Would you run and never look back, 只因今晚有你伴我 I just want to hold you? 我是否陷得太深。;re here tonight 一切都无所谓? 为了你所爱的人;ll always be mine。,你能否将我的灵魂拯救? Am I in too deep, Baby 亲爱的? Have I lost my mind。? Would you laugh oh please tell me these 或只是一笑而过? 我是否昏了头脑,我要成为你的英雄 I can kiss away the pain 我要吻去你的伤痛
I will stand by you forever 我要永远守候在你身边
You can take my breath away 你令我神魂颠倒
Would you swear that you&#39看起来不像是牛牛的应该是安叔的hero吧
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁written in the stars的英文歌词和中文歌词
written in the stars的英文歌词和中文歌词
歌词: stay with me don&t fall asleep too soon the angels can wait for a moment come real close forget the world outside tonight we&re alone it&s finally you and i it wasn&t meant to feel like this not without you [all:]cos when i look at my life how the pieces fall into place it just wouldn&t rhyme without you when i see how my path seem to end up before your face the state of my heart the place where we are was written in the stars [bryan:]don&t be afraid i&ll be right by your side through the laughter and pain together we&re bound to fly i wasn&t meant to love like this not without you [mark:]i made a few mistakes, yeah [shane:]like sometimes we do [mark:]been through lot of heartache but i made it back to you when i look at my life how the pieces fall into place it just wouldn&t rhyme without you when i see how my path seem to end up before your face the state of my heart the place where we are was written in the stars [shane:]the state of my heart the place where we are was written in the stars 中文歌词大致意思 陪着我,别太快睡着 天使可以等待一会 靠近一点,忘了外面的世界今晚只有我两 终于只有我俩 本来不应有些感受 如果没有你在身边 因为当我回顾一生 生命的片断逐渐被理解 但是没有了你 我的生命则不再律动 当我回首来时的路 它似乎就在你面前结束 我的心情,我们的所在 都写在星星上 别害怕,我将守候在你身旁 历经欢笑与伤痛 相信相依,我们将邀游天际 本来不该如此相爱 如果没有你的身旁 我犯过一些错,是的 有时候我们就是如此 历经许多次的心疼 但我仍然重回你身旁 我的心情,我们的所在 都写在星星上
Rain, just was the things to fall&#13;&#10;雨,不停落下来&#13;&#10;but you, don&t see me care at all&#13;&#10;但是你却不曾看见我的关怀&#13;&#10;i&ve been wating patiently &#13;&#10;一直以来,我耐心的等待&#13;&#10;for your love and come to me&#13;&#10;只为了你的爱,能来&#13;&#10;singing alone in my misery&#13;&#10;在痛苦中战栗歌唱&#13;&#10;now, all i feel is pain&#13;&#10;现在,我所能感到的也只剩下阴霾&#13;&#10;and i refuse to keep playing this game&#13;&#10;我不要再继续,继续陪你玩这个游戏&#13;&#10;give me life be love with you&#13;&#10;我曾用我的全部去爱你&#13;&#10;now you leave me play i can blue&#13;&#10;可你却还离开&#13;&#10;dying inside can&t get you out of my mind&#13;&#10;即使心之将死也无法将你忘怀&#13;&#10;how can u just break my heart and say goodbye&#13;&#10;当你摔碎了我的心 还轻易地说再见&#13;&#10;you told me that you love me baby&#13;&#10;还记得吗宝贝? 你曾说过爱我的&#13;&#10;so, tell me why said i ruin your heart&#13;&#10;现在怎么又能说是我摧毁了你的爱&#13;&#10;if i made dreams come true&#13;&#10;我是多么想让你的梦想成真&#13;&#10;so i&ve been train myself&#13;&#10;我不停的努力&#13;&#10;to be the man for u&#13;&#10;只为成为你心的主宰&#13;&#10;so why u must by ur side for all this life&#13;&#10;你为什么要一个人离开&#13;&#10;why it is to break my heart to see you cry&#13;&#10;为什么还要让我看见你的泪 知道吗 这让我心碎&#13;&#10;all i want is for u to have the perfect life&#13;&#10;其实 我只想让你拥有最美的爱&#13;&#10;even if u&r not mine&#13;&#10;即使我不能成为你的爱
是westlife 的written in the stars
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
让你感动到哭的英文歌曲及背后故事:What Are Words什么是诺言(双语歌词)
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
这首英文歌What Are Words是美国第十季绝种好男人中Chris Medina的单曲专辑,虽然止步24强,但是这首曲子却在网
这首英文歌What Are Words是美国第十季绝种好男人Chris Medina的单曲专辑,虽然止步24强,但是这首曲子却在网络上广为流传。令人感动的不仅是歌曲本身,还有歌词背后的爱情故事。让我想到了言情小说家桐华的作品《曾许诺》,一诺值千金,不要轻许诺言,但是一旦许了,不管是对谁,都要言必行。天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福。我们都希望无论发生了什么事,自己所爱之人都守在我们身旁,但是自问一下,我们会不会如结婚誓词里说的一样,无论如何,我都会陪在所爱之人身旁?说说你的听歌心得。
&What Are Words
&什么是诺言
Anywhere you are, I am near
你在与不在,我都在近旁
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
你走或不走,我都在那里
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
不管什么时候你轻声喊我名字,你都会知道
How every single promise I keep
我是如何守护每一个誓言的,
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
我的人品是多么的恶劣啊
If I was to leave when you need me most
如果我在你最需要的我时候离去
What are words
你的话到底算什么
If you really don't mean them
当你完全不知所云
What are words
当你说那些话的时候
when you say them
说出它们的时候
If they're only for good times
如果这只是浮云般的美好
Then they don't
却瞬间破灭掉
When it's love
当爱至情浓处
Yeah, you say them out those& words
你大声喊出自己的心声
They never go away
那些话,永远都不会褪色
they live on, even when we're gone
即使我们离去,那些话还一直在。直到海枯石烂
And I know an angel was& sent& just& for me
我知道,你是上天给我派来的一个天使
and& i konw& I meant to& be& where& I am
我知道,只是命运的安排
To be where I am and I'm gonna be Standing right beside her tonight
今晚我将会守护在她身边
And I'm gonna be by your side
守候在你身旁
I would never leave when she needs me most
不离不弃,只因我是你最刻骨铭心的依恋
What are words
你的话到底算什么
If you really don't mean them
当你完全不知所云
What are words
当你说那些话的时候
when you say them
说出它们的时候
what are words
你的话到底算什么&
If they're only for good times
如果这只是浮云般的美好
Then they& don't
却瞬间破灭掉
When it's love
当爱至情浓处
Yeah, you say them out those& words
你大声喊出自己的心声
They never go away
那些话,永远都不会褪色
they live on, even when we're gone
即使我们离去,那些话还一直在。直到海枯石烂。
Anywhere you are, I am nearAnywhere you are, I am near
你在在不在,我都在近旁
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
你走或不走,我都在那里
And I'm gonna be here forever more
我将会永远在这里
Every single promise I keep
守护我守护的每一个誓言,
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
我的人品是多么的恶劣啊
If I was to leave when you need me most
如果我在你最需要的我时候离去
I'm forever keeping my angel close
我会永远紧紧守护我的天使。
What Are Words 音乐心情
一些话,一旦说出来了,就要天长地久的坚持。无论如何,都会为了这些说出口的话不辜不负。你叫了我的名字,我就会出现在你面前。那些话,不仅仅是为了同你度过美好的时光,当日子不再美好的时候,这些话还在。当我们都死去后,这些话也还在。承诺一句即永恒,海枯石烂至死不渝。宿命中的我的爱人,不离不弃,生死相依。承诺之于爱的意义。
关于Chris Medina的爱情
Chris Medina曾经是星巴克的服务员,他向和她相恋8年的女孩求婚并且最后在一起了。但是后来那个美丽的女孩因为车祸事故使脑部受到重创,康复后智力只有2岁,生活完全不能够自理,但Chris仍然不离不弃。 后来Chris参加了美国偶像,为的就是想赚到更多的钱让妻子受到更好的治疗过上更好的生活,虽然最后还是止步于全国24强,但 What are words 这首歌已经牢牢地印在人们的心里!有一种感情,能让旁观者为之动容,那就是爱!
相关英语学习内容
英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&
英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&英文歌词&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
英文歌词头条
2012年13首好听励志的英语歌曲,鼓舞里的心灵,除了人生也
今天是日,千载难逢的好日子-201314爱你一生
圣诞节是基督徒庆祝耶稣基督诞生的庆祝日,关于圣诞节,在
婚礼上的英文歌曲,或质朴,或深情,或直白的歌词,用缠绵的歌
英文歌词最新推荐
听英文歌学英语:Don&#039;t Give Up不要放弃,含有mp3、lrc下载及中英双语歌词学习,供热