歌词第一句翻译过来是汪峰 朋友啊啊我们真的太久没有见面是什么英文歌

英文歌我相信我能飞的歌词翻译成中文是什么?_百度知道
英文歌我相信我能飞的歌词翻译成中文是什么?
then I can do it 只要我能看见希望, there&#39,我就能成功 If I just believe it,我在撕裂堕落的边缘 Sometimes silence,但沉默也是无声的怒吼 There are miracles in life I must achieve 这是我生命中必须实现的奇迹 But first I know it starts inside of me 但我知道要实现它,那就没有什么不可以 I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔 I believe I can touch the sky 我相信我能触摸天空 I think about it every night and day 日日夜夜;s nothing to it 我相信我能行,我想象这一幕 Spread my wings and fly away 展翅飞远 I believe I can soar 我相信我能高飞 I see me running through that open door 我看见我跑过那敞开的生命之门 I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔 I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔 I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔 See I was on the verge of breaking down 看, it can seem so loud 有时沉默I Believe I Can Fly R. Kelly I used to think that I could not go on 我原以为我无法坚持下去 And life was nothing but an awful song 生命只不过是首让人忧郁的歌 But now I know the meaning of true love 但现在我明白了真爱的含义 I'm leaning on the everlasting arms 我学会了生命中最持久的武器 If I can see it
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
There&#39, But first I know 但我知道要实现奇迹, There&#39。 I think about it every night and day 日日夜夜, I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔, If I just believe it 我相信我能行, I&#39, If I just believe it 我相信我能行,我在崩溃堕落的边缘。 I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔;s nothing to it 那就没有什么不可以。 I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔。 I can fly 我可以飞翔。 If I can see it 如果我还能看见希望;m leaning on the everlasting arms 找到了可以永久依靠的臂膀, Spread my wings and fly away 展翅高飞…… I believe I can soar 我相信我能高飞, If I just believe it 我相信我能行, I see me running through that open door 我看见我穿过那敞开的生命之门, I believe I can touch the sky 我相信我能触到天空。 I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔, oh 因为我相信自己 If I can see it 如果我还能看见希望, I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔。 Hey。 I think about it every night and day 日日夜夜, Spread my wings and fly away 展翅高飞…… I believe I can soar 我相信我能高飞,我想象这一幕, I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔, if I just spread my wings 只要我张开自己的翅膀。 I can fly 我可以飞翔, I can fly 我可以飞翔。 There are miracles in life I must achieve 生命中很多奇迹等我去实现, I see me running through that open door 我看见我穿过那敞开的生命之门, If I just spread my wings 只要我张开自己的翅膀I used to think that I could not go on 我原以为我无法坚持下去。 If I can see it, Sometimes silence can seem so loud 有时沉默也能震耳欲聋, But now I know the meaning of true love 但现在我明白了真爱的含义, I believe I can touch the sky 我相信我能触到天空,我想象这一幕, I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔, There&#39。 See I was on the verge of breaking down 看, It starts inside of me, I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔, Then I can be it 我就能成为那个我想成为的人, oh 就必须先从我做起, Hey, Then I can be it 我就能成为那个我想成为的人;s nothing to it 那就没有什么不可以, I believe I can fly 我相信我能飞翔, then I can do it 只要我能看见希望, I can fly, hey 我可以飞翔, And life was nothing but an awful song 生命只不过是首忧郁的歌;s nothing to it 那就没有什么不可以,我就能成功, cuz I believe in me
I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
我相信我能飞的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌、第一句翻译过来好像是:“医生,演员,律师,歌手,你想成为怎样的人?”_百度知道
求一首英文歌、第一句翻译过来好像是:“医生,演员,律师,歌手,你想成为怎样的人?”
谢谢啦、然后有个男的! 、但在那时候很红! ! 、最好能附带歌词阿。开始是一个女的唱的! 。大致就这样这首歌比较老了
消防员或者邮递员
why not something like your old man 为什么不像你老爸,律师或者歌唱家
确定你不会停下来
be the one that you
wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人
this with me 现在和我一起歌唱
m singing for you 现在这一切都实现,我将为你而唱
I hope I could inspire you
我希望我能鼓舞你的斗气
coz I&#39, lawyer or a singer 医生,演员, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统?
you can be just the one you
wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 last
year I used to dream about this day 去年我还在梦想着有这么一天
now I't stop
确定你不会停下来
be the one that you
wanna be 做那个你一直都想成为的人
this with me 现在和我一起歌唱
you can be just
the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 doctor, be a dreamer
为什么不是总统, be a dreamer
为什么不是总统, actor?做一个有梦想的人
wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
man,演员?
you can be just
the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
driver, actor,消防员或者邮递员
why not something like your old
man 为什么不像你老爸?做一个有梦想的人
you can be
just the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
police man, be a dreamer 为什么不是总统, lawyer or a singer 医生,律师或歌唱家
why not president,消防员或者邮递员
why not something like your old man 为什么不像你老爸, fire fighter or a post man 警察,演员,律师或歌唱家
why not presidentDarin Zanyar - peerless doctor,
actor, fire fighter or a post man 警察,消防员或者邮递员
man 为什么不像你老爸, fire fighter or a post man 警察;t really matter 但这没关系
we all caught up in the steam
我们都被人生的一些所征服
of this life
focus on every little thing
执著于每一件琐事
that&#39, be a dreamer
为什么不是总统;s what does
really matter 这才是问题所在
cars and bling 金钱(奢华的车)和物质
thats not real life 那都不是真正的生活
I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰
make sure that you won&#39, actor, actor,律师或歌唱家
why not president, be a dreamer
为什么不是总统;m here I&#39, fire fighter or a post man 警察,律师或歌唱家
why not president, fire fighter or a post man 警察, actor,演员,消防员或者邮递员
man 为什么不像你老爸?
wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人 we may
have different ways to think 我们也许会从不同角度考虑问题
but it doesn&#39,
actor, lawyer or a singer 医生?
you can be just
the one you wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
driver, lawyer or a singer 司机, lawyer or a singer 司机?做一个有梦想的人
you can be
police man,演员, lawyer or a singer 医生?做一个有梦想的人
you can be
all love for you 我得到了你赐予我的所有的爱 doctor,演员?做一个有梦想的人
you can be
I know that we all got one thing 我知道我们都得到一样东西
that we all share together
那就是我们都在分享的
we got that one nice
dream 我们都拥有一个美好的梦想
we live for
我们为之生存
you never know what life
could bring你不会知道生活会给你带来什么
nothing last for ever 因为没有什么能永恒
just hold on to the team 只是坚持住
you play for 你努力工作的团队 I know you could reach the top 我知道你会达到顶峰
make sure that you won&#39,演员,律师或者歌唱家
why not president?做一个有梦想的人
wanna be 你可以成为任何一个你想成为的人
man,律师或歌唱家
ve got all
the love 因为我得到了所有的爱 coz I&#39, be a dreamer
为什么不是总统, lawyer or a singer 医生
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
what you wanna be
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······有一首歌,歌名不记得了,但那是首英文歌,歌词翻译过来好像是星期一我遇到一个女孩,星期2我怎样,还有星_百度知道
有一首歌,歌名不记得了,但那是首英文歌,歌词翻译过来好像是星期一我遇到一个女孩,星期2我怎样,还有星
我有更好的答案
初恋那件小事里面的日期
非常好听的歌曲7 days 歌手:Craig DavidOn my way to see my friends 在我去拜访朋友的路上   who lived a couple blocks away from me (owh) 他们住在离我不远的几个街区外   As I walked through the subway 当我走过地铁站   it must have been about quarter past three 应该已经三点一刻了   In front of me 在我的前面   stood a beautiful honey with a beautiful body 站着一个身材窈窕的甜美女士   She asked me for the time 她询问我时间   I said it'd cost her her name 我说这需要告诉我她的名字   a six digit number & a date with me tomorrow at nine 电话号码以及明天9点和我的约会   Did she decline? No 她拒绝了吗?没有   Didn't she mind? I don't think so 她不介意吗?我认为没有   Was it for real? Damn sure 这是真的吗?当然是   What was the deal? A pretty girl aged 24 是什么样的交易?一个24岁的美丽女孩   So was she keen? She couldn't wait 她渴望吗?她等不及了   Cinnamon queen? let me update 肉桂女皇?让我来更新   What did she say? She said she'd love to rendezvous 她说了什么?她说她愿意到场   She asked me what we were gonna do 她问我我们将要做什么   said we'd start with a bottle of moet for two 我说我们先喝一瓶两人份的Moet香槟   Monday 星期一   took her for a drink on Tuesday 星期二带她去喝东西   we were making love by Wednesday 我们在星期三开始做爱   and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday 还有星期四、星期五、星期六……我们在星期日冷静下来   I met this girl on Monday 我在星期一遇到这个女孩   took her for a drink on Tuesday 星期二带她去喝东西   we were making love by Wednesday 我们在星期三开始做爱   and on Thursday & Friday & Saturday we chilled on Sunday 还有星期四、星期五、星期六……我们在星期日冷静下来   Nine was the time 现在9点了   cos I'll be getting mine 因为我将找回自我   and she was looking fine 而且她看起来很不错   Smooth talker 很爱说话   she told me 她告诉我   She'd love to unfold me all night long 她愿意为我敞开一整夜   Ooh I loved the way she kicked it 噢~我爱她爱抚的方式   from the front to back she flipped (back she flipped it, ooh the way she kicked it) 从前至后她轻轻爱抚(她在背后轻轻爱抚,噢~她爱抚的方式)   And I oh oh I yeah 而且我   hope that she'd care 希望她会在意   cos I'm a man who'll always be there 因为我会一直陪着她   Ooh yeah 噢耶   I'm not a man to play around baby 我不是个花花公子   Ooh yeah 噢耶   cos a one night stand isn't really fair 因为一夜情是不公平的   From the first impression girl hmm you don't seem to be like that 第一眼就看出你不喜欢   Cos there's no need to chat for there'll be plenty time for that 没有必要一直交谈因为将来会有充裕的时间   From the subway to my home 从地铁站回家的路上   endless ringing of my phone 我的电话一直响   When you feeling all alone 当你感到寂寞   all you gotta do 你想要做的   is just call me call me 就是给我打电话   (Break it down, uh break it down) (中止吧,啊~中止它)   Since I met this special lady 自从我遇见这个特别的女人   ooh yeah 噢耶   I can't get her off my mind 我无法将她忘怀   She's one of a kind 她是独一无二的   And I ain't about to deny it 而我也不否认   It's a special kind of thing 这是一件特别的事   with you-oh...... 和你在一起,噢~
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁sweetbox的Cinderella英文歌词翻译成中文是什么意思?_百度知道
sweetbox的Cinderella英文歌词翻译成中文是什么意思?
我想要sweetbox的这首歌(Cinderella)的歌词中文翻译
提问者采纳
甚至更多的人从那以后我的所有快乐在哪儿Cinderella是王国的皇后Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道我的童话在哪儿误会的发生全因为我的水晶鞋坏了谁都没有帮助过这位压力中的少女地狱在此;t wait and fight, trying to find my wayI&#39,但从没找到王子我想他们在撒谎,想要找到自己的路我吻过许多青蛙, trying to find my wayI'cause all my glass shoes breakand no once ever helped this damsel in the stressthe hell it is:cinderella
歌手, I was promised much more than thiswhere's my happy ever after allCinderella is the queen of a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my happy endCinderella got a prince and a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my fairy-taleCinderella is the queen of a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my happy endCinderella got a prince and a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my fairy-taleCinderella你真的那麽快乐吗Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗我在这儿, I was promised much more than thiswhere's my happy ever after allCinderella is the queen of a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my happy endCinderella got a prince and a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my fairy-taleSomething've kissed so many frogs but I never found a princeIs wrong &#39, prince show meCinderella is the queen of a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my happy endCinderella got a prince and a kingdomCinderella got the dreams she was dreamingI wanna know where is my fairy-taleCinderella are you really that happyCinderella are you really that luckyI wanna know is your life like you dreamCinderella are you really that happyCinderella are you really that luckyI wanna know is your life like you dreamHere I am,想要找到自己的路我吻过许多青蛙, I've kissed so many frogs but I never found a princeI think they lied:sweetbox
Cinderella are you really that happyCinderella are you really that luckyI wanna know is your life like you dreamHere I amsweetbox 之 cinderella曲名,我不能再浪费更多的时间我不会再等待与奋斗,但从没找到王子我想他们在撒谎,给我王子吧Cinderella是王国的皇后Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道我的童话在哪儿Cinderella你真的那麽快乐吗Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗Cinderella你真的那麽快乐吗Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗我在这儿;m not gonna waste more timeI won&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
。,这远远没有达到他们许诺给我的那我的幸福在哪里呢, 王子告诉我?灰姑娘嫁给了王子,不再斗争?我的两只玻璃鞋都坏了却没有一个人帮助过这位着急的少女我TM不要再浪费时间不再等,坐拥整个王国灰姑娘实现了梦想我的童话在哪里呢?灰姑娘当上了王后灰姑娘实现了梦想我的美满结局呢,却没有一个是王子我觉得他们骗了我灰姑娘呀你真那么开心么灰姑娘呀你真那么幸运么我想知道 你是否如愿以偿我
努力寻找我的出路亲吻了许多青蛙
Cinderella你真的那麽快乐吗Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗我在这儿,想要找到自己的路我吻过许多青蛙,但从没找到王子我想他们在撒谎,甚至更多的人从那以后我的所有快乐在哪儿Cinderella是王国的皇后Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道我的童话在哪儿误会的发生全因为我的水晶鞋坏了谁都没有帮助过这位压力中的少女地狱在此,我不能再浪费更多的时间我不会再等待与奋斗,给我王子吧Cinderella是王国的皇后Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道我的童话在哪儿Cinderella你真的那麽快乐吗Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗Cinderella你真的那麽快乐吗Cinderella你真的那麽幸运吗我想知道你的生活真的如你所梦想的吗我在这儿,想要找到自己的路我吻过许多青蛙,但从没找到王子我想他们在撒谎,甚至更多的人从那以后我的所有快乐在哪儿Cinderella是王国的皇后Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道我的童话在哪儿Cinderella是王国的皇后Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道哪里是我的快乐结局Cinderella得到了一个王子和一个王国Cinderella实现了她曾经的梦想我想知道我的童话在哪儿
您可能关注的推广
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友啊朋友歌词 的文章

随机推荐