上传日期: 17:37:03|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2013年浙江省宁波市中考英语试题(含答案).DOC
道客巴巴认证
机构认证专区
加  展示
享受成长特权
官方公共微信小题1:你能告诉我怎样处理/解决这个问题吗?小题2:(A) 地标;里程碑&&& (B) C小题3:Every Chinese should visit the Great Wall at least once.小题4:hear& from小题5:How to write a composition/an article?/ The way of writing a composition./ How to prepare the form of a composition and organize sentences.试题分析:小题1:考察短语deal with处理。注意疑问词+不定式可以起相当于宾语从句的作用。小题2:联系上下文,可知此处指的是,中国的长城是一个闻名于世界的国家性地标。故答地标;里程碑。根据&&可知选C。小题3:短语the Great Wall长城;at least once最少一次。小题4:get a letter from="hear" from受到……的信。小题5:联系第一封信的内容I find that I’m not good at writing compositions.……Could you tell me how to deal with this problem?可知第二封信的主要内容就是如何写作文。答案不唯一,符合题意即可。点评:此类题型考查英语知识的综合运用,各小题类型比较复杂,涉及补全句子,翻译及阅读理解等题型,答题中要注意运用这些题型的答题技巧。答题前一定要弄懂全文,然后再动手解答问题。答题过程中,注意联系学过的句式,短语,结合短文内容,完成各小题的解答。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
A six-year-old British girl, Mollie Price, is opening up her third candy store. She is said to be one of Britain’s youngest bosses. Her stores are called “Mollie’s.” She sells both British and American candy. The girl would like to open more candy stores. “It might sound crazy, but believe me,” Mollie says. “It was Mollie’s idea to open up the shop. It is Mollie who runs the candy stores,” her mother Becky, her “business partner” says.Her mother says all the stores are put together and stocked(进货)by Mollie. Mollie works in one of the stores every Saturday, then gets up early Sunday to go to the company’s product supplier(供应商). She asks her friends to test the sweets to decide which ones are good. She’s good at smart marketing. For example, if the weather is really cold, she sells the Mr Whippy ice cream cheaper than when it’s hot outside.“Children have the best ideas. I tell my mum what I think and she always says I have good ideas. It’s just because I know what other children like,” Mollie says.小题1:What’s Mollie’s plan for the future?A.Become Britain’s youngest boss.B.Open more candy stores.C.Work as a product supplier.D.Make the best ice cream products.小题2:How does Mollie know which kinds of candy are good?A.Her mother decides itB.She has her friends test the candy.C.She goes to the market to researchD.She asks the company’s product supplier.小题3:The prices of some ice cream products in Mollie’s stores change according to _______.A.the number of the productsB.her friend’s ideaC.the weatherD.the dates小题4:According to the passage, what’s the key(关键)to Mollie’s success?A.She works hard and she is good at smart marketing.B.The company’s supplier makes good products.C.She would like to open more candy stores.D.Her mother always has good ideas.小题5: According to the passage, Mollie is a/an________ girl.A.kindB.honestC.smartD.polite
题型:完形填空
Swimming is very popular in summer. People like swimming in summer because water 小题1:m______ people feel cool. If you like swimming and swim in a wrong place, it may not be safe(安全的). Last summer, more than ten people died 小题2:w______ they were 小题3:e_______ themselves in the water, and 小题4:m______ of them were students. But some people are 小题5:s_____ not careful in swimming. They often think they swim so well that小题6:n_____ can happen to them in water. Summer is here again , if you go swimming in summer, don’t forget that better swimmers have died in 小题7:w______. They 小题8:d______ only because they were not 小题9:c______, not because they could not swim. So don’t get into water when you go swimming 小题10:y______, go with your teachers or your parents. If there are “No 小题11:S______” sign, don’t get into water, either. If you 小题12:r______ these, swimming will be safer.
Today is Sunday, and it is a fine day. Mary and her classmates want to fly a kite(放风筝) in the People’s Park. Mary gets up at 7:30 in the morning, and she meets her classmates at the school gate at eight o’clock. Because it’s not very far from their school to the park,they walk there. From their school, they walk down the Sixth Avenue , and turn right at People’s Bank. Then they pass a library, a bookshop and a hotel. When they see a big market(市场),they turn left into Xingfu Road. Then they see the park on their right.小题1:根据Today is Sunday, and it is a fine day.描述,可知今天天气不错。故选D,晴朗的。小题2:根据they walk there.描述,可知他们步行去那儿。故选C,步行。小题3:根据and turn right at People’s Bank.描述,可知选B。小题4:We can know from the article(文章) that Sunday is _____.A.snowyB.RainyC.windyD.sunny小题5:How do they go there?A.By bikeB.By busC.On footD.By taxi小题6:Where do they turn right?A.At China BankB.At People’s BankC.At a big marketD.At a hotel
When I was 14, I decided to make some pocket money by mowing lawns (修剪草坪) in summer. I worked hard because that was my first part-time job. After working for one week, Mr Miller said that he had no money for me. Oh, dear! He wouldn’t pay for my work! That surprised me greatly. I argued with him, and then I went back home.My parents told me not to complain about Mr Miller. He was in difficulties. Then my mother call up Mr Miller and they talked about something on the phone. A few days later, my mother asked me to return to Mr Miller’s garden, because he was too weak to look after it.When I came back, Mr Miller said, “Sorry, I have no money, but I can do something for you.” He played CD for me. Hearing the beautiful music, I was so interested in it that I forgot the money and did the work with pleasure. At last, Mr Miller gave me a ticket to a concert.After that, I became very interested in music. And now, I have been a popular musician. I should thank Mr Miller greatly.小题1:Why did the author argue with Mr Miller?A.Because that was her first part-time job.B.Because Mr Miller had no time for him.C.Because she wanted to go home.D.Because Mr Miller wouldn’t pay for her work.小题2:A few days later, the author’s mother asked her to &&&&&&&.A.call up Mr MillerB.complain about Mr MillerC.return to Mr Miller’s gardenD.look after Mr Miller小题3:The beautiful music from the CD made the author &&&&&&&.A.forget to go home B.forget the moneyC.forget the workD.forget a ticket to a concert小题4:According to the passage, we can learn that &&&&&&&. A.the author’s mother was kindB.Mr Miller was so bad that nobody liked himC.the author was too poor to have pocket moneyD.the author had experience to work in the garden小题5:In some ways, &&&&&&&, the author has become a popular musician.A.because of the MP3B.because of having no moneyC.thanks to MillerD.with the help of his mother
The advantages of Eating Fruits & Vegetables Vegetables and fruit are good for your health because of a lot of vitamins, nutrients(矿物质) and fiber(纤维)in them. Fruits and vegetables are regarded as a healthy diet without adding chemicals or additives(添加剂) for carrying or storing foods. The United States Department of Agriculture suggests eating plenty of fruits and vegetables every day to get the advantages of eating a healthy diet.Disease PreventionThe United States Department of Agriculture tells that eating fruits and vegetables helps fight strokes, cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. Because of the potassium in fruits and vegetables, they can prevent the risk of developing kidney stones. The fiber in fruits and vegetables helps the body fight against coronary heart disease. Idea Health Since fruits and vegetables add to a balanced and healthy diet, eating these will help you with your idea. The vitamins in fruits and vegetables helps fight depress(沮丧), according to the Mental Health Foundation. Vitamin B and folic acid found in some vegetables and bananas help you to relax. Eating fruits and vegetables can also help improve memory.Healthy Weight Eating fruits and vegetables helps you have a healthy weight. Fruits and vegetables naturally include less energy than other foods, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. The fiber and water in the fruits and vegetables make you feel that you are full, so you will not feel that you have to eat more food.小题1:According to the passage, how many things are included in the vegetables and fruit?A.3B.4C.5D.6小题2:What kind of fruit should you eat if you were stressed out?A.VitaminB.Folic acidC.BananasD.Apples小题3:Which of the following is not disease?A.PotassiumB.StrokesC.CardiovascularD.Type 2 diabetes小题4:The United States Department of Agriculture suggests that_____.A.eating plenty of fruits and vegetables every day instead of having food.B.eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is good for helping fight disease.C.eating some vegetables and bananas help you to relax.D.eating fruits and vegetables helps you have a healthy weight.小题5:According to the passage, eating plenty of vegetables and fruit can’t____.A.prevent diseaseB.improve memoryC.help you have a healthy weightD.let you want to eat more food
Qi Haoran, a Junior 1 student at High School Attached to Harbin Institute of Technology, was quite busy over the past winter vacation—and not just with homework. Qi, together with 10 other classmates made a volunteer group to call on people to join the Clean Your Plate Campaign (光盘行动).The 11 students went to many restaurants and told people the importance of saving food.“Excuse me, do you know that 950 million people around the world still haven’t got enough to eat? Could you please not waste food?”They would say this kind of thing hundreds of times every day.China in recent years has experienced serious problems with wasted food. CCTV reported in January that the food Chinese people waste every year is enough to feed 200 million people for a year. It’s a tradition that Chinese people offer lots of food when they invite others to dinner. Many even feel that they will lose face if their guests have eaten all their food.Luckily the campaign has got the support of many. In a restaurant in Xinjiang, the owner gives the guests who have eaten up all that they ordered a sticker. People can enjoy a free meal when they have 10 stickers. More than 750 restaurants in Beijing have begun to offer smaller dishes and encourage their guests to take leftovers(剩饭剩菜) home.Wasting food is a serious problem around the world, not only in China. It’s said that 2 billion tons(吨) of food ends up as waste every year in our country. This is as much as half of all the food in the world. The UN Environment Program and the Food and Agriculture Organization held a“Think, Eat, Save” program on January 24 to help reduce food waste. To reduce food waste is a big task, and it needs time. It’s important that everyone does their bit, just like Qi. Did you finish your meals today?小题1:The Clean Your Plate Campaign calls on people to __________.A.do volunteer workB.work part time in restaurantsC.stop wasting foodD.wash their plates after dinner小题2:What did the restaurant in Xinjiang do to support the campaign?A.The owner would have dinner with those who had eaten up their food.B.It offered a free meal to the guests who had finished all their food ten times.C.It gave stickers to the guests who ordered small dishes.D.It encouraged customers to take leftovers home.小题3:From the passage , we can know that __________.A.wasting food is a serious problem in ChinaB.Chinese people waste the most food in JanuaryC.200 million Chinese people invite others to dinner every dayD.Chinese people usually don’t offer enough food to their guests小题4:You can probably read this passage _________.A.in a science book B.in a newspaperC.in a tourist guide D.in an advertisement
The tradition of birthday parties started a long time ago. There are some traditions that you can find almost anywhere, anytime, such as sending birthday cards, blowing out the candles(吹熄蜡烛) on a birthday cake and singing the ‘Happy Birthday’ song. Others are only found for certain ages and in certain countries.In China, on a child’s second birthday, family members put many things on the floor around the child. According to Chinese tradition, the first thing that the child picks up tells you what job the child will choose later in life.For Japanese children, the third, fifth and seventh birthdays are especially important. At this age, there is a special celebration(庆祝) Shichi-Go-San (seven, five, three in Japanese) when children go to the temple wearing a new kimono (和服). The priest (僧侣) gives them special sweets, and the parents usually organize a party for their friends in their home.In Argentina, Mexico and several other Latin American countries, girls have a special birthday celebration when they reach the age of fifteen. After a special ceremony (仪式), the girls dance a waltz with their father and other boys.Eighteen is the traditional ‘coming of age’— the age when (in many countries) you have the right to vote (选举权), join the army (参军)and (in Britain) drink alcohol (酒)or buy a house.In many English-speaking countries, a twenty-first birthday cake often has a key on top, or the cake itself is sometimes in the shape of a key. The key means that the young person is now old enough to leave and enter the family home at any time they want to!&小题1:Which of the following birthday traditions can you find almost anywhere, anytime?A. Putting many things on the floor.B. Sending birthday cards.C. Dancing a waltz.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&小题2:Mexican girls have a special birthday celebration at the age of&&&&&&&.A. five&&&&&&&&&& B. seven&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fifteen&小题3:In many countries you can ___ when you reach the age of eighteen.A. join the army&&& B. have a key&&& C. have a special ceremony&&小题4:Which of the following sentences is NOT true?A. The tradition of birthday parties started a long time ago.B. Some birthday traditions are only found in certain countries.C. You become the owner of your house at the age of fifteen.小题5:Which is the best title of this passage?A.&Birthday Traditions around the World&B. The Drinking Age in Many CountriesC. Japanese Special Celebration
It's a sunny Sunday.Little Tony is in a big supermarket.He is doing some shopping for his family. What is in his hand? It's a shopping list(购物清单).&applesThey are for mother.Weight:3 kilosMoney:4.5 dollars&bananasThey are for Tony and sisiterWeight:2 kilosMoney:6 dollars&orangesThey are for father.Weight:2 kilosMoney:5 dollars&strawberriesThey are for grandparents.Weight:1 kiloMoney:2 dollars&小题1:How is the weather this Sunday?A.Snowy.B.Sunny. C.Cloudly.D.Rainy.小题2:What does Tony buy?A.Some vegetables.B.Some drinks.C.Some fruit.D.Some food.小题3:Who likes oranges best?A.Mother.B.Grandparents.C.Tony and sisiter.D.Father.小题4:_____ are the cheapest(最便宜).A.The strawberriesB.The applesC.The orangesD.The bananas小题5:Which of the following is TRUE?A.Tony is in the supermarket with his family.B.There are five people in his family.C.The bananas are 3 dollars for 1 kilo.D.The shopping list is in the bag.浙江省宁波市2013年中考英语试题(word版,含答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥0.70
&&¥1.00
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
浙江省宁波市2013年中考英语试题(word版,含答案)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)