2014北京各区高考英语一模试题(含答案)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Want to find a foreign friend to teach me English_百度知道
Want to find a foreign friend to teach me English
Want to find a foreign friend to teach me English!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
你回答什么啦,就要求采纳😒
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Foreign Friends
Create an Account
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
You are viewing
Foreign Friends
Recent Entries
alright mates , I am Omar a 17 years old boy , I am a quite good english and french speaker but I want foreign friends to first of all make my knowledge even bigger about your cultures friends so feel free to send me a FB friend requedt oh I will appreciate it and i'll like every single one i am no racist but i love german and french and spanish and italian and russian and british and american people but Especially I like everyone basiclyFB :
Hello, My name is Nut and I'm a 22 years old. i'm from Thailand. I'm looking for be friend with someone and my English is quite bad man, i want to improve my English skill. Nice to meet you guys. Have a good day XOXO
Hi, My name is Dzung from Viet Nam .I really love to make friend with foreigner to know more about their culture and improving my English especially grammar and speaking (because English isn't popular in VN)If you want to know about VietNam ( food, friend, place), add me Here is my facebook : and my skype:
Hi, I'm Kiel and I'm 22 from The Philippines.-& Graduated Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Arts and Sciences major in Video production.So basically, I know how to edit videos, do graphics and other multimedia related things but I'm not a pro tho... I still want to learn more. (not yet working)So...I'm here to make friends with you guys from all over the world. Why? I find it interesting, exciting and challenging at the same time to have friends from different countries :)When it comes to my personality, I'm a happy person... I really liked those people who makes me laugh my lungs out. I'm friendly, open minded person, and a bit shy hahaHobbies:-I like to draw-I love reading books-I love surfing the net for interesting facts (I'm always curious that's why I keep on searching LOL)-I like watching tv series, animes, cartoons, movies-I love spending time with my family, friends, pets etc.-I like learning different languages (Still learning french tho )So there, that's not all about me...I don't want to spoil too much to my future friends :DI want to know you more guys...Don't worry...Whatever gender, age, race, religion, looks or status of life you have my arms is big enough to welcome you into my life :DI don't judge the book by its cover... I judge by the content.I just want to meet descent, understanding and respectful people.If you want us to be friends in facebook or other social apps/sites (if I have) please let me know :DGod Bless
Current Location:
Current Mood:
Hi friends!I'm Thinh from Vietnam.Of course I'm new.I really love to make friend with foreigner to know more about their culture and improving my English(cuz English isn't popular in VN).So...if you need a friend or can help me...pls add me in your list.I'm looking forward to be your friend!^^
Hello everybody.I've posted here about 3 years ago.... I am David, 22 years old, Brazilian, trying to make friends from another countries. I am currently trying to learn French and German so if you speak one of this languages, talk to me (haha) let's talk.If you wanna know more about me, about Brazil or Portuguese language, feel free to contact me. I promise I don't bite (haha)C'mon C'montwitter: @arrobabredFacebook:&/davidvsb92(if you talk to me on fb or twitter, let me know that you read this on livejournal.)
Current Location:
Current Music: Yes please
Current Mood: awesome
Hi EveryoneI'm Beyza from Turkey.I'm 18.I wanna improve my English cuz English education is insufficient in my country.Also i can teach you Turkish :) Please leave comment..
The best decision you can make, rather than waiting for a bus or a taxi to go into the Old Town, is to take a panoramic cruise with Karaka! Avoid terrible trafficjams on a hot summer&s days. Join us on a cruise and enjoy panorama views of port Gru?, Dubrovnik bridge,Daksa island (and Elafiti islands in the distance), Lapad peninsula, Dubrovnikcoastline to the Old Town walls and Lokrum island, with the cruise finishing inthe Old Town port.&The Panorama cruise is also organized, for after dinner, withdeparture from the Old Town for arrival to port Gru?.See more at
Do not miss it !Karaka time machine- Friday- 17.October 2014.