怎样到去图书馆的作文或超市英语作文

How to Borrow a Book from the Library(如何从图书馆借书)汉浯提示:每位学生都需要从图书馆借书。请写一篇150字左右的说明文,告诉读者如何从图书馆借书。[写作导航]第一段先写知道著者和书名的查找方法;第二段写如果不知道著者,只知道书名的查找方法;第三段收尾,写如果在架子上找不到应怎么办。[范文]
You have to borrow books from the library when you are studying at a college. Finding a book in the library is not difficult if you know both the author's name and the title of the book. You can simply go to the author catalogue, which is alphabetically arranged. You will find a card with the author's name, the title of the book, and the shelf mark, which tells where the book is kept in the library. You should then go to the appropriate shelf, take the book, and borrow it at the issue desk.
If you do not know the author, but only the title, check to see if the library has a title catalogue. If it has, check it in the same way as you did with the author catalogue. If there is no title catalogue, then it should have a subject catalogue. You will have to check all the cards in the subject catalogue until you find the one you are looking for. The card with the title on it will also have a shelf mark, and then you can proceed as mentioned before.
If the book is not to be found where it should be kept, it may have been checked out. In that case, you can go to the circulation desk and reserve it.
作文:How to Borrow a Book from the Library-如何从图书馆借书-大学英语作文 英语作文网
聘教网--中国最大的教师招聘网站
京ICP备号-1[英语四级作文]-在图书馆
来源:  【】 
  Our university boasts its big library. It bas bright reading rooms, modern facilities, and efficient staff. These facilities provide the students with a good condition to further their knowledge.
  The library has a collection of all kinds of books. Academic reading materials, novels, newspapers, magazines, etc. meet the needs of various people. And in thisera of in formation explosion our library is by no means behind the times. You can obtain the latest information in almost all fields here in our library.
  I often read in the library.&This can save mo both time and trouble to buy new books. Another reason is that I prefer the atmosphere there sitting at a big table together with other tireless readers. I always feel a motive to study much harder. I hope I can re member all the knowledge derived from these books one day.
文章责编:zhangyuqiong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:56:45)?&&( 8:51:55)?&&( 9:07:39)?&&( 9:06:51)?&&( 9:02:59)?&&( 14:10:30)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-大家帮我看看这篇英语作文怎么写,好吗??(是看图写短文,图片内容是:图书馆有很多男女老少在看书)
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友偷偷的爱遇到了一个关于写作的疑惑,并悬赏10沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
显示要描述这幅图片,就是有很多人在图书馆看书,然后是写一些当今社会的现状,左后是发表自己的观点!!!
拜托大家给点思路吧!!!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
我的理解:
1.假期有人出游,但也有很多人到图书馆给自己充电。继续分析一下学习知识的好处。
2.Internet发展了,但仍有许多人愿意到图书馆汲取知识,继续对比分析各自的优缺点,提出自己的看法。
还有许多,要看图中具体表现的信息是倾向于哪里了
—— Mameng
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&短篇英语作文:我喜欢在图书馆读书
【网络综合 - 大学英语四六级考试英语作文】I like to study in the library「我喜欢在图书馆读书」  第一篇:  Every Sunday morning, I get up at five in order to find a seat in the library. I like the quiet atmosphere in the library, which makes me deeply absorbed in my study. Besides, there are reference books in the library which provide ready guidance to help me solve my problems. At home people come and go――some talking, others working. Inevitably, there are often noises around the house which make me nervous and unable to concentrate on my study. For the reasons mentioned above, I like to study in the library.  第二篇:  It seems that most students like to study in the library, especially when there are examinations. I also like to study in the library. Because of the quiet atmosphere, I can better concentrate on my study. The diligence of other people in the library also inspires me to work even harder. I usually get more by studying in the library. The library is a good place to study only if we observe its rules, such as not talking loudly. Otherwise the value of the library will be greatly reduced.  第三篇:  Generally speaking, a library is a very quiet place. In a library, I can better concentrate and study more effectively. Besides, there are all kinds of books, magazines and newspapers in a library which provide you with a great deal of useful knowledge. The library is a place where your desire for knowledge can be satisfied. Nor can one do research without the help of a library. When I was in college, every semester I Had to write several papers. It was the indispensable library that enabled me to do the necessary research and finish my papers in time. It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without library. We should try to keep our library such a good place that it is by obeying the library rules. We should try to make our library not only a source of knowledge but also a source of inspiration.

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍图书馆的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐