呼声,发言权;
表达,说出;
给(一部乐曲)配上声部;
给(如管风琴音管)整声
过去分词:
现在分词:
第三人称单数:
大家都在背:
1. His voice was harsh as he enunciated each word carefully.
他一字一顿,听上去很生硬。
来自柯林斯例句
2. She's got a great voice and is singing better than ever.
她的嗓音非常好,现在的唱功比以往任何时候都要好。
来自柯林斯例句
3. It was just an ordinary voice, but he sang in tune.
他声音很一般,但唱得都在调子上。
来自柯林斯例句
4. I answered the phone and this voice went, "Hello? Is that Alison?"
我拿起电话,就听到这个声音:“喂?是艾利森吗?”
来自柯林斯例句
5. Rose heard the familiar voice, but tuned out the words.
罗斯听到了熟悉的声音,但没注意听说的是什么。
来自柯林斯例句
声音, 嗓音, 发音能力, 意见, 发言权
(voice=voic出声,叫喊,看→n.声音, 嗓音, 发音能力, 意见, 发言权 v.说,表达)
说,表达 (voice=voic出声,叫喊,看→n.声音, 嗓音, 发音能力, 意见, 发言权 v.说,表达)
give voice to
1. 允许(某种情绪、意见或观点)得以表达
1. 嗓音正常
the soprano is in marvellous voice.
那个女高音嗓音状况好极了。
with one voice
1. 一致地:完全一致;全体同意地
Our group rejected the proposal with one voice.
我们小组一致反对提议
: 通常指不悦耳的、令人烦恼的嘈杂声,隐含贬义。
: 普通用词,含义笼统,指人们能听到的各种声音,无褒贬色彩。
: 指人说话或唱歌时发出的声音。
嗓音;歌声;说话声 When
someone speaks or sings, you hear their voice .&
【搭配模式】:oft poss N
Miriam's voice was strangely calm...
米里亚姆的声音异乎寻常地平静。
'The police are here,' she said in a low voice...
“警察在这里,”她低声说。
There was a sound of loud voices from the kitchen...
厨房传来一阵喧闹声。
观点;意见 Someone's voice is their opinion on a particular topic and what they say about it.&
What does one do when a government simply refuses to listen to the voice of the opposition?...
当政府就是不肯听取反对意见时,你该怎么做呢?
There was no disagreement, there were no dissenting voices.
既没有争执,也没有异议。
表达意见的权利;发言权 If you have a voice in something, you have the right to express an opinion on it.&
【搭配模式】:N in n
Egypt is once again accepted as an important voice in Arab politics...
埃及再一次被认为是阿拉伯政治中的一个重要声音。
But your partners will have no voice in how you operate your company.
但是你的合伙人对你如何经营公司不会有发言权。
表达,吐露(观点或感情) If you voice something such as an opinion or an emotion, you say what you think or feel.&
【语法信息】:V n
【语法信息】:V-ed
Some scientists have voiced concern that the disease could be passed on to humans...
有些科学家表示了担忧,认为这种病可能传染给人类。
The predominant opinion voiced by Detroit's Arab population seems to be one of frustration.
底特律的阿拉伯人所表达的似乎主要是一种挫折感。
主动语态/被动语态 In grammar, if a verb is in the active voice, the person who performs the action is the subject of the verb. If a verb is in the passive voice, the thing or person affected by the action is the subject of the verb.&
【搭配模式】:the adj N
(克服恐惧、惊讶或困难)开口说话 If someone finds their voice, they start to speak in spite of fear or surprise or difficult circumstances.&
【搭配模式】:V inflects
'Kurt Kohn was my paternal grandfather's name,' Laura said when she found her voice.
“库尔特·科恩是我祖父的名字,”克服了恐惧的劳拉开口说道。
(作家)形成个人风格,找到属于自己的写作主题 If you say that a writer finds his or her voice, you mean that he or she finds a style and subject matter that are personal and original.&
The poems which he wrote in the trenches are generally agreed to be those in which he found his true voice.
他在战壕里创作的那些诗歌被公认为是他找到了自己声音的作品。
表达(观点);表露(需求);表白(心迹) If you give voice to an opinion, a need, or a desire, you express it aloud.&
...a community radio run by the Catholic Church which gave voice to the protests of the slum-dwellers.
一家由天主教教会开办的、贫民区居民可以在其节目中表达抗议的社区电台
放低声音;轻声讲话 If someone tells you to keep your voice down, they are asking you to speak more quietly.&
Keep your voice down, for goodness sake.
看在上天的份儿上,小点儿声。
(因病)失声,不能讲话 If you lose your voice, you cannot speak for a while because of an illness.&
I had to be careful not to get a sore throat and lose my voice.
我必须得小心,免得嗓子痛,话都说不出来。
提高嗓门/压低嗓门 If you raise your voice, you speak more loudly. If you lower your voice, you speak more quietly.&
He raised his voice for the benefit of the other two women...
为了让其他两个女人听清,他提高了嗓门。
She'd lowered her voice until it was barely audible.
她把嗓音压低到几乎听不见。
以最大的声音;声嘶力竭地 If you say something at the top of your voice, you say it as loudly as possible.&
【搭配模式】:Ns inflect
【语用信息】:emphasis
'Damn!' he yelled at the top of his voice.
“该死!”他声嘶力竭地喊道。
异口同声地;众口一词地 If a number of people say something with one voice, they all express the same opinion about something.&
This would enable the community to speak with one voice in world affairs.
这将使该共同体在国际事务上能以一个声音讲话。
1. 嗓音, 说话声, 歌唱声
Our voices echoed in the empty house.
我们的声音在空屋里回荡。
2. (口头或书面的)意见等, 发言权, 影响
The people must have a voice.
人民必须有发言权。
3. (动词的)语态
We should translate this sentence in passive voice.
我们应该用被动语态翻译这个句子。
4. 有...嗓音的...;嗓音...的...
5. 呼声,意见,态度,心声
6. 主动/被动语态
7. 浊音(声带震动发出的元音和某些辅音)
1. 表示,表达,吐露(感情或意见)
2. 发浊音,发嗓音
1. the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person'
"A shrill voice sounded behind us"
2. the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonanc
"a singer takes good care of his voice"
"the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations"
3. a sound suggestive
"the noisy voice of the waterfall"
"the incessant voices of the artillery"
4. expressing in
"the articulation of my feelings"
"I gave voice to my feelings"
5. a means or agency by which something is expre
"the voice of the law"
"the Times is not the voice of New York"
"conservatism has many voices"
6. something suggestive of speech in being a
"the wee small voice of conscience"
"the voice of experience"
"he said his voices told him to do it"
7. (metonymy)
"he wanted to hear trained voices sing it"
8. an advocate who represents someone else'
"the meeting was attended by spokespersons for all the major organs of government"
"he lost his voice"
10. (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
11. the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument
"he tried to sing the tenor part"
"He voiced his concern"
2. utter with vibrating vocal chords
1.嗓音,语声,语音:由喉发生并经声道修正的声音
2.在喉部产生、口中说出的声音。这里的声音未必是语音。
VOICE的全称:
未分类的(21)
Validating OSA in Industrial CIM (Computer-Integrated Manufacturing) Environments
在工业或验证阻塞性睡眠呼吸暂停(电脑一体机制造)的环境
Voluntary Organisations in Cooperation in Emergencies (European NGO Brussels, Belgium)
在紧急情况下志愿机构合作(欧洲NGO网络;比利时布鲁塞尔)
Voters Organization Involved in Children's Education
选民们组织参与孩子的教育
Valley Organized in Community Efforts
在社区组织的努力谷
Value Of Implementing Consumer Empowerment
价值的实现消费的授权
Victim Offender Information Caller Emissary
受害者犯罪者信息访客间谍
Victims Of Incest Can Emerge
受害者出现乱伦的
Victims Option In The Campus Environment
受害者的选择的校园环境
Vietnamese Overseas Initiative for Conscience Empowerment (Washington, DC)
越南华侨主动的良心权力(华盛顿特区)
Virginians Organized for Interfaith Community Engagement
Virginians组织为宗教间社区的参与
voice名词汉译为 声音, 嗓音, 嗓子, 愿望, 发言权, 表达, 喉舌, 语态,:动词汉译为表达, 吐露, 调音。2005年
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:英语翻译Sightseeing aboard can be expensive.But there is one type of international vacation almost anyone can offord.Why not travel with a group of friends and stay at a hostel?What is a hostel?It's a friendly,cheap type of hotel.In hostels,several people share a room togethe_百度作业帮
英语翻译Sightseeing aboard can be expensive.But there is one type of international vacation almost anyone can offord.Why not travel with a group of friends and stay at a hostel?What is a hostel?It's a friendly,cheap type of hotel.In hostels,several people share a room togethe
Sightseeing aboard can be expensive.But there is one type of international vacation almost anyone can offord.Why not travel with a group of friends and stay at a hostel?What is a hostel?It's a friendly,cheap type of hotel.In hostels,several people share a room together mostly students from different countries.The International Hosteling Association says its goal(目标)is"to help all people,especially the young ,gain a greater understanding of the world and its people.'It's also a great way to meet new friends.Hostels are found in seventy countries around the world.Some hostel have small bars and libraries.Most just have a kitchen and everyone can prepare meals there together.
观光上可能很贵.但有一种类型的国际假期几乎每个人都可以承担.为什么不和一群朋友一起旅行,住在一家青年旅社吗?什么是一个招待所?那是一个友好的、廉价的类型的饭店.在旅店里,几个人一起合住一个房间大多来自不同国家的学生.国际青年招待所协会称它的目标 是“帮助所有的人,尤其是年轻人,更深地理解这世界,和其上的人交往很有一套.“这是一个非常好的方式去结交新朋友.旅舍找到在世界各地七十个国家.一些宿舍有小酒吧和图书馆.大多数只是有一个厨房和每一个人都可以准备在那里吃,在一起.
翻译就是“观光上可能很贵。但有一种类型的国际假期几乎每个人都可以承担。为什么不旅行和一群朋友在一起,住在一家青年旅社吗?什么是一个招待所?那是一个友好的、廉价的类型的饭店。在旅店里,几个人一起合住一个房间大多来自不同国家的学生。国际Hosteling协会称它的目标(目标)是“帮助所有的人,尤其是年轻人,更深地理解这世界,和其上的人交往很有一套。“这是一个非常好的方式去结交新朋友。旅舍找到...
你有这个时间来问我们,还不如自己翻译了那、、、、、、
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译One night on my travel by train I was woken by the loud speaker’s voice.It said that the train had just arrived.I quickly gathered my things and rushed off the train.After a moment I suddenly remembered that I had left my recorder on the train.“Go back and get it,_百度作业帮
英语翻译One night on my travel by train I was woken by the loud speaker’s voice.It said that the train had just arrived.I quickly gathered my things and rushed off the train.After a moment I suddenly remembered that I had left my recorder on the train.“Go back and get it,
One night on my travel by train I was woken by the loud speaker’s voice.It said that the train had just arrived.I quickly gathered my things and rushed off the train.After a moment I suddenly remembered that I had left my recorder on the train.“Go back and get it,” A voice inside me was saying.But I thought that the old man next to me on the train must have hidden my recorder,and would never say that he had seen it .I felt it no use to back for my recorder.To my surprise,a shouting came from behind,I turned and looked.It was him,that old man.He was running towards me with my recorder in his hand.Out of breath,he put the recorder in my hand and turned away.Before I could say a simple “thank you,”he has got back on the train.With a long whistling,the train slowly moved forward.I stood still on the platform,looking at the train pulling out.
一天晚上我坐火车旅行,是扬声器的声音吵醒的我.它说,火车刚刚到达.我很快收集我的东西,冲出了火车.过了一会,我突然记得我曾把我的录音机放在火车.“回去把它拿出来,”一个声音在我说.但我认为在火车上坐在我旁边的老人一定隐藏我的录音机,和永远不会说他看到它.我觉得没有使用我的录音机.让我惊讶的是,一个凸轮大喊大叫.英语翻译Speaker dependence describes the degree to which a speech recognition system requires knowledge of a speaker’s individual voice characteristics to successfully process speech.The speech recognition engine can “learn” how you spe it can be tr_百度作业帮
英语翻译Speaker dependence describes the degree to which a speech recognition system requires knowledge of a speaker’s individual voice characteristics to successfully process speech.The speech recognition engine can “learn” how you spe it can be tr
Speaker dependence describes the degree to which a speech recognition system requires knowledge of a speaker’s individual voice characteristics to successfully process speech.The speech recognition engine can “learn” how you spe it can be trained to your voice.
演讲者介绍了依赖程度,语音识别系统需要一个说话者的语音特征的个人知识,成功地处理讲话.语音识别引擎可以“学习”你说的单词和短语,它可以训练你的声音.

我要回帖

更多关于 in person 的文章

随机推荐