关于去描写白玉兰花的作文谷郊游的英语作文

英语作文去郊游60字_百度作业帮
英语作文去郊游60字
英语作文去郊游60字
Last weekend,my classmates and I went sightseeing.There were 44 of us.We started at 8:00 in the morning.We went to Rushed China.I took my own digital camera,some money and some snacks,including potato chips,biscuits and french fries.We had a good time there.I was tired but happy that day.关于郊游的英语作文_百度作业帮
关于郊游的英语作文
关于郊游的英语作文
Sunday,May 1stI got to school very early.Our class took a special bus to Cuihua Mountain at 8:30.We got off the bus.Our classmates were very excited.The mountain is so beautiful .We can see flowers and grass here andthere.The air was so fresh ,the birds were singing happily.The mountain is covered with trees and is very steep in front of us.We seldom see such a beautiful picture.We could't wait to take many photos.Then we started to climb the mountain up the steep path.We climbed and climbed.We were all tired and reached the top of rhe mountain.We were thirsty and hungry.It was the best way to sit down and had a good rest .Everyone took out of delicious food and drinks to share .This was a good chance to relax.We danced and sang for a long time,certainly we also took many pictures together.We all enjoyed the nature and had a good time on that day!
The outdoor picnicLast week, all the students from Class 2 Grade 8 held an outdoor-activity in Guangming Village, which is 5 miles away from their school.The students were amazed at the wond...
Last weekend, my classmates and I went sightseeing. There were 44 of us. We started at 8:00 in the morning. We went to Rushed China. I took my own digital camera, some money and some snacks, including potato chips, biscuits and french fries.
We had a good time there.I was tired but happy that day.
Yesterday, melike teacher said our class organization a picnic activities, let classmates oneself combination, and division, tomorrow bring materials to school to have a picnic. Spear teacher the word...
Sunday,May 1stI got to school very early.Our class took a special bus to Cuihua Mountain at 8:30.We got off the bus.Our classmates were very excited.The mountain is so beautiful .We can...
您可能关注的推广英语作文 假如你是李华,周日和朋友去郊游的有关内容,要有出发和返回时间,地点,出行方式,活_百度作业帮
英语作文 假如你是李华,周日和朋友去郊游的有关内容,要有出发和返回时间,地点,出行方式,活
英语作文 假如你是李华,周日和朋友去郊游的有关内容,要有出发和返回时间,地点,出行方式,活
Last Sunday i had gone picnic with 3 of my friends at the beach at west coast park. It was a great day and we really had much fun. Despite the scorching hot sun, we played beach volleyball and rugby on the sandy beach, which we really enjoyed and helped to bond us closer. We also rode bicycle along the coast, while watching the sun set. it was truly mesmerizing. As for lunch, we each bought some food and drinks and shared with each other. I enjoyed the outing and had a really sweet dream that night.
这是哪的卷子?
It was a sunny day.so I went out with my friend.our destination was the highest mountain in our city.We both wanted to do more exercises,so we went there on foot.at the foot of the mountain,we bought ...
Go OutingLast weekend we went to the countryside to have a picnic. We bought some cakes with us for lunch. We left quite early before there was too much traffic. After about two hours we came to ...
您可能关注的推广幼儿园老师带孩子去郊游的英语作文_百度宝宝知道急求写英语作文假如你是李华周日去郊游
急求写英语作文假如你是李华周日去郊游
内容要点出发反回时间郊游地点出行方式活动内容感受
不区分大小写匿名
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文! ·#$大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文 ~
这里有近两千篇英语作文~!,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
Last weekend, I went for an outing with my classmates. At 7:30 in the morning, we met at our school gate. We went to the North Hill Park by bike. On the way, we were so excited that we sang loudly. When we arrived there, we started to climb the hill at once. We had a picnic on the top of the hill. After that, we walked down the path and had a rest. Later, some girls danced under the trees and some boys played games happily. We didn’t go back until 4:00 p.m.. We were tired but very happy.What a pleasant outing it was!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(106 words)
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 描写白玉兰花的作文 的文章

随机推荐