当你买了一件衬衣的尺码,买来后尺码不对,拿去换而老板不换,用英语写一篇投诉信

麻烦你帮我用英语写一封投诉信 内容如下 .非常急 今天下午3点久要交内容如下:投诉人:李华投诉商品:邮购的一件衬衫投诉原因:衬衫破了一个洞投诉要求:更换写信日期:日_百度作业帮
麻烦你帮我用英语写一封投诉信 内容如下 .非常急 今天下午3点久要交内容如下:投诉人:李华投诉商品:邮购的一件衬衫投诉原因:衬衫破了一个洞投诉要求:更换写信日期:日
内容如下:投诉人:李华投诉商品:邮购的一件衬衫投诉原因:衬衫破了一个洞投诉要求:更换写信日期:日
hi mr.li:good afternoon.today i received a shirt which was brought from you serveral days ago,but i found it had a hole on it.i have not yet put on it,and i want a new shirt for exchange.could you please give me a hand for it thank you.6.12.2012
Miss Li:I write this letter to complain for the shirt I bought by mail from your company. There is a hole on the shirt. I'd like to replace it with a new one. I hope you can deal with this stuff.6.18.2012
您可能关注的推广回答者:1.英语作文假设你叫李华,刚收到两周前在网上订购的一件英国商品,发现质量有问题.请用英语写一篇10到150词的投诉信.介绍购物情况.反映存在问题.提出解决方案_百度作业帮
1.英语作文假设你叫李华,刚收到两周前在网上订购的一件英国商品,发现质量有问题.请用英语写一篇10到150词的投诉信.介绍购物情况.反映存在问题.提出解决方案
0到150词的投诉信.介绍购物情况.反映存在问题.提出解决方案
Dear Sir/MadamThis is li lei ,I am a customer who used to buy a lot of things from your shop on line.But this time I am writting to complain about the quality of your goods.It's last Wednesday that I booked a MP3
from you on line, but when I got it yesterday,I found its packing broken and there
are some scars on it's surface,which really made me upset .What's more, when I tried to turn it on ,its button broken,just at that moment,my dissappointment flooded.I felt I was cheated,and after that I called your customer service department to reflect it,they just told me that was impossible and take no measure to solve problem ,which made me lose my tempter.As a result, I wrote this letter to raise your attention,attached is its INVOICE and the picture of this poor quality MP3,you can check it. I will return the MP3 to you and ask a refund ,or you can send me a new MP3 to replace it .Hope you can pay attention to this unpleasant issue.Look forward to your prompt reply.Thank you.lzk132321使用心得:衣服不错,前不久还买了一件西装搭配。很好给个五星 颜色分类:白色 现货&&nbsp尺码:S(适合85-100斤) QCT S132 2013秋装雪纺衫白衬衫长袖韩版休闲衬衣女打底衫春装 -
lzk132321&使用后评价:衣服不错,前不久还买了一件西装搭配。很好给个五星 颜色分类:白色 现货&&nbsp尺码:S(适合85-100斤) qct服饰旗舰店 QCT S132 2013秋装雪纺衫白衬衫长袖韩版休闲衬衣女打底衫春装
浏览 8250 评论
QCT S132 2013秋装雪纺衫白衬衫长袖韩版休闲衬衣女打底衫春装 &
2013秋装新品
2013秋装新款上架
涨价在即,亲们还不下手?
高端定制,品质保证。我
们采用韩国进口面料,符合国家检测标准
市场价188元,淘宝价99元
本店浓情献礼!新品尝鲜限前500件!
现在仅售35.0元让利本店首批本款忠实买家!
抓紧时间抢购哦,活动仅有效时间内!
亏本是有限度的! 一亏再亏那不叫商人!亲们您懂的!