英语作文,急求!!字数80词以上_百度知道
英语作文,急求!!字数80词以上
Self - introduction (自我介绍)4、他们的名字
性格 爱好)2英语作文题目、 my family (有几个人:1。
my weekend6、几个兄弟姐妹、Food and drink (健康 不健康
不喜欢)3、 My friend 5、my school day7 my ____
(介绍家庭成员 &#47
提问者采纳
Because it will pollute the environment.
It is our duty to save our earth.
How can we prevent our earth from polluting, donnot threw garbages at the places.
We just have one earthNowadays, donnot let the polluted water get into the river. Because it will kill fishes? firstly, the pollution of the Earth is more and more serious and becoming one of the most serious problems of the world. Please save her. Secondly
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
re a family is the world&#39my motherMy mother is a cheerful woman, so often told dad and I to wash your hands. She often make delicious food to eat。她经常做美味的食物给我吃! 我妈妈是一个开朗的妇女。妈妈对我很好. Mother is very kind to me! I love you!我爱你。她是金牛座的,所以经常叮嘱我和爸爸要洗手, me too, we&#39. 她是一位护士, she crafts are especially good. She is Taurus,她很爱我和爸爸,妈妈. She is a nurse, mom, s most happy family,她的手艺特别好,我们一家是世界上最幸福的家庭了,我也一样
Unlike many others, my favorite animals is the monkey. I love them because of their innocence, their adorable features and their cutesy gestures. When some look at monkeys, they don't see their innocence because they don't clear out their racist ideas. Monkey's eyes glitter, and they are just there, sitting on the branch of a tree, watching tourists take pictures of them, laugh at them, and talk badly about them. Their tail and eyes, I believe, are the most grabbing features of the monkey. Like I said previously, their eyes glitter in a way that makes you feel so guilty, and the wagging tail adds onto the affect. They laugh at each other, pushing each other 'round, and most of all, swinging through trees like Tarzan.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁fourseasons60字英语作文_百度知道
fourseasons60字英语作文
没了快乐。  吸毒的自毁和堕落的事例说也说不尽,应该有纯洁的心灵,也就意味着远离青春,没了青春,今年刚刚30出头。可是,后来却染上毒瘾,是绚丽多彩的理想,身为校长的父亲,丽娜的情绪变得十分消极,是为了寻找刺激!  她曾是一名白衣天使,母亲、弟媳和她自己都从事着医疗工作,沾上了毒品。从小,丽娜与丈夫因感情不和离了婚。但是。应该充满活力。  丽娜出生在霞浦县的一个医生世家,就沦丧,寻找快乐;屡次戒毒却又复吸,这种幸福美满的生活,亲手将她带到了拘留所里……  她叫丽娜(化名),仅一年时间她就花了十几万元买毒品,青春一旦和毒品结缘,那段时间,是长出翅膀翱翔蓝天的纯真的心灵,几乎不敢相信眼前这个面容姣好,倒是找到了地狱。当记者在强制戒毒所里见到她时,备受宠爱的生活,是志在天下的抱负。但结果他们都变麻木了,在2006年被打破了,立刻就枯萎,享受青春。那四位花季少年,丽娜就过着无忧无虑,曾经是一名瘾君子、弟弟。他们吸毒!这是吸毒者做梦都没有想到的呀;去年教师节那天、婀娜大方的年轻女子 十六岁,正是青春泛滥之际
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一年四季-The Four seasons
A year has four seasons.
A year has four seasons. Every season has three months. The weather of one season is different from that of any other. The life cycles of plants are controlled by the seasons.
  The first season is spring. The three months in it are March, April and May. During that time we have warm weather and fine days. All plants come to life. Animals wake up from hibernation. It is time for farmers to get ready for their fields.The second season is summer. The three months are June, July and August. The weather is very hot and it often rains. People can go swimming and sightseeing. It is time for all things to grow up.The third season is autumn. The three months are September, October and November. The weather becomes cooler and cooler. Leaves begin to fall to the ground. It is the harvest time for farmers.
  The fourth season is winter. December, January and February are the three months of that season. The weather is very cold, and most of the plants die at that time. Sometimes it snows. People can enjoy skating and skiing. But winter doesn’ t stay with us for a long time, for spring comes again soon.(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
The mid-term test has just finished . It was so difficult that I felt as if I h...
通过对1929年及2008年经济危机的理解,写一篇短文
With the development of the society,education is becoming more and more importan...
Some students think we should study at home.Because studying at home,is good for...
是暑假写的随笔,毕业后有太多感想。只不过要积极得多。虽然时光逝去化为尘土,却也为...
这是我暑假写在ES个人主页里的随笔,因为刚毕业和同学们各分东西,并且中考前同班的好...有关于four season的英语作文(50字以上,60字以下)_百度作业帮
有关于four season的英语作文(50字以上,60字以下)
有关于four season的英语作文(50字以上,60字以下)
Spring is the best season ,plants bloom in spring.Swimming is my favourite sport in summer.but is very hot.typhoons often occur in summer.Autumn is the harvest season,Leaves change color and fall in autumn.Winter is the last of four seasons,it is very cold你现在的位置 : &
小升初英语作文Four Seasons
&&&& There are four seasons in a year. They are spring、summer、fall and winter.&&&& I like spring. It is warm. It often rains. I can plant trees and flowers in spring. The spring is green. &&&& Summer is very hot. I can swim in the river.&&&& Fall is a good season. It is nice. I can fly kites in fall. I can eat many apples too.&&&& Winter is cold. I wish I can play snow and make a snowman in Beijing someday. Because it does not snow in Xinxing.&&&& I love all the seasons, because they are nice.
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文字数 的文章

随机推荐