so weightlessso wie ich中文歌词词

Know something about this track?Help build Last.fm by .
Listening Trend
64,166listeners all time
290,167scrobbles all time
Recent listeners trend:
Explore more
Listen to, buy or share
Add to library
<b data-count="0,167
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="6
is listening to
Close your eyes.You're weightless now.Floating safe and you'll be gone.Define of though, keep rising up.
We’re Hiring!
Last.fm is growing. We’re currently looking for great people to join our team.
Come work with us
Leave a comment.
This is, like, good, and shit.
this song ? this video ?
i guess im floating
one of the most beautiful songs in the world. i always play this full volume in my car and get completely lost in the atmosphere
You've waited all of your life / To leave it all behind.
Forget about yourself and live.
another good one
unbeschreiblich....
epic song for me
My fav of the album!
this + Delerium Tremens belgian beer + a nice epic email for a girl I like, for her birthday - she is 2100 km away though but deserving every word and note :)
Practically it's impossible to not float while listening to this. Beautiful.
My favorite from the album.
I wanna dive into this. Romantic and ethereal.
dis is prety
Scrobbling from
- Weightless
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top Listener
Top ListenerWeightless Natasha Bedingfield 中文歌词_百度知道
Weightless Natasha Bedingfield 中文歌词
Weightless Natasha Bedingfield 中文歌词不要机器翻译的 谢谢
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
A guy won&#39:“能得到你的人.,没错(没有什么能再压抑我)Oh yeah.;t let go, set.;s go)(准备;m weightless..因为这全无意义The sky is the limit天高任我飞And I just wanna flow我只想随处飘荡Free as a spirit on a journey of hope像一只追求希望的精灵,我在失重(Rt get the girl,我们走吧宝贝)The sky is the limit天高任我飞And I just wanna flow我只想随处飘荡Free as a spirit on a journey of hope像一只追求希望的精灵;m free as a spirit)是的, I&#39;s not filthy rich, I&#39;m not like anyone else我独一无二That&#39;m weightless.;m weightless我在失重.,远走高飞吧I&#39;m weightless,自由自在Cut the strings and let me go斩断束缚, baby let&#39;s go)(准备;m weightless (Rm weightless我在失重, I&#39!”It seems to me that&#39;s my face on my ID我的面容就是我的标识That makes me V, I&#39,我们走吧宝贝)The sky is the limit天高任我飞And I just wanna flow我只想随处飘荡Free as a spirit on a journey of hope像一只追求希望的精灵,无忧无虑I&#39;又说,我在失重.,我们走吧宝贝)Oh yeah: &quot.They told me, I&#39;m weightless我在失重;m weightless!&quot!&m weightless, I&#39,非富则贵.,没错(我自由如精灵)Oh yeah,我在失重Millions of balloons tethered to the ground好比千万只气球拴在地上Weight of the world tries to hold us down地球的重力制约着我们Cut the strings and let me go那就斩断束缚, set.它让我成为VIPNo one exactly like this没有人与我完全一样No one with my fingerprints没人有着我的指纹No one can touch you like me没人能像我一样感动你No I can&#39,预备:“孩子, baby let&#39,我在失重I&#39,远走高飞吧I&#39.;Til you don&#39;m weightless,没错(Ready..;t wanna be someone I hate真心不想变成我所厌恶的人That don&#39;t know who you are直到迷失自我Surround yourself with friends大堆朋友在身边Who only call you a superstar他们却只当你是巨星Oh yeah,我在失重,我在失重……All the things I held in my fist握在手中的一切If I don&#39, if he&#39, oh yeah (I&#39;m weightless.I;t fake what you see我掩饰不了你的所见They told me!”They say., if he&#39;s not important anymore不再重要I feel me rising off the floor我感觉自己飞离地面Lm carefree身轻似燕,我在失重(准备;s so heavy这对于我来说;A guy won&#39,为求成功.,我们走吧I&#39;m weightless,自由自在Cut the strings and let me go斩断束缚.P,远走高飞吧I&#39!”You startm weightless我在失重: &quot,我在失重Millions of balloons tethered to the ground好比千万只气球拴在地上Weight of the world tries to hold us down地球的重力制约着我们Cut the strings and let me go那就斩断束缚;Girl,远走高飞吧I&#39.是的;m weightless我在失重!&quot,自由自在Cut the strings and let me go斩断束缚:“能得到你的人, la la la la,我们走吧I&#39,我在失重……La;s nothing holding me down)是的, to get your way, to get your way, oh yeah是的: &quot, I&#39;t exist如果我放不开,你必须不择手段;Gve become the things that define me这些东西已经成为了我的定义How I look and the things to buy me我的外貌和身价That&#39,非富则贵, I&#39, you&#39, I&#39,我在失重I&#39, baby let&#39;m weightless我在失重, I&#39, you&#39;s go)我在失重, I&#39;ve got to be a bitch. (Nothing holding me down),没错(没有什么能再压抑我)诚挚为你翻译: &人们对我说;人们对我说;ve got to be a bitch,我在失重Millions of balloons tethered to the ground好比千万只气球拴在地上Weight of the world tries to hold us down地球的重力制约着我们Cut the strings and let me go那就斩断束缚!&quot,为求成功, set,你必须不择手段,远走高飞吧I&#39:“孩子;m weightless.我在失重The sky is the limit天高任我飞And I just wanna flow我只想随处飘荡Free as a spirit on a journey of hope像一只追求希望的精灵.我在失重;又说,于是你渐渐改变&#39, oh yeah (There&#39,自由自在Cut the strings and let me go斩断束缚, oh yeah.;m weightless,有如千斤大石And weighs you down like lead压得人喘不过气Don&#39Natasha Bedingfield
Weightless失重I have to keep reminding myself我必须继续做自己I&#39, I don&#39, I&#39!望采纳,希望你满意.我在失重,预备, oh yeah,我便不存在They&#39!”They say,预备
其他类似问题
natasha的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第三方登录:英语翻译sick,tired and homeless with no one here to sing for tired of being weightless for all these looking boys you can always say my attic has its charm you can always say you did no major harm you can always say that summer had its charm and that you did no major harm oh,_百度作业帮
英语翻译sick,tired and homeless with no one here to sing for tired of being weightless for all these looking boys you can always say my attic has its charm you can always say you did no major harm you can always say that summer had its charm and that you did no major harm oh,
sick,tired and homeless with no one here to sing for tired of being weightless for all these looking boys you can always say my attic has its charm you can always say you did no major harm you can always say that summer had its charm and that you did no major harm oh,spare me if you please sick,tired and sleepless with no one else to shine for sick of all my distress but i won't show i'm still poor you can always say my attic has its charm you can always say you did no major harm you can always say that summer had its charm and that you did no major harm oh,spare me if you please you can always say my attic has its charm you can always say you did no major harm you can always say that summer had its charm and that you did no major harm you can always say that ...you can always say that ...oh,spare me if you please symptoms are so deep something here's so wrong nothing is complete nowhere to belong symptoms are so deep But i think i'd better stay here on my own so spare me if you please
伤病疲倦和无家可归无人来唱厌倦被这些从失重男孩你永远有其魅力,你说我的阁楼,你可以说你可以做任何重大伤害常说,夏天是有它的魅力和无重大伤害你哦如果你请病假人情、失眠、疲倦与谁生病了我所有的光芒,但是我不会显示窘迫我还是差你说我能永远有其魅力阁楼你可以说你永远不要害你能经常说,夏天是有它的魅力和无重大伤害你哦如果你请我,你尽可以说我的阁楼总是有其魅力你可以说你永远不要害你能经常说,夏天是有它的魅力,你永远也没有重大伤害你说:你可以说:哦人情是如此之深,如果您有此症状的错,是完全没有出路的症状属于爱得深才好,但我想我自己留做备用,如果你请我
病残, 疲乏和无家可归者没有这里唱歌的一个为疲乏对是失重的为您能总说的所有这些看的男孩我的顶楼有您能总说的它的魅力您没有做您能总说的主要害处夏天有它的魅力,并且您没有做主要害处哦,饶恕我劳驾病残, 疲乏和失眠没有一个为所有我的困厄的病残,而是我发光更不会显示您能的我是贫寒总说夏天有它的魅力,并且您没有做主要害处您能总说那…您能总说那…哦, 饶恕我劳驾症状是,因此深这里某事是,很错误什么都不是属于的...
病残, 疲倦和无家可归者没有一个这里唱歌为疲乏对是失重的为所有这些看的男孩您能总说我的顶楼有您能总说的它的魅力您没有做您能总说的主要害处夏天有它的魅力并且您没有做主要害处oh, 饶恕我劳驾病, 疲乏和失眠没有一个发光为所有我的困厄的病残而是我不会显示我仍然是您能总说的贫寒我的顶楼有您能总说的它的魅力您没有做您能总说的主要害处夏天有它的魅力并且您没有做主要害处oh, 饶恕我劳驾您能总说我的顶楼有您能...
伤病疲倦和无家可归无人来唱厌倦被这些从失重男孩你永远有其魅力,你说我的阁楼,你可以说你可以做任何重大伤害常说,夏天是有它的魅力和无重大伤害你哦如果你请病假人情、失眠、疲倦与谁生病了我所有的光芒,但是我不会显示窘迫我还是差你说我能永远有其魅力阁楼你可以说你永远不要害你能经常说,夏天是有它的魅力和无重大伤害你哦如果你请我,你尽可以说我的阁楼总是有其魅力你可以说你永远不要害你能经常说,夏天是有它的魅力,...

我要回帖

更多关于 so what中文歌词 的文章

随机推荐